RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-07, 12:43 AM   #211
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3D3D EDA9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
lmao @ comb your hair with a fork.

listen b, if i woke up tomorrow lookin like you, i'd do the runnin man infront of a train.

and i still find it hillarious how much you and your homo squad keep talkin about another dudes lips b. and now you're sayin he's got dicksuckin lips???? damn son lmao yall some sick fuckers b.

but you still ain't explain why your wack ass ain't spittin on the mic in this blowout pussy

yea, the fork thing wasn't funny, and its not my fault he got dick suckin lips, take that up with him not me, i call em like i see him, and as for my "wack ass" or whatever you refer my ass as, im not on it because im in pittsburgh for like 5 more dayz, i wont b in chicago till then, now STFU about it, and yall still some bitch niggas
Old 01-05-07, 12:45 AM   #212
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

And I find it hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that this nigga is talkin about my lips like his shit is small.
Keep it real with ya self, dog.
If you got big lips yaself why talk about another man's big lips.
Are you ashamed of yours?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-07, 12:46 AM   #213
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
yea, the fork thing wasn't funny, and its not my fault he got dick suckin lips, take that up with him not me, i call em like i see him, and as for my "wack ass" or whatever you refer my ass as, im not on it because im in pittsburgh for like 5 more dayz, i wont b in chicago till then, now STFU about it, and yall still some bitch niggas

what part of pittsburgh?
If you say The Wick, The Hill or Green Meadows Im seriously gettin you merked just because I can.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 01-05-07, 12:53 AM   #214
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
what part of pittsburgh?
If you say The Wick, The Hill or Green Meadows Im seriously gettin you merked just because I can.

wow my guy, im not in the hill, im by it tho, and your gonna get me merked because you can?

#1 - your taking this internet beef shyt far 2 serious, i think you should get a life

#2 - if you were going to do that why would your dumbass post it on the internet? pfft IDIOT

#3 - i kno MAD niggas in the Hill, so you can't get me merked, and if you did, then be ready for war

#4 yall still some bitch niggas
Old 01-05-07, 12:56 AM   #215
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

so why does that matter. th battle aint due for at least 5 days and at the rate these team dumb clowns are going it wont be till later than that.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-07, 12:57 AM   #216
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 40C2 F668

I say STFU all u cacklin bitches!

And listen to "Can't Hold Me"

mothafuckas!
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-07, 12:57 AM   #217
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

#1 theres not gonna be a battle, get over it

#2 team dumb clowns? dude die
Old 01-05-07, 01:01 AM   #218
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
wow my guy, im not in the hill, im by it tho, and your gonna get me merked because you can?

#1 - your taking this internet beef shyt far 2 serious, i think you should get a life

internet beef? lol. I dont have internet beef. I just argue with lame cats to pass the time.

#2 - if you were going to do that why would your dumbass post it on the internet? pfft IDIOT

Cause I was just talkin shit.. although I COULD get it poppin. All of them niggas from The Hill is bloods. I dont share all my personal life on the net but I fucks with them.

#3 - i kno MAD niggas in the Hill, so you can't get me merked, and if you did, then be ready for war

You may know "mad niggas" but trust me when I say this.. I know "MAAAAAAAAD MORE"

#4 yall still some bitch niggas

we some bitch ass niggas but you're basically makin ya squad look like bitches by sayin yall not goin battle after dude called me out.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 01-05-07, 01:03 AM   #219
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

with each passing minute these niggas is lookin gayer and gayer

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-07, 01:04 AM   #220
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Quote:
we some bitch ass niggas but you're basically makin ya squad look like bitches by sayin yall not goin battle after dude called me out.

listen DUMBASS, theres not gonna be a battle because there are gonna be Diss Tracks made, yall are really startin to piss me off with all this ignorance floating around, as for you and galant, if yall still wanna battle get it poppin, i dont know why you wanna get embarrassed so damn bad, question have you met these niggas you know?
Old 01-05-07, 01:07 AM   #221
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
listen DUMBASS, theres not gonna be a battle because there are gonna be Diss Tracks made, yall are really startin to piss me off with all this ignorance floating around, as for you and galant, if yall still wanna battle get it poppin, i dont know why you wanna get embarrassed so damn bad, question have you met these niggas you know?

wtf?
why drop diss tracks?
fuck the diss tracks
how about each one of them drop their "diss track" mix all of them togther and post it as a battle track
that would be the smart thing to do.. because we're all comin on one track

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 01-05-07, 01:08 AM   #222
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

DUDE STFU ABOUT GOTDAMN now answer my muthafuckin question bitch
Old 01-05-07, 01:12 AM   #223
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
wtf?
why drop diss tracks?
fuck the diss tracks
how about each one of them drop their "diss track" mix all of them togther and post it as a battle track
that would be the smart thing to do.. because we're all comin on one track

exactly wtf i been sayin. but.....that makes WAY too much sense..

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 01-05-07, 01:20 AM   #224
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Yo, Apexx, I know this Rhymefest lookin nigga not talkin to me.
Because Im a grown ass man and I dont respond to the word "bitch"
So who is he talkin to?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 01-05-07, 01:22 AM   #225
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

damn zone, i think he's talkin to you homey. we don't take that aroudn where i'm from....

i say you chip him up a little bit, then ask him who he was talkin to if he's still awake

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.