RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-05, 08:15 AM   #196
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 8E63 F7E4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
i knew someone would say that...jea mayn shes like that....you think this shits bad you should see her outside fuckin emberassin the hell out of me

and she already showed niggaz on msn she was real

damn how much more does she have to prove

and you know your desperate when you have to fake sayin a girl stripped for you on cam. LOL

ohy, cool man....
i just realized im a maaad hater... hahahah
Old 04-15-05, 08:18 AM   #197
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

s'all good famz......do you..

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-05, 12:03 PM   #198
.M.elFlictz
This is my first post!

yo i give up on this honestly lol.. fuck it..these people are pissin the shit out of me.. but im out.. peace
Old 04-15-05, 12:54 PM   #199
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: AD07 BFDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow Intelligent
Kon... Yea your girl look good and her sister nice too.. respect to yall in that area

But i skipped from the first 2 pages to the last one and everyone was like crip this blood that blah blah blah blah... NO ONE that posted in this thread is real like that.. and im not saying that to be disrespectful to any of you "gangstas" im saying that because you are young. And aint been through what most real gangstas have been through.

And i know yall are gonna say "fuck the age it dont mean anythin" but in reality you know im right. I was a blood when i was 17. reppin 031. But i went down the wrong path.. i have been shot and stabbed.. my house has been invaded by rival gang members over 5 times.. my ex was shot to death in front of me, and then i was shot 3 times and lived. So i got out of the bloods, and rolled with LK latin kings for those that dont know... and i was 3 levels down from the king... i was doing the dirty work and i spent hard time in jail... finally got out of all the gang shit and now this younger generation think they gangsta ?

Yall motherfuckers aint gangsta... yall dont know what gangsta is.. i lived the life. i got shot in my chest 3 times i got stabbed in my body 19 times. I have shot to kill and i have shot to scare. But yall taking the wrong turn... only 3 ways out if you really want to be a gangsta and thats prison, dead, or watching your back 24/7.

So dont fuck with no gang bs,, roll solo.. dont do stupid shit or youll be the next young kid on tv with a bullet in his head.. ignorant ass kids

and that, my friends, is one to grow on.... couldn't have said it better flow!!!
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-05, 01:18 PM   #200
Ambient
I just don't give a fuck!

Text Record: 5-0
IP: ECB3 36A0

Quote:
Originally Posted by .M.elFlictz
yo guy.. i aint sayin im crip i juss rep them.. fuck em bloodz.. fuckin slobs

lmfao...

you kids. really
Old 04-15-05, 02:34 PM   #201
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 9458 811B

^^^ i know............don't u think its sad!!!!!
Old 04-15-05, 07:55 PM   #202
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
Exclamation

IP: 07A8 D079

Quote:
Kon... Yea your girl look good and her sister nice too.. respect to yall in that area

But i skipped from the first 2 pages to the last one and everyone was like crip this blood that blah blah blah blah... NO ONE that posted in this thread is real like that.. and im not saying that to be disrespectful to any of you "gangstas" im saying that because you are young. And aint been through what most real gangstas have been through.

And i know yall are gonna say "fuck the age it dont mean anythin" but in reality you know im right. I was a blood when i was 17. reppin 031. But i went down the wrong path.. i have been shot and stabbed.. my house has been invaded by rival gang members over 5 times.. my ex was shot to death in front of me, and then i was shot 3 times and lived. So i got out of the bloods, and rolled with LK latin kings for those that dont know... and i was 3 levels down from the king... i was doing the dirty work and i spent hard time in jail... finally got out of all the gang shit and now this younger generation think they gangsta ?

Yall motherfuckers aint gangsta... yall dont know what gangsta is.. i lived the life. i got shot in my chest 3 times i got stabbed in my body 19 times. I have shot to kill and i have shot to scare. But yall taking the wrong turn... only 3 ways out if you really want to be a gangsta and thats prison, dead, or watching your back 24/7.

