RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-06, 07:52 PM   #151
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1A46 2126

Thoth's got a point.
Old 03-27-06, 08:53 PM   #152
Gangsta Kim
New to RV

IP: 3D85 16FE

i thought this was a rap bettles site not a bitch fight...

n e ways niice pic... niice fake smile too ...lol
Send a message via MSN to Gangsta Kim   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 08:57 PM   #153
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 5289 AD6C

no...

this is a rap verse site

here is the url to a rap battles site

www.rapbattles.com

jack..your a funny mother fucker....lmao at take my eyes while your at it

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 09:11 PM   #154
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: E6EB 1B86

But seriously latinkitten, you always call people ugly and shit..

But you do actually look really greasy and pale. You look like a vulture mixed with a breed of dog that has a long nose and thin body composition.
Old 03-27-06, 09:22 PM   #155
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

rofl look at how much mouth they got when i'm NOT ONLINE....
....to the firetruck faggot,i was talkin about the text under ur avi u moron.....
to bucky.....i was the one who called u ugly first,on page 8...rofl....n u are quite possibly THE ugliest person on RV btw....u even beat shadows edge
thoth aka braille....rofl i was sooooo right about u bein a faggot,look at u literally swingin on bucky's balls in this thread....i knew u were a faggot as soon as i saw that u were dating CHINA rofl.....fuckin square jaw jew lookin faggot...rofl....the way u are ridin a dude in this thread is just fuckin hilarious .....cuz the other day u got defeated when we were goin back n forth n u logged out.....now u think u found a partner n now u wanna come back reapeating what he is sayin?RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLL
there u were biggin up ur "girl" then i saw her pic n she was IDENTICAL to CHINA..ROFL
n u sooooo look like a faggot...
...n bucky keeps comin with new stuff? he been repeatin the same ol shit over n over cuz he cant come up with anything much to say about me rofl .......meanwhile i think his pics speak for themselves...i've said like a million new things about him all fuckin hilarious
....n buck....how u gonna call someone pale with ur pink ass face covered in diarreah colored spots,then u wanna deny u got freckles? rofl CLICK ON THE THUMBNAIL
...how bout,u take a pic SMILING so i can prove u got an overbite u prolly got from suckin too much cock....n u talkin about big noses,when u got a huge ass long pasty nose,disgusting shaggy uncombed hair,pre teen pasty skinny ass body,a mr ed face....yellow buck teeth with an overbite,and u look nerdier n uglier than eric forman....actually u look like a cross between eric forman n carrot top rofl
...n that whole retirement thing....i retired after i beat anyone who has considered good on this site...then i lost interest......n u think a faggot n a bucktooth girl gonna get me all worked up? i'm just havin fun rofl
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 09:29 PM   #156
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoth
jack..your a funny mother fucker....lmao at take my eyes while your at it

Well, if you've seen that guys pic, he's almost as ugly as LK.

And word @ everyone just all of a sudden coming in here and shitting on this ugly chick.
Old 03-27-06, 09:31 PM   #157
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

...who is everyone,that faggot i was beefin with before u,or the chigger?
Old 03-27-06, 09:32 PM   #158
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
rofl look at how much mouth they got when i'm NOT ONLINE....
....to the firetruck faggot,i was talkin about the text under ur avi u moron.....
to bucky.....i was the one who called u ugly first,on page 8...rofl....n u are quite possibly THE ugliest person on RV btw....u even beat shadows edge
thoth aka braille....rofl i was sooooo right about u bein a faggot,look at u literally swingin on bucky's balls in this thread....i knew u were a faggot as soon as i saw that u were dating CHINA rofl.....fuckin square jaw jew lookin faggot...rofl....the way u are ridin a dude in this thread is just fuckin hilarious .....cuz the other day u got defeated when we were goin back n forth n u logged out.....now u think u found a partner n now u wanna come back reapeating what he is sayin?RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLL
there u were biggin up ur "girl" then i saw her pic n she was IDENTICAL to CHINA..ROFL
n u sooooo look like a faggot...
...n bucky keeps comin with new stuff? he been repeatin the same ol shit over n over cuz he cant come up with anything much to say about me rofl .......meanwhile i think his pics speak for themselves...i've said like a million new things about him all fuckin hilarious
....n buck....how u gonna call someone pale with ur pink ass face covered in diarreah colored spots,then u wanna deny u got freckles? rofl CLICK ON THE THUMBNAIL
...how bout,u take a pic SMILING so i can prove u got an overbite u prolly got from suckin too much cock....n u talkin about big noses,when u got a huge ass long pasty nose,disgusting shaggy uncombed hair,pre teen pasty skinny ass body,a mr ed face....yellow buck teeth with an overbite,and u look nerdier n uglier than eric forman....actually u look like a cross between eric forman n carrot top rofl
...n that whole retirement thing....i retired after i beat anyone who has considered good on this site...then i lost interest......n u think a faggot n a bucktooth girl gonna get me all worked up? i'm just havin fun rofl

Wanna see how much shit I can come up with? Stop ducking me in a battle.

