RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-06, 04:38 AM   #181
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 586B 2294

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
Yo OMB i dont live there so i dont know foer sure but if blacks get treated right over there then a film crew musta completely switched it up on one documentary i saw over here for real. They were portrayin segregation as quite a significant issue...no signs in doors/windows kinda shit but yeh. but as i said i dont live in aus so all i can talk about is the way things have been portrayed to the other side of the world

~peace~

What were they saying? That aboriginees are treated badly?

If thats the case.. Then I can almost garentee you it was a project set in place by the aborigional people to try and create the idea that they are hard done by when their not...

Back about 60-70 years ago.. They got shitted on a bit here and there cause the general world concensus was a lot different than it is now..

But now a days...
You wanna know the real deal? Our government gives them homes, they burn them for as firewood... Our government pays their kids to go to school.. Our government supplies them with dickloads of benefits based on their racial origion to the point where an aborigional girl can become a doctor by scoring 30% under the required test scores while a normal white male who scores 1% under gets pushed under her simply because of his skin pigment.. Aborigionals are given cheaper homes, aborigionals are given land rights left right and center.. They have countless programs to help them out...............They are allowed to use commercial fishing nets while white men have to pay $50000 fee's..

You know whats bullshit about that? IT WAS NOT IN THEIR CULTURE TO USE COMMERCIAL FISHING NETS UNTILL the white culture came to australia. Now their fucking around on mobile phones, driving cars, wearing white men's cloathes, talking in english, living in white mens homes off benefits given to them freely by the white man.. And yet they fight so hard to perpectuate a double standard in society like they are somehow so fucking hard done by...

It makes me sick....
If there is a segregation in australian society.. It is NOT our fault believe me...
Old 03-09-06, 05:04 AM   #182
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Yo OMB i dont live there so i dont know foer sure but if blacks get treated right over there then a film crew musta completely switched it up on one documentary i saw over here for real. They were portrayin segregation as quite a significant issue...no signs in doors/windows kinda shit but yeh. but as i said i dont live in aus so all i can talk about is the way things have been portrayed to the other side of the world

~peace~

Well thats probably in the country or something... in rural areas. In the city things are fine... But ive been to some smaller towns and some aussies would beat up asians or lebs if they looked at 'em wrong. So its not really just blacks. Shit they even treat me wierd because of my american accent.

Its like a wierd version of rednecks.
Old 03-09-06, 05:07 AM   #183
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Oh yeah and the aboriginals... Theyre just a bunch of lazy fucks really. They have so much opportunity. The ones that really want to be successful can make a living easily... But most of them just sit around drinking cheap liquor and whining about how bad it is for them. If you ask any white australian about aboriginals, theyd probably say.. "oh yeah... fuckin abo's."
Old 03-09-06, 06:07 AM   #184
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Well thats probably in the country or something... in rural areas. In the city things are fine... But ive been to some smaller towns and some aussies would beat up asians or lebs if they looked at 'em wrong. So its not really just blacks. Shit they even treat me wierd because of my american accent.

Its like a wierd version of rednecks.

Yeah maybe in smaller towns..

Personally I've never even had problems with lebs.. Most of the lebonese people I've met I've gotton along with... But in sydney its kinda different.. Cause their just all over the place and they try and be hard all the time..
Old 03-09-06, 09:43 AM   #185
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: F408 EB1A

so basically Abo's are the Australian version of black people in America lmao

seriously, from what NOS and OMB are saying, I see it's almost identical situations

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 11:18 AM   #186
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
so basically Abo's are the Australian version of black people in America lmao

seriously, from what NOS and OMB are saying, I see it's almost identical situations

Far from it..

African americans are a lot smarter and well intergrated into western culture than aborigionals... And their beef is that they were here first.. We didnt bring them over as slaves...

They were jus stone age nomadic tribes and most of em still aint really cottoned on to how things work in western society...
Old 03-09-06, 11:49 AM   #187
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:

~peace~

Last I heard, Austrailla had a quota on how many minorities they let into their borders in a given year unless you are a "laborer" - what the US would call "day workers" aka someone willing to break their back doing laborious work that you wouldn't. As a matter of fact, lol, they even named this policy the "White Austrailia Policy" which now is a revamped (meaning redjusted quotas and the labor criteria) edition of the ORIGINAL "White Austrailia Policy" from the 60's and 70's.

Austrailia is notoriously the most racist country on the globe man. What do you expect from a country that was a prison island for UK filth? I learned this information when my austraillian history teacher told us all about it in middleschool and it's still true today where their population is still 92% white, 7% asian/latino/native american etc. Guess what pecentage of the population is black? 1% That's TODAY btw, not 10 years ago, 20 years ago, 80-90 100 years ago. Today. OBVIOUSLY this effects what is taught in schools, what peoples mental climate is regarding all other races, etc, which is why it's useless discussing anything of race with a born and raised austraillian - And this is what my Aus history teacher told me! That's just what they're taught is right, they don't know any different. It's a way of life that they see as perfectly normal and justified.

Google for White Austraila Policy and entertain your self with some global history.

I gotta get Nos one of these for his birthday!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 12:37 PM   #188
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

I would be interested to know where your getting your statistics from..

The main cities of australia that matter are Melbourne, sydney, ACT, Gold Coast, Perth, Adalaide and brisbane......

All of which are heavily multicultural..

We do have some fairly strict immigration laws.. And why the fuck shouldnt we? Our country is fucking crammed to the shitter with forigners.. You walk through sydney in some parts and there are asians as far as the eye can see... Walk through other parts and there are arabs as far as the eye can see...

We also have heavily populated greek and italian communitys and all sorts of European communitys and people living here from all over the world..

The school I went to had people from over 50 different countrys.. They flew about 10 different flags up on the main entrance....

We arnt a population of racists.. Granted there are some parts of australia that are very violent.. For the most part, there are just so many different races here that its hard to create an equilibrium...

I mean if you ever go to places like melbourne.. You'll know what I mean... But everyone there is pretty chill about races.....

By the way.. I find it real ironic how you think you have knowledge enough to talk about my country right after you made big speeches about how I shouldnt talk facts about america cause I dont live there..

Do you try and be a hippocrit or does it come naturually to you?

Last edited by Nostradamus : 03-09-06 at 12:40 PM.
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 01:00 PM   #189
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Ok, I've found where you got your info from.. And now tthe cracks in your argument appear... For staters, 1% black is a statistic you made up..

From 4/5 years ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The article you read
Almost one in four of Australia's 20 million people was born overseas. In 2001-02 the number of arriving settlers totalled 88 900. They came from more than 150 countries, including New Zealand (17.6 per cent), the United Kingdom (9.8 per cent), China (7.5 per cent), South Africa (6.4 per cent), India (5.7 per cent) and Indonesia (4.7 per cent).

New Zealand (17.6 per cent) -- Many of which are Maori (which is a dark skinned race)
United Kingdom (9.8 per cent) -- To say that there arnt black people in this figure is ludacris..
South Africa (6.4 per cent) -- Which also contains black people.
India (5.7 per cent) -- Another dark skinned race.

And this isnt even counting the vast amount of the other 150+ different countries that have communitys in australia..

Apexx.. If your going to talk statistics.. Atleast get them right...

Last edited by Nostradamus : 03-09-06 at 01:03 PM.
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 01:02 PM   #190
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 63C3 C75D

WHITE POWER
throw ur fist up
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 02:21 PM   #191
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: ECA3 FEE9

fight some more.... white people are fighters but muy thai fighters would kill a american fighter

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 03-09-06, 02:27 PM   #192
Magic5

IP: A713 E6BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th
Anything I post in this thread will most likely be taken the exact wrong way.

Lmao. Pretty much. .
Old 03-09-06, 03:28 PM   #193
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
I would be interested to know where your getting your statistics from..

The main cities of australia that matter are Melbourne, sydney, ACT, Gold Coast, Perth, Adalaide and brisbane......

All of which are heavily multicultural..

We do have some fairly strict immigration laws.. And why the fuck shouldnt we? Our country is fucking crammed to the shitter with forigners.. You walk through sydney in some parts and there are asians as far as the eye can see... Walk through other parts and there are arabs as far as the eye can see... <---yeah, you're right. Why should they have a right to the land too, right? Like I said, other countries would see your POV as racist, where as you see it as normal. You were raised this way.

We also have heavily populated greek and italian communitys and all sorts of European communitys and people living here from all over the world..

The school I went to had people from over 50 different countrys.. They flew about 10 different flags up on the main entrance....

We arnt a population of racists.. Granted there are some parts of australia that are very violent.. For the most part, there are just so many different races here that its hard to create an equilibrium...

I mean if you ever go to places like melbourne.. You'll know what I mean... But everyone there is pretty chill about races.....

By the way.. I find it real ironic how you think you have knowledge enough to talk about my country right after you made big speeches about how I shouldnt talk facts about america cause I dont live there..

Do you try and be a hippocrit or does it come naturually to you?

lmao, the difference between you and me is you're talking out of pinholes found all over your ass. I'm talking about a policy that your country created, accepted, and enforced. What I'm talking about is on the books, what you're talking about is in your mind. But I noticed you made no denial of the fact that there was and still is a White Austrailia Policy or found flaw in anything that I said here, yet instead (what a surprise!) you focus on ME. AGAIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Q
WHITE POWER
throw ur fist up

This comin from the guy who looks like he's trying out for the sequel to Broke Back Mountain, the story of gay Horse Jockeys.

You can sit down now. BTW, "white power" dosen't raise a fist jackass lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Ok, I've found where you got your info from.. And now tthe cracks in your argument appear... For staters, 1% black is a statistic you made up..

From 4/5 years ago...

New Zealand (17.6 per cent) -- Many of which are Maori (which is a dark skinned race)
United Kingdom (9.8 per cent) -- To say that there arnt black people in this figure is ludacris..
South Africa (6.4 per cent) -- Which also contains black people.
India (5.7 per cent) -- Another dark skinned race.

And this isnt even counting the vast amount of the other 150+ different countries that have communitys in australia..

Apexx.. If your going to talk statistics.. Atleast get them right...

Yet another Nos assumption. As usual my friend, you assumed WRONG. What's REALLY funny about why you're wrong this time is because I already told you exactly where I got my information, but who's surprised that you didn't listen? Once again for the ignorant, here's where I got the stats: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy

And here's what it says:
Quote:
The most obvious result of the White Australia Policy is the prevailing European background of the vast majority of Australians. Though a large proportion of Australians have parents from an overseas background, the current points system of Australian immigration policy tends to favour immigration from developing countries and especially from English speaking ones. Consequently, 92% are Caucasian, 7% are Asian (which include Arab, South Asian, South East Asian and East Asian), 1% are Aboriginal and other. Though the proportion of non-white is marginally increasing, the overall demographic make up of Australia is not expected to change for the forseeable future.

Updated MARCH 6th 2006

Wow, look at that, the information you ASSumed was 4-5 years old is ACTUALLY 3-DAYS old.
As always, there's a huge rift between actuality...and what nos thinks.

You're hopelessly ignorant kid.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Apexx : 03-09-06 at 03:35 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 03:47 PM   #194
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

^^Aiyo Apexx, did you see Brokeback Moutain?

jus wonderin
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 03:54 PM   #195
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: A832 AAA9

omg, Q
please dont start with that movie
smh
this thread has stayed on topic for 13 pages
leave it that way

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote