RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-06, 05:06 PM   #196
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
^^Aiyo Apexx, did you see Brokeback Moutain?

jus wonderin

No, I cant say that I have.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 07:12 PM   #197
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E0D3 0F5E

appexxy who r u?
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-06, 09:47 PM   #198
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 586B 2294

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
lmao, the difference between you and me is you're talking out of pinholes found all over your ass. I'm talking about a policy that your country created, accepted, and enforced. What I'm talking about is on the books, what you're talking about is in your mind. But I noticed you made no denial of the fact that there was and still is a White Austrailia Policy or found flaw in anything that I said here, yet instead (what a surprise!) you focus on ME. AGAIN!

This comin from the guy who looks like he's trying out for the sequel to Broke Back Mountain, the story of gay Horse Jockeys.

You can sit down now. BTW, "white power" dosen't raise a fist jackass lmao.

Yet another Nos assumption. As usual my friend, you assumed WRONG. What's REALLY funny about why you're wrong this time is because I already told you exactly where I got my information, but who's surprised that you didn't listen? Once again for the ignorant, here's where I got the stats: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy

And here's what it says:

Wow, look at that, the information you ASSumed was 4-5 years old is ACTUALLY 3-DAYS old.
As always, there's a huge rift between actuality...and what nos thinks.

You're hopelessly ignorant kid.

Apexx.. You are a dumbass.. You are trying to say aborigionals are the only black people in australia... How could you be so fucking ignorant as to label that figure as black people when you know it was called aborigionals on the document you read... And futher more you know there are so many other dark skinned races living here appart from aborigionals.. You are so hoplessly stupid..

Dude why do you even try? Your consistantly making a fool of yourself every time you try and prove something I have said wrong...

It happened with the neibours story you bullshitted with, it happened when you tried to argue against historical fact letting your own personal views get in the way of what really went down.. Then trying to pass it off as me just giving one side of the story.. It even happened every time you acted like a faggot little princess trying to say I'm only arguing on topics to prove you wrong... You fucking retard.. YOU ARE BEING AN IDIOT... I am simply arguing the dumb points another poster has made and he wont let it go because he has a complex which makes him think the world revolves around him and he cant be wrong..

Dude you NEED to get a grip on reality.. Why would I make a denial of the white australia immigration polecy either? Its there, I have said its justified.. And thats not because I was brought up to think that way.. Thats because we are a majority that is looking out for ourselves.. Just like your country.. Except our polecys are far less sinister..

And your figures include rural and desert areas.. Where nobody from oveaseas would come to live... There are ofcourse more black aborigional communitys in those areas, but the over-all populations in these smaller towns is white.. I'm talking about the cities.. You know.. Where the real population exists... Those figures may at first seem small (and they also leave out a lot) but the populations your talking here are very condensed and they all live in areas inner-city..

So lets re-cap for your stupid ass... Yes, there is a white australia polecy looking out for the interests of the majoritys job's and way of life from immigrants.. Your being naieve in trying to say it isnt justified...

That 1% figure your throwing around is making you look stupid... If you have any intelligence in that thick skull of yours you'll stop using it.. It doesent prove you right at all.. It proves you are being ignorant..

And finally.. Apexx.. You need to realise your not smart.. You are a google fiend... You spout off facts from all these websites you find and pretend that you know what your talking about.. But as I've said in the past.. Your not a thinker... And although you can pretend to look smart with your search engines to a bunch of other fools.. That shit doesent work on me...

Now why dont you just run along and play you little girl..
Old 03-10-06, 02:40 AM   #199
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Apexx.. You are a dumbass.. You are trying to say aborigionals are the only black people in australia... How could you be so fucking ignorant as to label that figure as black people when you know it was called aborigionals on the document you read... And futher more you know there are so many other dark skinned races living here appart from aborigionals.. You are so hoplessly stupid..

Dude why do you even try? Your consistantly making a fool of yourself every time you try and prove something I have said wrong...

It happened with the neibours story you bullshitted with, it happened when you tried to argue against historical fact letting your own personal views get in the way of what really went down.. Then trying to pass it off as me just giving one side of the story.. It even happened every time you acted like a faggot little princess trying to say I'm only arguing on topics to prove you wrong... You fucking retard.. YOU ARE BEING AN IDIOT... I am simply arguing the dumb points another poster has made and he wont let it go because he has a complex which makes him think the world revolves around him and he cant be wrong..

Dude you NEED to get a grip on reality.. Why would I make a denial of the white australia immigration polecy either? Its there, I have said its justified.. And thats not because I was brought up to think that way.. Thats because we are a majority that is looking out for ourselves.. Just like your country.. Except our polecys are far less sinister..

And your figures include rural and desert areas.. Where nobody from oveaseas would come to live... There are ofcourse more black aborigional communitys in those areas, but the over-all populations in these smaller towns is white.. I'm talking about the cities.. You know.. Where the real population exists... Those figures may at first seem small (and they also leave out a lot) but the populations your talking here are very condensed and they all live in areas inner-city..

So lets re-cap for your stupid ass... Yes, there is a white australia polecy looking out for the interests of the majoritys job's and way of life from immigrants.. Your being naieve in trying to say it isnt justified...

That 1% figure your throwing around is making you look stupid... If you have any intelligence in that thick skull of yours you'll stop using it.. It doesent prove you right at all.. It proves you are being ignorant..

And finally.. Apexx.. You need to realise your not smart.. You are a google fiend... You spout off facts from all these websites you find and pretend that you know what your talking about.. But as I've said in the past.. Your not a thinker... And although you can pretend to look smart with your search engines to a bunch of other fools.. That shit doesent work on me...

Now why dont you just run along and play you little girl..

lmao, why am I gonna argue with you holmes. nobody agrees with you and you still talk about me in your entire posts. I been talking about the 1/4 assed info you keep swearing to. What ever you say man lmao. You got it.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-06, 02:59 AM   #200
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Bruz.. You got nothin on me...

Go crawl into a corner and die... You misquoted statistics and you still wanna try and have some dignity..

Dont make me laugh...
Old 03-10-06, 03:12 AM   #201
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Bruz.. You got nothin on me...

Go crawl into a corner and die... You misquoted statistics and you still wanna try and have some dignity..

Dont make me laugh...

yeah, you're right. Misquoted right out the encyclopedia. What ever you say champ.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-10-06, 03:13 AM   #202
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

And for the record... Look at whos dissagreeing with me...

People sympathetic to who your arguing for.. People with a pre-concieved bias towards your argument simply cause I'm the big bad guy whos being realistic...

You little clown..........
Old 03-10-06, 03:14 AM   #203
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
yeah, you're right. Misquoted right out the encyclopedia. What ever you say champ.

Apexx. "Black people in australia 1%"

Encyclopedia. "Aborigionals 1%"

???????
Old 03-10-06, 03:23 AM   #204
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
And for the record... Look at whos dissagreeing with me...

People sympathetic to who your arguing for.. People with a pre-concieved bias towards your argument simply cause I'm the big bad guy whos being realistic...

You little clown..........

ok, watch this....Who am I "arguing for"? In two words or less, instead of a long ass blabber about something irrelevant again.

Quote:
Apexx. "Black people in australia 1%"

Encyclopedia. "Aborigionals 1%"

???????

There you go assuming again. "Aboriginals AND OTHER". ALL other races are accounted for, white, middle eastern, asian....then "Aborigianals" (who are obviously black) and "other" hmmmm..........lets see...it's certainly not other birds. it's certianly not other cars, or other shoes......what could it possibly be hmmmm...... Other...other....hmmmm...

cmon son. you'd be a dumbass not to see that "other" means "other blacks". There's no other category thats even close, not asian, not middle eastern, and not white, which to any logical human being would mean "other blacks".

You're beyond ignorant. You're to the point of conveniently adding and subtracting shit to suit what ever you want to assume.

Which is why it's been so easy to make you look dumb. Technically, I'm letting you make your self look dumb and simply pointing it out. Yay.

I gotta send you an Apexx bobble-head so you can sweat me in the privacy of your own home son. you're embarassing your self now.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-10-06, 03:25 AM   #205
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

No.. It said 1% aborigionals.. You are ASSUMING that it meant all black people...

