RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-04, 10:29 AM   #211
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 07E0 A9F2

Personally, none of y'all can be G's or shit, how many Thugs post on websites.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-04, 10:32 AM   #212
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: 947A 2011

Nobody on here reps the bloods or crips

you are all lying nerds who would get shoot if you ever told a real blood or crip your in their crew...

Why lie, do you feel proud and cool knowing you are full of shit

You are pretty much the most pathetic people on here if you think that,,.,

Im a gangsta and i will have a starring role in the sopranos this new season....

i was also in good fellas;;;

Yeah im so gangsta

do you beleive me now
Old 12-09-04, 10:35 AM   #213
distilled
hullabaloser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Pick
Nobody on here reps the bloods or crips

you are all lying nerds who would get shoot if you ever told a real blood or crip your in their crew...

Why lie, do you feel proud and cool knowing you are full of shit

You are pretty much the most pathetic people on here if you think that,,.,

Im a gangsta and i will have a starring role in the sopranos this new season....

i was also in good fellas;;;

Yeah im so gangsta

do you beleive me now

I'd say the same thing, Nobody reppin any set.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-04, 10:37 AM   #214
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

You'd both be surprised. so your telling me. if you get the comupteryou cant be a thug?

let me tell ya'll assholes something. Gangs and gangstaz aint like it was before. You see now. everything is high tech so now ANyONE CAN GET A COMPUTER AND THE INTERNET. but back then they didnt have that shit. so that makes us "Not gangsta" mayn fuck outta here. If they can afford a comp they can afford a clip And a key of coke. and get they ass out on the block to sell.. So STFU ya'll don't know shit

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-04, 10:42 AM   #215
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Your lying

Your not in a gang

your a lil kid who goes to school and says his prayers befor bed....

I dont and wont beleive you ever.

People dont brag about what they do or what crew their in...

Only liars and morons say shit like that to seem cool....

and i never said thigs cant have computers, they just wouldnt be online on a rap battle site trying to claim their ill and tough....

You people watch too many rap videos and think your all hard when your fucking softer than wet puppy shit
Old 12-09-04, 10:53 AM   #216
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

i never said i was in a gang. if you read other posts it says "i aint in crips but i rep crips" besides what would you know about gangs?

and did you ever come to think maybe they rapping to get away from the streets and all that shit?

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-04, 10:54 AM   #217
distilled
hullabaloser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killah.Bwoy
You'd both be surprised. so your telling me. if you get the comupteryou cant be a thug?

let me tell ya'll assholes something. Gangs and gangstaz aint like it was before. You see now. everything is high tech so now ANyONE CAN GET A COMPUTER AND THE INTERNET. but back then they didnt have that shit. so that makes us "Not gangsta" mayn fuck outta here. If they can afford a comp they can afford a clip And a key of coke. and get they ass out on the block to sell.. So STFU ya'll don't know shit

I wasnt saying that.

I'm saying the probability of people in gangs posting on here day in day out is hundreds to 1.

Anybody can talk tough, don't make you a gangsta

.The Council
Old 12-09-04, 10:55 AM   #218
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

tru but as i said to ice. ever think they are trying to get away from the gang shit? and tryin to straighten they shit out and begin rapping?

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 12-09-04, 10:59 AM   #219
distilled
hullabaloser

Quote:
tru but as i said to ice. ever think they are trying to get away from the gang shit? and tryin to straighten they shit out and begin rapping?

Well I dont say that couldnt be happening, fact is it probably is, But how can theybe doing that if they'r up in this thread like.

'Yo cRips till I die Mo Phucka'

It's stupid, if they gangbanging still, they'r no way posting here.

.The Council
Old 12-09-04, 11:00 AM   #220
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Quote:
i never said i was in a gang. if you read other posts it says "i aint in crips but i rep crips" besides what would you know about gangs?

and did you ever come to think maybe they rapping to get away from the streets and all that shit?

They are not and will never be part of the crips, so why fucking lie

Ahhh i have a crew not a gang, and i dont rep shit im not part of... thats pathetic in my eyes.....

S.U.G is the crew i rep and we dont wear no faggy ass colors and we dont rob or jump people for no reason. we only attack when provoked...

But for me to classify myself in a gang i know nothing of and am not a part of is ridiculous.......
Old 12-09-04, 12:51 PM   #221
McImage
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-1
IP: 75B4 3327

i have a question though, what if Tupac was never discovered, never got shot and decided to become a Netcee, would you doubt he was a gang member?
Same goes for Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Suge Knight, and the rest of them...
I'm not doubting anybody who claims anything cause i've actually seen gang activity and I know it's quite possible for anybody from ANYWHERE can be in a gang...
Crip or Blood, probably not as much as an unknown Crew in some small city, but it's still believable...
I used to rep Milwaukee Tech as a "gang" in school wars back in the mid 90's... is it "crip" "blood" "GD Folks" or "Juvenille Deliquents"? No... Just a group of us that stuck together to make sure nothing went down at or around our school...

Gangs that kill each other: pointless
Gangs that just hang together: fine

I believe everyone here is just taking the whole conversation a bit too far whereas some are claiming that they rep hardcore and run with guns around the block and others believe that every member on a rap forum is a complete suspender-wearing nerd with taped glasses who ACTS hard...

Unless you know a person, it's in my opinion not to doubt them...

Old 12-09-04, 12:56 PM   #222
Necro Pyronix
:.Devil's Never Cry.:

Text Record: 4-1
IP: 58F7 8FB3

here in london there is gangs but not many of them and i agree gangs are pointless, i hang wif a type of 'gang' but it dont mean ur hard u always got to remember there is sum1 thats harder than u and got better connections.like in central london in a place called 'trocadiro' there is japanese 'gangs' who like jacking ppl in the arcade but onli if dere on dere own. i never encountered american gangs but london ones are basically shit. most gangs here are more like little crews of mc's. no beef realli. and ive noticed that some 'gangs' round here consist of one ethnic group. my point is dey are pointless, not music crews/gangs but the ones dat hunt for beef.
Old 12-09-04, 01:21 PM   #223
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
tito obviously doesnt know shit. this kids a fuckin idiot. Gangstaness didnt get him shot. its because he wanted to leave death row. and Suges a straight snake

wtf you talkin bout........ that may be why he died....... but how many times did that foo get shot?????????

exactly!!!!!!!!

stfu..........

you aint even a crip!!!!!!!!!!!! how the you gonna rep them???????

YOU A LAME

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-04, 01:37 PM   #224
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Pick
They are not and will never be part of the crips, so why fucking lie

Ahhh i have a crew not a gang, and i dont rep shit im not part of... thats pathetic in my eyes.....

S.U.G is the crew i rep and we dont wear no faggy ass colors and we dont rob or jump people for no reason. we only attack when provoked...

But for me to classify myself in a gang i know nothing of and am not a part of is ridiculous.......

therefore that aint a gang dumbass.. that is a bunch of friends who have eachothers backs. too be in a gang you gotta put in work. rob. Steal. Your defeating the purpose of the word GANG

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 12-09-04, 01:38 PM   #225
Raphael
Dope

IP: E3CA 7CA2

lol....wassup killah long time...

-Net Record-
52-22