RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-06, 02:57 AM   #16
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8980 B838

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
So you're basically saying you DID make this thread for no other reason than to D/R apexx and Q?

Whats the point? Shits just not a good thing to do. Its like me making a thread saying "jessica alba is fuckin hot. Id just like to remind all you girls out there, you are not as good looking as her, and you are all ugly compared to her."

You really think im that shallow to be offended when you say someone is better than everyone else (including me)? I can easily admit that Q and apexx are better than me... Because they straight up are. I cant dispute fact.

But there are others on RV that are skilled as well... You're saying they suck because you dont pay attention to them? Pretty arrogant. Since when was which net emcee some bimbo listens to most an important thing? What offends me is disrespect and arrogance.

lol i wouldnt care if you said that about jessica alba..wouldnt effect me none.and the fact that you've written three paragraph yet and still is telling me that you care about not being "dick rode" as you call it. I disrespected who?. i did infact mention there are plenty of skilled people on Rv. and yet i still dont pay attention to them ..because i just dont . now..if you would further like to argue about how NOT hurt you are but yet continue to post long ass excuses to justify your reason for not caring. then please do continue .
Old 03-14-06, 03:01 AM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
So you're basically saying you DID make this thread for no other reason than to D/R apexx and Q?

Whats the point? Shits just not a good thing to do. Its like me making a thread saying "jessica alba is fuckin hot. Id just like to remind all you girls out there, you are not as good looking as her, and you are all ugly compared to her."

You really think im that shallow to be offended when you say someone is better than everyone else (including me)? I can easily admit that Q and apexx are better than me... Because they straight up are. I cant dispute fact.

But there are others on RV that are skilled as well... You're saying they suck because you dont pay attention to them? Pretty arrogant. Since when was which net emcee some bimbo listens to most an important thing? What offends me is disrespect and arrogance.

How am I a "net emcee"? Because you heard my music on the internet??

How is she a bimbo? She gave her opinion and explained why she feels it. How does this make her a bimbo?

I think you're allowing your self to get way bent out of shape over someone elses opinion OMBizzle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
Madam Merk!, you do know Q and Apexx be beefin and shit right?

Q and I don't beef holmes, you're thinking of the past. I have beef with no one, and I'm sure Q has no beef with me. The reasons to do a song with Q are just as good as the reasons to do a song with anyone else.

But yes Ms Merk, there's lots of artists on this board who have something to say and it's worth listening to in my personal opinion. And as we discussed, I personaly don't see my self as any better or worse than anyone. I'd actually have to be comparing my self against others in order to feel that way. They're them. I'm me. Unless I could climb in their body, live their life, and do what they do, feel what they feel and experience what they experience, there's no way to compare because nothing is the same.

Thanks for listening my music. Peace.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 07:27 AM   #18
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

madam merk: I always write a lot... because I dont mind writing. And the point of my analogy was to get you to realise something.... but I guess you didnt get it. So if you can't understand what im trying to say, im not going to keep relaying my message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
How am I a "net emcee"? Because you heard my music on the internet??

How is she a bimbo? She gave her opinion and explained why she feels it. How does this make her a bimbo?

I think you're allowing your self to get way bent out of shape over someone elses opinion OMBizzle.

well I was just generalizing. Its obvious the extent of your rap shit is wider than just the internet... But almost everyone else on RV only distributes their shit over the net, and she was speaking on them as well. So you know -_-.

That bimbo remark is my over-analysis of personality. She comes across to me as the kind of girl who is real into materialistic shit... Not too bright, and has probably had sex with a fair few guys. So i called her a bimbo.. lmao.

hmmm.. well im not really bent out of shape. This is just the way I am with people like that. Shit pisses me off you know... saying shit like "i bad mouthed pretty much any lame who disagree's with anything i say or is stupid in general or isnt apexx or the q".
Old 03-14-06, 07:47 AM   #19
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Well, first off, I appreciate the nod. But, I wouldn't know you listened to my music, only because you don't normally drop feedback on them. Hey, I appreciate it though. As far as Apexx is concerned, no, I don't have beef with him, unlike what was stated earlier. I think a collab could make for good music. You never know. I don't think either of us are ruling out anything in the future.

As far as comparing myself to other emcees on this site and otherwise, yes, I do it. Who doesn't? Other people may not verbalize what they think, but they do compare themselves in one way or another. It's natural. I don't know about you, but I'm not trying to be the weakest link on a collab. I think every emcee feels that way. It's pride and respect for one's own music. I don't obsess over how "good" or "bad" I am compared to others, though. I'm at a stage in my music now where feedback from 90% of people can't help me. They don't know what I'm trying to achieve.

neway...It's difficult to judge who is greater or who isn't because art is subjective. Just like beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder.

Also, if M.M. wants to make a thread talking about who she likes, let her do it. It's been done before. E.g., "Papoose is so nice"...or "DZK is da bomb"...even more "Atmosphere has a dope song out." Just because me and Apexx are "close to home" doesn't mean her sentiments are any less real or appreciated.

Thanks for listening
and
nuff said
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 08:31 AM   #20
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Quote:
madam merk: I always write a lot... because I dont mind writing. And the point of my analogy was to get you to realise something.... but I guess you didnt get it. So if you can't understand what im trying to say, im not going to keep relaying my message.

well I was just generalizing. Its obvious the extent of your rap shit is wider than just the internet... But almost everyone else on RV only distributes their shit over the net, and she was speaking on them as well. So you know -_-.

That bimbo remark is my over-analysis of personality. She comes across to me as the kind of girl who is real into materialistic shit... Not too bright, and has probably had sex with a fair few guys. So i called her a bimbo.. lmao.

hmmm.. well im not really bent out of shape. This is just the way I am with people like that. Shit pisses me off you know... saying shit like "i bad mouthed pretty much any lame who disagree's with anything i say or is stupid in general or isnt apexx or the q".

hahha your messege wasnt of any importance of any sort so i dont see your point of trying to relate it. and as far as you calling me a bimbo i dont think my feelings got hurt.. .yeah. exactly ..they didnt . unlike yours who have seem to catch feelings about my thread. If you would rather me go into furhter details of why i dont pay attention to half of you goons here then i will do that breifly now.

firstly. I always notice Q and Apexx dont follow the crowd in most threads..like half of you lames..in this thread.

sit there and repeat the same thing over again and think its 'cool' to all clown the same person.

I cant stress how lame it is for all Of you to 'beef' with serbness and make lame remarks to his threads just because he owned you at one point in time. LAME. you all take shit to heart and bitch and moan if your looked at as stupid.

people make top 10 lists and dont put you on it.. your bitching. thats the kind of people you are. "hey Im mad because you dont pay attention to me" i dont care . you people post plenty threads about net emcees you like and why u like them blah bull shyt. since im honest and saying i dont pay attention to no one else that means you feel offended? dont take me being honest as a bad thing. im not going to tell you i pay attention to you when i dont.

i put effort in listening to people who arent stupid followers and are actually here posting shit that makes sense...

i dont care how many beef threads Q got..dude son's you all in trying to beef with him..all your gay jokes are gay. and i find it funny none of you can beat them :-/. and you all rarely start beef with apexx..most of it is started with Q because you dont like his opinions and because you think just because he's "GAY" you can 'rip' him. but in all reality your getting ripped by a gay man and cant come to grips with that.

now plz hop off..

i have typed entirely too much.
Old 03-14-06, 08:57 AM   #21
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDaM Merk
hahha your messege wasnt of any importance of any sort so i dont see your point of trying to relate it. and as far as you calling me a bimbo i dont think my feelings got hurt.. .yeah. exactly ..they didnt . unlike yours who have seem to catch feelings about my thread. If you would rather me go into furhter details of why i dont pay attention to half of you goons here then i will do that breifly now.

firstly. I always notice Q and Apexx dont follow the crowd in most threads..like half of you lames..in this thread.

sit there and repeat the same thing over again and think its 'cool' to all clown the same person.

I cant stress how lame it is for all Of you to 'beef' with serbness and make lame remarks to his threads just because he owned you at one point in time. LAME. you all take shit to heart and bitch and moan if your looked at as stupid.

people make top 10 lists and dont put you on it.. your bitching. thats the kind of people you are. "hey Im mad because you dont pay attention to me" i dont care . you people post plenty threads about net emcees you like and why u like them blah bull shyt. since im honest and saying i dont pay attention to no one else that means you feel offended? dont take me being honest as a bad thing. im not going to tell you i pay attention to you when i dont.

i put effort in listening to people who arent stupid followers and are actually here posting shit that makes sense...

i dont care how many beef threads Q got..dude son's you all in trying to beef with him..all your gay jokes are gay. and i find it funny none of you can beat them :-/. and you all rarely start beef with apexx..most of it is started with Q because you dont like his opinions and because you think just because he's "GAY" you can 'rip' him. but in all reality your getting ripped by a gay man and cant come to grips with that.

now plz hop off..

i have typed entirely too much.

You mean relevance? -_- ... What I said actually was relevant, but you didnt pick up on it. And I dont believe I was talking to you when I was talking about me calling you a bimbo. I just needed a noun. I dont really mind your feelings either.

And I dont know about other people, but I dont do any of that shit you listed... So whatever, dumbasses piss me off too.

And since you listed things that people do, its obvious you pay attention to them.

Anyway im pretty fucked so its hard to keep thinking about this pointless argument... Ill reply properly sometime later.
Old 03-14-06, 09:05 AM   #22
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Madam Merk what about me
but nah for real, i have gotten into debates and everything with Appex and me and Q are friends...but i think you called it beef (not sure) but when i debated with q and appex it wasnt beef we were simply posting our thoughts, I'm coo with both of them...i just didn't know if you were saying debating and beefing was kind of the same,
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 12:45 PM   #23
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: F408 EB1A

bimbo, in the context you used it, would actually be more of an "adjective" than a noun
but whatever lol

and Merk, STFU whore!! answer your dang phone some time nigger LMAO

you doing those verses for the album?...

P.S. Apexx and ThaQ are among the very few people online as a whole, I'd do tracks with

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-06, 12:56 PM   #24
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 0420 E190

Cyber beef is a must.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 03-14-06, 02:08 PM   #25
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

word LV haha..i be at work bitch!..what da fuck..i need some more info on some of these tracks and where about i start my shyt!..
Old 03-14-06, 03:35 PM   #26
*SmokeSomething*
*VICE VERSA*

Text Record: 3-2
IP: 7615 3A3D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^word
Old 03-14-06, 05:49 PM   #27
Tha Q.
OYD

man...Madam...u knew u were gonna cause a raucus

lol
Old 03-14-06, 08:53 PM   #28
mind_immortal
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 8CF3 5E15

yeah ...dick rider ... uh ..not in my lexicon aka vocabulary or if you are a tech head they make music equipment(LEXICON that is)... if you got a problem with getting shit in your mouth then dont spit shit... up your game you lames... i will gimp you with my pimp cane...
I AM THE JUGGERNAUT ...bitch... and i dont know if its just a good photo but home slice chicken head could get it...i will punk you suckers out if the need be ... and i am new here... so shut the fuck up!!!!!!

Ripperz -And- WriterZ

Old 03-14-06, 08:55 PM   #29
mind_immortal
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 8CF3 5E15

also Q i know you like Key Rogues avatar...lmao... I GOT JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ripperz -And- WriterZ

Old 03-14-06, 09:02 PM   #30
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind_immortal
also Q i know you like Key Rogues avatar...lmao... I GOT JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dang...how'd u guess