RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-06, 01:17 PM   #166
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

^^^^^^yep

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-06, 01:19 PM   #167
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: F408 EB1A

basically lol ...I think she's upset that she doesn't have any "net friends" to stand up for her ROFLMAO

anyway, I'm prolly not even gonna further comment in here, not to her anyway...I'll continue laughing at people's comments, but she doesn't deserve the benefit of my superior intelligence

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-06, 07:13 PM   #168
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN

i call that puttin her pic beside ET to show the resemblance....n writin her name on it so noone mistakes her for a dude rofl...as for her actual pic,nothin was done to it,she does in fact have herpes n a booger in her nose....n she does look like a transvestite with the skin of a 50 yr old hobo

probably is the key word here buddy u have no idea what i look like......

no dude wants to fess up to havin a dick that small lol

...so you are sayin u are a teacher who molested an underage student? rofl shit i'd stick with the internet story if i were u..........................

....you still havent been able to take a pic of ur face to show u a white dude

Well im sorry, next time ill call it "putting her pic next to a pic of ET to show the resemblance." But whatever, does the name really matter? Are you that thick that you dont get my point? The shit you do with pictures was funny the first time, then you rode it along, and rode it along, and its just fuckin gay now. 2 years ago it was funny... now its just straight up lame. She looks nothing like ET, and she looks fine.

Lets count all the people who have laughed at your jokes....... one........ And who was that? YOU. You arent funny... you're just sad, jealous, and mislead.

Is that what it is? My dick size? That never even crossed my mind. So now you're longing for a close up pic of my face, AND you're inquisitive about my cock... -_-

Molested an underage student? There you are again, pulling bullshit straight out of your ass. I'm 3 months older than her.

You still haven't shown a shred of intelligence. So please, do keep replying to my posts with pointless and/or false info, so I can keep making you look like an idiot.
Old 04-14-06, 10:08 PM   #169
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Well im sorry, next time ill call it "putting her pic next to a pic of ET to show the resemblance." But whatever, does the name really matter? Are you that thick that you dont get my point? The shit you do with pictures was funny the first time, then you rode it along, and rode it along, and its just fuckin gay now. 2 years ago it was funny... now its just straight up lame. She looks nothing like ET, and she looks fine.

thats exactly why your opinion of my looks doesnt phase me AT ALL...cuz you think that THING in my sig in fine?????!!??
aight...we'll just leave it at that man......

Lets count all the people who have laughed at your jokes....... one........ And who was that? YOU. You arent funny... you're just sad, jealous, and mislead.

i dont give a shit whether u think what i do is funny or not...or anybody else...in case u havent noticed,i'm not a follower...i do what i wanna do when i wanna do it regardless of what anyone says....................i think for one that the fact that u follow me around in EVERY THREAD i post in is annoyin as hell,yet,u still continue..........
but i will say,when i made that pic of Q,many ...i mean MANY ppl thought it was hilarious........and obviously it was hard hitting if it sent Q runnin to strobe to cry about it................case closed ur opinion means as much to me as the shit that comes outta my ass

Is that what it is? My dick size? That never even crossed my mind. So now you're longing for a close up pic of my face, AND you're inquisitive about my cock... -_-

dude,dont flatter urself...i'm not interested in you or ur dick........u dont look even remotely attractive .....the point i was makin was,that u dont wanna get clowned,cuz a chinaman on a rapboard,is an easy target....i think i've told u this before but obviously u arent payin attention u are just busy watchin me n my posts..................

let me break it down to you........you go by terumoto,you have jin in ur avi,u dress up like a ninja,u posted up some asian kid's pic n said it was ur girl,n i've seen u say somewhere that u love asian women.......but what convinces me the MOST is,that u posted 94032942039 pics of bullshit in ur pic thread,but the only pics of u are in fuckin shades or in a retarded ninja outfit in which u cant really be seen.....then....u posted up a pic of an eye....whose eye,i dont know.....but ,u claim to have both a digital cam and a cam on ur cell,yet,till now,n its been prolly more than a week,u have not taken a pic of ur face....n again,its got nothin to do with me "dyin" to see ur face,its to prove a point cuz its more than obvious that u are hidin ur face cuz of something....i seriously wouldnt doubt it if u were crosseyed like ur gf too...............

Molested an underage student? There you are again, pulling bullshit straight out of your ass. I'm 3 months older than her.

ok,so u are tryna have me believe that you,a 17 yr old,was supervising a class of other 17 yr olds? or however old u were then,u were the same age as the students u were supposedly "supervising" on a school trip? dude please....stop talkin u are only diggin urself deeper...............................yeah a 17 yr old (or possibly younger) works for the school n supervises kids the same age as him on fieldtrips........................................ ..........rofl wow man.........stop talkin n take a picture.........prove me wrong dude

*bets money u'll come in here type another half a page,keep followin me around in threads as long as i'm here,n claim u dont need to prove anything to me n will never get around to takin that pic*

Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-06, 10:11 PM   #170
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

Ok.... Or stfu..

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 04-14-06, 10:12 PM   #171
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY NAME IS OSB!
Ok.... Or stfu..

Like retirement community on a Friday night...

BINGO!

Old 04-14-06, 10:22 PM   #172
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

*refreshes page,the Q already posted*
Old 04-14-06, 11:07 PM   #173
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
thats exactly why your opinion of my looks doesnt phase me AT ALL...cuz you think that THING in my sig in fine?????!!??
aight...we'll just leave it at that man......

i dont give a shit whether u think what i do is funny or not...or anybody else...in case u havent noticed,i'm not a follower...i do what i wanna do when i wanna do it regardless of what anyone says....................i think for one that the fact that u follow me around in EVERY THREAD i post in is annoyin as hell,yet,u still continue..........
but i will say,when i made that pic of Q,many ...i mean MANY ppl thought it was hilarious........and obviously it was hard hitting if it sent Q runnin to strobe to cry about it................case closed ur opinion means as much to me as the shit that comes outta my ass

dude,dont flatter urself...i'm not interested in you or ur dick........u dont look even remotely attractive .....the point i was makin was,that u dont wanna get clowned,cuz a chinaman on a rapboard,is an easy target....i think i've told u this before but obviously u arent payin attention u are just busy watchin me n my posts..................

I meant fine as in like "oh thats fine, dont worry about it." not fine as in "damn she fine." Sure, theres better looking women out there... But she just looks like a nice, normal girl. And in her more recent pics, she looks pretty damn good.

You obviously do care... Why are you even trying to hide it? As soon as anyone says anything remotely negative to you, BOOM you blow up, call them ugly, make up things about them, try to find a picture of them and edit it. Its just my opinion, but to me you seem like a bad person with a lot of insecurities. And I forgot about that Q picture... that one was pretty funny. My bad. But that was 2 funny ones out of however many... and some dont even make sense, you just make them because you've got beef with the person. In my opinion, you're DAMN lucky nobody has screwed around with your pics.

I dont really mind if you dont think im attractive, thats cool. But just call me ugly instead of making up that chinaman shit and paying so much attention to me, bugging me to take a photo of my face.

Quote:
let me break it down to you........you go by terumoto,you have jin in ur avi,u dress up like a ninja,u posted up some asian kid's pic n said it was ur girl,n i've seen u say somewhere that u love asian women.......but what convinces me the MOST is,that u posted 94032942039 pics of bullshit in ur pic thread,but the only pics of u are in fuckin shades or in a retarded ninja outfit in which u cant really be seen.....then....u posted up a pic of an eye....whose eye,i dont know.....but ,u claim to have both a digital cam and a cam on ur cell,yet,till now,n its been prolly more than a week,u have not taken a pic of ur face....n again,its got nothin to do with me "dyin" to see ur face,its to prove a point cuz its more than obvious that u are hidin ur face cuz of something....i seriously wouldnt doubt it if u were crosseyed like ur gf too...............

