RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-03, 06:39 PM   #226
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F005 00C3

Quote:
Originally posted by understatement

I seem to be talking in ever diminishing circles until I disappear down my own mouthhole
I dislike being a bitter asshole, and I know I don't have all the facts, but this is just my viewpoint.

^ Now I can repsect that, because you are being totaly honest and not trying to prove a point but make your opinion known. Opinions are like assholes, everyon has one. It's not until they stink, does anyone notice... (not directed at understaement, just some humor).

You see no positives to this recent war, but how are you looking at it. Like eveyone else who is not aware, not informed or just not in the know. I have listed many positives about this war, and why it was a necessary one. I will not revisted them, since they are in this thread and others like it. Botom line is, that if every family had thier own military planner running down the rpo's and con's more people would understand this already complex situation. I do not expect everyone to comprehen or even care, but when intellegent people start making ignorant claims, that really worries me. Not to say that anyone here is sutpid, but ignorance is simply not knowing. Stupidity is the inablitly to learn. There is a huge differnece there. I just try to give people more of the facts in order for them to make a better decision on where they stand.

About Canada cleaning up our mess in other regions of the world. We are the one putting our forces in the line of fire, we are the one dying to secure our freedoms and those of the world. If we did not, then who/ France, ha HAHAHA! If you guy's want no part of our wars, then why go play clean up, not because y9ou are compasionate about their country. Its more of a role your governement assumes to align yourself with America. You may not approve of out War, but at the same time you can not denounce your greatist ally. We share a boarder, and much more than that. Why is it that no Country will invade Canada or Mexico for that matter? No one will risk it because of a little thing I call home, the USA. If we relocated Mexico or Canada to somewhere in the Middle east or parts of Europe, would your flag still stand, can you be sure of that? I think not...
Old 09-22-03, 06:55 PM   #227
Maven

IP: 05F2 D3DB

^I know it wouldn't.
What pisses me off is that the USA fucked up the lives of our cattle farmers by cancelling trade with them. One infected cow, which happened to be an American cow, was found in British Coloumbia. Herds were destroyed, and nobody came down with the disease. Yet The US of A-age decides to cancel the trade, "just in case". Seems more like a "Because you didn't shoot some iraqies". And the Cattle farmers starved.

The disadvantages of being co-dependant.
Old 09-22-03, 07:13 PM   #228
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Quote:
Originally posted by MR. LEGEND
^^^NIGGAH PLEASE^^^^
Spare me that bullshit, We're talking about two different things at the same time, and your mixing them up to make me look like I don't know what's up.

The more bullshit you spit the more YOU prove my point!

First of all the thread is What does America mean to you?

We are talking about how free this country really is. Bush was brought into the convo, cause. he has contributed to the bigger gov't forming. YET you have an excuse for his stupid ass everytime something comes up! You say he is a conservative and is against bigger gov't. BULLSHIT! because he has created Homeland security. Now laws are being passed where police can pull anybody over, they can now legally tap your phone, or come in your crib if they want too. Ask them why and they'll say "uhhhhh we suspected him as being a terrorist"

You gotdamn right I'ma stand for what's right! But you know what? people who stand up for what's right, seemed to get taken out...notice that?

Look it depends on what kind of person you are, and the opportunities life gives you. If you are ambitious, and haven't been dealt that many blows you can make it. But if they plant a scale and a pound of weed in your car...your fucked...

You see the system is set-up to keep us down. Tell Opey, that he can make a living at a company that doesn't mind about his record. Most people hear you talkin that bull but if they don't know a way to come up, then they will stay down.

That's americas plan, the rich sit back and keep theri investment secrets, build companies, and those that aren't rich, work for them and get paid peanuts

oh yeah no disrespect

I will admit homeland security is the only big governemnt point you have made. It was needed even before Bush, and I believe unless we want to be like France, we need it. That is the only thing you have been correct on. I just happen to feel Homeland secuirty is needed.

About the whole situation of planting weed and a scale. Like if I have never seen what cops do to get people to talk. Come on, I made it out the hood and so can everyone else. If someone is ignorant enough to allow a weed charge and planted scale ruin their life, then they are just idiots to begin with. I beat more trails due to technacalities than i care to speak of here. If you get the right people onyour side, their ignorance and corruption will show. I exposed corruption in local politics in my town back in high school, it caused a wave of change in that town. I can tell you now, that would be an obstical to me,(weed charge), but an ending blow, fuck no! Yiou just have to outsmart htese fools at thier own game, in general terms..

If they plant a scale and weed, your not fucked, it's fucked up, but youre not fucked. You just need to play chess with them and beat it. It can be done, even a murder charge can be beat, we all witnessed that on TV before. I have many mark on my record, and I still got the kind of career most would sell their own parents for. I was honest and I declared everything on my applications and secuirty papers. I was so damn good at what I did, it did not matter, they made exceptions for me. If you are not the best you can be, then I guess you will get passed over, but I was, and I got hired and cleared. I still have active invistigations on my background and it worries me, but the DOD understands these things. Or I would not have a JOB ever!!!!!

I am pursuing my own dreams, doing what I chose, and educating my daughter in the best possible way. All from a thugged out mexicano who has been in the system and part of the game since I can remember. I am not squicky clean, but I am not one to just give in. I can bitch all day about the Rich people and those with money, but it will seem hyprocritical when I myself am rich! Yes, I am going after that dream, not through Rap, but in business, so I guess you blame it on people like me, once I get there. Or you once you get a deal and blow up big like you aspire, are you going to think the same about your money? Shit people come into this country dirt poor, and in years of hard work they get Rich, are they too part of your hate. I just think that we can do positive things if we really try. I give everything I got no matter the task, all the time every time. Iguess that's why I have been sucessfull in my pursuit of education and means to support my family. I never gave it any less than everything I have.

So maybe I am wrong, we should teach our children that no matter how hard they work, they are still going to be lower class or less significant. Not me, not my daughter! She can be anyhting she works hard to achieve, no matter race creed or religion. That's what I raise her to belive, but your telling me I am wrong for that! Why?
Old 09-22-03, 07:27 PM   #229
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Quote:
^I know it wouldn't.
What pisses me off is that the USA fucked up the lives of our cattle farmers by cancelling trade with them. One infected cow, which happened to be an American cow, was found in British Coloumbia. Herds were destroyed, and nobody came down with the disease. Yet The US of A-age decides to cancel the trade, "just in case". Seems more like a "Because you didn't shoot some iraqies". And the Cattle farmers starved.

The disadvantages of being co-dependant.

You're damn right it wouldn't! I am not even sure if ours would, knowing the defense blows this country has endured.

Now you're getting somewhere with your last post, it's a very valid concern on your point. Quite frankly you may be right. I am not an expert in livestock trade or cattle ranching. I am aware of this cow you are speaking of. I just don't know how dangerous it could have been to our people. You might be right about your last few lines, but you did not even have to shoot or raise a weapon. We just wanted your political backing, I am sure our governemnts would have worked out a non active role for your country, as we did with many others. You just denounced us and our leaders, so maybe we did retaliate. I do not know. It's sad, but what worse it that fact that for now on our trade agreements may be impacted for years to come. In the day's of old, if you did not back the powers that be, the powers that be would eradicate you. If you stood against the roman, or british empires and went against their will, you would be crushed. I do not see how the US, can even be compared with those empires. We are a kind and caring people, we do not embrace war, but we are not going to sit around and wait until someone drops a nuke on us.
Old 09-22-03, 08:16 PM   #230
Ajax 0042

Text Record: 0-1
IP: D251 FCF5

Quote:
Originally posted by bouncedoggydog
B squared you disappoint me with that response. I am not rich and I do not see the point as it was stated.

bounce, that was not directed twords you, i was just agreeing that he did have a bit of logic with his tsatement. i am not blaming bush for this, and was that in no way directed twords you...

^I know it wouldn't.

whats with that, we in america have the same thing, in minesota montana and in one place in wisconsin also has cows infected with the disease...

