RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-09, 10:53 AM   #151
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1258 9408

No, because pantheism doesn't believe in a personal God and my God is. They believe we are part of God as a whole, we aren't, only our souls are. Which makes God a part of our souls. It's not everything, it's everything that man didn't create. And like I said, empty space, stars, the sky, gravity, air, oxygen, a stick of deodorant, cement, an asteroid, comet, etc etc are not a part of God.

So not everything is a part of God which pantheists believe. Only everything with DMT is a part of God.

Say you're sorry
Old 11-03-09, 11:48 AM   #152
ichaboy
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1DF3 F7C8

Why would I say that I'm sorry?

You are a spinozist who says the exact same thing as Spinoza, except you are also saying "And the thing that bonds us all together is (God) a chemical that came from God."

oh my, how radical of you, Spinozist.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-09, 12:29 PM   #153
Fly-E
Addicted

Text Record: 12-6
IP: 5655 FBB3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
You didn't offend me, you just talk way too damn much. You wrote 3 body paragraphs AND a conclusion. Are you serious?

I just was puttting in my opinion at the same time being open to all others including yourself. I could have just typed it all together and made it shorter but i wanted to explain myself on such a touchy topic. hypocritical of you considerin your arguin about your beliefs now and typin more than a paragraph worth in each post which has already surpassed mine by alot. Thanks for you ignorant comments that really backfire against yourself. No hate that was just childish.
Old 11-03-09, 09:39 PM   #154
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichaboy
Why would I say that I'm sorry?

You are a spinozist who says the exact same thing as Spinoza, except you are also saying "And the thing that bonds us all together is (God) a chemical that came from God."

oh my, how radical of you, Spinozist.

"except"

shut the fuck up you ignorant mother fucker. You don't know shit
Old 11-03-09, 09:40 PM   #155
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly-E
I just was puttting in my opinion at the same time being open to all others including yourself. I could have just typed it all together and made it shorter but i wanted to explain myself on such a touchy topic. hypocritical of you considerin your arguin about your beliefs now and typin more than a paragraph worth in each post which has already surpassed mine by alot. Thanks for you ignorant comments that really backfire against yourself. No hate that was just childish.

thats true but i was having a argument with someone directly, you just made a reply to a thread that was 3 paragraphs that is two pages back that no one is ever gonna read so u wasted time. U woulda done yourself a favor if u stfu
Old 11-03-09, 10:28 PM   #156
Fly-E
Addicted

Possibly be true possibly not. I was replying to the topics in general because everyone is seeing everyones point of view. Do you think childish direct arguments back and forth people will sit and read. Considering the fact that no one hardly posts on here or loox on here anymore so why would they read comments that would probably scare the shit out of them to read because they cant except other opinions in beliefs. We will go on and on and we could both be wrong or right the ? is was it really worth it to talk shit or do you feel better now?
Old 11-03-09, 11:38 PM   #157
JTR
Jack The Ripper

uh it wasn't childish we were discussing philosophy. You just said the same thing that everyone else has already said for 9 pages but you said it 3 times as long... that's gay dude. I was discussing a new untouched topic to someone directly who I know would read what I would have to say
Old 11-03-09, 11:44 PM   #158
Fly-E
Addicted

Naw i was stating my opinion and belief on this subject honestly i read the first few posts than i posted. It comes down to you gettin mad at my post bein to long lol. Sorry hahaha
Old 11-04-09, 12:19 AM   #159
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 399E C7ED

this is STILL going on?

jesus h christ

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 11-04-09, 06:47 AM   #160
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
IP: EE0C C202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
This thread's got more essays than southern california.

and you would know that cuz you are from england? i'm just hatin cuz that joke is old sorry

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-09, 06:56 AM   #161
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
IP: EE0C C202

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
"except"

oh, now i see why you wanna hate on 2v, because you are a homo. as i've been trying to tell you for over a month now, i wish you would just come out of the closet and take a raping from me with a smile

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-09, 09:38 AM   #162
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: E1C9 4897

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
"except"

When god, the creator, becomes a chemical, that is in all living things, and bonds all living things together,

then the only thing different, the only 'exception', is the fact that God becomes a chemical.

=o

and whether or not God becomes a chemical, Spinoza still predicted absolutely everything you're talking about.

In other words, when you publicly release your 'philosophy' under self proclaimed 'religion', it will be regarded widely as Pantheism, and furthermore, it will higher raise Spinoza's name in history, and yours will become an attribute.

This is how philosophy works.

Painful not being very new at all, hm?

