RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-05, 12:49 PM   #151
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 8AB2 5BB6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm that 20% area thank fuck...interesting beef i love cat fights

lol werd.. this whole thing is... i'll write a essay on why i think your fake.. you write a essay i write a essay and so on...funny shit...this coulda been done with in the first thread... with a "i don't like you"....

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 05-26-05, 01:49 PM   #152
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

wow, I made it to her SIGy...now you're a true fan of mine FluidMooMoo

P.S. notice how she completely IGnored all mention of me and her battling ...good move cock mongrul, at least you know better than to agree to getting KILLED by me (and if we battle that's what WILL happen)

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-05, 01:54 PM   #153
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoop_a_hoes_ass
-------------yeah this chick would rape you in singing what's her name Fiya?, i peeped her diss to seventhird seems rushed but she got a gutta ass delivery, flow could use a little work but she seems very bold to diss some guy that people seem to fall all over on this site and his shit ain't all that he talks about random shit, i peeped his page. My first spit = dope but delivery then wasn't too good, she could clown you i can see it now. Somebody better than you would duck? Neh you not worth a breath from what you make yourself out to be. and you set up a battle without confirming rules, i'm new here and even I know you ask first and agree on rules.

------------------now you on the other hand sound like you trying too hard vs. critical.. what the fuck was that and you won? k, i know what people mean about this site being downhill. people say your good, but are they your friends i swear you sound like shit. Ashanti would knock your wig off easily, i'd rather hear Macy Gray or Lauren Hill's MTV Unplugged for better notes. erm ok, and 1 no-show win i'm proud of you. ey, sounds like you trying, well not really. but ok whatever, feel'me?

i'm glad this a beef thread because guess what? Broad, you HORRIBLE. I'm just telling you this because it's not cute to say you are something you are not. Your singing can make a sane person grow angry. Why don't you elevate and stop arguing oh and that girl in your sig i don't remember her name but she sounds hella better than you as well,,,,, while you arguing about a guy you should have him teach you to open your vocals or take some lessons.

ha lol... whoop a hoes ass lol.
Old 05-26-05, 01:58 PM   #154
L. Veracity

IP: 950F 0FDD

oh and Fluid, you're not supposed to say "owned" after you post some shit, in order for it to be "ownage" someone ELSE has to say it ...

and please resort to a diss track so that we can IGnore it, kinda like how you Ignored the one I did to you...but if it's reQuired I'll re-record it again just for you since you're SUCH a fan of mine ...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-05, 02:21 PM   #155
ยครร…ลพยค
leave you rest'n pz's

Text Record: 22-7
IP: 8171 4119

lmfao,......wow,...ya'll acting like farmers with this beef..
good luck on the slaughter........
did you think i wouldn't recognize lines that i made
then you come up some bullshit tryna prove that im gay...!
fake fucks..move on...!
Old 05-26-05, 03:39 PM   #156
Black Queen
Classic

IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
[QUOTE=Mimesis]
The sad thing about all of this is, you're way older then me I still manage to beat you down with posts like it's nothing. Just leave this fucking site if you're so damn good. Nobody but Lady Fiya even likes you, and she has to get support from the fucking kids here. I know you seen her model and marriage threads and shit. She hardly constitutes as somebody.
[QUOTE]

im not tryna get in da middle of dis or wateva you say wen you reply to dis but wat da fuck do post gotta do wit nething and lady fiya is not da only person who like IDH she actually got talent unlike sum ppl on dis site and you go around thinkin you da shit criticizin everybody stuff wen you start doin audio and its good den start talkin shit about ppl i dont do audio but i kno im not da best on dis site dats wat you need to tell yoself

Old 05-26-05, 03:56 PM   #157
V.E.N.D.E.T.T.A
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 666C F77E

ahh fluid the none singing bitch....u use to ask me to collabed and also said u had a crush on me but yea i asked u to do one hook...i never showed u any lines...never asked u to sign to a label and never asked seven's punk ass for help and i just peeped ya track weeks ago...yes u suck...ya a cool chick but quit singing cause it's not u...lmfao....by the way bitch check out my sig

Quote:
-------------yeah this chick would rape you in singing what's her name Fiya?, i peeped her diss to seventhird seems rushed but she got a gutta ass delivery, flow could use a little work but she seems very bold to diss some guy that people seem to fall all over on this site and his shit ain't all that he talks about random shit, i peeped his page. My first spit = dope but delivery then wasn't too good, she could clown you i can see it now. Somebody better than you would duck? Neh you not worth a breath from what you make yourself out to be. and you set up a battle without confirming rules, i'm new here and even I know you ask first and agree on rules.

