RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-06, 08:59 AM   #16
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7A52 73B1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbness
I've read the whole bible.

And im telling you that no where in the bible it claims that "Hell" is a bad place and is how you see in t.v

but your a ugly sheep, so of course you cant see other ways.

wow omg wtf? im flabergasted at your stupidity, im not even going to waste my time telling you how dumb your making yourself look, but your right, burning in a lake of fire for eternity sounds rushing!, i tell you what, live your life in sin and have fun with lucifer, and how long exactly did it take you to read the whole bible?
Old 02-15-06, 08:10 PM   #17
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Law
wow omg wtf? im flabergasted at your stupidity, im not even going to waste my time telling you how dumb your making yourself look, but your right, burning in a lake of fire for eternity sounds rushing!, i tell you what, live your life in sin and have fun with lucifer, and how long exactly did it take you to read the whole bible?

I've been reading the bible since i was 13.

i read it ever day before i go to bed.

and no your the idiot. you haven't read the fucking bible.

like i said... im not calling you a idiot, im just saying that i know you haven't read it. cuz it "Hell" means Grave. thats it.
Old 02-15-06, 08:12 PM   #18
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Souljah~
i can't take a stance on this just yet so im just gonna wait for serb to provoke all the dudes in RICH ENT into owning him with more knowledge...

while they're dealing with serb im gonna go read the bible

i'll be back in a few days

wtf your the biggest fucking sheep ever.

Seriously i hate sheeps like you.

you HAVEN"T read the fucking bible and you saying they owning me? im taking quotes from the fucking bible to state my points, while these kids are just saying what they see on t.v cartoons.

get the fuck outta here.
Old 02-15-06, 08:32 PM   #19
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: 9C44 6395

Quote:
I've been reading the bible since i was 13.

i read it ever day before i go to bed.

and no your the idiot. you haven't read the fucking bible.

like i said... im not calling you a idiot, im just saying that i know you haven't read it. cuz it "Hell" means Grave. thats it.

ur fucking dumb dogg, and i could care less what hell means son, so your making no point AT ALL
Old 02-15-06, 09:56 PM   #20
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Wow, I hate fucking religious arguments.

Let's see what In-Vision said...can God made a boulder so big he cannot lift it? Can he make a square circle? Why did God not foresee Satan's rebellion and if God is all-powerful, why has he not crushed Lucifer? Isn't the prospect of the Big Bang as possible as God existing, something coming from nothing? Could the universe not be eternal, recycling itself? You call people idiots because they don't believe in something made in a time of darkness to regulate things such as murder to make people know their is suffering? Your argument is atheists are stupid because they're skeptical to something made a long time ago in an era of ignorance, but your only proof is the feeling in your heart that comes from the thought an all-knowing being occupies you? Sorry for being skeptical, but you lose faith once you sit there for a long time asking for the simplest of miracles to reinstate my faith. If this is a test, it's not fair at all. You can say it's not meant to be fair, but still man...it's a lot easier to believe that there is a higher being like I do, just one that is easier to believe. If God is everywhere, is he in Hell? Could you ask for forgiveness in Hell, or has God turned a blind eye to you?

:\ Just a few curious questions.
Old 02-15-06, 11:04 PM   #21
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Law
ur fucking dumb dogg, and i could care less what hell means son, so your making no point AT ALL

Rofl.

I wasn't paying attention before. i prolly stopped what i was typing and went to grab some food.

but i take that back, you are a idiot. cuz you where just aruging about what hell is and now you said you dont care and there is no point at all. so you the dumb fag.
Old 02-16-06, 07:25 PM   #22
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 2B25 2063

I hope you weren't saying you read the whole Bible before bed. Do you just like causing controversy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 02-16-06, 08:06 PM   #23
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0EB4 1ACC

Quote:
I've read the whole bible.

And im telling you that no where in the bible it claims that "Hell" is a bad place and is how you see in t.v

but your a ugly sheep, so of course you cant see other ways.

Um........... if hell.... aka... eternal damnation... aka... lake of fire... aka... im gonna give you a few bible passages where you can find the word hell used... and i guareentee!!!!!!!!!!! every description of "hell" is a bad place and some where you wouldnt wanna pass the time.

Deut 32:22
Proverbs 5:5
Matt 5:22
Matt 10:28 ( this describes your soul and body being destroyed in hell)

ummmmmmmmmmmmm so basicly you can take your IGNORENT/ SATANIC beliefs and false truth else where... because the BIBLE does not falter and does not contradict itself nor does it leave anything out... the bible covers our history from begining to end... granted we'll always have questions about GOD... but faith is... the belief in things not seen... and the faith the size the grain of a mustard seed can move mountains!...

so i dont know what your intention or purpose is/was with the posting of a thread like this... but... what ever it is/was... i hope that you find Jesus... and i'll be praying for you.... because you obivously need Jesus...

and if your going to be Bringing false accusations or untruths against MY GOD... you had better have some sorta research going... or something... cuz if you had researched your mute point you wouldnt have ever wasted any of our time.

GOD BE WITH YOU

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-06, 10:15 PM   #24
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
I hope you weren't saying you read the whole Bible before bed. Do you just like causing controversy?

No.

I read it everyday before i go to sleep. it took me 2 years to read the bible.

i dont read alot.... lil by lil each day.
Old 02-16-06, 10:17 PM   #25
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
Um........... if hell.... aka... eternal damnation... aka... lake of fire... aka... im gonna give you a few bible passages where you can find the word hell used... and i guareentee!!!!!!!!!!! every description of "hell" is a bad place and some where you wouldnt wanna pass the time.

Deut 32:22
Proverbs 5:5
Matt 5:22
Matt 10:28 ( this describes your soul and body being destroyed in hell)

ummmmmmmmmmmmm so basicly you can take your IGNORENT/ SATANIC beliefs and false truth else where... because the BIBLE does not falter and does not contradict itself nor does it leave anything out... the bible covers our history from begining to end... granted we'll always have questions about GOD... but faith is... the belief in things not seen... and the faith the size the grain of a mustard seed can move mountains!...

so i dont know what your intention or purpose is/was with the posting of a thread like this... but... what ever it is/was... i hope that you find Jesus... and i'll be praying for you.... because you obivously need Jesus...

and if your going to be Bringing false accusations or untruths against MY GOD... you had better have some sorta research going... or something... cuz if you had researched your mute point you wouldnt have ever wasted any of our time.

GOD BE WITH YOU

Your not geting my point tho.

"Hell" means Grave. thats what im saying.

and you guys are acting like a worship the devil... i dont belive nothing.

i think God and Devil are fake, they just there for people who are scared.
Old 02-17-06, 06:21 AM   #26
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 3739 48EF

Quote:
Originally Posted by G:Deuce
First off, God wiped out the world because of the deepness of Sin that man was in. THus, sin is associated with Lucifer. Oh, and the guy's name wasnt Jacob, it was Job. God did not kill Job family. If you read in the Bible, Satan came to God and basically asked permission to try Job, because he believed that Job wasnt as holy as God thought he was. So, God let Satan try Job. He didnt make Jacob worship him because every human being has the right to Freewill. Read Chapter 1 of Job, it explains it. Job is quoted for saying one of the most well known scriptures in the bible. Job 1 Chapter 21 reads, "And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; Blessed be the name of the Lord." (King James Version.) And the guy that you are talking about, his name was Abraham, and his son's name was Issac. God himself tested Abraham because he wanted to see how deep his faith was. Genesis chapter 22 explains the story. Verse 11 and 12 state, "and the angel of the Lord called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I. And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou has not withheld thy son, thine only son from me" (King James Version).
Secondly, the fear that you are using is being used in a different text then what is used in the bible. In the old testiment, fear is associated with "religion", while in the new testiment, it refers to those who are faithful towards God. Also, God is no respecter of person, therefore a sin is a sin. A person that has lied is just a guilty if not guilter than a person who has raped someone. The mindset of man has created the various degrees of sin, not God. However, there are sins that are specified in the Bible that are considered more blatant towards God.

But that should Help Mad Dog. If you need to know anything else, just get at me.

so basically when God killed the entire world bar 2 of each that wasn't a sin

a George Orwell quote comes to mind here...

Every one is equal...but some are more equal than others...

and the fact that Satan asked God to test Job or Jacob or whatever to prove his love for god contradicts the fact of we are to ignore satans pleads to commit sin...therefore by allowing god to effectively "punish" job JUST to prove a point doesn't seem like a very nice thing to do...i mean Gods all knowing...so he wouldn't need to prove to satan that job loved him...he'd just know that...so why put job through all that trauma...just to get one over on Satan...why couldn't God just ignore satan like he asks us to do...

Quote:
God is no respecter of person, therefore a sin is a sin. A person that has lied is just a guilty if not guilter than a person who has raped someone. The mindset of man has created the various degrees of sin, not God. However, there are sins that are specified in the Bible that are considered more blatant towards God.

^ tell me i didn't see contradictory there...God is no respecter of man so a sin is a sin...fair enough...BUT there's sins he's labelled as more blatant towards God? like murder and saying [lie]sorry love traffic was hectic[/lie] are exactly the same in sin terms...and i know of cardinal (unforgivable) sins...Gods sposed to be all forgiving yet certain people comitt a cardinal sin are automatically shunned from heaven?

i get that you have ya beliefs and i respect them purely because i'm not one sided on opinion i like to believe there is a God or an afterlife because i can't imagine dying and then "that's it"...but i just think that people have overrated God and made mistakes along the way...

it's like why create us if he doesn't respect us? sure he can be chuffed @ the fact he created life but that's like curing cancer and being disapointed with curing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-06, 07:52 PM   #27
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky

the bible covers our history from begining to end... granted we'll always have questions about GOD... but faith is... the belief in things not seen... and the faith the size the grain of a mustard seed can move mountains!...

ROFL!!

omfg Bible doesn't record shit about history.

what a guy followed jesus around and spyied on him while he did all this stuff?

please stfu.
Old 02-17-06, 08:06 PM   #28
KiLLa InStInCt
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

serb... if i had a word to describe u...it would be...IGNORANCE. all i have to say...1

.::HardWood Classickz::.
Old 02-17-06, 09:21 PM   #29
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLa InStInCt
serb... if i had a word to describe u...it would be...IGNORANCE. all i have to say...1

If i had a word to describe you i wouldn't, cuz i dont know you but by your name and by your sig you have 666... so yeah your a ignorance fag.
Old 02-17-06, 10:14 PM   #30
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 2B25 2063

Quote:
Your not geting my point tho.

"Hell" means Grave. thats what im saying.

and you guys are acting like a worship the devil... i dont belive nothing.

i think God and Devil are fake, they just there for people who are scared.

No, you don't want to think that someone else other than our species and the species we know exist. You are afraid of the thought of something we can't see to be true. You are of the mentality, if I can't see it, it isn't real. How bout you stop trying to explain everything with the things you don't know. You are afraid that something may exist and we can't see it, which means it is smarter than us, stronger than us, and can easily kill us with a snap of its fingers. You think that reading The Bible makes you skilled in the Bible? Haha. You have no idea what The Bible says and you don't even read it. I suggest you actually back up what you say, because right now you are losing this debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.