Trust me, I started it first, either by calling you ugly, saying you look like a witch, or saying you ducked me. Shut up bitch. I aint riding anyones dick, I didn't tag up with anyone as a partner. Shit, it's not my fault one ugly bitch says i'm ugly, but every other person on RV thinks she looks rotten.

Just STOP DUCKING.
Old 03-27-06, 09:42 PM   #159
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

....show me ONE person who even thinks u are remotely attractive..lol ppl are talkin shit to me cuz i talk shit to everyone n diss everyone's pics...if i came on here bein all nice n sweet everyone would be all up on me including u....take it from me,this isnt cuz we beefin,u are a fuckin ugly,nerdy disgusting lookin pasty loser....u are the type of dude who get beat up in highschool ,gets bulllied,dont have no friends,n get clowned by girls like me....n i bet money u still a virgin...rofl..thats reality...
Old 03-27-06, 09:49 PM   #160
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

LOl...I logged out? No, i specifically told you i was done arguing with your mislead, amature, childish statements....because i was getting tired of hearing the same shit over and over again, you would understand if you had better shit to do than be fucking retarded....

and you think it's funny people talk shit when you arn't online?

why? You have to be online for us to talk shit? we can only talk shit when our rapverse time lines up correctly? we have to wait untill you sign on to say something?

hmm....once again..you've proved your stupidity

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 09:53 PM   #161
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

and by the way..people arn't talking shit to you, because you are a bitch.

Nobody cares about that, people are talking shit to you, because they think you're ugly, they call you out..and you retalliate by attempting to do the exact same thing. You did it to me, you did it JTR..and who knows who else

oh..by the way...

you claimed earlier you don't call people faggots hardly ever...

lol...not only do you lie..you're un-original......which...sums up to being horrible at battling, and a disgrace to the world.

Old 03-27-06, 09:56 PM   #162
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Omggggz. Maybe where you're from, hideos bitches like you are considered cool then. Dumb bitch, I been doing boxing and judo, I been to the provincials and won there, I been to junior canadian chamionship, I went to NewYork for the open, I went to the Liberty Bell classic in Philladelphia, I don't get beat up in school. I don't even get kids looking at me funny in school. I'm like 6"1' and built. The fuck if I look small/young from a few pics, I told you I had a baby face, rofl @ you, ugly bitch. I been on the basketball team, I been the star player, I been selling weed, I been throwing parties, and hitting the clubs,
Fuzzy, Scratch, Dome, Evolution, Level, Red Light, Golden, etc... I been at the hottest spots chilling there, I been setting vodka shot records. I been skydiving, I been born rich and spending all of it, MUWHAHAHAHAHA. Even if I WAS all the things you said, I live in QUEBEC, if you knew where that was, you'd know NO ONE here, not even people as horid looking as you, are virgins. Fat kids get plenty of play. Ask anyone, Quebec has the best looking girls, who give out the best ass. Besides, why do you care what my life is like? LOL, I don't give a fuck wether you're considered cool or not, wether you got mad friends or you're a loser. I just said, you're pic is ugly to me, and I think you are wack in battles. You need to stop ducking and making excuses, and fucking battle me. Otherwise, i'm gonna end your fun, and start ignoring you.
Old 03-27-06, 10:00 PM   #163
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

quebec does have some pretty ladies

Old 03-27-06, 10:07 PM   #164
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
Well, if you've seen that guys pic, he's almost as ugly as LK.

And word @ everyone just all of a sudden coming in here and shitting on this ugly chick.

Is that your picture she posted?...If it is, then you aren't ugly at all. You're a lil skinny, but not ugly. Definitely easier on the eyes than some folk.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 10:08 PM   #165
JTR
Jack The Ripper

You could be a movie actress, and come by, and ask me if I wanted an autograph, and act all nice to me. I'd be like, uhm, no thanks. YOU THINK HOW YOU ACT TOWARDS ME WOULD MAKE ANYTHING THAT I THINK ABOUT YOU DIFFERANT?! You're dissing me cuz I dissed you first. Before you ever said anything to me, before you did anything to me, I came and attacked you. Why? Because I think you're ugly, and I think you're rhymes are wack. No matter how nice you could act to me, nothing would change that, trust me. It had nothing to do with what I thought about you before you ever said something to me, it has nothing to do with that now.

"this isnt cuz we beefin,u are a fuckin ugly"

But I told you, I get girls, I know I fucking rule in life, no matter how self-centered that makes me sound, I know it's true. I don't care about what a girl who in my opinion is ugly thinks about me. Get it?! You're entitled to think what you want about me, you're entitled to be self-concious and diss who ever calls you ugly, that's ok. You have a right to do that. I aint hating on you for that, i'm not even asking you to stop. I clearly stated, that you could go ahead and say all you want about me. BUT, STOP DUCKING A BATTLE.

DO YOU GET IT YET WICKED WITCH OF THE RV?!