RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-06, 03:47 PM   #151
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 5375 4429

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
i feel you, im jus sayin, you makin it seem like thats a HUGE mistake not havin more than four songs up at atime, but i guess well make a SC this weekend tho

it's not a huge mistake.

it's a huse mis-use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
am I the only person who thought that mercedez necklace was dope?

yes. I havent' had one of those since 88, when it was still cool to break emblems off cars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
well one other thing Apexx is it would be kinda gay on both sides to have all our songs somewhere on the net, and than make people pay like $15 for a CD wen they could easily go to some site to play them...... one dude in our group suggested we dont put anymore new songs on our myspace so that we'll have SOME totally unreleased material for the cd........ cuz we've updated that myspace a shitload of times........ and i was wonderin if anyo0ne on RV has more plays on their myspace than us?

if they do its prolly cuz theyve had it longer, cuz we got our first 1000 plays in under a week......i think were somewhere near 6,500 now and i guess no one on RV even knew about it.....

That's def. not a bad idea. another suggestion is just to do samplers for all the songs. you don't give everything away, and everyone gets to hear what you're about. Use that shit as a free promotional tool. being "business savy" is not ..."gay".

of course, this is just a suggestion. at the end of the day I really don't give a fuck, I'm just saying.

as for the plays on your myspace, you guys got 4 people advertising 1 page soo....go fig.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote