RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-06, 01:49 AM   #166
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 586B 2294

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
lmao, anything else you want to discuss about me nos? Because the thread has not jack to do with you or me personally, yet you keep brining me up. Your posts just pour on and on about Apexx this and Apexx that and Apexx the other thing, Apexx Apexx Apexx!! It's like talkin to Jan Brady on that "marsha marsha marsha" tip. I'm looking at what you called "facts" while the whole time, you're looking at me.

Your view on "history" as you see it is way in left field man, and when I try to explain to you what the reality is of why things happened the way they did, you write me off as a black guy who's emotional about things that happened against black people - WHICH YOU COMPLETELY ASSUME I AM. You never once consider that I have looked at the other possibilites of why things happened the way they did and came to a conclusion based on that. Once again, I started off asking questions to find out what others thought. You started off making accusations and still are.

Add to that, I already stated I respect your point of view, though I dont' agree with it, where as you're more like "if you don't agree with me, you can kiss you my ass you asshole/faggot/dickhead/black person! You only disagree because you don't like me due to these reasons that I've convinced my self of and if you prove me wrong ,I'm gonna ignore you or change the subject!!". You've done more stereotyping and assuming in this thread than anyone else. That's mad uncalled for man, which is why I keep saying that it's pointless trying to discuss it with you. You're far too hardheaded to hear anything but your own opinion and far to blind to see anything other than what you want to see. I experience these things. You theorize about it. Why would I argue about it with someone who evidently has no clue? That's like taking tips on bowling from someone who's never bowled a single frame in their life. I'm not going to (nor am I trying to) change your point of view on anything, so what's the sense? Especially when it's not even the topic of the thread.

It's like:
==================================================
Effect/Fact: People got killed

Cause/WHY: The real reason<---------------------[insert titanic gap here]---------------------->what Nos thinks is the reason.
==================================================

Though you're correct on the fact, you're way wrong on the "why" and refuse to hear anything other than what you already assumed, so discussions lead to nowhere. You notice how many peolpe are sharing their experiences with you and you still end up learning nothing?? You simply refuse to listen. Then you mention only the positives of one side (what a coincidence! the side you're on), then when I mention the negatives also on opposite side, you say "but wait, you aren't mentioning all the bad things black people do!"

wait...YOU mentioned it to begin with. I didn't mention ANY side of what you're talking about, black OR white, in the negative light OR the positive one, so why is what I'm NOT mentioning a surprise to you when it's got jack to do with shit? I show you the negatives of the exact same issue, and instead of saying "yeah man, that's true too." you IMMEDIATELY go on the defensive and throw a temper tantrum and look for someone to point fingers at.

Which is why I stopped trying to explain anything to you. It's just completely pointless and leads nowhere.

But keep on calling everyone who disagrees with you more names. You're really driving your point home! You're the angriest man in a thread full of black people discussing racial issues lmao. That should be a MAJOR sign. We're all discussing it calmly and you're on the verge of punching a hole in your monitor holmes lol.

You gotta take it slow son. take it sloww-oohhh uhh-ooohhh ooo. Next time you'll take it slow lol

Look apexx..
I am not even doing the things you saying I'm doing...

You are now making assumptions on my motives and being compleatly arrogant about it.. You are scared to face the fact that I have proved you wrong in this thread.. I have told you why many of the points youve made are simply far from the truth..

And your response is to say that I am being inexperienced and not looking at the issue from all angles.. Which could not be further from the truth...

I have no bias on what has happened in history.. But I do understand it.
Thats what your argument is lacking.. My opinions on the historical events I have been discussing have, and will continue to be negative towards what happened.. But you insist on trying to mis-read my account as being biased and why? Because I dont sit here and tell you that history could have happened in a different way? What exactly about my argument is wrong..

You tried to address what was wrong in your first post.. Since then you have done nothing but attempt to say I am being naieve and one sided in my arguments because you know there are no flaws in my information...

Apexx you are a very confused man.. You havnt even touched on the fact that I have consistantly proven your argument about your neibours to be compleatly un-realistic and even naieve on your part.. Instead you have sat there and questioned my motives for saying what I say as if you are some kind of cat that I am just out to say negative things about..

News flash.. I would say the same thing to anyone showing the blaitant ignorance you have been showing... I am the only one sticking to the argument here.. The reason I got riled up last night especially is because you questioned my knowledge on the subject and gave retarded opinions on each of my points which made absolutly no sense whatsoever and have repeatidly been discrediting them with no response from you beyond "Oh, you just wanna try and prove me wrong.. liek omg man... you dont even care about the arguement you just care about proving me wrong" like a pretencious little princess...

