RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-05, 04:47 PM   #16
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 71DB 93E1

lmao, well we got established
Old 09-13-05, 04:51 PM   #17
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grats. I remeber when EF almosst had yall buried. And don't say w didn't cuz we had me and OSB. That's all you need. But I gotta give it to you mate. Doin big things.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-05, 04:55 PM   #18
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 0825 899A

Lmao. Anxiety switched, dope. Now, Tha Q. is gone...I think the only person considered a 'vet' in there is village.
Old 09-13-05, 06:35 PM   #19
ThA NoToRiOuS D
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-5
IP: DBF9 5586

you know what ma man j 5 is nice n tony green is just being a fagget bout it.......u know wut yeah im a new cat.....but tony green 2 me u ass man u acting man u a straight poser ay!! j five keep duin wat ya duin n ayo wahz gud LL yall keep wuht yall duin 2 man im out.....fuck trigga town btw the next genration man.....herb ass ni99as 1

Deviously Devine Designs
Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

(2)Me vs. wyteknyte(2)

(1)Me vs. Flow Verse(1)
Send a message via AIM to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via MSN to ThA NoToRiOuS D Send a message via Yahoo to ThA NoToRiOuS D   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-05, 06:35 PM   #20
j-fivefromNY
New to RV

Text Record: 2-0
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 690A 38D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJet
wow. has any one checked tony green's audio? good god the kid's ass. str8 ass.

THANK YOU............I GIVE RESPECT WHEN ITS DO I HEARD ONE TOPICAL IN WHICH HE KILLED THE SHIT I WAS LIKE AIGHT HE MIGHT BE TALKIN SHIT CUZ HE GOT SKILLS N ALL THAT BUT THEN I WENT ON A TONY GREEN HUNT FOR AUDIO AND HEARD HIS MUSIC......AWWW MAN WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THAT LOL.........I SWEAR TO GOD MY FUCKIN NEICE MADE A TRACK WIT ME AND HER SHIT WOULD RIP EVERYTHING THAT NIGGA HAD ON AUDIO......AND SHE ONLY 6.................LISTENIN TO TONY GREENS AUDIO THEN LISTEN TO MINES......THEN TELL RV WUT YOU THINK........................

...............THEN HE STILL SAYIN LL HAS A BITER.......LOL.......TO ALL OF YALL THAT HAVE HEARD MY AUDIO KNOWS DAMN WELL I AINT BITE OFF OF SHIT............MY VOICE IS RECOGNIZABLE IN EVERY SONG.....I SAY J-FIVE IN JUST ABOUT EVERYSONG...........AND IF THAT AINT ENOUGH TO MAKE U BELIEVE THE YOU MUST BE ON DOPE LOL....................

BIG UPS TO THE COOL NIGGAS OF TRIGGA TOWN BUT YALL BOY TG IS A WRIZZAP........

AND TO CHIPS.....I DONT KNOW WHO U R BUT U SOUND LIKE A COOL ASS DUDE AND TO RESPOND TO UR COMMENT.....HELLLLLLL NO.........I WOULDNT EVER FUCK WIT A CLICK WIT A DUDE LIKE TG ON THE SQUAD.....ITS A BAD LOOK FOR YALL.......BUT BE SAFE MY NIGGA CUZ YA MAN GOIN DOWN FOR THIS ONE.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
i remember u... set it up if u want it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
lol actually... no, i'm not battlin u...
Send a message via AIM to j-fivefromNY Send a message via Yahoo to j-fivefromNY   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-05, 07:29 PM   #21
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 3240 794D

You bit off a nigga named J Five form New York how do I know because he did a show in a Chicago night club now if your him what club was it at what songs did he perform quit playin boii my clique would fuck any of the mothafuckers that posted in here(respect to LFS and Daubs) and I'm droppin original tracks and I aint even got cool edit I spit my shit acapella and ask peeps to mix them and my shit still be hot. Carson when your flow is up to mine holla at me I would murder you punk ass with no hesitation J Five you can get the same set it up biatch and I'll get Col-B to mix my shit

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-05, 07:33 PM   #22
Deranged

IP: 1DF6 1B35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
You bit off a nigga named J Five form New York how do I know because he did a show in a Chicago night club now if your him what club was it at what songs did he perform quit playin boii my clique would fuck any of the mothafuckers that posted in here(respect to LFS and Daubs) and I'm droppin original tracks and I aint even got cool edit I spit my shit acapella and ask peeps to mix them and my shit still be hot. Carson when your flow is up to mine holla at me I would murder you punk ass with no hesitation J Five you can get the same set it up biatch and I'll get Col-B to mix my shit

just for that statement....I feel like posting in here -_-
Old 09-13-05, 07:35 PM   #23
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

lol My rep is still good for something. I pwn bitches. Excpet LyricalMa$tamind. Damn him.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-05, 07:38 PM   #24
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: E848 A322

me too

and tony, carson would slaughter you, and this is j-five you twat... his name even says j-fivefromNY ...... your looking real dumb dude
Old 09-13-05, 07:41 PM   #25
~Tony Green~

Anybody can have a name you foo I can change my name to 50 cent and upload his shit to my soundclick and like I said when you or Carson flow get up to mine holla at me...

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-05, 07:44 PM   #26
leady
Addicted

tony, your flow isnt that good man, sheesh, loose your ego, seriously man, damn
Old 09-13-05, 07:47 PM   #27
~Tony Green~

My flow aint good LMAO Intermental said it out his own mouth that my flow was a god givin talent no ego I just know its good and I don't even have all the right studio equipment..

Even Invektive who hates the ground I walk on said I would be the dopest audio nigga on here if I had better equipment it aint nothing you or anyone can say that'll make me think I'm wack

When I get my new comp in bout 2 mnths and have the right shit then we gone see whats really hot

Old 09-13-05, 07:50 PM   #28
Pro.
Succès Facile!

IP: 054D 5C2F

What tha fuck happen?

I thought J-five was coo...His audio is nice,but what happen?
I saw J on tha trigga forum an ery'thang was str8.....What up with tha beef or should I say miss-understanding..

Now ery body is like fuck Trigga Town.....

To Bad,J has talent....Bad loss Tony!
Send a message via AIM to Pro.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-05, 07:51 PM   #29
.:Mike Check:.
.:Certified Mystique:.

Text Record: 9-3
IP: 94F0 D261

yo j-five where u from in syracuse cuz thatz where im from...THE CUSE BITCHES...holla at shya boy
Send a message via AIM to .:Mike Check:.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-05, 07:53 PM   #30
leady
Addicted

tony, intermental isnt exactly all that nice, u have a DECENT flow at best, your delivery is weak, you majourly lack presence on the mic and your lyrics are basic.

i dont care if u think your wack or not, it doesnt change from the fact you are NOT nice