RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-04, 09:06 PM   #16
Artemis
«αи αятιѕт σf ωσя∂ѕ»

Text Record: 1-0
IP: DD31 68A6

^lol the only people who think she hot are lil 13 yr old horny fools. Cuz they jus like "OH SHIT, she got TITTIES!!! WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HER LOOKING LIKE LIL WAYNE (She even admits it), I SEE TITTIES!!! TITTIES TITTIES!!! LET ME GRAB "EM!!!!!" like ask all the older dudes, they kno she ugly.

emp, me and you audio, man.

..."тнє ℓєgα¢у"
Old 12-03-04, 04:23 AM   #17
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 823E C072

^aha..and your little new found buddy empire was seen arguing with a few of you in my picture thread hmm might i quote the fat fuck......soon to be a new sig qoute. bwahahha@you thinking you piss me off :/ if thats the case i pissed you off by you even participating in a battle :/....in that case i pissed u off for you to sport me in ya sig for more than a month :/

and empire..your not that worthy of my time for me to type more than 4 paragraphs to......Sorry i have not clang to ya nutt sack like u wanted me to..
after 5 months of sending me PMs about you wondering where i was and you saying how ill i was and about how u sayin how fine i was..you dissing me now..isnt really helping you out none ;/

SOOOOO therefor quit while your ahead..i dont wanna son you SPul's already been taken care of :/ poor afgan...
Old 12-03-04, 04:34 AM   #18
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 80C5 FF8A

I own empire..

So I can piss on him whenever I like..
Old 12-03-04, 09:09 AM   #19
Artemis
«αи αятιѕт σf ωσя∂ѕ»

IP: 03C2 3387

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
^aha..and your little new found buddy empire was seen arguing with a few of you in my picture thread hmm might i quote the fat fuck......soon to be a new sig qoute. bwahahha@you thinking you piss me off :/ if thats the case i pissed you off by you even participating in a battle :/....in that case i pissed u off for you to sport me in ya sig for more than a month :/

and empire..your not that worthy of my time for me to type more than 4 paragraphs to......Sorry i have not clang to ya nutt sack like u wanted me to..
after 5 months of sending me PMs about you wondering where i was and you saying how ill i was and about how u sayin how fine i was..you dissing me now..isnt really helping you out none ;/

SOOOOO therefor quit while your ahead..i dont wanna son you SPul's already been taken care of :/ poor afgan...

what happened to you not looking at any of my posts?Guess I pissed you off. damn, there I go again. Pissin' off hoes. Again. Some R-Kelly type shit there.... nah layins? weerd...

..."тнє ℓєgα¢у"
Old 12-03-04, 01:55 PM   #20
ReBorn
BACK TO MERK ALL RV

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 666C F77E

I own fempire, just read under my name, he still hasn't accepted the battle that is set up by his rules, also fempire hates me now but back when we were in n.o.k he use to drop mad feedback on my om's, funny how shit changes huh...fempire got mad and rated me and Indeph's om "People Pleaser" a 1/10 cause i impersonated him in the om, it's funny, go check it out, everyone else likes it, fempire told me to set up a battle and then ducked it now go accept the battle, spul i'll set our up today, at the latest drop monday

-Open Battles-
vs. Lil Cali (up 1-0)
Old 12-03-04, 01:59 PM   #21
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
IP: 9A07 1297

I like to piss off myself... cuz then I write dope open mics. Then I win Awards. Then I can piss off Anxiety by claiming I'm the Open Mic King.

So actually... I like to piss off anxiety...

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-04, 02:00 PM   #22
ReBorn
BACK TO MERK ALL RV

and fuck yea that 24 year old fucking guy who bothers younger people on a rap site, talks shit and then ducks, yea fempire pisses me off but then again pets are susspose to do that, he misses the paper sometimes but then again i own him so...

-Open Battles-
vs. Lil Cali (up 1-0)
Old 12-03-04, 03:25 PM   #23
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D135 D6AF

I piss off my Mic...cuz i need more ram so i can get Cool edit and destroy
these so called Real Audio Mc's....Ha

but Emp your makein the AI look bad by makein threads like this

.........Nuff Said...

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-04, 03:28 PM   #24
Godz Angel
Ill Emcee

Text Record: 11-10
IP: C665 8FBD

ReBorn is a Faggot.........

Ill Emcee
Send a message via AIM to Godz Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Godz Angel   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-04, 03:33 PM   #25
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: 8205 2354

All of you mofos...

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-04, 03:38 PM   #26
Godz Angel
Ill Emcee

^^^ Hes a faggot....

Ill Emcee
Send a message via AIM to Godz Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Godz Angel   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-04, 03:41 PM   #27
J Summers

IP: E1D4 6672

REBORN dosnt touch empire... empire does audio you type letters someone give him a present
Old 12-03-04, 03:41 PM   #28
Godz Angel
Ill Emcee

Not a fag.....^^^^^^^^^

Ill Emcee
Old 12-03-04, 03:52 PM   #29
ReBorn
BACK TO MERK ALL RV

godz angel just pmed my alias the other day wanting me to join his crew, wow what a fag, u pm to join ur crew and then diss me, ya getting owned me class.sic so shh...and as for karran i mean sarran, looks like u still type too and ur not so hot in audio are ya, 3-4, didn't think so, and empire makes a.i. look bad by talking all that shit saying he can own me but then the pussy ducks, as u see under my name i own fempire, if i can't touch him then why did he tell me to set a battle up and then he ducked it, why am i still waiting for him to accept this one and were going by his rules, why did he text battle flow and then decide to quit when i challenged him in his "Have I Owned U Thread", why does he get people dq'd from battles, he's getting forsaken dq'd for uppin their poetry battle under three other aliases, i mean come on, uppin that shit doesn't hurt fempires chances, it lets people vote but because fempire knew he was gonna lose he got forsaken dq'd, so all of u who d/r empire and hop on me for no apparent reason, ya can suck ass, and don't pm me again godz angel, ur the faggot

I OWN EMPIRE

-Open Battles-
vs. Lil Cali (up 1-0)
Old 12-03-04, 04:00 PM   #30
Godz Angel
Ill Emcee

HA HA HA...... That little faggot..... Epmire owns you and he didnt even pay!! ha ha ha!

So shut the fuck up before I piss on you!!

Ill Emcee