So dont fuck with no gang bs,, roll solo.. dont do stupid shit or youll be the next young kid on tv with a bullet in his head.. ignorant ass kids

Flow over here preaching, he telling the truth... well i dunno bout gangs in Canada and what not, i only know about those in chicago it's heavy here and what's more sad is that you dun have to be in a gang to get fucked up by the different types... the hood is the hood point blank period.. y'all need to live y'all lives.. and Kontro it's cool you got a white girl, whoever hating it's whatever.. you know where your heart is, don't be stupid that's all i'mma tell you.. 1
Old 04-15-05, 07:58 PM   #203
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F8F5 C3DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by .M.elFlictz
hey baby.. haha thnx for helpin me.. appreciate it .. damn im missin u like krazie..

lmao... ya got the exact same IP!! stpuid as kon.. that ain't ur girl.. your talkin to urself...

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-05, 08:03 PM   #204
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

^^LOL ~_~ falls out laughing damn.... that's messed up.. you gotta ask strobe if you they have actual same IPs cuz from thread to thread what you see in the corner will keep changing and it's possible for them to have the same one at times.. so you sure?
Old 04-15-05, 08:14 PM   #205
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: 2B9D 28F8

Quote:

damn flow, preach mah man, preach...
exactly the reason i dont fuck wit gangs...

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-05, 08:15 PM   #206
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

^yes...(to lady)its the same IP, they posted right after each other its rare to have the same IP when your posting almost the same exact time...cmon and knowing konfliktz with his rich ways he has cable...and with cable you have a default IP that never changes and nobody else can have your IP, so he was talking to himself

sadnessism

woof,
peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 04-15-05, 08:15 PM   #207
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
lmao... ya got the exact same IP!! stpuid as kon.. that ain't ur girl.. your talkin to urself...

keep thinkin wat u want...matter fact shes here now...u wanna see..go on cam faggets

lol damn she gettin tired of provin to you faggets. im still laughin though. she showin niggaz on cam and yall still dont believe

who else wants to see on cam shes here now..

if you dont have facts shut the fuck up. and she posts after me because we both reply to the same comment.

fuckin losers

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-05, 08:16 PM   #208
Grave Digger
R.I.P

IP: 3CAE 6243

Shit aint old school anymore, kids think they rough these days, 15 years old, in the hood, fine maybe they pack heat, but only cuz they think they gangster now, but they don't even know what struggle is, rock a flag, hold down a set just to look hard, maybe they actually convinced themselves they are, ha, when you take out that gat, and put it to a mans head, pull the trigger, that's the moment you know if your a man or a coward, cuz only a coward gets in that gang shit, and gives up there life like that, take the easy way, I been shot, jacked, stabbed, experienced that gang shit first hand, and I never bragged bout being in no hood, shit, I felt bad, I cried I had to live that life, living in the projects, where the doors were so easy to break into, got robbed countless times, shit, saw my Father and Mother getting capped right infront of me, got tears in my eyes now, and then my brother took custody, and got into that drug shit, what was a kid to do, but join a gang, ha, nah, I was young and stupid, just like you kids, we aint in that shit cuz our favorite gangster rappers were, I even dropped out of high school, had the grades, 90's, coulda got a basket scholarship to, but shit happens, ya'll aint seen shit in your life time, thinking I was proud of my scars? I get nightmares all the time, seeing them boys I killed in my mind, and that aint the way to go in life, get off that stupid shit, it's already too late for me...

(Oh ya, but i'm white and I live in Canada... and i'm rich... and I was bored... ^^^ but that's really how it was back in the days, how the real kids got it, and your all just rocking gangs to be cool, just think if all that was true, and in some cases in the world it is... get off that dumb shit kids)
Old 04-15-05, 08:19 PM   #209
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

LOL oh and mel just brought up a point

if we was the same person wouldn't it say .konfliktz gone offline. then melflictz gone online? vica versa? exactly fuckin morons. that proves enough that we aint the same people if you got anything else to say. you can shove my dick in your mouth.

BITCHES

and its L.S

AND WHAT!

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 04-15-05, 08:26 PM   #210
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B525 44D9

post pics of u and her 2getha, i believe u, but do it fo tha people that dont believe u, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!