Thanks for the breakdown. Now let me breakdown your breakdown.

Terumoto = Japanese for "The shining origin" .. I like that name.

Jin in my avy = Nope, its bizzy bone with his head on fire... From the video for "first of the month" by bone thugs n harmony.

Dress up like a ninja = It was a joke. Took me about 30 seconds to wrap a shirt around my head.

Pics of my girl = Im not really 100% sure on this but maybe I posted them because uhh... she is my girl? And she just happens to be from the phillipines?

Asian women = Damn right I love asian women. Theyre hot. Thats why I have an asian girlfriend.

Quote:
ok,so u are tryna have me believe that you,a 17 yr old,was supervising a class of other 17 yr olds? or however old u were then,u were the same age as the students u were supposedly "supervising" on a school trip? dude please....stop talkin u are only diggin urself deeper...............................yeah a 17 yr old (or possibly younger) works for the school n supervises kids the same age as him on fieldtrips........................................ ..........rofl wow man.........stop talkin n take a picture.........prove me wrong dude

*bets money u'll come in here type another half a page,keep followin me around in threads as long as i'm here,n claim u dont need to prove anything to me n will never get around to takin that pic*

Yup. Ive talked about my life a million times on this board, but I guess i'll do it again. When I graduated high school (I had just turned 16), I was offered a gap year in australia.. Where I would help coach sports, be a student-teacher (stand around and help/watch qualified teachers teach), a substitute teacher, and also do random jobs that needed to be done. I didnt really have any interest in teaching, but I wasnt getting along with my family very well and I would have to wait a while if I wanted to move out on my own.. so I just took the offer.

blah blah blah, after a year I asked the school I was working at and the organization that organized the gap year if I could stay in australia, because it is sick here... and they said yes. So I still havent lost my job.
Do you really want me to take a picture that much? Fine... I'll waste my time for you.

There... Italian-American, straight from Rionero, Italy. Now AT LEAST drop that shit about me being asian.
Old 04-15-06, 12:09 AM   #174
Tha Q.
OYD

I didn't think shit was funny. ehh ehh

Old 04-15-06, 12:11 AM   #175
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: BF7D 522F

OMB how old r u?
Old 04-15-06, 12:39 AM   #176
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Q: The only reason it was funny is because of the fish face she exploited -_- bad luck on that shit.

Kings: 17
Old 04-15-06, 01:24 AM   #177
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I didn't think shit was funny. ehh ehh

...of course u didnt...it was of you lol
not only did u not think it was funny u cried over it...to strobe haha
holla
Old 04-15-06, 01:36 AM   #178
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

teru..i aint even gonna quote that 10 page letter u wrote to me
but,i've never made up any lies about anyone.........
u need to come with specifics if u gonna call me a liar.....

bla bla bla...i'm far from a bad person,i think its hilarious clownin ppl...n ppl find it funny as long as its not directed at them....of course there are always some righteous ones,and dickriders, but...i've been told over n over n over n over by everyone i know,that i'm the funniest girl they know.....n i'm confident else i wouldnt post my pics up on a site where noone likes me.......no matter what i looked like,ppl would talk shit cuz i've dissed 4903294032902 over the last 2 yrs since i've been on......
...and,in case u havent noticed,this site is filled with dickriders....again,i think i'll go by how ppl say in real life when they see me as opposed to a netboard where i'm not liked

oh i'm soooo lucky,let em do whatever they want to my pic i dont give a shit......i'm sure i can do something much funnier

bla bla bla...u could have saved a whole lotta time,n postin back n forth, if u had just posted up that pic sooner.......u sure u not jewish? lol just messin with u,i see the italian nose.........holla
Old 04-15-06, 01:41 AM   #179
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Lmao at LK talking about love letters...and then I scroll up and find she wrote a post the same length, if not longer.
Old 04-15-06, 01:47 AM   #180
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

i'm pretty sure his is longer dude...but thanks for stoppin by.....again