RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-06, 12:18 AM   #16
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Cool, man. Go not give a fuck some more. That's probably why you can't write for shit.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 05-31-06, 12:25 AM   #17
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9133 0431

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepBeyond
Cool, man. Go not give a fuck some more. That's probably why you can't write for shit.

cool...i cant write for shit...and im fuckin wack as hell..cuz I DONT GIVE A FUCK...ur a waste of space and ur a waste of cyberspace...thats why rv is so polluted wit trash like u
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 12:27 AM   #18
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Why are you telling me that? I thought you just don't give a fuck.

Old 05-31-06, 12:31 AM   #19
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepBeyond
Why are you telling me that? I thought you just don't give a fuck.

lmao u know what ur too immature ta understand what im talkin bout and immature people just want attention otherwise u wouldnt wanna stir up shit when i did nuthin to u..so yea i aint respondin to nuthin u do
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 12:32 AM   #20
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Lol at you. I didn't "stir shit up." I said how I feel and that "not giving a fuck" IS immature. You began to act as a child. So I began to act as a dick.

Old 05-31-06, 01:23 AM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 5375 4429

nice Buffy the vampire sig lol.

oh yeah, after puberty, you and your parents officially exist in different worlds. They want you to remain the kid that always idolized them and you want to break out and be you. if you think it's bad now, don't worry.

it'll get worse, then get better. much better.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 03:49 AM   #22
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
nice Buffy the vampire sig lol.

oh yeah, after puberty, you and your parents officially exist in different worlds. They want you to remain the kid that always idolized them and you want to break out and be you. if you think it's bad now, don't worry.

it'll get worse, then get better. much better.

lol yea exactly..it like my ma just loved me cuz i was "cute" now im a grown man almost and she like just so fuckin paranoid over all the shit ima get into now that im practicaly an adult with an attitude
Old 05-31-06, 02:00 PM   #23
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 5375 4429

^^parents have kids just to make them feel more important dude. make em feel like they're important to somebody and have a purpose in life, to fulfill themself. when you start growing up and away from their dependance you start chipping away at that fulfillment fantasy they had.

look at how much advice your parents give you...then think of how much of that is in YOUR best interest, vs. how much of that is in THEIR best interest. You know what I mean, "don't worry bout what YOU want to do for your self... you should go to this college or that college and become this so your parents can brag to their friends that you're a doctor/lawyer/etc etc etc".

I'm not sayin your parents are bad people. I'm jsut accepting reality.

makes things a lot easier that way.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 02:10 PM   #24
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

sorry to tell you bro...But, that attitude is immature. Things have to be done. You have responsibilities. Now, you can go through life thinking you have nothing and no one to worry about but yourself, but you'd be dead wrong.

As you sit here and type on the i-net, I assume you enjoy it, right? Well, imagine if the many people who made that possible didn't "give a fuck".

Come on now...You're just going through phases we all go through.

Man up.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 02:14 PM   #25
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty9
how does it show immaturity, it just shows that you dont care, i dont really care what happens in europe cuz im not european, does that make me immature?

No. . that makes you ignorant and stupid though.
Old 05-31-06, 02:16 PM   #26
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor
there's been millions before slim shady sayin they dont give a fuck..if i was a slim shady cuz i dont give a fuck then EVERYBODY would be slim shady cuz no one gives a fuck or otherwise all the crime in the world wouldnt even exist

Does everybody commit crime? Nope.

You need to put down your Eminem CDs for a bit and realize in the real world saying, "Oh, well fuck this. I been through too much shit to do this," will leave you jobless and collecting food stamps.

Nobody gives a shit what you've been through. If you get a job you're still expected to do the damn work. Your parents are right, man. They're just trying to help you because you're a fucking idiot who immitates Eminem too much.
Old 05-31-06, 02:18 PM   #27
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor
lol yea exactly..it like my ma just loved me cuz i was "cute" now im a grown man almost and she like just so fuckin paranoid over all the shit ima get into now that im practicaly an adult with an attitude

Dude, you're 16 years old. You're not a grown man.
Old 05-31-06, 02:20 PM   #28
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3C7F 4C85

about you going through too much, the way i was raised is everytime i complained about something say..."omg i hate my hair" or some bullshit, my mom would be like "thank god you have hair and didnt lose it all bc u have cancer" and make me feel like im just being a whiny little bitch cuz no matter how bad ur problems are, there's someone out there that has it wayyyy worse...

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 02:23 PM   #29
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Originally Posted by B!ayboy
maturity does not = age...

it is a sign of immaturty, and alot of adults are immature.
thats where your misunderstanding is...

Bro...what you just said is a typical response of someone who is young... With age comes maturity. With age comes experience. Of course there are exceptions to the rule. But, growing wiser as an adult IS THE RULE and not the exception.

What you just said is like a 7 year old sayin, "Jus because Blay is older than me doesn't mean he's more mature." <----Come on...now

Certain things come with age, and wisdom from experience is one of them. Does that mean EVERY adult in the entire world is mature? No. But, it does say there's something to be said for living life and learning through it.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 02:28 PM   #30
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Does everybody commit crime? Nope.

You need to put down your Eminem CDs for a bit and realize in the real world saying, "Oh, well fuck this. I been through too much shit to do this," will leave you jobless and collecting food stamps.

Nobody gives a shit what you've been through. If you get a job you're still expected to do the damn work. Your parents are right, man. They're just trying to help you because you're a fucking idiot who immitates Eminem too much.

lmfao wtf i BARILY EVEN LISTEN TO EM...u act like just cuz u seen me wit a shady shirt on im a big em fanatic....jesus christ...i never said i dont give a fuck about life....but there's things i dont give a fuck about ya'l;l act like i dont give a fuck bout nuthin..if that was the case i wouldnt even be breathing this very second i'd kill myself cuz i dont give a fuck...i just give a fuck what i want ta give a fuck about...lmao at imatating eminem...yea i bleached my hair blonde too but yea i guess u know who i am and shit since we talk and hang out so much