Last edited by Ajax 0042 : 09-22-03 at 08:18 PM.
Old 09-22-03, 08:30 PM   #231
Maven

Quote:
Originally posted by B-squared

whats with that, we in america have the same thing, in minesota montana and in one place in wisconsin also has cows infected with the disease...

You're missing the point. We're not the one who cancelled the trade agreement, the US did. You may have infected cows, but we shouldn't be the ones suffering for it.

Quote:
Originally posted by bouncedoggydog
In the day's of old, if you did not back the powers that be, the powers that be would eradicate you. If you stood against the roman, or british empires and went against their will, you would be crushed. I do not see how the US, can even be compared with those empires. We are a kind and caring people, we do not embrace war, but we are not going to sit around and wait until someone drops a nuke on us.

Yes, but you didn't go after the people with nukes, did you? North Korea have been openly making nukes, as well as other places, but you didn't touch them. You went for Iraq under the facade of Weapons Of Mass Destruction.
I know this topic is played out, so I'm not going to continue. What's done is done.
And back in tha days of old, America and Canada would nver have become independant in the first place
Old 09-22-03, 09:11 PM   #232
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: 8BEC CACE

if Britain were caring, then nobody would really care about independance back in the day
Old 09-22-03, 09:49 PM   #233
8-off

IP: 3B6A D8F3

doesnt kno what im about to say has to do with this dicussion but fuck it, im cool like dat

well i was bored this weekend and i got io so i wanted to watch a movie, and slavery movies and all other history shits are just ass in my point of view, shits just garbage to watch, but this one...was a boy from our time goes back in da day, now that shit appealed to me, nigga had on jordans and shit, and he was doing what we probaly all would have done,

dont kno the point i was trying to make, but thanks for listenin............
Old 09-22-03, 09:51 PM   #234
Ajax 0042

[QUOTE]Originally posted by understatement
[B]

You're missing the point. We're not the one who cancelled the trade agreement, the US did. You may have infected cows, but we shouldn't be the ones suffering for it.

i know thats what i ment, we have the infected cows, but yet, your farmers are losing money and their profeshions becuse of it... but then again, even if we did trade beef with you, the US would make almost all of its own products...

Last edited by Ajax 0042 : 09-22-03 at 09:59 PM.
Old 09-22-03, 09:52 PM   #235
-ElocuShun-

IP: 9B6A 1F1E

i live in tha u.k so it doesn't bother me.............but freedom?yeah right ya cant drink till21............18 in tha u.k........ya in clubs by the time ya 15.........buzzin.....now thats freedom
Old 09-22-03, 09:56 PM   #236
Maven

Quote:
Originally posted by B-squared [/b]
i know thats what i ment, we have the infected cows, but yet, your farmers are losing money and their profeshions becuse of it... but then again, even if we did trade dairy with you, the US would make almost all of its own products... [/B]

we're talking beef trade, not dairy. Dairy isn't really a trade, is it?
Old 09-22-03, 10:01 PM   #237
Ajax 0042

still tho, the US would handle almost all of its own beef. example thers a factory down the road from my house, makes and distributes beef to the entire mid-west, thats one factory, even if you could trade, it wouldnt do much...
Old 09-23-03, 08:38 PM   #238
Tundah

IP: 7FEB 4053

i think that the average "american" is a fricken dumbass. they piss me off, glad i'm hawaiian and far away from true americans.
holla
Old 09-24-03, 09:51 AM   #239
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

^ Yet another one!
Old 09-24-03, 10:52 AM   #240
MR. LEGEND

IP: B944 C9DF

Quote:
originally posted by bouncedoggydogg
I will admit homeland security is the only big governemnt point you have made. It was needed even before Bush, and I believe unless we want to be like France, we need it. That is the only thing you have been correct on. I just happen to feel Homeland secuirty is needed.

About the whole situation of planting weed and a scale. Like if I have never seen what cops do to get people to talk. Come on, I made it out the hood and so can everyone else. If someone is ignorant enough to allow a weed charge and planted scale ruin their life, then they are just idiots to begin with. I beat more trails due to technacalities than i care to speak of here. If you get the right people onyour side, their ignorance and corruption will show. I exposed corruption in local politics in my town back in high school, it caused a wave of change in that town. I can tell you now, that would be an obstical to me,(weed charge), but an ending blow, fuck no! Yiou just have to outsmart htese fools at thier own game, in general terms..

