RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-06, 04:15 PM   #196
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

...they are predictable cuz u do really look like a homo....u look like a fruitcake what can i say?like look at this pic,u tellin me u dont look like a certified homo?
....right down to that little rope around ur neck ,just ur whole look in this pic is fruity man
rofl

n Q,go ahead get excited i think u n this one might hit it off lol
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-06, 04:20 PM   #197
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1A46 2126

He dosn't look gay, but he looks like a surfer dude, =\
Old 03-28-06, 04:23 PM   #198
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

no....he looks like a gay cowboy rofl
Old 03-28-06, 04:25 PM   #199
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

didnt i see u in BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLL
Old 03-28-06, 04:38 PM   #200
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 5289 AD6C

lol..the "rope" around my neck is a laniard i made out a shoe string out of my JO 11's..because i lost all my other ones..it's got my keys on it..and I put them behind my back....so when i'm walking..they don't slap me in the stomach and shit...and when i move around...they don't get caught on something

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-06, 04:47 PM   #201
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

ok so why exactly are u naked with that stupid thing around ur neck man...i'm sure u can find somewhere else to put ur keys ...like seriously,if u saw that pic n u didnt know the dude u tellin me u wouldnt think he's a fuckin fruitcake?
Old 03-28-06, 04:53 PM   #202
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

It was summer, i had my shirt off, and was about to go to a football workout....back when the picture was on myspace..

it was captioned...

"Forcing a smile to act like I enjoy running for 3 hours a day"

My keys are around my neck because I drive...and I drive my car to workouts....

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-06, 04:55 PM   #203
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Da Rizzle
2nd place at the Provincials for Judo, wtf @ me not being able to find my gold medal I got there. -_-

The Champ is here, Jeux De Quebec, I'm missing another gold from there also

Jeux De Montreal, wtf, I have another gold again from here but I lost it.

Right, I don't do Judo, and I don't box, I just lie about everything I say.

K, I look 5"9' in pictures from a year ago when I was 5"9'. Heh, good observation, i'll give you that.

Uh, you can be ugly, and still have baby face. Lol, I look young for my age, I have a baby face. Why do you keep disagreeing with that? Are you stupid? I know I look young, i've been told, I been carded mad times at bars and clubs.

K, right, cuz you HAVE to be black to be good in basketball right? Besides the fact that there's almost no black people in Quebec. And of course, I can be extremely athletic and win medals in other sports, but for some reason, just because you say I can't, I cannot be the captain of my basketball team. Right.

I'm not a gangster.

Ya, I am cool, I do hit the clubs, lol. Legal age is 18 here, not 21, it's easy to get in when you know people as well.

Yes, I am rich, the fucks your point? I can pretty much prove i'm not poor by showing I waste all my money on jumping out of airplanes for fun.

Uh, i'm not french, the majority of the population here are french. The minority is other cultures.That's their origin and roots, that's their heritage, their first language is french. I'm not french, i'm irish/scottish, descendant of the british immagrants who were brought to Quebec to work in the timber trade. I can barely even speak french. Quebec is one of the most culturly diversified places in Canada and in the world, we have a variety of differant cultures living here because of our history.

I'm not a virgin, lol. No one here is.

K, I don't care about your french channels. Lol, if you must know of Canadas heritage, women/men immagrated here from all over the world. We have girls of all differant cultures here, and to add to that, the majority of them are simply hot. Lol @ thinking everyone in Canada is french. The immagrants would include Italians/Greeks/Portugese/Haitians/Latins/Lebanese/Irish/Scottish/English/Asians
There are other cultures here aswell, but they didn't come immagrating off of large ships like the rest.

It's was a little bit of freckles. CANADA HAS A SUMMER?! NO WAY?! Obviously, but the climate is differant, now when I leave my cold home, where there is still snow just starting to mealt, and the weather is just getting hot, and then arrive in Tampa, there is a climate change. My body isn't used to that kind of sun, or that kind of climate, and the result was I got some freckles. You should study biology.

I got one of my front teeth chipped in an accident, so the dentist filed it down, and had to do the other to equal it out. Omg, you're dumb.

Again, why do you care about my life? Lol, you don't get it, fine, you're right. I'm ugly to you. I'll agree with you, you think i'm ugly. Yup, it's true, you think i'm ugly. I think you're ugly too. I don't really go as far as too assume what you say you do in life is true or not though, lol, honestly because I couldn't care that much about you.

But, back to the original, the ORIGINAL topic between us. STOP, DUCKING.

I told you, we can keep going back and forth, but this isn't affecting me, I don't think it's affecting you, so it's pointless. However, If I beat you in a battle, that will prove that I am better then your wack shit. GET IT? GET IT? GET IT? GET IT? GET IT? GET IT? GET IT? GET IT? GET IT? GET IT? GET IT? GET IT? GET IT? GET IT? GET IT? GET IT?

GET IT?!

Stop fucking ducking, and get ripped. Stop using disses to my pic as a stall method. STOP STALLING. STOP DUCKING. This is pointless. STOP DUCKING. NO MORE EXCUSES.
YOU ARE HERE, YOU ARE ONLINE, YOU ARE ACTIVE, BATTLE ME.
Old 03-28-06, 05:01 PM   #204
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

word to not having to be black to be good at basketball..

I'm better than just about every black person I know at basketball, asside from aaron brooks, and salim stoudamire...

at football, and track too...

jordan kent and aaron gipson are about the only people here who are black, that are faster than me...jordan kent can beat me in the 100 by a step...and aaron gipson runs a slightly faster 40 than both of us...i can also beat jordan in basketball by raining 3's...however..

if he starts with the ball...it's a long day for the 5'11 kid...

Old 03-28-06, 05:09 PM   #205
atti?

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

I'm sorry LK... Buuuuuut you are ugly *Shrug*
Old 03-28-06, 05:12 PM   #206
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

IP: 988B B70A

11 paragraphs? take it easy

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Send a message via AIM to a k w o r d Z   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-06, 05:16 PM   #207
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Try 17 paragraphs. But that's not proper paragraph structure. HEY BUDDY, HOW ABOUT YOU HOP OFF MY COCK! :O
Old 03-28-06, 05:19 PM   #208
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus
I'm sorry LK... Buuuuuut you are ugly *Shrug*

hmmm

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-06, 05:20 PM   #209
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

well the brokeback mountain dude looks taller n a little more built than eric,so maybe he plays basketball...but eric....like seriously...i just cant see it man.....
*goes to look at atticus' pic*
Old 03-28-06, 05:22 PM   #210
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

a little...lol...i would hope so...my constant efforts of maintaining a 4.35 40 and a 335 pound bench don't go unnoticed..i hope...

eric looks built though..
it's just a different type of build