RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-06, 01:43 AM   #151
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 4613 B91F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
L veracity seems like the type of black girl that's ashamed of her race to the point where she turns into an uncle rukkus, and she feels like its okay for HER to judge black people because she's black. Just because you're black it doesn't mean you can judge all of us like that.

and just because you're black doesnt mean you can judge all white people like many do

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-06, 01:47 AM   #152
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 01C0 04AE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
and just because you're black doesnt mean you can judge all white people like many do

I never judge white people. Lol I'm pushing for equality, and nobody's gonna tell me that what I want is impossible. People are always gonna be assholes, all I want is equall opportunity and to be treated fairly by indivisuals in a position of power. But the system is just making it so hard, so I gotta use alot more force.
Old 02-13-06, 01:48 AM   #153
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 81A3 C29C

Quote:
Lmao you aint even listen to what I said stoooopid. I said just because some black ppl use it as an excuse falsely doesn't mean it doesn't exist period. You acting like I'm sayin black people are perfect. What makes this different then when white rappers say they arent getting attention because they're white. Some of them are wack.. some of them are truthful. Hmm so since some of them are just wack let's say all of them are idiots.

YO....this arguement is irelevent.... im tired of seeing shit ass threads like this.....Indeph....I dont give a shit if your black white. pink or orange.....if i seen you on the street i would best your asss.....

and Since my Skin is Light you would prolly think it was a race act..... Stupid cunt

<----------Status has no idea what this thread is really about but just thought to Say he would beat someones Ass becuase hes mad right now.....
Old 02-13-06, 01:50 AM   #154
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
YO....this arguement is irelevent.... im tired of seeing shit ass threads like this.....Indeph....I dont give a shit if your black white. pink or orange.....if i seen you on the street i would best your asss.....

and Since my Skin is Light you would prolly think it was a race act..... Stupid cunt

<----------Status has no idea what this thread is really about but just thought to Say he would beat someones Ass becuase hes mad right now.....

Lmao are you the biggest retard ever?

I was comparing how sometimes black people who deserve what they have use excuses that actually happen. And how white people in hip hop who deserve no respect use excuses for situations that actually happen. You fuckin dumbass. And I wish you would even think about laying a hand on me.
Old 02-13-06, 01:52 AM   #155
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 4613 B91F

Quote:
Read all of this please

Race questions are so extremly pointless. Of course everyone is gonna have completly different veiws. We're looking from two different vantage points. Nos, I know you might get sick of hearing this, but you are from a different country.

the fact he is in another nation shouldnt matter...you're implying that just because your in the united states, the racism in every part of the nation is at the exact same level, which it surely isnt

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-06, 01:54 AM   #156
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
the fact he is in another nation shouldnt matter...you're implying that just because your in the united states, the racism in every part of the nation is at the exact same level, which it surely isnt

I'm talking about black neighborhoods, specifically ghettos. And I don't imply anything, If I mean something I usually say it.
Old 02-13-06, 01:55 AM   #157
Status
Ask About Me

Quote:
Lmao are you the biggest retard ever?

I was comparing how sometimes black people who deserve what they have use excuses that actually happen. And how white people in hip hop who deserve no respect use excuses for situations that actually happen. You fuckin dumbass. And I wish you would even think about laying a hand on me.

Yo real Talk....i was just bul shitten wit you.....but you trying to get all defensive..LMAo of Fake ass internet thugs........and you sayin that proooooooves how stupid you are....becuase me making the statement of beating your ass should automatically Make you believe that I ,infact, already thought to place my hands on you......FUCking dumb
Old 02-13-06, 01:57 AM   #158
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
Yo real Talk....i was just bul shitten wit you.....but you trying to get all defensive..LMAo of Fake ass internet thugs........and you sayin that proooooooves how stupid you are....becuase me making the statement of beating your ass should automatically Make you believe that I ,infact, already thought to place my hands on you......FUCking dumb

Hold up. You randomy mention beatin my ass, and I say don't think about layin a hand on me. And I'm an internet thug. I'm so weakminded to fall for your well thoughout trick to make me ticked off. Oh you sly devil you.
Old 02-13-06, 02:00 AM   #159
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 819D 3297

Quote:
Aight I'ma try to hit every issue one by one.

There are barely ANY jobs in black neighborhoods. All we have are family owned liquor stores, gun stores, banks, and steel mills. And our rent almost always outweighs our paychecks. Poverty is hurting my race specifically due to how ghettos are mostly black so its relevant. The judicial system in america itself is EXTREMLY racist. NOW PLEASE OPEN YOUR MIND AND LISTEN TO THIS. This isnt an imaginary story I made up. I've witnessed this and just because you haven't it doesn't mean it's not real. Crack was thrown into our ghettos during the raegan administration. This is how the drug game works: Black people sell it and drop out of school, make another black persn an attict, kill people over it, and go to jail for it. And now selling drugs will give you like 20 years if you have enough of it, but killing someone is like 10. They know it directly effects us.

And if anyone is "tolerant" of black people they are called "stupid liberals". I've even seen RV ppl say this. What's a liberal? Smarterchild says a liberal is:
"Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded." So basically liberal is the new way to call people "nigger lovers". I'm serious about this shit, I've put more study into this then u think. Now I ask you to hit EVERYTHING I've said and not just look at spots where I messed up.