If they plant a scale and weed, your not fucked, it's fucked up, but youre not fucked. You just need to play chess with them and beat it. It can be done, even a murder charge can be beat, we all witnessed that on TV before. I have many mark on my record, and I still got the kind of career most would sell their own parents for. I was honest and I declared everything on my applications and secuirty papers. I was so damn good at what I did, it did not matter, they made exceptions for me. If you are not the best you can be, then I guess you will get passed over, but I was, and I got hired and cleared. I still have active invistigations on my background and it worries me, but the DOD understands these things. Or I would not have a JOB ever!!!!!

I am pursuing my own dreams, doing what I chose, and educating my daughter in the best possible way. All from a thugged out mexicano who has been in the system and part of the game since I can remember. I am not squicky clean, but I am not one to just give in. I can bitch all day about the Rich people and those with money, but it will seem hyprocritical when I myself am rich! Yes, I am going after that dream, not through Rap, but in business, so I guess you blame it on people like me, once I get there. Or you once you get a deal and blow up big like you aspire, are you going to think the same about your money? Shit people come into this country dirt poor, and in years of hard work they get Rich, are they too part of your hate. I just think that we can do positive things if we really try. I give everything I got no matter the task, all the time every time. Iguess that's why I have been sucessfull in my pursuit of education and means to support my family. I never gave it any less than everything I have.

So maybe I am wrong, we should teach our children that no matter how hard they work, they are still going to be lower class or less significant. Not me, not my daughter! She can be anyhting she works hard to achieve, no matter race creed or religion. That's what I raise her to belive, but your telling me I am wrong for that! Why?

Ok buddy, I'ma be real with you. Me & you are the lucky ones, but it's amazing how quickly you forget the "little" people. How many of your friends made it? Because they didn't have your exact mind state then they deserve the bullshit that America deals out.
Did you sell out? Are you content with how, it seems that your brothers crowd the prison system, and theirs don't. Yeah, your in the loop now, you got dough now, so you side with the people who tried to snuff you out, and say everybody just suck it in. That's really crab dude, I mean low.
I got some news for you buddy, the minute somethin comes up missing, your gonna get terminated...and your not gonna be rich anymore. That's america for you...
You see I found a way to elevate and help my people. I'm doing good. I work for a WELFARE TO WORK PROGRAM, run by blacks. We train people on how to work, that are 30 years old that never had a job in their life. WHY? Cause their momas momas momas moma never had a job, and that knowledge of going to work was never passed down. The aspect of being on time for something was never passed on. So we train people to make that transition, from the generational welfare recipients, to productive working in society. We turn people into truck drivers, CNA's, carpenters, medical billing. But noooooooooooo, you republicans don't care about that, you say ignorant shit like "they need to get up off there ass", and "my taxes pay, for them to lazy, and make babies all day". Yeah, clinton signed the Welfare reform act, which now limits welfare to 5 years, then your cut off. Good move! WHY? Cause he realized that people who don't know how to work, need to learn how to work, so Welfare to work programs were created. And although they are not guaranteed to do 100% placement, tell me what in life IS guaranteed 100%.
Also to stimulate economic growth & extra incentive, the companies who employ our clients get $10,000 in tax breaks
But noooooo Bush cut the our programs damn near in half, so he could fund his new branch in gov't, and his war. So now we can only serve a small amount of people, the economy is in the garbage.

I guess one of my points is, just cause you had the stuff in you to make it to the top, don't condemn that people that don't. Just cause you was fortunate to get bail, and have a lawyer to straighten out your biz, don't look down on others, cause it's niggaz that been in the county for over a year, still fighting cases.
There are people that don't know the first thing about how to operate a cpu mouse.

A lot of people don't know the law as well as you and I, but still they're getting illegal confessions, and innocent people get locked down...

So if your such a success story why don't you bring other people up with you, instead of siding with the powers that be?

Last edited by MR. LEGEND : 09-24-03 at 12:44 PM.