What are you, fucken retarded?
Old 03-10-06, 03:32 AM   #206
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
No.. It said 1% aborigionals.. You are ASSUMING that it meant all black people...

What are you, fucken retarded?

false. You're ASSUMING that it said "1% aboriginals" but watch this:
Quote:
The most obvious result of the White Australia Policy is the prevailing European background of the vast majority of Australians. Though a large proportion of Australians have parents from an overseas background, the current points system of Australian immigration policy tends to favour immigration from developing countries and especially from English speaking ones. Consequently, 92% are Caucasian, 7% are Asian (which include Arab, South Asian, South East Asian and East Asian), 1% are Aboriginal and other. Though the proportion of non-white is marginally increasing, the overall demographic make up of Australia is not expected to change for the forseeable future.

Updated MARCH 6th 2006

From right here (for the 3rd time):http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy

I wonder who the "other" could be!! All other races are mentioned except black, yet aboriginals are black..so lets see how hard it is to figure out what "other" might possibly be. The same "other" that you once again assumed wasn't there has been there, in the article you're too ignorant to read, STILL.

Like I just said:
Quote:
You're beyond ignorant. You're to the point of conveniently adding and subtracting shit to suit what ever you want to assume.

You should find some way to make money off of making your self look stupid, because it's one thing you excell at. Maybe clown college is the way!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-10-06, 03:37 AM   #207
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

HAHAHAHHA You know what other means dude?

Torris strait islanders..

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.... Apexx.. Things like this report do not tell you everything.. Your not an expert..

Omg.. Just go crawl into a corner and die.. LMFAO
Old 03-10-06, 03:43 AM   #208
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
HAHAHAHHA You know what other means dude?

Torris strait islanders..

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.... Apexx.. Things like this report do not tell you everything.. Your not an expert..

Omg.. Just go crawl into a corner and die.. LMFAO

So
92% white
+7% asian and/or middle eastern
+1% Aboriginal/"other"
--------------------
= 100%

So the black people that you say is missing and unnacounted for from your national CENSCUS that "dosen't tell you everything" what percentage are they over this 100%? another 13%? 15%?

You can't even count man. First you deny that it says "and other" then you try to make up something for the same words you KNEW weren't there in the first place - and now you can't even count!!!!

Why do you bother? Do you hate your self?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-10-06, 04:05 AM   #209
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

1) These statistics you claim are not from a few days ago like you assumed...

We havnt had a cencus for ages.. (And I would know.. I AM in this country remember)...

2) These statistics are not very exact either... There is no source that they can get exact information like this.
Your assuming a lot of things in your own argument...... And you dont even realise it..

But look.. I am not interested in continually arguing with you about how many friggen black people there are in the country over some statistics from a fair while ago that are meaningless to the fact that this country is heavily populated with forigners...

I mean shit apexx.. What ARE you trying to prove?
Old 03-10-06, 04:19 AM   #210
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
1) These statistics you claim are not from a few days ago like you assumed...

We havnt had a cencus for ages.. (And I would know.. I AM in this country remember)...

2) These statistics are not very exact either... There is no source that they can get exact information like this.
Your assuming a lot of things in your own argument...... And you dont even realise it..

But look.. I am not interested in continually arguing with you about how many friggen black people there are in the country over some statistics from a fair while ago that are meaningless to the fact that this country is heavily populated with forigners...

I mean shit apexx.. What ARE you trying to prove?

The oldest source on that page is from feb 2006. It says so right in the "History" tab. Please learn to read.

Also, what happened to this "other" that you didn't even think existed, where'd that come from??? You swore that I made that up and I sure didn't. You swore that this info is old, and it ain't older thna feb 06.

Wanna try again? Here's the question:

Quote:
So
92% white
+7% asian and/or middle eastern
+1% Aboriginal/"other"
--------------------
= 100%

So the black people that you say is missing and unnacounted for from your national CENSCUS that "dosen't tell you everything" what percentage are they over this 100%? another 13%? 15%?

You can't even count man. First you deny that it says "and other" then you try to make up something for the same words you KNEW weren't there in the first place - and now you can't even count!!!!

Why do you bother? Do you hate your self?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.