I have admitted to being wrong countless times in the past WHEN I'M ACTUALLY WRONG... But untill you actually give a reasonable response that states the reasons why your pathetic arguments are correct and mine are naieve.. Then I am not about to sit here while you act all high and mighty towards me when you know you aint really done jack shit to justify ANY of your obserd arguments...

Mother fucker please....

Last edited by Nostradamus : 03-09-06 at 01:52 AM.
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 02:02 AM   #167
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Look apexx..
I am not even doing the things you saying I'm doing...

You are now making assumptions on my motives and being compleatly arrogant about it.. You are scared to face the fact that I have proved you wrong in this thread.. I have told you why many of the points youve made are simply far from the truth..

And your response is to say that I am being inexperienced and not looking at the issue from all angles.. Which could not be further from the truth...

I have no bias on what has happened in history.. But I do understand it.
Thats what your argument is lacking.. My opinions on the historical events I have been discussing have, and will continue to be negative towards what happened.. But you insist on trying to mis-read my account as being biased and why? Because I dont sit here and tell you that history could have happened in a different way? What exactly about my argument is wrong..

You tried to address what was wrong in your first post.. Since then you have done nothing but attempt to say I am being naieve and one sided in my arguments because you know there are no flaws in my information...

Apexx you are a very confused man.. You havnt even touched on the fact that I have consistantly proven your argument about your neibours to be compleatly un-realistic and even naieve on your part.. Instead you have sat there and questioned my motives for saying what I say as if you are some kind of cat that I am just out to say negative things about..

News flash.. I would say the same thing to anyone showing the blaitant ignorance you have been showing... I am the only one sticking to the argument here.. The reason I got riled up last night especially is because you questioned my knowledge on the subject and gave retarded opinions on each of my points which made absolutly no sense whatsoever and have repeatidly been discrediting them with no response from you beyond "Oh, you just wanna try and prove me wrong.. liek omg man... you dont even care about the arguement you just care about proving me wrong" like a pretencious little princess...

I have admitted to being wrong countless times in the past WHEN I'M ACTUALLY WRONG... But untill you actually give a reasonable response that states the reasons why your pathetic arguments are correct and mine are naieve.. Then I am not about to sit here while you act all high and mighty towards me when you know you aint really done jack shit to justify ANY of your obserd arguments...

Mother fucker please....

hmm..lemme skim through this and see what's up:

I think I know that I know, but I don't really know that I don't know...right...

I don't know my own neighbors, you do...

You feel your information is "flawless" by your own words...

called me some names...

You still assume that my responses have anything to do with "me vs. you", rather than "the information"...

You asked me the same question that I already answered 4 times...

more name calling...

ok. No prob man, I respect your point of view.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 02:07 AM   #168
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:

I think I know that I know, but I don't really know that I don't know...right...

called me some names...

You still assume that my responses have anything to do with "me vs. you", rather than "the information"...

more name calling...

And now its broken down to the point where he tries to pretend I'm blabbering on as a defence mechanism..

Most of what you just said was nonsense... As for the neibours bit.. You know your whole point was that you were trying to tell me because your neibours are closit racists that racists exist everywhere and are compleatly wide spread...
And you know I have made you look like an idiot for that..

You need to get a grip on reality...
This thread has really given me the impression your definatly not as smart as you make out to be...
Old 03-09-06, 02:13 AM   #169
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C588 0F68

White power rocks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 03-09-06, 02:14 AM   #170
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
And now its broken down to the point where he tries to pretend I'm blabbering on as a defence mechanism..

Most of what you just said was nonsense... As for the neibours bit.. You know your whole point was that you were trying to tell me because your neibours are closit racists that racists exist everywhere and are compleatly wide spread...
And you know I have made you look like an idiot for that..

You need to get a grip on reality...
This thread has really given me the impression your definatly not as smart as you make out to be...

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 02:15 AM   #171
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: DF0F 5875

Quote:

called me some names...

more name calling...

Lmao

dooms be illin
Old 03-09-06, 02:17 AM   #172
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lmao

dooms be illin

This guy takes sides because he tried the same shit yesterday and failed...
Old 03-09-06, 02:19 AM   #173
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: DF0F 5875

Lmao

I just thought it was funny. And you're not always right. God nos you're never gonna admit you're wrong because you see every argument as a competition and not a discussion. All you do is analyze the angle we're using against you. I mean come on, please shut the fuck up. It's not worth it.
Old 03-09-06, 02:22 AM   #174
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lmao

I just thought it was funny. And you're not always right. God nos you're never gonna admit you're wrong because you see every argument as a competition and not a discussion. All you do is analyze the angle we're using against you. I mean come on, please shut the fuck up. It's not worth it.

