RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-05, 05:52 AM   #181
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
ol, because you jsut and stated that you had prollems.

I have no idea what that smiley you posted is supposed to represent.
Old 07-19-05, 05:53 AM   #182
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 67A8 5417

wow this shows how dumb u r. judaism was around long before jesus was 30. judaism is one of the oldest religions asshole. who u think killed jesus, it was the jews because he spoke out against the JEWISH religion dumbass. read the old testament asshole itll give u dates, chrisianity started when jesus was thirty u dumb fuck cause he died and the apostles went out and started preaching his gospel. u musta got this education of the "streets" cuz ur comin at me wit some weak shit. oh, and for the getin wit my sis, she wouldnt stoop so low as to suck on ur black dick, that just degrading[/QUOTE]

Um..NOOOOOOO BITCH!! Judiasim got it's name form "Judah". Does that name sound familliar?? He wsa the dude who betrayed Jesus. Jesus spoke out against "the Pharoe" according to the Bible. Since when did Judasim have a pharoe you crack head? That'd be the Egyptians, who enslaved the jews. Now you're trying to tell me that The Jews enslaved their own people?? LOLOL. Read a god damn book. I suggest starting with "behold a pale horse" by william cooper and then graduating to "360 Questions to ask a Jew" by Malachi Z. York. At your pace though, you may wanna start with something like "Pooh's day out" or "A Cat in a Hat"

PS, tell your sister that she missed a spot. down near the balls.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 05:56 AM   #183
Magic5

Lmao @ me probably going to check those books out after I return War And Peace to the library. That shit was boring as fuck though. I can't believe it was rated as one of the greatest novels ever.
Old 07-19-05, 05:58 AM   #184
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D4CB 508F

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
yeah, my family can tell me my heritage because my family got here in october of 1921 from italy. and black culture is still aroudn today, in africa theres ur black culture, the synangogues everywhere are just the jewish religion, the ppl r extinct. they can never come back. black ppl r still around and they can travel to africa to c the culture they lost. but that was 400 years ago, it was so many generations ago, that u cant even consider that ur culture,blacks are more american than george washington because they adapted to a new country and created their new culture here. how can u still consider ur culture to b lost if it was 400 years ago?, that means its not YOURS, its not even ur familys, iots ur ANCESTORS. thats like me saying my culture is lost because the roman empire was conquered and destroyed and the culture of them was lost. it doesnt apply.

WOW talk about missing the point....the whole point was we were STRIPPED OF IT.....we didn't move here willingly an adapt american customs....american customs was forced upon us.....as far as going back to africa an seeing the old cultures......africa is a CONTINENT full of many different countries an cultures.....I do not know which my ancestors belonged too.....cuz we as a people have lost our history.....Jews still have their history, is the jewish race u protecting right now older than 400 years old? why haven't your customs been lost? by your logic you aint jewish, the culture is too old, dats ya ancestors culture, right?STFU....other cultures have been passed down from generation to generation each link to the next adding their piece an giving it to the next....our link was broken......your lil roman analogy is irrevelant as well as your whole comment...fact remains....your heritage still lives
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 05:59 AM   #185
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

wow u have no education. judaism was the religion jesus and his family followed. that name didnt come from judas who betrayed jesus, it came from judah. u r so dumb i had a whole theology class about this. all the apostles followed judaism and they gave it up to followe jesus and christianity. the scholars of judaism and the rabbi's heard jesus preaching against them and demanded he be killed. see, u r dumb and wrong. judaism was around for a longass time, its the religion david started dumbass. and he cam ebefore even noahs ark so u dont know shit.
Old 07-19-05, 06:03 AM   #186
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
WOW talk about missing the point....the whole point was we were STRIPPED OF IT.....we didn't move here willingly an adapt american customs....american customs was forced upon us.....as far as going back to africa an seeing the old cultures......africa is a CONTINENT full of many different countries an cultures.....I do not know which my ancestors belonged too.....cuz we as a people have lost our history.....Jews still have their history, is the jewish race u protecting right now older than 400 years old? why haven't your customs been lost? by your logic you aint jewish, the culture is too old, dats ya ancestors culture, right?STFU....other cultures have been passed down from generation to generation each link to the next adding their piece an giving it to the next....our link was broken......your lil roman analogy is irrevelant as well as your whole comment...fact remains....your heritage still lives