------------------now you on the other hand sound like you trying too hard vs. critical.. what the fuck was that and you won? k, i know what people mean about this site being downhill. people say your good, but are they your friends i swear you sound like shit. Ashanti would knock your wig off easily, i'd rather hear Macy Gray or Lauren Hill's MTV Unplugged for better notes. erm ok, and 1 no-show win i'm proud of you. ey, sounds like you trying, well not really. but ok whatever, feel'me?

i'm glad this a beef thread because guess what? Broad, you HORRIBLE. I'm just telling you this because it's not cute to say you are something you are not. Your singing can make a sane person grow angry. Why don't you elevate and stop arguing oh and that girl in your sig i don't remember her name but she sounds hella better than you as well,,,,, while you arguing about a guy you should have him teach you to open your vocals or take some lessons

and the truth shall set u free^^^
she sounds retarded who the fuck is that? and why do the previous posts say she sound good. ok anyways, the chorus is horrible at least hit one note correct. and fade this girl's singing or something it's annoying. this is not cd material. get a better singer first. no hate but Yahweh! shit's horrible what the fuck is the taste on this site. 2/10

- whoop a hoes ass (seventhird ft. fluidmoon - nah nah nah)

at least someone has some damn sense on this site^^^
Old 05-26-05, 04:11 PM   #158
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

[QUOTE=Black Queen]
Quote:
im not tryna get in da middle of dis or wateva you say wen you reply to dis but wat da fuck do post gotta do wit nething and lady fiya is not da only person who like IDH she actually got talent unlike sum ppl on dis site and you go around thinkin you da shit criticizin everybody stuff wen you start doin audio and its good den start talkin shit about ppl i dont do audio but i kno im not da best on dis site dats wat you need to tell yoself

exactly... ha lmmfao.
Old 05-26-05, 04:12 PM   #159
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

IP: C80C 75AD

Silly Bitches

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG.

I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.
Old 05-26-05, 05:24 PM   #160
L. Veracity

IP: EECE A8A9

the bitch is still IGnoring me calling her ass out

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by L. Veracity : 05-26-05 at 05:34 PM.
Old 05-26-05, 06:08 PM   #161
L. Veracity

IP: EECE A8A9

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
Fluid, shut the fuck up you stupid cock whore...I dropped a diss on you and called you out as well and you had nothing to say back..and people don't make threads before the person agrees to the battle so how you making the thread when she don't even got sound right now?...I'm not gonna bother to come back in this thread to see what you got to say unless someone links me to this shit so don't even bother running your "fingertips" at me slut-bitch ...matter of fact, let's settle this shit, since everybody wanna talk trash and stuff...me and Fluid will battle since L.F. doesn't have sound right now and like I said, I'm not coming back in here so when you post the thread up you can PM me the link ho...

since you obviously IGnored or just happily "skipped over" this shit here, I'll quote myself...and until you set up a battle and PM me with the link, I'll keep on simply quoting myself

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:
Old 05-26-05, 11:23 PM   #162
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: 2E43 6BFE

wow at whoop a hoes ass..lmfao dayum!...that ish was grimey...

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-05, 09:09 AM   #163
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F5B4 4469

What up Fluid, what up fiya!! damn, ya'll shouldn't be y'all should be you kno? weerd... lol j/p but damn @ the beef, yo
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-05, 09:16 AM   #164
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 8AB2 5BB6

lol are all of rv's females involved with this?... they should just have a females only tourney.... and settle this shit the right way.. Put Up or Shut Up 2005 biatches

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 05-28-05, 06:37 PM   #165
L. Veracity

IP: 3E82 439D

^ ROFL @ your SIGy picture...

but as far as a tourney, werd that'd be kewl, but I wouldn't join cuz I don't battle unless I dont' like you and the only ho I don't like on this board is Runny Shit...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote: