RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Latin Kitten on a scale of 1-10
1 12 48.00%
2 2 8.00%
3 3 12.00%
4 2 8.00%
5 3 12.00%
6 0 0%
7 0 0%
8 1 4.00%
9 0 0%
10 2 8.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-06, 10:49 PM   #226
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
yeah the better ppl are good,the wack ppl are still here ie,u

I'm sorry, I don't view 2 year old text battles as the pinnacle of my existence. Meanwhile, no one on RV respects you as an audio head.

^^I'm sorry I can't say the same about myself.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-06, 10:49 PM   #227
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 17BF 5C2E

Quote:
rofl@respectable...who respects u on here man?
n rofl@u declaring ur love for key rouge in ur sig ...are we to expect an " i wanna suck u off be my baby daddy" tune soon to him now?

I wanna IM you. Get on aim/give me your aim. if its spanishgirl411 then you're not on
Old 05-07-06, 10:50 PM   #228
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: DB23 30F1

Word to Q...

I still listen to "The Animal Song".

Even though it is quite old, IT IS FUCKING BEASTLY!!!
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-06, 10:51 PM   #229
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

Quote:
ummm no....u were takin hot shits? rofl...more like i shut u down to the point where u pretend not to read the posts especially when u were askin questions.....remember that little thread where u were interrigating me? lol anyway

the ONLY time u started talkin shit was,when i said juggs had a better flow than u.....n then,i told u ur audios sucked....thats what pushed ur button...n u started teamin up with moose n errybody else...when before u said JACK SHIT to me....other than that "ghost" thread............................................ ....

you have a pretty creative imagination.

luckily, yet again, history proves you're a liar.

ask anyone on this board that the negative opinion of one person about me really couldn't mean less to me. 1000 people could be hell bent to say "Apexx, I hate your music!!" and I wouldn't try to stop em since, once again, that's their opinion. My music isn't designed for everyone. But you're so desperate to "push my button" because you assumed that I have a "button" to be pushed in the first place. I mean, lets be realistic here, I've gotten accolades from people I hold in way higher regard than you musically, long before you said a word about my music. Add to that, thousands of people have voted me into the top 1% on SC repeatedly. So why would you think that what you had to say would affect me? Have you heard your audios?? Why would I respect the musical opinion of anyone who's music sounds like that? For real. I'm being dead serious here.

I wasn't mad that you said what ever you wanted me to think you felt. I was mad because you kept trying to "push my button" like a little kid. Like how much time of your life do you dedicate to trying your hardest to annoy someone? well..heh..not just "someone". everyone.

and more importantly, the hundreds of hours you dedicate to irritating as many people as possible, what's the point? <------- I can't wait till you don't answer this question.

Don't feel for a minute that I couldn't rip you to shreds LK. I don't waste the time to read your multi-page-long responses because what's the point of arguing with someone to illustrate what I already know and they're trying to ignore?

there is none. and if you DIDN'T know that shit....wow. Thanks for opening my eyes, I gave your intellect WAY more credit than its worth.

You have horribly low self esteem which is why you dress in all black and only post pictures of your face. Like I said, ripping you apart is easy.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-06, 10:53 PM   #230
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher
Word to Q...

I still listen to "The Animal Song".

Even though it is quite old, IT IS FUCKING BEASTLY!!!

haaaa...no doubt man...I just wish I had better quality when I rapped that song a year ago...

I might do a remix or somethin.

Old 05-07-06, 10:56 PM   #231
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: DB23 30F1

Well, as fun as this has been... I'm going to bed because it is like 3:43am.

Also, Apexx pretty much owned LK with that response, and thus there is nothing left to say.

Cya.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-06, 10:58 PM   #232
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:

Also, Apexx pretty much owned LK with that response, and thus there is nothing left to say.

Cya.

U would think, right?

^^See...that's where you're wrong. LK is so fucked in the head, she'll come back with color coded responses that'll make ZERO sense, but she'll think she "owned" Apexx.

^^It's almost impossible to argue with someone like that because logic doesn't exist in their vernacular.

Old 05-07-06, 11:04 PM   #233
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 95DC B253

Quote:

Cya.

peace and join O.I.
Old 05-07-06, 11:05 PM   #234
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F7F9 B52B

Quote:
ROFL@ some ugly ass african who spends his friday AND saturday night on a rapboard talkin shit....u have a pathetic wack ass crew that u rep on the net

Yea your right, im gonna be in real life reppin my crew n shyt, doin songs wit em, kickin it, goin to parties n shyt, then come on the net and be like TeamOne? who the fuck are they?, bitch dont b mad cuz your only friend is your imaginary husband

....ur audios aint better than mine when i did audios for less then 3 weeks in my entire life with a pc mic......

OMFG YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDIN ME, YOU SERIOUSLY THINK YOUR MUSIC IS BETTER THAN OURS, OMFG OMFG, tell you what, im gonna make a thread on Rapmusic.com, posting your pic and your audios up, then im gonna post our audio, then we'll let them be the judge, or dont tell me you got beef with them to?

yall cant even stay on beat....u are a joke...then u d/r some dude u know in real life.....he can stand up for himself i'm pretty sure,are u fucking him?

Not some dude i know, my nigga for the past seven years, and like i said, he doesent wanna get involved in the beef with your fat ass, so i speak on his behalf, and NO you dumb bitch im not fuckin him, only you would fantasize about some shyt like dat

n revelation...."based in chicago" in simple terms...just 4 losers who LIVE in chicago who gave themselves a name n had that african kid make an ugly ass graphic with a retarded ass "throw ya o nes up"

awwwwww, does LK need a friend? TO FUCKIN BAD

thing....do u know how many zillions of these lil "groups" exist ....doesnt mean one fuckin shit

yea, it does mean something, it means UNLIKE you we r puttin our life to use

n get the fuck outta here with "all of chicago doesnt think u are wack" rofl is that fuckin joke? is that why u spend ur fri sat night on rv?

Nope, its not a joke, and i dont spend my "fri sat" night on rv

frontin on the net about gifted schools an wack ass crews that BLOWS DICK in real life....gifted my asshole......dude cant even spell fuckin simple words or write gramatically correct sentences...thats COMMON KNOWLEDGE to anyone with half a braincell.......

wack crew that blows dick? i challenge you to get 10 people OTHER than your husband to say that we "blow dick" or even suck for that matter, and its called a TYPO, i dont look at the keyboard when i type, and im not finna go back jus because i mispelled something ur not that fuckin important...shyt your not important at all

stop talkin n uppin this thread cuz the only chick u find attractive other than DUDES on this site,looks like a fat black jerry curl gorilla..n u only took offence cuz u know u got the same features n ur moms prolly looks like her n prolly a couple of ur sisters......lol

this would usually be the part where i would tell a dumb hoe to suck my dick, but in this case, im gonna say

Dont suck my dick!

i'm out

im done ugly bitch
Old 05-07-06, 11:08 PM   #235
Tha Q.
OYD

Ok...I finally took the average of these rating...and she scored a 3.04

^^Someone, please tell me how she's "humiliated everyone in this thread" when she's been batted back and forth throughout this thread since page 1?

Please...explain
Old 05-08-06, 06:10 PM   #236
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: AA99 2779

.... life is funny.....

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 05-08-06, 06:51 PM   #237
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: B544 8574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
you have a pretty creative imagination.

luckily, yet again, history proves you're a liar.

ask anyone on this board that the negative opinion of one person about me really couldn't mean less to me. 1000 people could be hell bent to say "Apexx, I hate your music!!" and I wouldn't try to stop em since, once again, that's their opinion. My music isn't designed for everyone. But you're so desperate to "push my button" because you assumed that I have a "button" to be pushed in the first place. I mean, lets be realistic here, I've gotten accolades from people I hold in way higher regard than you musically, long before you said a word about my music. Add to that, thousands of people have voted me into the top 1% on SC repeatedly. So why would you think that what you had to say would affect me? Have you heard your audios?? Why would I respect the musical opinion of anyone who's music sounds like that? For real. I'm being dead serious here.

I wasn't mad that you said what ever you wanted me to think you felt. I was mad because you kept trying to "push my button" like a little kid. Like how much time of your life do you dedicate to trying your hardest to annoy someone? well..heh..not just "someone". everyone.

and more importantly, the hundreds of hours you dedicate to irritating as many people as possible, what's the point? <------- I can't wait till you don't answer this question.

Don't feel for a minute that I couldn't rip you to shreds LK. I don't waste the time to read your multi-page-long responses because what's the point of arguing with someone to illustrate what I already know and they're trying to ignore?

there is none. and if you DIDN'T know that shit....wow. Thanks for opening my eyes, I gave your intellect WAY more credit than its worth.

You have horribly low self esteem which is why you dress in all black and only post pictures of your face. Like I said, ripping you apart is easy.

SPEAKIN OF PAGE LONG RESPONSES^^^ ROFL
dude,i made ONE comment about ur audios,n u been actin like u have a dick up ur ass...NOONE was tryna push ur button,i simply stated juggs had a better flow n u HAD A FIT...who on this board tells u ur music sucks....NOONE cuz,u are on a board with 14 yr old white kids....n the AUDIO HEADS SUCK COCK....u arent on rapmusic,or any other big board with many more experienced audio heads...no,u are on RV where audio was next to exctint not long ago rofl.....

i'll say it again about ur "voted in 1% on soundclick bs"...do the math u aint even in the top 1%....
secondly,MY AUDIOS are gettin better ratings than u....why dont u do the math,#52 out of over 27,000 audios in battle rap...NOT in gay little sub genre categories like feel good hip hop and bass hip hop where YOU put ur stuff so it gets higher rankings cuz there isnt as much competition.......

bla bla bla,bla bla bla...rip me to shreds RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLL dude,i've humiliated u many of times....all u can come with is " u always wear black n take only pic shots" always wear black? hahaha,u've seen me in ONE picture,n another taken 5 seconds later...but we've been through this...thats like me lookin at one of ur pics,n whatever outfit u wearin,sayin thats ALL u wear......
u are a dumb ass ghetto nigga who pretends to be intellectual amongst 14 yr olds on the internet by watching discovery channel n googling shit ......n u seem to think u have the answer for everything...dude,i responded to u in another thread where i COMPLETELY shut u down,right down to ur size 40 jeans,n u pretended u didnt read it.....when you LIVE on here....i think u be makin more threads than Q......u are a pathetic ,broke ass nobody in real life who lives out a fantasy life over the internet where he is wealthy,a bigtime rapper,good looking...n whatever else u choose to tell urself........whatever helps u sleep at night son...
however,what i see is,that u look like u are AT LEAST 40....n i wouldnt be surprised if u were lyin about ur age,n u were a pedo..................u spend almost 24/7 on here.....u make garbage tracks n u feel good cuz 14 yr old white kids who kno NOTHING about rap stroke ur ego daily....thats what u come here for.........cuz u aint gonna get it nowhere else......

lol good day
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 06:59 PM   #238
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: B544 8574

...last response in this thread...ugandan...ur response to me was a joke,its not even worth respondin u..u're wack.....ur crew is wack,u protect ur buddy on the net like u're fuckin him,u are ugly,what u think of me doesnt affect me cuz u are hidious n u find hidious ppl attractive.....so i'm glad i'm not in that category

rofl@Q postin i heart key rouge....yuk,does he know about this????? lol

n whoever wanted to IM me ,u'll get me whenever i log into aim...holla
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 07:57 PM   #239
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: 1867 E9E5

how old is LK? In all seriousness young lady, you seem somewhat immature. Do you enjoy not being liked? I understand that you could probably care less about what we think of you, but it seems like your making a conscious effort to get people to dislike you. You will only further your immaturity by responding with some irrelevant comments about grammatical errors or my "wack ass crew." Please just address the issue Latinkitten.
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-06, 08:39 PM   #240
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: F7F9 B52B

Quote:
...last response in this thread

for the thousanth time huh

...ugandan...ur response to me was a joke,its not even worth respondin u..u're wack.....ur crew is wack,u protect ur buddy on the net like u're fuckin him,u are ugly,what u think of me doesnt affect me cuz u are hidious n u find hidious ppl attractive.....so i'm glad i'm not in that category

break Down of what she jus said

you just owned me in every way possible, that i cant even think of a comeback, my audios suck, no one like it, yours is great, alotta people bumb your shit, and ESPECIALLY alot of people bump your groups shit, they even throw up the one, you have a best friend who you would take up for in any case that they were to mature to be involved in the altercation, im ugly and think everyone else in the world is ugly to make me feel better, you along with everyone else in the world think im ugly, so it doesent affect be because ive heard it so many times, i needdd to get a life and stop posting on 2 accounts

rofl@Q postin i heart key rouge....yuk,does he know about this????? lol

n whoever wanted to IM me ,u'll get me whenever i log into aim...holla

mmmmmmaaaaaaannnnnnn now i see why it wasnt a shrek 3, they found out fiona was a real person and dit want a lawsuit!!!