RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-05, 05:06 AM   #151
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A122 E1D7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Yeah, you were totally trying to push buttons on the 2nd page of the thread.

Please.

The arguement hadn't even blown up at that time.

u kno what.u got yaself a point..the argument didnt blow up on the 2nd page of this thread..but what about the 5th page of one of the other hundreds of threads just like this..or what about the 14th page of another one of the other threads just like this...and ima tell u like this..just like ya boy Turban said..just grown up and take it...now how u like dat..it dont feel good for somebody to tell u grow up and take somethin that u dont like...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 05:06 AM   #152
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

u ever notice blacks r always the group to go against what everybody else says jus so they can argue their point and somehow manage during that argument to play the race card. see i dont think they understand where every race non-black is coming from so mayb i should clear it up for anybody black on here that doesnt know. other races dont give a shit wat color u r, we dont care bout the struggle cause the only struggle u have is life and we all have that. get over racism its universal and applys to u just as much as it applies to whites. most blacks r loud cocky arrogant and crude. yes they all love fried chicken and watermelon and wash it down wit kool aid. they all listen to rap and even if they r some rich mother fuckers they somehow manage to think they r still the hardest fuckers around.

i totally agree wit wat u said, they are obscessed wit racism and thats all they talk about. every black person has to make a point about it no matter what during their lifetime, they jus dont realize we dont give a fuck.
Old 07-19-05, 05:06 AM   #153
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 67A8 5417

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepBeyond
You would know how many black people I knew right? You're a genius...

Get the fuck over yourself man. You can willfully change it but its still a group of people just like blacks are. So get over your little bullshit man. Jewish people went through so much more than black people did. You went through ALL of it, fuck that, you odn't know shit man, get over yourself. Every post you try to act like you have a fuckin answer for every point you're proved wrong in.

No matter what black peoples problems are worse than everyone elses right. That makes sense.

I can willfully change my skin color?? umm...no. Put the PCP down, skater. And how did Jewish people go through more than black people?? You ain't shown a fuckin thing yet, lol. Show me ANYTHING that you can bakc-up, because you haven't been able to balance the scales yet. The fact that you keep changing the subject, or ultimately dwindling down to "whatever. it's worse than black people shit. Fuck the facts..just believe what I say" You came to this debate completely unarmed son. Go drink some warm milk and go to sleep.

And once agian.. I'l repeat a point that you just didn't get the first fwe dosen times. I'm not saying that the black man's struggle is WORSE than anyone else who went through similar shit. I'm jsut saying that it's still going on and there's more of them. If I suffer with a stubbed toe just as you do, my suffering isn't worse than yours. But add a gouged out eye to that, which your jewish neighbor had, then add a broken rib that I have that your japanese school teacher also has, you start doing the math real quick. Read the signs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
well we could make a debate section... but you can change your skin color goof. you could either A. use a spray tan... B. Get your skin bleached.. C. we could skin you ...you make it out to be that your peoples hardships outweighs everyone elses... and you didn't own anything you kept saying the same thing over and over and over basically...

A: dosen't change the color of my skin, it jsut adds a layer of 'paint' over it. If anything, I'd still look black. B: which would just make me a lighter black person and still ain't permanant. Try agian. C: How woudl that change the color of my skin? It just wouldn't be on me and it would still make your argument look equally as rediculous.

I keep repeating my self because you're still not getting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
i understand what your saying i gave alot of my time to help out little kids so they would stay motivated in school and dooms has the nerve to put that down?

:sigh: once again.. you VOLUNTEERED for that. I'm not putting it down, but if you think that you volunteering to tutor a kid equates to a kid missing a fundamental part of his education due to lack of funding from his school, then your biggest problem of your life must equate to something along the lines of losing your Saved By The Bell DVD collection.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 05:08 AM   #154
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

I hate when people say "I'm out" "this convo is over" or close the convo themselves just to get the last word.Thats the most herbish shit ever.
Old 07-19-05, 05:10 AM   #155
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
u ever notice blacks r always the group to go against what everybody else says jus so they can argue their point and somehow manage during that argument to play the race card. see i dont think they understand where every race non-black is coming from so mayb i should clear it up for anybody black on here that doesnt know. other races dont give a shit wat color u r, we dont care bout the struggle cause the only struggle u have is life and we all have that. get over racism its universal and applys to u just as much as it applies to whites. most blacks r loud cocky arrogant and crude. yes they all love fried chicken and watermelon and wash it down wit kool aid. they all listen to rap and even if they r some rich mother fuckers they somehow manage to think they r still the hardest fuckers around.

i totally agree wit wat u said, they are obscessed wit racism and thats all they talk about. every black person has to make a point about it no matter what during their lifetime, they jus dont realize we dont give a fuck.

OMFG I knew u were gonna post in here.YOU ARE ALWAYS ANTI BLACK.ALWAYS.No matter what.
Old 07-19-05, 05:11 AM   #156
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 997D A94C

holy shit, all these racists i see some of the black people are standing up for themselves but seriously turban will be banned, and thats enough said.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 05:12 AM   #157
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff
u kno what.u got yaself a point..the argument didnt blow up on the 2nd page of this thread..but what about the 5th page of one of the other hundreds of threads just like this..or what about the 14th page of another one of the other threads just like this...and ima tell u like this..just like ya boy Turban said..just grown up and take it...now how u like dat..it dont feel good for somebody to tell u grow up and take somethin that u dont like...

I have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
Old 07-19-05, 05:13 AM   #158
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 997D A94C

Quote:

thats cuz your white.

haha jp im white to

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 05:13 AM   #159
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
I can willfully change my skin color?? umm...no. Put the PCP down, skater. And how did Jewish people go through more than black people?? You ain't shown a fuckin thing yet, lol. Show me ANYTHING that you can bakc-up, because you haven't been able to balance the scales yet. The fact that you keep changing the subject, or ultimately dwindling down to "whatever. it's worse than black people shit. Fuck the facts..just believe what I say" You came to this debate completely unarmed son. Go drink some warm milk and go to sleep.

You don't know shit about history do you? Man, I'm not even going to say anything because anyone with an ounce of intelligence can tell you what jewish people have gone through. Wow, you're dumb as fuck.

And I was talking about you can willingly change your religion. Aight gangsta? Lets just throw out more stereotypes cause I'm a skater. And yo, you think I can buy some rocks from you homeslice neezy?

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 07-19-05, 05:16 AM   #160
DON
Middle Weight

doomsday ur wrong. jews had it tens time worse. u do realize that jews is n ot just a religion its a culture right? they were once a ppl who all sahred the jewish religion. they were not black, white, arab or latino. they were their own race. they were conquered sent to egypt and split up across the known world of the time. they were massacred and almost became an extinct race. moses led them out of egypt and those r the only true jews that survived. the ones who did not escape with moses assimilated into the other races and the jewish race disappeared. they were slaves much longer than any black man every was. their entire race was destroyed, now all that exists of them r ppl who r part jewish and their religion is the only thing they left behind. of course they had it worse than blacks, their race was destroyed and it isnt aroudn anymore all that survives is their religion, and heres some news for u. almost every white person has this race in them. and almost no blacks do. so techincally if more ppl knew about this, we would b able to play the slavery card issue, and it would mean much more because our race was destroyed and there are only parts left.
Old 07-19-05, 05:16 AM   #161
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: A122 E1D7

Quote:

yea i kno..ckuz u prolly passed the other threads up man..yall say we so defensive but it seems like yall constantly makin threads to make black people mad...threads like this have been made millions of times son..im sure im not the only one tired of this shit...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 05:18 AM   #162
DON
Middle Weight

since the last post was long im gona post this up for INDEPH
i am almost always anti black, and your always pro-black...so wat have u accomplished by stating something everyone already knows.
Old 07-19-05, 05:19 AM   #163
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 67A8 5417

man, I'm still laughing at turban's e-threat to what's his face LOLOLL. Watch your back muhfucka!!! AAAAAAAHAHAHH. Damn. Think it's safe to say this thread = history, lol. Lets review:

1: whites complain why blacks are sensitive about [insert any issue here] when no one mentioned it till the white guy brought it up.

2: blacks don't feel that our struggle was worse, jsut that we had ALL the struggles of other races including some unique ones. That dosen't make us more feel-sorry-worthy than the next guy. Just stating a fact.

3: You can still change your clothes and face less judgement than a black man in identical clothes (think ABC had a special about this exact thing a year or two ago).

4: OneStepBehind is a PCP-head skater that lacks any lief experience what so ever

5: Mimesis has problems. And a book out.

6: Niggers love chicken and watermelon (damn, I haven't had watermelon since I was about..4) and umm..koolaid and newports and grape soda and beat-up books and shit. Oh yeah, and white pussy.

7: The hardest shit turban's been through was Prep school, lol.

8: Can't neglect that white pussy agian.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 05:21 AM   #164
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
since the last post was long im gona post this up for INDEPH
i am almost always anti black, and your always pro-black...so wat have u accomplished by stating something everyone already knows.

I'm defending my own race.You're just constantly against one.You're a fuckin bigget.
Old 07-19-05, 05:22 AM   #165
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

Lol, you're just out of bullshit "facts" right? Me and Mimesis were just discussing concentration camps and the ovens that germans killed jewish people in.. And Mim tells 5 million black were killed in things relating to this. And what was it that Jewish people had? 20 million or so? Yeah... Get the fuck outta here Doomsday.

88 miles per hour should do it.