i never fuckin said i was jeish first off, second, u are all the most unedcuated about this topic, yet u jump on me when i know about it. africans enslaved themselves long before white even got there. when the white traders came to africa, they were offered by the cheiftan, slaves. so in turn the cheiftans got money and they gave away some of their slaves. ur ppl that u came from africa had already been slaves before whites got there. and sionce africans didnt write their history down, scholars dont know how long africans have been slaves, hell it could b thousands of years. point here is, ur ppl were already slaves to ur cheiftans and were shackled up, the white traders from the ships bought them. we didnt jus coem there conquer and take u. whites arent responsible for slavery blacks are because the cheifs started enslaving africans
Old 07-19-05, 06:08 AM   #187
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
wow u have no education. judaism was the religion jesus and his family followed. that name didnt come from judas who betrayed jesus, it came from judah. u r so dumb i had a whole theology class about this. all the apostles followed judaism and they gave it up to followe jesus and christianity. the scholars of judaism and the rabbi's heard jesus preaching against them and demanded he be killed. see, u r dumb and wrong. judaism was around for a longass time, its the religion david started dumbass. and he cam ebefore even noahs ark so u dont know shit.

:sigh: to show how few actual facts you know, I'll shit on your whole statement by saying simply: How could they have been following "chrisitanity" when "jesus christ" wasn't his name. That's a title "jesus, meaning savior" and "christ" is a Roman name that was given to him AFTER he died. His birth name is Yashua Ben Yosef which is HEBREW which you're CLAIMING is Jewish, which it isn't. Next you're gonna tell me that Jesus celebrated Christmas and Bill Gate's first computer had Windows 95 on it.

And if you actually read anything, you'd see that jesus was killed by the emporer's soldiers who used a spear to stab him in the rib after gambling away his clothes. And you're also ignoring the Greeks (who, by your claims, were also jewish, lol) to which the greeks worshiped Numerous gods. Perhaps you've heard of Greek Mythology. Notice it's not called "Jewish Mythology". Read a god damn book son. You're brainwashed in your own bullshit.

And this thread involves nothing with the original topic. You wanna discuss it some more, go make a new thread or jsut PM me about it.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 06:10 AM   #188
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Lmao @ me probably going to check those books out after I return War And Peace to the library. That shit was boring as fuck though. I can't believe it was rated as one of the greatest novels ever.

they're good books, but you won't find em in a library.

PS that smiley represents a rant.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 07-19-05, 06:12 AM   #189
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: D4CB 508F

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
i never fuckin said i was jeish first off, second, u are all the most unedcuated about this topic, yet u jump on me when i know about it. africans enslaved themselves long before white even got there. when the white traders came to africa, they were offered by the cheiftan, slaves. so in turn the cheiftans got money and they gave away some of their slaves. ur ppl that u came from africa had already been slaves before whites got there. and sionce africans didnt write their history down, scholars dont know how long africans have been slaves, hell it could b thousands of years. point here is, ur ppl were already slaves to ur cheiftans and were shackled up, the white traders from the ships bought them. we didnt jus coem there conquer and take u. whites arent responsible for slavery blacks are because the cheifs started enslaving africans

Thats not the issue I was talking about.....my whole issue was us being stripped of our culture.....yes I am fully aware that we were sold be african cheifs.....but we still maintained our culture an customs there....we were allowed to practice our customs the chiefs themselves were of similar backgrounds alot of times......we got here slave owners stripped us of all that....stick to one topic.....jumping into a whole nother topic jus to try an one up me doesn't make u look smarter....jus proves u cant stick to the topic..my original argue meant was we lost our culture here u didn't..PERIOD
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 06:23 AM   #190
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
they're good books, but you won't find em in a library.

PS that smiley represents a rant.

Oh, ok.

But where the hell am I supposed to find them, then?
Old 07-19-05, 07:46 AM   #191
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
Exclamation

IP: 07A8 D079

cry me a river.. i get labeled a terrorist you don't see me bitching bout it.. thousand years from now... blacks will be bitching still about slavery... IT HAPPENED SWEET... i hope your people are stronger because of it...the jews had the holocaust you don't see them bringing it up in EVERY CONVERSATION THAT HAS TO DEAL WITH RACE (since they were white)....

actually i'd pick who ever was better qualified for the spot...yes racism is a part of society but still makes me what to barf..

