RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Latin Kitten on a scale of 1-10
1 12 48.00%
2 2 8.00%
3 3 12.00%
4 2 8.00%
5 3 12.00%
6 0 0%
7 0 0%
8 1 4.00%
9 0 0%
10 2 8.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-06, 10:00 PM   #181
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 95DC B253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings
and have you ever had a girl in your intire life "before" you were gay?

lemme rephrase that have you EVER HAD PUSSY BEFORE?
Old 05-07-06, 10:00 PM   #182
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
and have you ever had a girl in your intire life "before" you were gay?

What's that have to do with you clit-riding LK? It's not like you're getting, or will ever get, any real "puss".

ugh

I'm feeling nauseous.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-06, 10:01 PM   #183
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
What's that have to do with you clit-riding LK? It's not like you're getting, or will ever get, any real "puss".

ugh

I'm feeling nauseous.

lmao hahahaha seriously tho before you were GAY did u get any pussy?
Old 05-07-06, 10:02 PM   #184
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: B544 8574

I'M feelin nasiated at the thought of that moose faced,6month old wife beater wearin,ashy ancle chicken legged faggot pushin his dick into mens shitholes n actin like pussy is gross............................................. ......................................
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-06, 10:04 PM   #185
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
I'M feelin nasiated at the thought of that moose faced,6month old wife beater wearin,ashy ancle chicken legged faggot pushin his dick into mens shitholes n actin like pussy is gross............................................. ......................................

lmao send me nudes of you.
Old 05-07-06, 10:05 PM   #186
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
lmao hahahaha seriously tho before you were GAY did u get any pussy?

I'm bored with this convo. It has nothing to do with my original statement. Then, your rebuttal of "you should try her pussy, it'll turn you straight" is purely revolting to me, not because I'm gay, but because I have ZERO attraction to LK. And, before you come back with some "You're just GAY so you don't know" nonsense, explain why mad STR8 guys in this thread feel the same way I do.

Old 05-07-06, 10:06 PM   #187
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

straight guys i've dissed ...lol
Old 05-07-06, 10:07 PM   #188
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
I'm bored with this convo. It has nothing to do with my original statement. Then, your rebuttal of "you should try her pussy, it'll turn you straight" is purely revolting to me, not because I'm gay, but because I have ZERO attraction to LK. And, before you come back with some "You're just GAY so you don't know" nonsense, explain why mad STR8 guys in this thread feel the same way I do.

dude its a fuckin question not cus of beefin with you i just want to kno if you've ever hd pussy in your life?
Old 05-07-06, 10:07 PM   #189
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: DB23 30F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinKiTTeN
nick flethcer just a fuckin loser who sucked cock on relaunched .....pointless even talkin bout ppl who are too shook to post pics

Wow. I am amazed, and not at the fact that you are so illiterate you even managed to spell my name wrong when it is in plain sight.. spelled out correctly in front of them sasquatch eyes. I am just astonished at how you are still using responses that you seem to throw at me every time I say something to you. "Oh, you are shook because you don't post pics." Why the fuck would I go out of my way to show an internet board what I look like.... its not like I'm going to see them so they need some way of identifying me. And its not like they need to picture me when they are talking to me on this site.... YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!

I beefed with you, basically owned every little piece of ass you came at me with. And then you went about saying I am just fucking wack, and when I challenged you to a battle you went offline and never answered me. So, if anyone is fucking shook it is your shrek looking ass.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-06, 10:08 PM   #190
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1A46 2126

rofl, just checking these polls out of curiousity.
Old 05-07-06, 10:10 PM   #191
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

umm no.....i said ppl like king solo who were wack as fuck on relaunched are gettin rode on new rv cuz noone is good on here...so u got all butthurt,started makin up shit....then u went as far as sayin i prolly posted fake pics lol hence,proving that u think i must be lookin good if u dont think that can possibly be me..then ,WHEN i was offline u posted up some bs about wantin to battle me.........................................fuck outta here
Old 05-07-06, 10:12 PM   #192
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
dude its a fuckin question not cus of beefin with you i just want to kno if you've ever hd pussy in your life?

o well...too bad for you.

Old 05-07-06, 10:13 PM   #193
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

Quote:
apexx...funny u only started talkin shit when i dissed ur audios....before that,u were laughin along with me................u're pathetic

I guess you think because I wasn't taking hot fresh steaming shits on your face at the time that you and me were "buddies" or something. What you're neglecting to tell is that you tried to attack me only after I laughed at some of the jokes people made about you - just liek I laughed at the jokes you made about them, which was A-OK for you. When you later came out and tried to attack me repeatedly - that's when I saw first hand that you were a troll. And I haven't looked back since.

need I say more?

I mean...you're the angriest person on here. AND you don't rap. I'd figure those two alone would be enough incentive for the average person to say "why do I come here".

you'd have been long gone if you weren't so desperate to have the last word.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-06, 10:16 PM   #194
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
o well...too bad for you.

why do i get the feeling you have before?
Old 05-07-06, 10:16 PM   #195
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: DB23 30F1

Quote:
umm no.....i said ppl like king solo who were wack as fuck on relaunched are gettin rode on new rv cuz noone is good on here...so u got all butthurt,started makin up shit....then u went as far as sayin i prolly posted fake pics lol hence,proving that u think i must be lookin good if u dont think that can possibly be me..then ,WHEN i was offline u posted up some bs about wantin to battle me.........................................fuck outta here

Get a fucking clue you idiot. I am fucking King Solo, god could you be more stupid. And I never got rode on ReLaunched, people fucking hated me on there. People don't now, but that's not to say that they ride me now. But, as sad as it is, practically everyone on this site has some little fucker praising them all the time and shit. And the whole saying I am wack comment means nothing to me, it is one opinion from one person. The fact that I've won 92 recorded battles on this site, and countless other battles just acts as proof that I am not wack.

And don't even bother with your "no, it just proves you have dickriders" or them oh so lovable, "no, it only proves you battle herbs" comments.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote