RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-06, 08:02 AM   #16
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: E9CB B8B0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
It works like this, and I made this thread because today I just understood the bible. After studying it for so many years, it finally made sense once I moved away from the preconceived ideas and teachings of the church.

But yeah it works like this:

I am the universe (aka existence etc).
The universe is omniscient, therefore I am omniscient.
The universe is eternal, therefore I am eternal.
When I release all of my preconceived ideas, thoughts, conditioning, ego and self, I live in the eternal now of existence. In this state, and most other states of my conciousness it takes a blink of an eye to cultivate compassion and love for anybody, even those I hate.

Now of course I have not come so far on this path to be in that state all the time, but I realize its reality and I have experienced it. When I look at the bible, everything it describes rings true with my experiences.

I could not possibly come to any other conclusion... I AM God. Is that me being selfish or raising myself up above anybody? Fuck no, its me being realistic. Im God, you are too. Whether you choose to realize it or not is on you, but hardly anybody seems to see this nowadays.

You are right..........And you are wrong at the same time.

God is a word that describes a connected entity, for which you are only a minute quantum level size spec in reletive terms to the more massive whole that is the universe.

Therefore you cannot be god if you follow your observations correctly. You can only be a small part of what makes up god. If god is infact, existance itself.
Old 09-02-06, 08:16 AM   #17
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 7448 5AE0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
You are right..........And you are wrong at the same time.

God is a word that describes a connected entity, for which you are only a minute quantum level size spec in reletive terms to the more massive whole that is the universe.

Therefore you cannot be god if you follow your observations correctly. You can only be a small part of what makes up god. If god is infact, existance itself.

OK then, if im not God (the universe), what am I?
Old 09-02-06, 08:19 AM   #18
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
OK then, if im not God (the universe), what am I?

I got a better question..

What if god isnt the universe itself but a seperate entity?
Old 09-02-06, 08:27 AM   #19
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
I got a better question..

What if god isnt the universe itself but a seperate entity?

Well I dunno why you would think something with every described characteristic of God isnt God... (btw dont limit this conception of "God" to just christianity)

But yeah... If God is a seperate entity, we can't be talking about the God from christianity.

But yeah I guess im an idiot if some sort of external being is in charge of the universe. To me though that just doesnt seem logical/plausible/believable/possible... Well maybe possible, but not really. It just seems so naive.
Old 09-02-06, 10:18 AM   #20
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DD63 0FCA

You and satan are both liars.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-06, 10:40 AM   #21
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Well I dunno why you would think something with every described characteristic of God isnt God... (btw dont limit this conception of "God" to just christianity)

But yeah... If God is a seperate entity, we can't be talking about the God from christianity.

But yeah I guess im an idiot if some sort of external being is in charge of the universe. To me though that just doesnt seem logical/plausible/believable/possible... Well maybe possible, but not really. It just seems so naive.

Nah.. Think deeper man...

For starters, where are you getting your 'characteristics of god' from? God is not a defined class like a species. Humans began with the word god (in ancient tongues) and decided (by fate) on the existance of an ultimate power and slowly world philosophers and wise men created all these concepts on what they believe to be the characteristics of their said 'god'.. The christian god? The christian 'version' if you'd call it that of god stems back to the jewish people adapting religious belief's taken from the sumerian culture. (like the book of genesis).

If you break it down and think on terms more logically based on no pre-disposed opinions on what god may be. Then what exactly is god?

Would god be the natural force allowing the conditions of this planet the ability to harbour life? Or is god the innitial cause during a moment of the most extreme singularity before the big bang that caused everything to set in motion? Or is god a far more intelligent lifeform than us who used their ability to manipulate space and time to create our solar system out of floating or generated matter therefore creating us and our light, and our planet possibly in the measure of 6 units of time measurement no longer known to the human race that we now boldly name 'days'.

Could he be a combination?

That innitial cause, mixed with a race so advanced they were able to live to the dying moments of their universe and simply manipulate time and rewind it back to the beginning of everything thereby creating a never-ending cycle that we are merely puppets or innocent bystanders in the larger scheme of things.

We could be guinnea pigs to a higher intelligence in our galaxy or universe that is testing the reactions of lab created artificial life to situations of remote existance in a spiral galaxy.

What is god to us then?

We dont actually know anything about god.

So how can our concepts of a larger power in the universe even begin to be definitive and correct?

Dont get caught up too much in what you think you know about any religious concept. And there is absolutly no way you can say your god logically....
Old 09-02-06, 11:09 AM   #22
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Q: Oh... Thats a shame. So you aren't God? I thought at least you would be -_-.

Quote:
Nah.. Think deeper man...

