RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-05, 05:22 AM   #166
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
man, I'm still laughing at turban's e-threat to what's his face LOLOLL. Watch your back muhfucka!!! AAAAAAAHAHAHH. Damn. Think it's safe to say this thread = history, lol. Lets review:

1: whites complain why blacks are sensitive about [insert any issue here] when no one mentioned it till the white guy brought it up.

2: blacks don't feel that our struggle was worse, jsut that we had ALL the struggles of other races including some unique ones. That dosen't make us more feel-sorry-worthy than the next guy. Just stating a fact.

3: You can still change your clothes and face less judgement than a black man in identical clothes (think ABC had a special about this exact thing a year or two ago).

4: OneStepBehind is a PCP-head skater that lacks any lief experience what so ever

5: Mimesis has problems. And a book out.

6: Niggers love chicken and watermelon (damn, I haven't had watermelon since I was about..4) and umm..koolaid and newports and grape soda and beat-up books and shit. Oh yeah, and white pussy.

7: The hardest shit turban's been through was Prep school, lol.

8: Can't neglect that white pussy agian.

haha kid please, u have yet to get black pussy so i know for damn sure u never seen white pussy in real life.
Old 07-19-05, 05:26 AM   #167
DON
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
I'm defending my own race.You're just constantly against one.You're a fuckin bigget.

no, i believe i stated facts about ur race, u just get sensistive and cant accept its true so u label everyone against ur race a bigget. grow up and mature and learn to see and admit ur shortcomings cause u have a lot. not being able to see how ur race acts twoards this issue is one of them
Old 07-19-05, 05:29 AM   #168
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

Stfu Don You Fuck Face Mother Fuckin Gooch Clamp

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 07-19-05, 05:29 AM   #169
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: D4CB 508F

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
doomsday ur wrong. jews had it tens time worse. u do realize that jews is n ot just a religion its a culture right? they were once a ppl who all sahred the jewish religion. they were not black, white, arab or latino. they were their own race. they were conquered sent to egypt and split up across the known world of the time. they were massacred and almost became an extinct race. moses led them out of egypt and those r the only true jews that survived. the ones who did not escape with moses assimilated into the other races and the jewish race disappeared. they were slaves much longer than any black man every was. their entire race was destroyed, now all that exists of them r ppl who r part jewish and their religion is the only thing they left behind. of course they had it worse than blacks, their race was destroyed and it isnt aroudn anymore all that survives is their religion, and heres some news for u. almost every white person has this race in them. and almost no blacks do. so techincally if more ppl knew about this, we would b able to play the slavery card issue, and it would mean much more because our race was destroyed and there are only parts left.

This whole arguement is irrelevant....the jews did struggle an did lose alot of their people but so did blacks on a much grander scale...you stated all jews have left is their religion....blacks done even have that....majority of black americans are christians with absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR HERITAGE WHATSOEVER not becuz we are ignorant but becuz during slavery we were stripped of our names, culture, an language..named after our slave masters an adopted their ways of life.....were jews stripped of every trace of their culture?.....i walk the streets of new york city an see senagogs everywhere....the black churchs are christian churchs..christianity is a originally european religion....back in the days blacks first got brought over on slave ships they did not worship christ...but almost ALL in america do now.....but oh no slavery doesn't affect us now right?.....every other race can name a country of origin but us.....we african american but don't know what part of africa we from.....but I bet ya family can tell you their heritage can't they?
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 05:31 AM   #170
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
5: Mimesis has problems. And a book out.

Lmao @ the book.

But how do I have problems though? I've been careful about what I say and which posts I reply too.
Old 07-19-05, 05:36 AM   #171
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 67A8 5417

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepBeyond
You don't know shit about history do you? Man, I'm not even going to say anything because anyone with an ounce of intelligence can tell you what jewish people have gone through. Wow, you're dumb as fuck.

So, you're saying you're not gonna tell me anything because you have less than an ounce of intelegence?? yeah......good arguement..AAAHAHHAHHAH too easy.

And I was talking about you can willingly change your religion. Aight gangsta? Lets just throw out more stereotypes cause I'm a skater. And yo, you think I can buy some rocks from you homeslice neezy?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ou can def buy some rocks from me. They're 60 a pop for fish-based and 50 a pop for cut.
PS - why are you so mad abotu the skater sereotypes you glue-sniffing social leech? This entire THREAD is about a stereotype. How's it feel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
haha kid please, u have yet to get black pussy so i know for damn sure u never seen white pussy in real life.

LOLLOLL RIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! !!!! No sense even discussing that one, lol. There's still a pic floating around on the net someone that nabbed of me getting a BJ at a house party from someone that's prolly your sister, lol. I'm black, can rap, and have money. Gtting white girls wouldn't be a problem with any of the three. Far less all three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
doomsday ur wrong. jews had it tens time worse. u do realize that jews is n ot just a religion its a culture right? they were once a ppl who all sahred the jewish religion. they were not black, white, arab or latino. they were their own race. they were conquered sent to egypt and split up across the known world of the time. they were massacred and almost became an extinct race. moses led them out of egypt and those r the only true jews that survived. the ones who did not escape with moses assimilated into the other races and the jewish race disappeared. they were slaves much longer than any black man every was. their entire race was destroyed, now all that exists of them r ppl who r part jewish and their religion is the only thing they left behind. of course they had it worse than blacks, their race was destroyed and it isnt aroudn anymore all that survives is their religion, and heres some news for u. almost every white person has this race in them. and almost no blacks do. so techincally if more ppl knew about this, we would b able to play the slavery card issue, and it would mean much more because our race was destroyed and there are only parts left.

