RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-06, 12:12 PM   #16
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 4461 951A

all of this could have been avoided if the little faggots would have paid for the goods and services they received, like any civilized individual

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-06, 12:15 PM   #17
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7F06 D9FD

WTFFFf

Everyone here is basically saying they should die for breaking the law. What the fuck at rv.. So basically all of you "little faggots" should get expelled for not doing your homework. And get sent to military school for stayin out passed bedtime, or go to hell for stealing a pencil. People here need to shut the fuck up. Teenagers were just killed.. and all ppl can think of is the poor meal that didnt get paid for.
Old 02-28-06, 12:17 PM   #18
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♣Indeph♣
WTFFFf

Everyone here is basically saying they should die for breaking the law. What the fuck at rv.. So basically all of you "little faggots" should get expelled for not doing your homework. And get sent to military school for stayin out passed bedtime, or go to hell for stealing a pencil. People here need to shut the fuck up. Teenagers were just killed.. and all ppl can think of is the poor meal that didnt get paid for.

Don't indulge Hi Dro. He's being an idiot. That kid's life was worth more than a nasty meal at IHOP. All that officer had to do was get the tag # and deal with it later. Police are trained in those matters.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-06, 12:19 PM   #19
*SmokeSomething*
*VICE VERSA*

Text Record: 3-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7615 3A3D

fuck pigs ..................................7 mile foke game
Old 02-28-06, 12:34 PM   #21
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
first off u n i dont know if the truck was heading toward the officer wit malicious intent or not so we cant really giv an opinion if wasnt them oviously the officer shud be jailed for life and if it was he had every right to shoot

but honestly Q if your whole family was gettin murdered wud u not call them???wud u not talk to them after???people forget all the shit that they do thats good

ive alwasy came to the conclusion bout cops that if its u that is the victim they koo and they can help u alot but if not that they are pricks to u

If my family was "getting" murdered, calling the police would be pointless. By the time they arrived, it would be too late. If I was a homeowner and had a family, I would make provisions to protect myself and my family. Police would only be called for the sake of formality and logistics. THink about it, police always claim they are "afraid" for their lives. That's funny considering they are the ones with the guns.
Old 02-28-06, 12:44 PM   #22
*SmokeSomething*
*VICE VERSA*

Text Record: 3-2
IP: 7615 3A3D

i agree^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 02-28-06, 12:47 PM   #23
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Yeah, this situation was fucked up, but not all cops are bad.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 02-28-06, 01:32 PM   #24
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3DDB F762

wtf @ some of u morons' replies...smh

n yes fuck the police...the majority of them are crooked...and the ones who arent are eventually gonna turn crooked bc theyve gotten used to just going along with all the shady shit goin on...

and in this case...if he had time to pull his gun out and aim it and shoot...isnt that more than ample time to...ummm....get the fuc out the way? ye but his life was in danger....he had to kill the kid for not payin for pancakes n drivin crazy...good job

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-06, 01:42 PM   #25
-Substance-
Oye...Tu Sabes..!!

Text Record: 18-7
Graphics Record: 8-5
IP: BAC3 2276

i agree with indeph's girl....fuck the po-po. i've been arrested, held in jail, then free'd once they found out it wasnt me. wtf? i also had a cop shoot my uncle because my uncle was nervous and reached to grab his wallet. this is bullshit, i wouldn't call the cops. maybe 20% of the cops around here are loyal. Remember the county i'm in got sued so many times for being corrupt. it's all wack. if somone kidnapped my brother....callin the cops would probably get him killed, so i would go look for the person responsible

Send a message via AIM to -Substance- Send a message via MSN to -Substance-   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-06, 02:53 PM   #27
-Substance-
Oye...Tu Sabes..!!

Text Record: 18-7
Graphics Record: 8-5
IP: BAC3 2276

i dissagre with you^^ he's made a good point in that part you quoted.

Send a message via AIM to -Substance- Send a message via MSN to -Substance-   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-06, 02:54 PM   #28
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
dude stfu i can guarentee wen sum serious shit go down u wud be on the phone yto the cops str8 away

Dude...STFU. You just said what I said. READ before you respond. If a crime starts happening, it's already in progress. If I had a gun, I'd use it. By the time the cops got there, what would have happened, would have happened. I said I'd only call the cops for the logistics of it. Don't get tiffy with me because I don't place my trust in people who Kill INNOCENT people. If you have a relative or someone you know that's a cop, fine. Don't get all huffy with me.
Old 02-28-06, 03:32 PM   #30
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
i dont hav any cops in the family but how u know these kidz was innocent u jus taken 1 dudes werd for an account that u really know nuthin about u jus sidin foir the 1 that got the dude killed cause it seems like they the victims but come on cops dont just randomly shoot at teenagers no matter how fucked up the police force is they dont jus shoot at teenages for the sake of it

unless they where a minority of course lol

Innocent in THIS CASE = NOT DESERVING TO DIE BECAUSE THEY STOLE PANCAKES.