RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-08, 05:19 PM   #166
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F3E4 5E69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I didn't contradict myself. I said it's not outside all realms of possibility to suggest that they could post up inaccurate data. Do you know what "outside of all realms of possibility" means? NOTHING is outside all realms of possibility. That doesn't mean it's reasonable to suggest that the BEA posts up inaccurate data because they NEVER have. They've been around since 1854 and haven't fucked up yet. That's why I trust the information they provide. That doesn't mean that at some point in time in the future they won't make a mistake, it just means it is HIGHLY unlikely. Up your reading comprehension man. What university let your dumbass graduate? I didn't contradict myself. Ask anybody who can read what "all realms of possibility" means before you start bullshitting again.

Define shady. I can't talk about whether the government is shady or not if we haven't determined what shady is defined as. And I only narrow it to the BEA because THAT'S THE ONLY GROUP WE'RE FUCKING TALKING ABOUT. Are you seriously this stupid? I posted up information about Bush's tax cuts, quoting the BEA's information. You said it's inaccurate. I said you're wrong. I haven't talked about whether the government's "shady" or not. I've been talking about whether the BEA is shady or not. Why do you keep broadening the argument to include an organization that's irrelevant to the discussion? It doesn't make any fucking sense.

This is why I don't respect your opinion. I respect people. The only people who have posted serious shit in this thread who I respect are In-Vision and Logic. Look at the posts I directed towards them, then compare that to the posts I direct towards you, Blay, and everybody else. I respect them because I know that they know what they're talking about. When I say something, they read it and try to understand where I'm coming from, and I do the same thing for them. Both of them are voting for Obama and I never called either of them stupid, or morons, or idiots or anything else, because they're voting for Obama for legitimate reasons.

Everything you're saying is bullshit. You have terrible reading comprehension, and half the shit you say is WRONG. It's not an opinion if you say shit that's inaccurate. I don't respect your opinion because I don't consider what you're typing an opinion. You have no idea what you're talking about, and as hard as you pretend that you do, I can tell that you don't. That's why I respond the way that I do towards you, and CALI, and Blay, and half the people on this fucking site. There's a bunch of morons here and you guys don't even realize how fucking stupid you look.

Like I said, I'm not against the idea of people voting for Obama. If you have different values or beliefs then I do, then vote for him. It doesn't bother me. You guys asked why I'm voting for McCain and I explained why. If you disagree with me, or think other things are more important, then that's fine. I really don't care. But don't start saying shit that's irrelevant, inaccurate, and then accusing me of dodging questions or being ignorant. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

rofl

first off....how do you KNOW its true? how? You really do trust the fuck goverment, dont you.

N how am i saying things that are NOT true? Highlight some shit, n they we can talk about that issue.

N so what, if you get your jolly's off by reading Vision's opinions, yippie yay!!!

You sound like a fuckin bitch on her period, yellin n callin names....fuckin immature lil prick.

Who gives a flying fuck, WHAT the BEA posted, doesn't means it fuckin true. Period. If you can't prove it, than it aint true. So shut the fuck up.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 09-12-08, 05:25 PM   #167
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

phil...you lose man. I've told you this same shit before. You basically want to "agree to disagree" on issues that don't allow such decisions.

Like...the sun is in the sky where i live, if you were here...you could say.."no it isn't" and i would say, yes..yes it is...here are some pictures i just took to prove it. and you would want to agree to disagree..and tell me to respect your opinion. when it's not an opinion..it's just a blatant disregard for the truth/factual information. give it up bro, you're not proving anything...you're being a hypocrite...and you're failing to really understand what austin is saying...you prove that everytime you respond to him. so take a step back, and really focus on what's being said...or just move on.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-08, 05:27 PM   #168
Cola
Pushin it....

what are you talkin about?

He's sayin that the BEA is straight fact? All the time?

C'mon, wtf....who the fuck really belivies that the goverment, never lies.

Those numbers could easily be skewed as fuck....n he wants to fuckin rant on that they aren't? He can't prove it, so he shouldn't be fuckin pointin a finger, sayin that i'm fuckin dumb for not beliviing something that isn't truthful

Old 09-12-08, 05:34 PM   #169
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
what are you talkin about?

He's sayin that the BEA is straight fact? All the time?

C'mon, wtf....who the fuck really belivies that the goverment, never lies.

Those numbers could easily be skewed as fuck....n he wants to fuckin rant on that they aren't? He can't prove it, so he shouldn't be fuckin pointin a finger, sayin that i'm fuckin dumb for not beliviing something that isn't truthful

see, this is where you become a hypocrite.

You can't get mad at him..for saying something is 100% truthful...(even though he didnt) when you turn around and say that it isn't truthful...you have no proof either...as a matter of fact...you don't even have any kind of evidence that would suggest that those sites arn't accurate enough to support all of mimesis arguments.....

so you can't legitimately say that it "isn't truthful"

you can say..."so he shouldn't be fuckin pointin a finger, sayin that i'm fuckin dumb for not beliviing something that i refuse to believe is truthful"

thats all you can say

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-08, 06:05 PM   #170
Cola
Pushin it....

lol, i can however prove that the govemrent has lied, many times to the people of the united states

n ....is the BEA apart of the goverment?

Old 09-12-08, 06:09 PM   #171
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
lol, i can however prove that the govemrent has lied, many times to the people of the united states

n ....is the BEA apart of the goverment?

and mimesis could prove that the government has told the 100% complete truth..many many times.