For starters, where are you getting your 'characteristics of god' from? God is not a defined class like a species. Humans began with the word god (in ancient tongues) and decided (by fate) on the existance of an ultimate power and slowly world philosophers and wise men created all these concepts on what they believe to be the characteristics of their said 'god'.. The christian god? The christian 'version' if you'd call it that of god stems back to the jewish people adapting religious belief's taken from the sumerian culture. (like the book of genesis).

If you break it down and think on terms more logically based on no pre-disposed opinions on what god may be. Then what exactly is god?

Would god be the natural force allowing the conditions of this planet the ability to harbour life? Or is god the innitial cause during a moment of the most extreme singularity before the big bang that caused everything to set in motion? Or is god a far more intelligent lifeform than us who used their ability to manipulate space and time to create our solar system out of floating or generated matter therefore creating us and our light, and our planet possibly in the measure of 6 units of time measurement no longer known to the human race that we now boldly name 'days'.

Could he be a combination?

That innitial cause, mixed with a race so advanced they were able to live to the dying moments of their universe and simply manipulate time and rewind it back to the beginning of everything thereby creating a never-ending cycle that we are merely puppets or innocent bystanders in the larger scheme of things.

We could be guinnea pigs to a higher intelligence in our galaxy or universe that is testing the reactions of lab created artificial life to situations of remote existance in a spiral galaxy.

What is god to us then?

We dont actually know anything about god.

So how can our concepts of a larger power in the universe even begin to be definitive and correct?

Dont get caught up too much in what you think you know about any religious concept. And there is absolutly no way you can say your god logically....

Man this is the most fucked up mystery I have ever come across...

From my point of view (my endlessly cynical, sarcastic, provocative, logical, critical, stubborn, must-see-to-believe etc point of view...) this shit is all layed out on a platter right in front of my eyes. I see the truth about this stuff. Its actually insane. A year ago I would never have even thought myself to be a heavily religious person. I would have been the first cunt to bag on a spiritual person just for being spiritual.

And now here I am, I am so convinced, I believe what I believe 100% with absolutely no uncertainty. It just seems so obvious, like... wtf its right there in front of us all no matter where we come from. And hardly anybody knows about it!

How I feel right now is like... If I was outside next to a tree. And to a guy who walks past I say "Yo, check out that tree. Shits dope." And the guy goes "Uhhh. Thats obviously a car you fucking idiot. Look at it." But theres the trunk, the leaves... And im like oh well. Another guy walks past and I say "Hey, how about that tree, eh?" and the guy goes.. "Mate, I dont know what the fuck youre talking about. Thats a building." And theres the tree, blowing in the wind with a bird sitting on it. And another guy walks past and im like "Yo, *points to tree* what you reckon of the tree?" and he goes "Well... I dunno. Could be a tree, I guess, but like... We can never actually know, you know?"

Its like wtf? Its a tree. Thats what its like for me. Like... Everything makes 100% absolute sense, no disputes or qualms, its just the way things are. Can you even imagine that feeling? To actually KNOW the answers to the so called "mysteries" of life?

Call me dellusional, but ive never seen things so clearly.
Old 09-02-06, 03:32 PM   #23
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 707B E979

And if the universe is not eternal, and there is an end, your entire concept is gone.
Old 09-02-06, 06:47 PM   #24
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Do you really think its possible for the universe to end?

It just cant happen.
Old 09-02-06, 06:52 PM   #25
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

I don't know. . I've ended it a few times.
Old 09-02-06, 08:14 PM   #26
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Q: Oh... Thats a shame. So you aren't God? I thought at least you would be -_-.

Man this is the most fucked up mystery I have ever come across...

From my point of view (my endlessly cynical, sarcastic, provocative, logical, critical, stubborn, must-see-to-believe etc point of view...) this shit is all layed out on a platter right in front of my eyes. I see the truth about this stuff. Its actually insane. A year ago I would never have even thought myself to be a heavily religious person. I would have been the first cunt to bag on a spiritual person just for being spiritual.

And now here I am, I am so convinced, I believe what I believe 100% with absolutely no uncertainty. It just seems so obvious, like... wtf its right there in front of us all no matter where we come from. And hardly anybody knows about it!

How I feel right now is like... If I was outside next to a tree. And to a guy who walks past I say "Yo, check out that tree. Shits dope." And the guy goes "Uhhh. Thats obviously a car you fucking idiot. Look at it." But theres the trunk, the leaves... And im like oh well. Another guy walks past and I say "Hey, how about that tree, eh?" and the guy goes.. "Mate, I dont know what the fuck youre talking about. Thats a building." And theres the tree, blowing in the wind with a bird sitting on it. And another guy walks past and im like "Yo, *points to tree* what you reckon of the tree?" and he goes "Well... I dunno. Could be a tree, I guess, but like... We can never actually know, you know?"

Its like wtf? Its a tree. Thats what its like for me. Like... Everything makes 100% absolute sense, no disputes or qualms, its just the way things are. Can you even imagine that feeling? To actually KNOW the answers to the so called "mysteries" of life?

Call me dellusional, but ive never seen things so clearly.

The mind can decieve you man..

So many people have started cults and weird religious sect's and followings because theyve thought so vividly that THEY knew all the answers and THEY've worked it all out..

Which is why, if you have no proof to back up your view that youve worked it all out.........Then theres nothing you can say thats even slightly convincing beyond "OMG.. I know I'm right..........please believe me! OMG"

Nothing is certain in the universe. What we know now could be compleatly antiquated in the future as new ideas are formed and tested.

I mean, how wrong would you be if the concept I put forward about an intelligent life form or species that were so advanced they could rewind time in the universe and manipulate space compleatly, what if the universe we lived in was artificially lab created and maintained. You just dont know man... Especially not based on the information we believe in throughout the history of the earth....

Think about it....
Old 09-03-06, 05:19 AM   #27
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
The mind can decieve you man..

So many people have started cults and weird religious sect's and followings because theyve thought so vividly that THEY knew all the answers and THEY've worked it all out..

Which is why, if you have no proof to back up your view that youve worked it all out.........Then theres nothing you can say thats even slightly convincing beyond "OMG.. I know I'm right..........please believe me! OMG"

Nothing is certain in the universe. What we know now could be compleatly antiquated in the future as new ideas are formed and tested.

I mean, how wrong would you be if the concept I put forward about an intelligent life form or species that were so advanced they could rewind time in the universe and manipulate space compleatly, what if the universe we lived in was artificially lab created and maintained. You just dont know man... Especially not based on the information we believe in throughout the history of the earth....

Think about it....

Yeah. Like I understand of course its hard to believe. I'm the kind of guy who immediately dismisses cunts raving on about whatever when it comes to matters of religion and philosophy.

Thing is the proof is right there. People just dont seem to get it. Theres the many (well not really many, but a fair few) practitioners of this belief, and a few other people who identify with me and I them on matters like this... But most people just go, mate, what are you on about? Its like im pointing to all the proof, truth and answers, and instead of looking at whats there they look at my hand. Well obviously my hand has nothing to do with what its pointing at -_-.

Nothing is certain in the universe?! That doesnt sound very orderly at all...

Man, you can say that stuff, but its right there. Let me have a go. How wrong would I be if the universe was actually a little black spot of fungus on an alien life forms cock. Or what if the universe is some big fat sweaty cunts lunch, and hes been cooking it for billions of years because he is oblivious to time, and one day when his oven made of love and peanuts goes ding, hes gonna take out the universe and devour us all. I'd be pretty freakin' wrong.
Old 09-03-06, 08:45 AM   #28
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Yeah. Like I understand of course its hard to believe. I'm the kind of guy who immediately dismisses cunts raving on about whatever when it comes to matters of religion and philosophy.

Thing is the proof is right there. People just dont seem to get it. Theres the many (well not really many, but a fair few) practitioners of this belief, and a few other people who identify with me and I them on matters like this... But most people just go, mate, what are you on about? Its like im pointing to all the proof, truth and answers, and instead of looking at whats there they look at my hand. Well obviously my hand has nothing to do with what its pointing at -_-.

Nothing is certain in the universe?! That doesnt sound very orderly at all...

Man, you can say that stuff, but its right there. Let me have a go. How wrong would I be if the universe was actually a little black spot of fungus on an alien life forms cock. Or what if the universe is some big fat sweaty cunts lunch, and hes been cooking it for billions of years because he is oblivious to time, and one day when his oven made of love and peanuts goes ding, hes gonna take out the universe and devour us all. I'd be pretty freakin' wrong.

Saying I dont understand you is a cop out..

I am very aware of this theory your talking about. It did dawn on me once before a while back aswell with a different perspective that if the universe is god, all religions that were taught to have numorous gods were exactly the same as the religions dismissing this idea in favour of a singular god system because god is essentually a concept of 'everythingness'. And when I thought of that, the thought also occured to me that every living thing in existance is in effect, god.......in part.

However..

As I've said. We, as a species, have no way of truely knowing how we got here and what god is. This whole existance is god way of thinking is simply speculation and untill there is any proof, your going to continue getting the majority of people thinking your drifting a bit sideways from reality.

And that reality is.............We arnt omniscient. We dont know the true nature of god, therefore we can only philosophise on possibilities. Therefore 'nothing is certain' to us.
Old 09-03-06, 09:18 AM   #29
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Man, if you had experienced this state of mind you wouldnt be disagreeing with me. -_-

Its more than just the god is the universe thing.
Old 09-03-06, 09:26 AM   #30
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Man, if you had experienced this state of mind you wouldnt be disagreeing with me. -_-

Its more than just the god is the universe thing.

Your trying to say god is the ultimate whole of existance itself right?

What is it about your theories do you believe I'm not understanding.