RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-04, 08:19 PM   #16
fgee

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 24A3 0EF0

corporate greed is also a factor..
the big manufacturers of guns,mines etc etc would be up in arms
no pun intended
but at the end of the day we are our own worst enemies
Old 02-10-04, 09:20 PM   #17
Asphyxiation

IP: 5566 1E53

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiddZ
I'd Definately Try to stop violence. Its Tragic people are consistently dying, and most of it doesn't make the news. Thats where your stereotypical Ny rapper came from, it depends on the person if he shot someone or not, but people die constantly in the projects or the hood, just nobody hears about it. I'd stop violence though, Because maybe the people who die could have changed the world in some way, maybe the cure for aids or cancer was in that person's destiny, which is also Why I stand against abortion. Also, people would stop rapping about music and move on to better things,lol.

So, you're against people dying because they could potentially cure cancer/AIDs for the purpose of stopping other people dying. Now can you think of a valid reason, perhaps?

And no, I wouldn't stop violence. What's the point? Humans are intristically stupid (and yes, I am including myself), so I'm all for the termination of ignorant, pointless fuckers whose existences are the epitome of futility.
Old 02-10-04, 09:50 PM   #18
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: 8BEC CACE

Not only that, But Im against people dying because of an impact which could have changed us for better or worse. Your saying that you want to see people terminate ignorant people but what gives us the right to do that? What gives us the right to abort a baby who from the time the egg and sperm meet is a human child? What gives us the right to go and kill any ignorant person because he is failing to look past their own mistakes. Does that make us any better than the person being killed? I respect your opinion, but I don't see how your for the killing of Ignorant people. When that statement shows how Ignorant YOU are.
Old 02-10-04, 10:10 PM   #19
Asphyxiation

IP: 5566 1E53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accelerate
Not only that, But Im against people dying because of an impact which could have changed us for better or worse.

Better? Worse? They're subject to perception, variable, and therefore potentially anything. Do you decide what's "better" or "worse"? Your preferences which are imposed upon you by your mind don't change the world; merely how you perceive it. When you get down to fundamentals, the reason you don't want people to die is because you instinctively don't want them to die.

In any case, even from the humanistically oriented perception which I despise, your argument works both ways. People who you think would have made the world "worse" as you phrase it, are more likely to die in an inverse scenario to the one you wish to create, and would, by your logic, make the world "better" by their absence.

Quote:
Your saying that you want to see people terminate ignorant people but what gives us the right to do that?

By "ignorant people", that encompasses all humanity, as I have stated. Your so called rights ae merely the absence of limitation. You have the ability to do anything. The legal system and the bullshit 'social equilibrium' ethical ideologies which it advocates merely restrict you. What you think are your "rights" are the concessions which shape the way they wish you to live. In any case, rights are a concept, and don't exist independantly of humans. Perceiving that you lack a right is an illusion.

Quote:
What gives us the right to abort a baby who from the time the egg and sperm meet is a human child?

Again, you do not have rights. "Rights" aren't a reason.

Quote:
What gives us the right to go and kill any ignorant person because he is failing to look past their own mistakes.

"Mistakes" are merely perceived breaches of instinct. Again, you have no point. Your so-called morality is the result of eventuality. You selfishly wish to survive and pine for stability. And people think that humans aren't animalistic.... fucking amazing.

Quote:
Does that make us any better than the person being killed?

Maybe I should make this perfectly lucid: I want everyone to die. Can you understand now?

Quote:
I respect your opinion

Because that's so "politically correct".

Quote:
, but I don't see how your for the killing of Ignorant people.

i.e. ALL people. And the simple reason is, their existence is futile. And I instinctively hate them, so....

Quote:
When that statement shows how Ignorant YOU are.

So you claim not to know my motives, and yet you think that the end result is redolent of ignorance. Riiiiight. Pathetic.

Last edited by Asphyxiation : 02-10-04 at 10:27 PM.
Old 02-10-04, 10:10 PM   #20
Thrust
wanna play doctor????????

Text Record: 6-10
IP: DFB8 2D7C

hey without the violance the world would be boring
and news wouldn't even exist.. it helps us out in ways lol
Old 02-10-04, 10:53 PM   #21
Split.
Suspended Suspense

Text Record: 7-3
IP: EC0B 84C7

if there was no violence, I would be out of work. Keep violence alive, keep paying split.
Send a message via AIM to Split.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-04, 05:12 AM   #22
Timeless
Banned: Spamming

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 8633 BD8F

there has to be violence in the world otherwise we'd all be spittin against eachother like, "I love you dude" and shit like that, and gangs are part of the govement network, they do the stuff the govement dont wanna do. in exchange for drug passes and wepons import!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Timeless   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-04, 12:55 PM   #23
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Text Record: 1-0
IP: F005 00C3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphyxiation

i.e. ALL people. And the simple reason is, their existence is futile. And I instinctively hate them, so....

Thier existence is futile.

^ In my estimation the only logical conclusions that can be acertained in the decyphering of your posts are as follows: The only educated assumtions we can make here is that you have an overwhelming content for the human race. You are superior to the human race, ie some kind of delusional reasoning atributed to you believing you are some kind of superior alien race. (which is not uncommon in the many mental disorders). Or you are trying to convey your intellegence in such a way as to belittle your fellow man, and or you are just full of shit and fucking with kids minds. Either way doesn't bother me, just thought I'd point this out, as some members read into your words. What is futile about an existence based on human will, there is nothing futile about it. Althought we have allowed ignorance to blind many in our societies, the overall conciousness of our race is far from ignorant. We have advanced beyond that of any known species and our compasion for our fellow man has elevated us above our animal counter parts. You can hold content for our race, but to wish our existance complete sanitation is not only diobolical it's a deep seeded ignorance in which many figures in the past have also held in regard. Today we call them monsters and madmen, yet they held similar idelogical views such as you have represented in your short tenure here on RB. Either way, it's just amusing to me, but hey I do understand how the frustration of today's societies can make one hold such a content, but to give it more than a thought is just beyond logic.

Last edited by bouncedoggydog : 02-11-04 at 04:19 PM.
Old 02-11-04, 01:12 PM   #24
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP: 15C8 5124

Well, I never expected starting such a long thread. I knew you'd be here Bounce, I kinda intended that to happen.

I heard a reply say'n the world woudln't work without peace, etc.

To clear things up, I'm not talking about the world, I'm talking about the U.S. If instead of going to Iraq, they spent that money on poverty and youth gang prevention etc. Basically I watched A 2Pac Documentry, and they interviewed him from prison, and he said:

"US is the biggest Gang in the world. How can we go and fight in another country, so some forgien kid can eat better, and sleep, when here at home you have an entire Race, struggling, barley hold'n on, kill'n each other to eat. Who's bring'n in the drugs?...."

So I just thought, imagine Tupac was here today, and the hay-day he'd have. But, I think there is lot's of different way's to end the violence, not the domestic home crimes, but the useless street crimes.
Old 02-11-04, 01:23 PM   #25
fgee

IP: 24A3 0EF0

it really pisses me off when u get these pro lifers talking out their ass..
i agree u have an opinion but..fuk it
basically the girl who said when the sperm contacts the egg its a kid
absolute bullshit..its not a person until it can think
and the amount of unwanted children who grow up to cause problems in our society
would increase with that kind of thinking..
fucking bible bashing fucks..
Old 02-11-04, 04:57 PM   #26
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Text Record: 1-0
IP: F005 00C3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck
Well, I never expected starting such a long thread. I knew you'd be here Bounce, I kinda intended that to happen.

I heard a reply say'n the world woudln't work without peace, etc.

To clear things up, I'm not talking about the world, I'm talking about the U.S. If instead of going to Iraq, they spent that money on poverty and youth gang prevention etc. Basically I watched A 2Pac Documentry, and they interviewed him from prison, and he said:

"US is the biggest Gang in the world. How can we go and fight in another country, so some forgien kid can eat better, and sleep, when here at home you have an entire Race, struggling, barley hold'n on, kill'n each other to eat. Who's bring'n in the drugs?...."

So I just thought, imagine Tupac was here today, and the hay-day he'd have. But, I think there is lot's of different way's to end the violence, not the domestic home crimes, but the useless street crimes.

Yes, I too agree there is a tremendous amount of work to be done here in the US. That doesn't not mean that we should divert funds away from the Iraqi conflict or defense in general. That is not the solution, realocating funds to bring better living conditions in the hood will never work and history has proven this. I do believe there are more efecient ways to use the tax dollars our government spends. If you feel the same way, which I belive you do, then you are more of a conseervative than you admit. If you are against huge governemtn and huge spending, then why are you in opposition to the conservative ideology? It makes absolutly no sense what so ever. With that siad, then you must agree that we need smaller governement and less spending, which equates to less taxes. If so, then we are in agreance (sp?). Ok, if we agree on the spending issue, and the smaller government, then my friend you are conservative by nature. Now about diverting funds from the war to our ghettos, this is a romantic idea, but history show us that no matter the money spent, if Parents do not make an effort all the money in the world would not make a difference. Bottom line is, Parents have to be responsible and provide positive renforcment and influence in thier childrens lives. We need to pull the riengs in on our children, becasue the failure of society can be traced back to the failure of Parenting. Not in every case but in the overwhelming majority, this is the case. iF WE WANT TO WIN BACK OUR COMMUNITES, WE NEED TO START WITH OUR CHILDREN. It's time arents in the hood start taking responsiblity for thier children, educate and guide them. I am a product of los angeles gang neiborhoods, and ex gamng member myself, yet my daughter does not even know what a gang member is to this day. Why, because I made sure to remove that influence from her life, I made sure to educate her, instill values and morals at a young age. Rather than leave them to chance, I made a commitment to my child. I am responsible for who she is as a person, it is my job to teach her, guide her and make sure she becomes a respected member of our society. It's not the governemnts job to raise guide and shape the furture for children of iresponsible parents. Sure there will still be welfare cases, homeless and drug addicts, but the numbers can be astronomically reduced by providing a stable positive and loving enviornment for children to grow in. Most parents in the hood are too busy working long hours, doing drugs, or simply do not care enough to make this a concious effort on their part. Don't take me wrong, there are many wondeful parents in these area's, but the fact remains that more often than not, this proves false. It starts with you! Everyone who knows me, also knows that my number one priority in life is my daughter. I am involved with every aspect of her life, I home schooled her and spend every waking hour of my life guiding her. The choices I make in my life effect her future. We need to mend the damage that generations of iresponsible parenting have cuased our societies. Not all problems can be related to parenting, but the majority of them can. If we take responsiblity for our actions instead of relying on a welfare system and big government to fix our problems, positivity will florish. Instead we have become lazy, we intrust our childrens' and our own well being to that of government handouts. The abuse of the system has breed a generation of people who have absolutly no motivation. It's a mind state that tells them not to worry, it's the governments job to take care of us. We do not need fathers, we do not need families, we dont need to be good parents, we don't even need to send our kids to school, we do not need morals or values, we do not need to take responsiblity for our lives. This ideology is the major contributer to our social problems today. So everyone of you should make sure not to fall into this destructive cycle. Sure it can be swept under the rug for a while, but after time it grows and strangles our society. No matter how much money you throw at it, it will increase unless Parents take responsiblity and action. I have a daughter and I make sure parenting is the single most important aspect of my every waking day. If more would do the same who came from the ghettos such as myself, this problem would eventually get better. Yet how many parents can actually say they are doing enough to ensure thier children do not follow that same path as many others. I can, and everyday I do even more to provide my daughter with the right up bringing. It starts in our homes, please understand that, and do everything you can when you have children. BE RESPONSIBLE, and that does not just mean wearing a condom. That means get your ass in gear, get some education and stop blaming everyone and everything, but look to yourself. What you kids do know will effect your children in the future. Those who do not have that kind of parenting in your home, make sure you do better when you have your own kids. My parents did what they could, which was nothing, but I made sure I would not continue that destructive cycle when I had my own daughter.

God Bless you all, and please help the situation, everyone of you can make a difference.

Last edited by bouncedoggydog : 02-11-04 at 05:19 PM.
Old 02-11-04, 05:02 PM   #27
Mentality
Flyweight

Text Record: 5-0
IP: 029B 818C

^^very strong opinion

also very long to read though

good thoughts ^^^^
Old 02-11-04, 08:46 PM   #28
Hot Streak
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: CD5A 389C

Of course I would. I mean, i think that life would be more boring, but it would be preferable to now.

Hot Streak vs. Tactixx (1-3)
Hot Streak vs. Genesis (0-0)
Old 02-12-04, 01:54 PM   #29
Hitta
Best In The Game

IP: 380D 83F7

EAST SIDE ROLLIN 44 CRIP....................NIGGA........thats whats up cuz i said thats whats up..........*1*
Old 02-14-04, 03:46 PM   #30
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP: 4744 B0EC

Nice words Bounce.

I don't think we have the time, to wait for yet another generation to make parental decisions or mistakes. I believe in it's everyone to take a stand for their community, and start doing more positive shit, so the lil ones see you doin that shit, and follow in your lead.....................