RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-05, 09:04 PM   #16
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

IP: F38C 26F8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
i was spittin with some dudes in my crew when another guy said eminem dosent deserve to be a rapper...and im kinna feelin him cos..

if it wasnt for blacks who started the whole rap shit he wudnt be where he is,i mean,eminem is white yo and he trynna act like he's black...thats more or less like being a wigger(no racism here)...he always disses his mom and thats fucked up...cos no matter how bad she musta been at least she didnt kill him b4 comin to earth and she decided to endure the 9months pain and shit...she did what she did outta frustration and for survival...so him gettin fame thru one way is kinna ball knocking...i heard he's a member of a black cult called "the panther" or "black panther"..w/e...its not fuckin right...cos from what i heard that cult is for blacks only and mayne the god fathers of rap werent white...in those days of slavery,when the blacks would gather to sing they'd get tortured and shit(we all know that black music started from the gospel to jazz and so on...this dude also said)by the whites...i know it aint his falt but mayne he dosent deserve the rap fame he got.and if u look at things from a racial perspective he's just like a white stone in the sac...and i got tons of peeps sayin fuck dr dre for bringin up a monotonous white guy...they say eminem is takin too much advantage of what he got...cos he got black niggas by his side now he feels he can diss whoever...yeah he may be tight but he's gatta keep it on the fuckin low..plus eminem always raps about the same things...and he always talkin about his daughter..mayn he aint the first man to have a daughter plus he couldnt hold a family and he lets the whole world know...thats not a gd reason to be proud...

to conclude eminem has just gatta keep it on the low and to me he's to be on the rick or pop level cos thats what his origins created...

what y'all think?

on the real, Em deserves respect as a rapper just as much, if not more, than any MC on this site. Em is not a black panther, and the black panthers are not a cult. the KKK is a cult. Black Panthers are members of a political party to ensure that blacks get equal rights, and to try to get reparations for rights that were denied blacks in the past and present. and as far as Em hatin on his mom, so! so what he hates someone who beat and neglected him as a child and then has the nerve to sue him for telling his fans the truth. just bcuz she gave birth to him don't mean shit. i know women that have babies for the government check. it's sad but it's true. and EVERY mainstream rapper has to be a little pop. just so white people will put there singles on their media. and i got mad respect for Em puttin his daughter in his rhymes. i write poems about my mother who passed away a couple years ago. are u going to condemn me for writing about what enspires me? fuck that. i got love for Em and y'all should too.

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 09:11 PM   #17
Magic5

IP: C24F C8EB

Lmao @ Eminem being in Black Panther.

What idiot told you that?
Old 08-22-05, 09:23 PM   #18
Whys That?
Banned: Biting

IP: 5285 DC82

LMAO @ eminem being a member of the black panthers

*dies*
Old 08-22-05, 09:33 PM   #19
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2F7E C9FE

this poor girl is gettin flamed to death for this post
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 09:35 PM   #20
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: A1D8 879C

I read the first post, and I was about to rip the fuck that posted it... Untill I saw everyone had already done it, so, nevermind.
Old 08-23-05, 04:42 AM   #21
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: A53B C8C8

i never liked eminem neither did i ever care to look into his life and shit..i never even saw 8mile and neva cared about d12..and thats to tell you that EM is neutral to me...he makes his music and money?fine..what i said was kinna racist..yes...cos i'm surrounded by muchand that dosent make me one if not i wudnt be on here...and this EM stuff brought up a whole lot of talk y'day afternoon so i wanted to see what it ould cause on here...and i must confess i neva knew nothing about the BP stuff but for some reason i went when i heard it...y'all dont get it twisted this thread wasnt an Anti-Eminem parade y'all...just thought i'ld clare that up...

holla!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-05, 04:43 AM   #22
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: A53B C8C8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
this poor girl is gettin flamed to death for this post

no matter how many words they may type in it wunt hurt or scratch me...

peace

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-05, 04:52 AM   #23
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Yvonne you did like eminem. You used to be known for DR'n all white rappers. And aren't you white? And As a black man I believe rap isn't a racial thing. Rock is very racial now. I actually started rappin' after I heard stillmatic, but em has influenced me too. You say he talks about the same thing right? What makes talking about your daughter and your family different from talking about how good your raps are. He's expressing himself, you gotta respect that. He's talented. One of my favorites also. I still can't believe your change of heart about em though. Eminem is great. I respect your oppinion, but if blacks discriminate against whites we are no better then what they're doing to us. Thats very hipocritical. Em=one of the best.
Old 08-23-05, 04:59 AM   #24
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: F91A 137D

no..i never liked eminem bruh...and u must be mistakin sayin i used to dr white rappers..i aint never even said anything on whites rappin..re-count ur thoughts backwards right bro...i've always said my fav is DMX(RR)...and yes im black!...like i just said ^^ EM has always been neutral to me...so

S.K.M

Quote:
Yvonne is dope

Quote:

Now That's Wassup!
Old 08-23-05, 05:09 AM   #25
Whys That?

LOL,wernt you the one with the use title
feminem?? lmao at didnt like eminem.
Old 08-23-05, 05:11 AM   #26
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: E9DC AEEA

no...i remember there was a gurl usin my kinna name b4 i left for a lng time...hell no it wasnt me...

S.K.M

Quote:
Yvonne is dope

Quote:

Now That's Wassup!
Old 08-23-05, 05:33 AM   #27
Whys That?

oh yeh, thats right. damn, you pretty certain on your veiw of eminem huh?
Old 08-23-05, 09:46 AM   #28
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP: 8191 8B5F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
i was spittin with some dudes in my crew when another guy said eminem dosent deserve to be a rapper...and im kinna feelin him cos..

if it wasnt for blacks who started the whole rap shit he wudnt be where he is,i mean,eminem is white yo and he trynna act like he's black...thats more or less like being a wigger(no racism here)...he always disses his mom and thats fucked up...cos no matter how bad she musta been at least she didnt kill him b4 comin to earth and she decided to endure the 9months pain and shit...she did what she did outta frustration and for survival...so him gettin fame thru one way is kinna ball knocking...i heard he's a member of a black cult called "the panther" or "black panther"..w/e...its not fuckin right...cos from what i heard that cult is for blacks only and mayne the god fathers of rap werent white...in those days of slavery,when the blacks would gather to sing they'd get tortured and shit(we all know that black music started from the gospel to jazz and so on...this dude also said)by the whites...i know it aint his falt but mayne he dosent deserve the rap fame he got.and if u look at things from a racial perspective he's just like a white stone in the sac...and i got tons of peeps sayin fuck dr dre for bringin up a monotonous white guy...they say eminem is takin too much advantage of what he got...cos he got black niggas by his side now he feels he can diss whoever...yeah he may be tight but he's gatta keep it on the fuckin low..plus eminem always raps about the same things...and he always talkin about his daughter..mayn he aint the first man to have a daughter plus he couldnt hold a family and he lets the whole world know...thats not a gd reason to be proud...

to conclude eminem has just gatta keep it on the low and to me he's to be on the rick or pop level cos thats what his origins created...

what y'all think?

What do i think.. ?? i think you and your Friends are stupid fucks

sounds to me, like your just Jealous, Where are you guys From Boston??? Sounds liek you've all been listeing to Benzino to much...

[
Old 08-23-05, 10:46 AM   #29
Thassarap
.The Movement.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: F758 A55D

stfu, u fuckin racist
eminem has more skill than ANY other rapper, blacks included... he acts like himself, don't stereotype the behavior of different races... he grew up in the ghetto, and he acts like everyone else there... the behavior u refer to as "black" can be more accurately generalized as "ghetto" and eminem is... just cause he's white growin up wit black people, don't u think it makes sense that he acts like them... and no, eminem isn't the only rapper with a kid, but he's not the only one who mentions it... game raps about his son, cassidy raps about his son, lots of other rappers do to... just cause eminem's white doesnt mean that he doesnt deserve to be a rapper, i dunno what the whole "blacks only cult" thing that u were talkin about is like, but rap is NOT blacks only, next u gon be sayin that jin don't deserve to be a rapper cause he's asian os somethin, stfu, eminem doesnt think he's black, listen to one of his songs, he raps about bein WHITE, he's proud of himself for bein the only real succesful white rapper, and he deserves it, he worked harder than anyone else
Old 08-23-05, 11:14 AM   #30
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: 81EB 3FA7

prolly i didnt xpress myself well earlier...i aint sterotypin him for fuck sake...i said he is neutral to me...and by the way if the dude that brought this up in the crew thinx this way he aint obliged to like eminem mayne...and to Mr Mac i cant be jelous cos i learn much more form all those rappers out there than from the ones in here...plus we aint from no Boston...and as for the zino shit...he's a minor pussy...besides his bein way better than you and me...Thassarap i aint no fuckin racist cos like i said in a couple of posts earlier i wudnt be here if i was and i've never discussed on whites rapin...all i did on my first post was personify what this dude said and in a way i was sharin his point of view...and to conclude like i said b4^^ this aint an Anti-Eminem parade...so whoeva wants to come and call me a racist again shud just hold their peace cos i woulda been a lousy bitch scince i steped into RV cos the 90% of peeps on here are youg whites so plz lets close the chapter of bein a racsist...thats the least i'ld eva wanna trun into....its called "cultural ignorance" and i would never for anything on earth try to be that...not even to think of it...

holla

S.K.M

Quote:
Yvonne is dope

Quote:

Now That's Wassup!