RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-06, 02:19 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 0601 A0FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gladiator
he had 6 million in the bank before he formed the most well known gang
how do u know that would even be his FIRST gang he ever joined
and besides he aint gon drop the thug life he WAS a THUG 4 LIFE
pac was also in the 80's too just not popular..remember the digital underground days?? besides i heard from a few people on rv that being a thug has nothing to do wit currency all of a sudden ur opinions changed
pac was so much of a thug he had "THUG LIFE" tattooed across his belly
and was setting up codes and donation programs for thugs and the ghetto out there..he even DIED from gang violence...and u still wanna call him fake?
the only thing u probably dont think is fake bout pac is his death which is probably a good thing to u...not sayin he's dead or alive but im just saying
and u know damn well if he aint gon lie bout his OWN mother he aint gon lie bout himself cuz he loves afeni more than he loves himself..
the game is full of lies but not all of it especially not pac

what are you talking about, tupac never formed no gang.
"Thug Life" is the shit he started preachin AFTER he was a multi millionaire. if he was a gang member - like any other gang menber - you'd have heard it billions of times when he was still coming up, reaching for alliances, etc.

and yeah, of course he was a thug when he was background dancin for Q-Tip, cuzzz.....everybody know that's what all thugs do.

Add to that he reps the west, but he's from the east, he was born and raised in brooklyn. that makes him a fuckin sell out in my opinion. imagine snoop sayin fuck the west, I rep the east.

once again man, pac is not real. his lyrics are real, but his persona known as "2pac" is not real.
neither is ice cube, neither is dre, neither is an assload of other big names man.

BTW the shit you're talkinabout with cam is straight up silly, cam flipped classic lines and put whole new perspectives on em, like the mike lines. what jay did was take classic lines, took the original rappers name out of it, and put his name in their place. that's way different.

I'm not a new kid son, i been into hip hop before you even had pubes.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-06, 02:30 PM   #17
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: AC89 8AF5

Quote:
Originally Posted by A p e x x
what are you talking about, tupac never formed no gang.
"Thug Life" is the shit he started preachin AFTER he was a multi millionaire. if he was a gang member - like any other gang menber - you'd have heard it billions of times when he was still coming up, reaching for alliances, etc.

and yeah, of course he was a thug when he was background dancin for Q-Tip, cuzzz.....everybody know that's what all thugs do.

Add to that he reps the west, but he's from the east, he was born and raised in brooklyn. that makes him a fuckin sell out in my opinion. imagine snoop sayin fuck the west, I rep the east.

once again man, pac is not real. his lyrics are real, but his persona known as "2pac" is not real.
neither is ice cube, neither is dre, neither is an assload of other big names man.

BTW the shit you're talkinabout with cam is straight up silly, cam flipped classic lines and put whole new perspectives on em, like the mike lines. what jay did was take classic lines, took the original rappers name out of it, and put his name in their place. that's way different.

I'm not a new kid son, i been into hip hop before you even had pubes.

2pac said it a MILLION times in his interviews that he was NOT dissing the eastcoast..he was only dissing certian people on the eastside because he was pissed at them...like biggy, mobb deep, bad boy, chino XL and all of them
u never heard him say "fuck the eastcoast" he just was dissin people that happened ta be in the eastcoast...if biggy was in L.A he still woulda dissed him
and who says just cuz u was born in the East that u have ta stay in the east
and sometimes people move without chioce.....and pac still hung around NY alot...biggy was at war wit the westside but only reason he got killed cuz he decided to stay in L.A for a few extra days ta enjoy the view and ended up getting shot and killed cuz of the westcoast/eastcoast shit that he very well didnt wanna be a part of just like pac...pac was gon release an album with One Nation (an eastcoast rap group) ta kill the westcoast/eastcoast war
go see 2pac ressurrection if u dont believe me
ignorance is bliss my friend
Old 08-30-06, 03:18 PM   #18
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: BCE2 0BB3

Quote:
no hate but cam'ron is a fake or atleast his rhymes are
he's a MAJOR biter/hypacrite knowin that he put that one thing out exposing jay-z as a biter and he goes and bites....HA what a joke
if u want me ta prove it i can send u a thing that exposes HIS bitten lines
if u got aim mine is "mc slayor"...holla if u curious

what?...no

i was talking about when they tried to steal his car and he got shot rather than give it up...that really happenned...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-06, 03:25 PM   #19
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
what?...no

i was talking about when they tried to steal his car and he got shot rather than give it up...that really happenned...

oh werd..all i know is that he bites but otherwise he ight...

down and out was dope mainly cuz of the beat and kayne's hook though
Old 08-30-06, 03:34 PM   #20
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
2pac said it a MILLION times in his interviews that he was NOT dissing the eastcoast..he was only dissing certian people on the eastside because he was pissed at them...like biggy, mobb deep, bad boy, chino XL and all of them
u never heard him say "fuck the eastcoast" he just was dissin people that happened ta be in the eastcoast...if biggy was in L.A he still woulda dissed him
and who says just cuz u was born in the East that u have ta stay in the east
and sometimes people move without chioce.....and pac still hung around NY alot...biggy was at war wit the westside but only reason he got killed cuz he decided to stay in L.A for a few extra days ta enjoy the view and ended up getting shot and killed cuz of the westcoast/eastcoast shit that he very well didnt wanna be a part of just like pac...pac was gon release an album with One Nation (an eastcoast rap group) ta kill the westcoast/eastcoast war
go see 2pac ressurrection if u dont believe me
ignorance is bliss my friend

what are you babling on about man I'm not talkin jack shit about no east/west beef son. i'm talkin about where tupac says he reps, not no made for TV beef that you believe actually happened. And tupac moved out west cuz he got got tired of gettin stole on in the east. fuck you're dumb.

you don't know me son, and you don't know jack shit about what you're talkin about and that's why you're tryin not to talk about your shit that i already shot down.

i mean shit, you didn't even know cam got shot??? why are you even talkin son?

cheers.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-06, 05:26 PM   #21
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 77BB E1E2

All I need to say is what happened when we opened for Joe Buddens. Dude is supposedly this rank tough dude from Newark, NJ and his whole set he was braggin bout how gully he was, and gangsta, etc. THEN, we get on stage, and just as my boy yells "QUEEN CITY IN THE MUTHA FUCKIN BUILDIN" There was a SMALL scrap where there wasn't even any punches thrown, jus some shoving. Buddens was GHOST. Absolutely RAN to the door, and was gone for the night. Scaredest I ever seen anyone. His 'thug status' got simply obliterated with me. word.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-06, 05:51 PM   #22
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

BWAHAHAHAH shit cracks me up every time i hear it cuz truthfully the last time i seen joey in a club and a fight broke out, he was the first one out the emergency exit.

and that's real fuckin talk. dude is embarassin

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-30-06, 07:02 PM   #23
The Gladiator
Light Weight

IP: 8E7F 1337

Quote:
what are you babling on about man I'm not talkin jack shit about no east/west beef son. i'm talkin about where tupac says he reps, not no made for TV beef that you believe actually happened. And tupac moved out west cuz he got got tired of gettin stole on in the east. fuck you're dumb.

you don't know me son, and you don't know jack shit about what you're talkin about and that's why you're tryin not to talk about your shit that i already shot down.

i mean shit, you didn't even know cam got shot??? why are you even talkin son?

cheers.

wtf are YOU babbling on about?? he lived in california so he can rep it if he wants..hes not being fake about it otherwise he woulda never told anybody bout him being born in NY, and going ta baltimore and marin city
that what makes him so real cuz he knows what its like out of cali and not just IN cali...pac represents for everyone everywhere but he also reps california cuz thats where he was living...and i dont have ta know u ta see that ur ignorant and stubborn...shit now u despratly trying ta prove ur point right and mine wrong cuz u know im right and that would make u wrong
YOU obviosly dont know pac...so how can u say anymore bout him than what im sayin bout u...and u act like i was dissing you im just sayin what ur saying is complete bullshit...ur saying pac's music was real but pac himself wasnt??
what kind of fucked up shit is that??? thats litterally impossible
and i dont have ta know cam'ron got shot because im not a fan of cam'ron
cam'ron bites and most likely is fake and never really did get shot
but u protect him and say HE's the realest....so why cant u look at the REAL realest and not have a problem wit it???
u say he's fake and that all the beefs he had and all the bump ins wit authority was bullshit?? he has the scars to prove it and unlike every other
media whore out there pac stayed clear of that shit he never ONCE carry out a beef for attention or record sales...and dont use Hit 'em Up as a excuse cuz thats ONE song

Last edited by The Gladiator : 08-30-06 at 07:05 PM.
Old 08-30-06, 08:58 PM   #24
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
wtf are YOU babbling on about?? he lived in california so he can rep it if he wants..hes not being fake about it otherwise he woulda never told anybody bout him being born in NY, and going ta baltimore and marin city
that what makes him so real cuz he knows what its like out of cali and not just IN cali...pac represents for everyone everywhere but he also reps california cuz thats where he was living...and i dont have ta know u ta see that ur ignorant and stubborn...shit now u despratly trying ta prove ur point right and mine wrong cuz u know im right and that would make u wrong
YOU obviosly dont know pac...so how can u say anymore bout him than what im sayin bout u...and u act like i was dissing you im just sayin what ur saying is complete bullshit...ur saying pac's music was real but pac himself wasnt??
what kind of fucked up shit is that??? thats litterally impossible
and i dont have ta know cam'ron got shot because im not a fan of cam'ron
cam'ron bites and most likely is fake and never really did get shot
but u protect him and say HE's the realest....so why cant u look at the REAL realest and not have a problem wit it???
u say he's fake and that all the beefs he had and all the bump ins wit authority was bullshit?? he has the scars to prove it and unlike every other
media whore out there pac stayed clear of that shit he never ONCE carry out a beef for attention or record sales...and dont use Hit 'em Up as a excuse cuz thats ONE song

first up son you really need to cut your pointless posts down big time cuz you goin on and on about complete bullshit.

second up, you sound liek a straight clown b, your knowledge of pac came from what, a DVD from his camp? and you think you know him??? gte the fuck outta here man, you're lucky i even talk to somebody this stupid.
pac had beef ofcourse but that "east vs west" beef was not real. are you illiterate? wher ethe hell are you pullin all these words outta, your ass?

blah blah blah, keep goin on and on arguin a point that nobody brought up but you. so who are you really even arguin with, your self?

dumbass

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-30-06, 10:16 PM   #25
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Quote:
first up son you really need to cut your pointless posts down big time cuz you goin on and on about complete bullshit.

second up, you sound liek a straight clown b, your knowledge of pac came from what, a DVD from his camp? and you think you know him??? gte the fuck outta here man, you're lucky i even talk to somebody this stupid.
pac had beef ofcourse but that "east vs west" beef was not real. are you illiterate? wher ethe hell are you pullin all these words outta, your ass?

blah blah blah, keep goin on and on arguin a point that nobody brought up but you. so who are you really even arguin with, your self?

dumbass

im not arguing u are and its a point u keep dragging on and on till it becomes so stupid i have ta explain it....like pac said the eastcoast/westcoast war wouldnt of been a war if it wasnt for the media "telling a thousand people bout a eastcoast/westcoast war that they would never know exist"
so he pretty much saying the same thing as u so shut up
and what makes u know pac SOOO much more than me
ur saying the complete opposite of what anybody that really knew pac on a major personal has been saying so when its just u saying it ur bound ta be wrong...tell me what makes u know pac more than me or anybody else i like ta hear it
Old 08-30-06, 10:37 PM   #26
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
im not arguing u are and its a point u keep dragging on and on till it becomes so stupid i have ta explain it....like pac said the eastcoast/westcoast war wouldnt of been a war if it wasnt for the media "telling a thousand people bout a eastcoast/westcoast war that they would never know exist"
so he pretty much saying the same thing as u so shut up

and what makes u know pac SOOO much more than me
ur saying the complete opposite of what anybody that really knew pac on a major personal has been saying so when its just u saying it ur bound ta be wrong...tell me what makes u know pac more than me or anybody else i like ta hear it

nah man that ain't even remotely close to what I'm saying. You're just....unbelievabley dumb man. you're saying that there was an east/west beef that nobody knew about and the media made paople know about an east/west beef publically. I'm trying to tell you THERE WAS NO EAST/WEST BEEF!!! Your boys in the media wanted to make it LOOK like there was a war in order to instigate a war, when there wasn't.

now lemme guess you're gonna come bakc and say "yeah man that's what i'm sayin" right?? ass head.

as far as how or why i know pac as well as i do i got my info over YEARS of reading up on this man, from sources close to him, people that liked hin and people that didnt - aside from just what pac says about himself or his followers say about him. you know what you know off of watchin some highlights shit on your TV, i experienced those "highlight" moments as they happened. I heard shit on the radio from this man in interviews that you'll never hear.

there's a differnece between being there, and...just hearing about it

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-30-06, 11:23 PM   #27
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Quote:
nah man that ain't even remotely close to what I'm saying. You're just....unbelievabley dumb man. you're saying that there was an east/west beef that nobody knew about and the media made paople know about an east/west beef publically. I'm trying to tell you THERE WAS NO EAST/WEST BEEF!!! Your boys in the media wanted to make it LOOK like there was a war in order to instigate a war, when there wasn't.

now lemme guess you're gonna come bakc and say "yeah man that's what i'm sayin" right?? ass head.

as far as how or why i know pac as well as i do i got my info over YEARS of reading up on this man, from sources close to him, people that liked hin and people that didnt - aside from just what pac says about himself or his followers say about him. you know what you know off of watchin some highlights shit on your TV, i experienced those "highlight" moments as they happened. I heard shit on the radio from this man in interviews that you'll never hear.

there's a differnece between being there, and...just hearing about it

sad thing is a person as dumb as me can still outsmart a person like u
Old 08-30-06, 11:38 PM   #28
Compose

IP: B95C 756C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
All I need to say is what happened when we opened for Joe Buddens. Dude is supposedly this rank tough dude from Newark, NJ and his whole set he was braggin bout how gully he was, and gangsta, etc. THEN, we get on stage, and just as my boy yells "QUEEN CITY IN THE MUTHA FUCKIN BUILDIN" There was a SMALL scrap where there wasn't even any punches thrown, jus some shoving. Buddens was GHOST. Absolutely RAN to the door, and was gone for the night. Scaredest I ever seen anyone. His 'thug status' got simply obliterated with me. word.

lmfao...........
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 08-30-06, 11:52 PM   #29
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

APEX IS A CLOWN.

that guy know NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING IN THE HOOD.

dude is fake. dont listen to that fucking prick. lactose wearin clown motherfuker.
Old 08-31-06, 01:17 AM   #30
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 91AE 4D57

When I said pac has been fake lately, I was referring to how all his most recent tracks were released after his death.