LOLOLOLOLOL RIIIIGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! an I can show you pieces of history that say things far different form that - especially that all men started off (AHAHHH) "Jewish" AAAAAHAHAHHHA!!!

Man, you're god damn dumb as hell, LOLOL. You don't even know what "jew-ish" means or where it came from you stupid dickhole LOLOOLO. You know that Judiasm didn't exist till Jesus was in his 30's? So how the hell could all men have been jewish when judaism isn't even 2100 years old yet and there's civilizations that's 10,000 years old, like the messopotamians - who are definitely not jewish LOL. c'mon man. bring some god dman facts.

PS ALL races in the world are thinned out and there is NO truely 100% pure person of ANY race. Read a book.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 05:37 AM   #172
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Skipped one of my posts buddy.

Old 07-19-05, 05:42 AM   #173
DON
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
This whole arguement is irrelevant....the jews did struggle an did lose alot of their people but so did blacks on a much grander scale...you stated all jews have left is their religion....blacks done even have that....majority of black americans are christians with absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR HERITAGE WHATSOEVER not becuz we are ignorant but becuz during slavery we were stripped of our names, culture, an language..named after our slave masters an adopted their ways of life.....were jews stripped of every trace of their culture?.....i walk the streets of new york city an see senagogs everywhere....the black churchs are christian churchs..christianity is a originally european religion....back in the days blacks first got brought over on slave ships they did not worship christ...but almost ALL in america do now.....but oh no slavery doesn't affect us now right?.....every other race can name a country of origin but us.....we african american but don't know what part of africa we from.....but I bet ya family can tell you their heritage can't they?

yeah, my family can tell me my heritage because my family got here in october of 1921 from italy. and black culture is still aroudn today, in africa theres ur black culture, the synangogues everywhere are just the jewish religion, the ppl r extinct. they can never come back. black ppl r still around and they can travel to africa to c the culture they lost. but that was 400 years ago, it was so many generations ago, that u cant even consider that ur culture,blacks are more american than george washington because they adapted to a new country and created their new culture here. how can u still consider ur culture to b lost if it was 400 years ago?, that means its not YOURS, its not even ur familys, iots ur ANCESTORS. thats like me saying my culture is lost because the roman empire was conquered and destroyed and the culture of them was lost. it doesnt apply.
Old 07-19-05, 05:46 AM   #174
DON
Middle Weight

DOOMSDAY
wow this shows how dumb u r. judaism was around long before jesus was 30. judaism is one of the oldest religions asshole. who u think killed jesus, it was the jews because he spoke out against the JEWISH religion dumbass. read the old testament asshole itll give u dates, chrisianity started when jesus was thirty u dumb fuck cause he died and the apostles went out and started preaching his gospel. u musta got this education of the "streets" cuz ur comin at me wit some weak shit. oh, and for the getin wit my sis, she wouldnt stoop so low as to suck on ur black dick, that just degrading
Old 07-19-05, 05:46 AM   #175
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: A122 E1D7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
yeah, my family can tell me my heritage because my family got here in october of 1921 from italy. and black culture is still aroudn today, in africa theres ur black culture, the synangogues everywhere are just the jewish religion, the ppl r extinct. they can never come back. black ppl r still around and they can travel to africa to c the culture they lost. but that was 400 years ago, it was so many generations ago, that u cant even consider that ur culture,blacks are more american than george washington because they adapted to a new country and created their new culture here. how can u still consider ur culture to b lost if it was 400 years ago?, that means its not YOURS, its not even ur familys, iots ur ANCESTORS. thats like me saying my culture is lost because the roman empire was conquered and destroyed and the culture of them was lost. it doesnt apply.

u sayin we adapted like we wanted to..and in Bmore son..thats like the 2nd largest population of the Jewish Culture..i think the first is like in Manhattan or sumthin like that...its some where...but i can tell u the Jweish cutlure isnt over..

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 05:46 AM   #176
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

I don't get why no white person is disagreeing with turban.Everyone's tellin me on aim that he's racist but no one is in here.(not a stab at one step who said it)When a black dude talk about whites I'm quick to tell him hes stupid but how come turbans right all of a sudden when u gotta say it on rv?
Old 07-19-05, 05:46 AM   #177
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 67A8 5417

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Lmao @ the book.

But how do I have problems though? I've been careful about what I say and which posts I reply too.

lol, because you jsut and stated that you had prollems.

Quote:
Lol, you're just out of bullshit "facts" right? Me and Mimesis were just discussing concentration camps and the ovens that germans killed jewish people in.. And Mim tells 5 million black were killed in things relating to this. And what was it that Jewish people had? 20 million or so? Yeah... Get the fuck outta here Doomsday.

20 million?? You know how many blacks were killed during slavery? Because no one bothered to keep a record. the amount that died on the way here alone is in the 100,000's. Picture those that froze to death, got beat to death, starved to death, or were jsut flat out raped and/or beaten. I'd rather be dead.

Quote:
Skipped one of my posts buddy.

And you "skipped" at least 7 of mine. Try agian.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 05:48 AM   #178
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

I just don't care about the other ones because no matter how you look at it Jewish people had it worse, get over it.

Old 07-19-05, 05:49 AM   #179
DON
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff
u sayin we adapted like we wanted to..and in Bmore son..thats like the 2nd largest population of the Jewish Culture..i think the first is like in Manhattan or sumthin like that...its some where...but i can tell u the Jweish cutlure isnt over..

nah man, they are considered jewish, but theyre jus the jews who were assimiliated into other cultures and eventually those cultures they assimilated into died off, so they were then given the title jewish, but they still have other blood in them
Old 07-19-05, 05:49 AM   #180
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

And hey, i'll say it, Turban was being racist as fuck. lol