Old 09-12-08, 06:18 PM   #172
Cola
Pushin it....

Dude, i could esaily think up so many lies the goverment has done...and fuckin corrupt bullshit

here's one off the top of my head

You ever wonder why Iran fuckin hates us? See, they used to really really really respect American's way back in the early 1900's....but, when WW2 rolled around, we fuckin over threw their goverment, that we said we'd back, because it was 'pro-democratic' but becuase of us listenin to British Intelligence, flooding the U.S. goverment with propagnda sayin that Iran was leaning communist, which is funny, becuase Izerbajan was communist for a while, and haaatteddd being communist ...so in no way did Iran ever want to be come communist....the real reason, was because Great Britin, was finally getting told to fuck off, and that the oil fields of Iran, which was @ the time owned by British Petreloeum, were goign to finally be taken over by Iran. Great Britin protested, and said that because they had signed a contract with Great Britin that the oil feilds were always there. So ...blah blah blah...they went to a Swdish court and Iran won. But .....Great Britin, wento the USA...and the USA lead a convert operation, that over threw the goverment. N thats when the radical leaders of Iran started, because of who?? US

if you haven't noticed, the United States completely fuck's itself every time, becuase of the illegal bullshit it commits. Afghanstan? Yeah, we fucked ourselfs there, giving extremists weapons and training, to fight who...Russia. Why? Becuase were fucking dumb and think that if communisim spreads, that democracy will die.

We'll, the shit hasn't...

90% of the bad things that happen to American, wether diplomatic/forigen attacks/ect are some how always a retaliation because we always fuck with other people first

our goverment is fucked...and untrustworthy. period.

Old 09-12-08, 06:20 PM   #173
Cola
Pushin it....

sorry if that lil break down was spotty, i took a middle eastern history class....with a close look @ Iran/American's realtionship.

I read 2 different books, and had a world re-nowed professor. Smartest dude i've ever talked to....i could break down the story even more, but if you go n google it, you'll find out all about the Shah's...n how bad we really fucked ourselfs with Iran

Old 09-12-08, 06:22 PM   #174
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Dude, i could esaily think up so many lies the goverment has done...and fuckin corrupt bullshit

here's one off the top of my head

You ever wonder why Iran fuckin hates us? See, they used to really really really respect American's way back in the early 1900's....but, when WW2 rolled around, we fuckin over threw their goverment, that we said we'd back, because it was 'pro-democratic' but becuase of us listenin to British Intelligence, flooding the U.S. goverment with propagnda sayin that Iran was leaning communist, which is funny, becuase Izerbajan was communist for a while, and haaatteddd being communist ...so in no way did Iran ever want to be come communist....the real reason, was because Great Britin, was finally getting told to fuck off, and that the oil fields of Iran, which was @ the time owned by British Petreloeum, were goign to finally be taken over by Iran. Great Britin protested, and said that because they had signed a contract with Great Britin that the oil feilds were always there. So ...blah blah blah...they went to a Swdish court and Iran won. But .....Great Britin, wento the USA...and the USA lead a convert operation, that over threw the goverment. N thats when the radical leaders of Iran started, because of who?? US

if you haven't noticed, the United States completely fuck's itself every time, becuase of the illegal bullshit it commits. Afghanstan? Yeah, we fucked ourselfs there, giving extremists weapons and training, to fight who...Russia. Why? Becuase were fucking dumb and think that if communisim spreads, that democracy will die.

We'll, the shit hasn't...

90% of the bad things that happen to American, wether diplomatic/forigen attacks/ect are some how always a retaliation because we always fuck with other people first

our goverment is fucked...and untrustworthy. period.

why are you telling me all this? I'm not arguing with the fact that our government has lied.

I'm telling you that...mimesis can just as easy say..."the government tells the truth"
as you can say "the government lies"

neither are completely true...so you can't fucking tell him something isn't true...and that he can't prove that that government isn't lying..when you can't prove that is lying...it's a very, very simple concept.

all these examples mean jack shit...because in the midst of all the shady business...the government has in fact...told the truth...what you CHOOSE to believe...is...your choice...but it's a choice...not a decision made for you by lack of alternative.

Old 09-12-08, 06:24 PM   #175
Cola
Pushin it....

alright than

i suppose if being told the truth when its convient for the leaders of the free world, is really being truthful....than we'll agree, that yes, the govemrent can be truthful @ times.

Old 09-12-08, 06:32 PM   #176
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
alright than

i suppose if being told the truth when its convient for the leaders of the free world, is really being truthful....than we'll agree, that yes, the govemrent can be truthful @ times.

regardless of it being convenient for them...

they can be truthful....just accept it.

theres no variable...they CAN be truthful..

say it with me.

THEY CAN BE TRUTHFUL, THEY HAVE BEEN TRUTHFUL

convenience is irrelevant to the point, and the point is..they have been truthful...end of story

Old 09-12-08, 06:34 PM   #177
Cola
Pushin it....

yep, your right

goverment has, let me say it agian...HAS been truthful.

Old 09-12-08, 06:38 PM   #178
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
yep, your right

goverment has, let me say it agian...HAS been truthful.

there..that wasn't so hard...was it?

Old 09-12-08, 06:38 PM   #179
Cola
Pushin it....

nope

they sure are great guys, huh! Fuck yeah!

goooo goverment!

Old 09-12-08, 06:41 PM   #180
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
nope

they sure are great guys, huh! Fuck yeah!

goooo goverment!

i wasn't saying that...or even implying it...now was I?