All it took to come up with your idea was to have 300 year old concepts of the universe and reading a freaking book on the drug DMT.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-09, 10:55 AM   #163
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
oh, now i see why you wanna hate on 2v, because you are a homo. as i've been trying to tell you for over a month now, i wish you would just come out of the closet and take a raping from me with a smile

so.. you want to... rape me?

and you have a picture with your shirt off in your sig...

and uh...

im homo?

Lol.. i've met more girl in tokyo then you've met in your life bud
Old 11-04-09, 12:05 PM   #164
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichaboy
When god, the creator, becomes a chemical, that is in all living things, and bonds all living things together,

then the only thing different, the only 'exception', is the fact that God becomes a chemical.

=o

and whether or not God becomes a chemical, Spinoza still predicted absolutely everything you're talking about.

In other words, when you publicly release your 'philosophy' under self proclaimed 'religion', it will be regarded widely as Pantheism, and furthermore, it will higher raise Spinoza's name in history, and yours will become an attribute.

This is how philosophy works.

Painful not being very new at all, hm?

All it took to come up with your idea was to have 300 year old concepts of the universe and reading a freaking book on the drug DMT.

I am fully aware of what Spinozism is and I have done a lot of studying on this prior to ever discussing it with you.

Spinozism is a branch of Monism, it's a monist philosophy. Monism states that the universe, as a whole, is what "God" consists of. The religious/spiritual aspect of my philosophy does not believe that the Universe as a whole is what God cosists of, but that God consists of a specific physical self with branches of that specific physical self subsiding in a specific point inside all things living as a whole. That is to say that not even all living things as a whole are what God consists of, but only the "soul" within these living things (which is only one specific portion) is a branch of a form which is what consists of. Therefore the religious/spiritual aspect of my philosophy cannot be considered a branch of monism or a monist philosophy.

Regarding Spinozism, spinozism states that God is self-subsisent. This would mean that God lives through anything external to itself. My God does not live through anything external to itself, it only lives through it's one specific form of self and that self also consists of branches of itself which live through the soul in all forms of life external to itself. Thus to say that a blade of grass would not not be part of God, but only the DMT within the blade of grass is a part of God.

Also the more psychological part of Spinozism and less spiritual aspect claims that we posses three levels of intelligence, and that one of these levels: intuition, is the highest level we are abble to concieve. The psychological aspect of my philosophy differs from this as I believe the highest level of intelligence is achieved through a new level of conciousness yet to be experienced but has been discovered and is atainable through DMT.

Also bud, Spinoza preached karma. I don't believe in Karma, and I don't believe what goes around comes around. That whole one action affects the entire outcome of the universe type shit. I just moved my headphones an inch to the side. Say I didn't, I'd finish typing this a second earlier, watch my movie and go to bed a second earlier and then wake up at the same exact time I would have anyways cuz my alarm clock is set. That move had no effect on what happens in my future and the future of everything else in the Universe. But Spinoza would STRONGLY disagree. Like he said, he's all about the butterfly effect. Everything is a wave in an ocean and each wave affects the outcome of the other wave.

FURHTERMORE, I do not believe that everything happens for a reason or that the universe is determistic as Spinoza taught.

So holy fuck me, there's a lot more "EXCEPTS" then just that one except you stated.

But lets just agree to disagree.

I believe I know my shit and you believe you know my shit better then me and we'll leave it at that.
Old 11-04-09, 09:46 PM   #165
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: 0266 BB65

you don't know your shit because you don't explain it, and when you do explain it, it doesn't make any form of fucking sense.

Intuition means the perception of truth.

'OHHHHH DMT GIVES US A NEW LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS AND WHEN WE REACH IT WE CAN PERCEIVE THE TRUTH.'

=o

reverse back to your first paragraph, monism is its own branch, pantheism is its own branch, sometimes they correlate. Also, Spinoza's determinism strictly means that the universe could have happened NO OTHER WAY. Everything happened perfectly in Spinoza's eyes, so saying that everything happens for a reason is Spinoza's determinism is way off buddy.

And frankly, I fail to see how a guy who is not loaded on the drug he praises so fucking highly, 100% of the time that he spends alive, is supposed to be defending attaining a higher consciousness on the drug.

I believe your mentality in regards to DMT is comparable to the cult "Heaven's Gate" and their mentality regarding the comet that fucking hit them and killed them all.

Sure they can preach the heck out of it, but how can a person preach riding a comet to heaven if they aren't riding a comet to heaven? It's easy,

just make a bunch of shit up and believe it.

goodnight.