Nah.. Its not about admitting I'm wrong..

Its just that when I argue on this forum.. I dont hold anything back.. And people get their backs up because it makes them feel offended..

I understand this.. And yet...........I dont give a fuck?
Old 03-09-06, 02:22 AM   #175
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C588 0F68

cyber arguments are pointless pshhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 03-09-06, 03:13 AM   #176
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 3351 D9D2

Quote:
Ever notice that all white power movements, skinheads, the kkk, the nazi party etc, none of them involve raising white people, it involves LOWERING other races, ever noticed that?

The term "black power" means something entirely different to "white power". Black power means empowerment of blacks to be treated and viewed as equal to everyone else. White power means "down with everything that isn't white".

Why is that?

Honestly I dont know, However my view is that white people in general have always been accustomed to ruling the world or bein the dominant race, and when some arrogant ones felt challenged by other races, they decided to put us down...

however on the case of my race, Black people, we have never felt above them, thats why when we shout black power we do it to show how much we have overcomed and how much we have acheived as a brother and sisterhood...thas why imo
Old 03-09-06, 03:39 AM   #177
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: F408 EB1A

blah blah blah...I agree with Apexx here...

what made me mad is that NOS kept saying "black people ALLOWED themselves to be enslaved" like it was seriously our fault white people took us from out country across the ocean so they'd have cheap ass labor and sold us to their fellow white people like common belongings as furniture out of their homes...NOS, you really need to think before you start spewing off at the fingers dude

honestly NOS, are there even many black people where you live? I want some stats on how many black people even live in Australia cuz I have no clue...and don't ever ever EVER again say "full blown racist" cuz racist is racist...if you make a racist comment or joke yes it's classified as being racist but are you? I don't think so...it's just that most jokes like that are based on general stereo-types, not deep rooted pure HATRED of an entire race

to answer the real question at hand, I agree with what Apex said about "white power" being more of a statemnt of OVERpowerment as opposed to "black power" being EMpowerment

by the way, everyone here needs to see "CRASH"

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 03:56 AM   #178
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

There are a fair few black people in australia. But theyre more african than african american. Usually they are the black people that are actually black, or really really dark brown.

But yeah. Black people are treated fine in australia... Middle eastern people are probably treated worse. What with all the aus vs leb riots and terrorism fear and shit.
Old 03-09-06, 04:18 AM   #179
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Yo OMB i dont live there so i dont know foer sure but if blacks get treated right over there then a film crew musta completely switched it up on one documentary i saw over here for real. They were portrayin segregation as quite a significant issue...no signs in doors/windows kinda shit but yeh. but as i said i dont live in aus so all i can talk about is the way things have been portrayed to the other side of the world

~peace~
Old 03-09-06, 04:25 AM   #180
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
blah blah blah...I agree with Apexx here...

what made me mad is that NOS kept saying "black people ALLOWED themselves to be enslaved" like it was seriously our fault white people took us from out country across the ocean so they'd have cheap ass labor and sold us to their fellow white people like common belongings as furniture out of their homes...NOS, you really need to think before you start spewing off at the fingers dude

honestly NOS, are there even many black people where you live? I want some stats on how many black people even live in Australia cuz I have no clue...and don't ever ever EVER again say "full blown racist" cuz racist is racist...if you make a racist comment or joke yes it's classified as being racist but are you? I don't think so...it's just that most jokes like that are based on general stereo-types, not deep rooted pure HATRED of an entire race

to answer the real question at hand, I agree with what Apex said about "white power" being more of a statemnt of OVERpowerment as opposed to "black power" being EMpowerment

by the way, everyone here needs to see "CRASH"

Quote:
Its just that when I argue on this forum.. I dont hold anything back.. And people get their backs up because it makes them feel offended..

I understand this.. And yet...........I dont give a fuck?

Btw.. I never said black people let themselves become enslaved.. I just said they wernt advanced enough and they were an easy target... Theres a difference between letting someone over-run you and being over-powered by a stronger force..

Its like an overweight kid in a swimming race against a pro-athelite... Or an amature feather weight boxer against a heavy weight world champ... Nah mean?

And there is a difference between full blown racists and your average racist.. See theres a bit of the average racist in almost everyone... Its human nature.. Everybody nit picks at other races at some point in their lives... However not everybody is overly public and holds views that all races except their own should be expelled from their country..

I know I piss people off on this forum by talking like an asshole.. Sometimes I just do it to test reactions for my own amusement.. Other times I argue because I actually have something to say on a subject...

But hey... Its just an internet forum...