^^^^

Turban you can't be serious... me and you had a conversation on AIM did i once bring up anything about slavery? I mean seriously... You judging a whole race over what some people may do.. That's like me saying every white person is racist because a group of them called me a nigger... Yeah, that's not true.

If schools stress about slavery and letting everyone know about slavery, then fuck what you say, it's important. It's part of history, so just take it in, or act like it didn't happen.

Black people know the stories of what happened and we are taught not to forget them (well many are).

[This is from my own experience.]
Picture yourself being in an school (Naperville Central High School) with a population of 84% white people, 13% Asians and Indians, and the rest being black and hispanic. There was maybe 25 black people in that big ass school. 7 were Seniors when i moved there, including me, Candice Parker (my homie), Tiffany Hudson, LeAndra and 3 other people. And that was one of the top schools in IL ask ANYBODY. Matter of fact it is the top, but anyways, all teachers were white and the ones i had were straight racist. In history class, when we talked about the slavery, I would have to get up and leave. Not because some people were racist in my class, but I was the only black person in my AP Government class and our purpose was to debate. And people were debating the 'n' word... we just went completely off topic and were stuck on the 'n' word. I told my teacher that i don't feel comfortable talking bout shit like that, and that I wouldn't want to get participation points taking off because I wasn't about to argue with a class full of white people about why we (notice i said WE) shouldn't use the 'n' word, and for me to not say the 'h' word in defense. How would you feel? And my teacher told me, he had everything under control but he was racist himself, so i attempted to switch classes, but ended up staying because I wanted to prove to him that I could ace his class just like anyone else. I would ask a question and he'll tell me to think about it, but then i would tell someone to ask the same question that was white and he'd answer it. So I wouldn't ask questions, and I passed that bitch's class with an A- with NO help whatsoever. And he thought it was a miracle from God, that I passed his class with a higher grade than most of the students. My AP Chem teacher was the same exact way, but people like that won't make me call every white person racist. It's an individual matter, so don't tell no black person especially me anything about someone being too sensitive about people saying, nigger freely. I got plenty of stories, let's not go there. I went from city to city and suburb to suburb and yes there is a difference in schools just like Diabolic said.
Old 07-19-05, 07:54 AM   #192
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 1184 3B5F

O well.. At the end of the day..

I live in australia, so it aint my problem
Were all pretty racist, but we just dont make it public rofl..
Old 07-19-05, 07:57 AM   #193
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

I'd pay my grandmother to sit down with you and teach you a few things about where we were, and how far we have and haven't come along.

dawg, don't play yaself
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 08:20 AM   #194
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
u ever notice blacks r always the group to go against what everybody else says jus so they can argue their point and somehow manage during that argument to play the race card. see i dont think they understand where every race non-black is coming from so mayb i should clear it up for anybody black on here that doesnt know. other races dont give a shit wat color u r, we dont care bout the struggle cause the only struggle u have is life and we all have that. get over racism its universal and applys to u just as much as it applies to whites. most blacks r loud cocky arrogant and crude. yes they all love fried chicken and watermelon and wash it down wit kool aid. they all listen to rap and even if they r some rich mother fuckers they somehow manage to think they r still the hardest fuckers around.

i totally agree wit wat u said, they are obscessed wit racism and thats all they talk about. every black person has to make a point about it no matter what during their lifetime, they jus dont realize we dont give a fuck.

You gotta be really stupid to say something like that... all this thread is leaning towards is stereotype. My great grandmother used to pick cotton as a young girl and worked in white people's houses when she was raising my mother. When i seen the old fashion pictures of her brothers and uncles dressed just like they shown people on tv on the history channel. That hit me hard. Yes i eat fried chicken not because i'm black but it's because it's good.. My brother hates watermelon and he's black. That's like me saying, that all white people would eat dog food for the hell of it. And drink Country Time lemonade and eat some Granny Smith apples. And they all listen to Country Western stations or Rock or Alternative. You got to be the most closedminded piece of shit to enter this site. If you don't give a fuck about black people making a point, you wouldn't be tryna debate this long, so do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up.
Old 07-19-05, 09:03 AM   #195
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 0A4D 3708

this thread is so played, everyone in here KNOWS that Turban is an asshole... u cant genrealize about a whole race, assgoblin... plus, how could you say ANYTHING? u've NEVER been black before so you have no idea what its like... and dont try to say you know because you dont