Ok, point by point.

1) Crack. Here is one perfect circumstance of ignorance towards free will. See YOU say, that black people were given crack so they will inevidibly begin a regressional phase... Neglecting to mention that A: Its the sole decision of the person in question as to whether they decide to sell crack and crack isnt at an all time high right now IF you failed to notice. B: Crack is not selective of race, and it effects a percentage of ALL racial backgrounds living in poverty...

You will argue that for many people, selling crack is a last resort simply to support their family.... Which is in direct relation to poverty and not racism.. See take a look at the situation from the governments perspective buddy.... Here they have a bunch of ghettos all through their country full of violent people that live off the tax payers money, dont work due to a lack of jobs which is a situation CREATED by the fact that not many people from outside these areas actually would ever want to get off their asses and go there BECAUSE THE AREAS ARE VIOLENT AND FULL OF GANGS, CRIME AND DRUGS therefore with no tourism, and many people on welfare the towns become poor, currupted and create what we like to call 'ghettos'...

Which in effect, basically means that the problems you have in the areas you live, are NOT due to an outside force of RACISM, but the fall-out of violent communitys alienating themselves from the rest of the country and therefore creating all the problems they complain about THEMSELVES...

And you still sit here openly admitting that black people pull the racism card to disguise shortcommings on a regular basis...

Tell me.....How the hell is that NOT exactly the fuck what your doing bro?
Old 02-13-06, 02:01 AM   #160
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

I see people are still tryna prove each other wrong on RV.
Old 02-13-06, 02:04 AM   #161
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Ok, point by point.

1) Crack. Here is one perfect circumstance of ignorance towards free will. See YOU say, that black people were given crack so they will inevidibly begin a regressional phase... Neglecting to mention that A: Its the sole decision of the person in question as to whether they decide to sell crack and crack isnt at an all time high right now IF you failed to notice. B: Crack is not selective of race, and it effects a percentage of ALL racial backgrounds living in poverty...

You will argue that for many people, selling crack is a last resort simply to support their family.... Which is in direct relation to poverty and not racism.. See take a look at the situation from the governments perspective buddy.... Here they have a bunch of ghettos all through their country full of violent people that live off the tax payers money, dont work due to a lack of jobs which is a situation CREATED by the fact that not many people from outside these areas actually would ever want to get off their asses and go there BECAUSE THE AREAS ARE VIOLENT AND FULL OF GANGS, CRIME AND DRUGS therefore with no tourism, and many people on welfare the towns become poor, currupted and create what we like to call 'ghettos'...

Which in effect, basically means that the problems you have in the areas you live, are NOT due to an outside force of RACISM, but the fall-out of violent communitys alienating themselves from the rest of the country and therefore creating all the problems they complain about THEMSELVES...

And you still sit here openly admitting that black people pull the racism card to disguise shortcommings on a regular basis...

Tell me.....How the hell is that NOT exactly the fuck what your doing bro?

I actually agree with you on mostly all of that. And I'm not a crack dealer so I'm not pulling a race card to excuse any of my actions. I'm pulling the race card for the lack of anything being done. They're either doing shit, but obviously making it alot worse, or not doing anything at all. What I'm doing is trying to influence the government to actually give a fuck. You get what I'm sayin?
Old 02-13-06, 02:05 AM   #162
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y's
I see people are still tryna prove each other wrong on RV.

Toby, help me out you were named after a roots character so join the black team. I'm alone Help me out bebe.
Old 02-13-06, 02:09 AM   #163
Status
Ask About Me

Quote:
Hold up. You randomy mention beatin my ass, and I say don't think about layin a hand on me. And I'm an internet thug. I'm so weakminded to fall for your well thoughout trick to make me ticked off. Oh you sly devil you.

Ohh shit...do you understand how much of THEQ you sound right there and by THEQ i mean GAY.......WOW.....HE a Fake internet thug and talks like a fag..
Old 02-13-06, 02:11 AM   #164
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 819D 3297

Quote:
I actually agree with you on mostly all of that. And I'm not a crack dealer so I'm not pulling a race card to excuse any of my actions. I'm pulling the race card for the lack of anything being done. They're either doing shit, but obviously making it alot worse, or not doing anything at all. What I'm doing is trying to influence the government to actually give a fuck. You get what I'm sayin?

Well I'm glad your not like socrates who would simply go back, clutch at more straws and try to talk shit to hide his lack of credibility...

I understand compleatly where your comming from... And I think the problems facing black people now a days is more... The need of a positive role model with great influence on the youth and popular culture who will preach to help bring change from the inside out...

This is exactly what Tupac was doing while he was alive... Its a real shame he isnt still around.....
Old 02-13-06, 02:14 AM   #165
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Well I'm glad your not like socrates who would simply go back, clutch at more straws and try to talk shit to hide his lack of credibility...

I understand compleatly where your comming from... And I think the problems facing black people now a days is more... The need of a positive role model with great influence on the youth and popular culture who will preach to help bring change from the inside out...

This is exactly what Tupac was doing while he was alive... Its a real shame he isnt still around.....

That's EXACTLY what I been thinking, but people don't listen for shit.