RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-08, 12:09 AM   #16
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: C5B3 9ACB

chea, I never said to burn money, lol, that's just fucking stupid

there's a lot of good things that could have been done with that money
Old 12-26-08, 04:18 AM   #17
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

I support all destruction of money and separation from materialism.

So you can wither away and die mimesis.

I wouldn't care at this point if you died of the most horrible death, just by the simple way that you prance around this board on a high horse.
Old 12-26-08, 07:27 PM   #18
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

notice how there is no close up of the money anytime in the video.they may have burned a g if that but mostly it was counterfiet and bad fake money at that.they aint really burn shit.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-08, 08:02 PM   #19
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

I wouldn't care at this point if you died of the most horrible death, just by the simple way that you prance around this board on a high horse.

That's the reason you're a piece of shit person, and no one cares if you'd die.
Old 12-26-08, 08:51 PM   #20
сварливый

Mm... indeed...
Old 12-27-08, 10:48 PM   #21
Magic5

IP: BB06 C099

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

What high horse was I on in this thread? You said burning money is honorable. Find me one other motherfucker on this site who agrees with that bullshit point of view.

And what high horse am I on when I post on this site? I respect the opinions of people who deserve respect. You don't deserve shit.

But, unlike you, I'm not going to stoop to the level of talking about the reaction I'd have if you were to die because even though I think you're an immature piece of shit, I'm not interested in wishing death on you or anybody else.

Maybe if you move out of your mom's basement you'll someday earn a little money and you can burn all of it to prove to all the other dumbfucks of the world that you're an honorable person. Good luck with that quest man.
Old 12-27-08, 10:54 PM   #22
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: FEAB 7C79

Probly fake money cuz you just cant burn 100 000 just for the fucking fun of it
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-08, 11:38 PM   #23
сварливый

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
What high horse was I on in this thread? You said burning money is honorable. Find me one other motherfucker on this site who agrees with that bullshit point of view.

And what high horse am I on when I post on this site? I respect the opinions of people who deserve respect. You don't deserve shit.

But, unlike you, I'm not going to stoop to the level of talking about the reaction I'd have if you were to die because even though I think you're an immature piece of shit, I'm not interested in wishing death on you or anybody else.

Maybe if you move out of your mom's basement you'll someday earn a little money and you can burn all of it to prove to all the other dumbfucks of the world that you're an honorable person. Good luck with that quest man.

lol

I expressed my opinion and you countered that by telling me I'm an idiot for it.

You acknowledged that I expressed an opinion because you said this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I'd say if you honestly think burning $100,000 is more honorable than donating it to a charity you're a fucking idiot. Granted, I already know you're a fucking idiot, but this just adds to the list of proof that backs up that idea.

Money is material. But people need it. Burning it accomplishes what? It sends a big message that you don't give a fuck about money even though people are starving, suffering, and dieing because they don't have any. Real honorable fucking message. Fuck outta here.

And if that isn't a random show up & raid diss of my own personal opinion then you are in fact not on a high horse, trying to act above me.
Old 12-28-08, 01:04 AM   #24
сварливый

there is plenty of shit to eat around here. I feel for poor people who live in remote environments, far from animals and only coming into brief contact with people, but what the fuck am I gonna do about it with the little bit of money I have to spare? with 100,000 the best I could do is rent a helicopter and fly their ass some dried meat & crackers

fuckin ramen noodles and buy their asses some pots 2

depending on their climate depends if I can stop off some cases of bottled water

after all that's done I can say I played the part of a communities life for an estimated 3 months of their lifetime. If I decided to spend the 100,000 to build an organization to gather more money so I can stay longer in whatever place I'm trying to help, I will become another founder of another charity organization somewhere on this planet, relying on other people's gifts and my 'taking it to them' and all it would go for you is that if in the end, I had wished that I had just burnt the damned money from the beginning instead of spending so much fucking time just to get 100,000 dollars to a remote populace, I would be an idiot.

So fuck you mimesis.
Old 12-28-08, 03:08 AM   #25
Magic5

IP: BB06 C099

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
lol

I expressed my opinion and you countered that by telling me I'm an idiot for it.

You acknowledged that I expressed an opinion because you said this:

And if that isn't a random show up & raid diss of my own personal opinion then you are in fact not on a high horse, trying to act above me.

I didn't say you didn't have an opinion - I said I didn't respect your opinion. I think you're a fucking idiot. I think 95% of the shit you post up is fucking retarded (your posts in this thread included).

I don't think I'm better than anyone. I just think you're an ignorant kid who doesn't understand the majority of the things that you talk about. Your poor attempts to sound informed and knowledgeable don't make me think I'm above you, but I will gladly tell you that you look like an idiot to anybody with half of a fucking brain.

There's probably shit you know more about than I do, the difference is I don't try to pretend like I know things I don't. I don't say retarded shit than claim it's my "opinion" so therefore everybody needs to respect it and leave it alone. Get the fuck out of my face with that bullshit.
Old 12-28-08, 06:38 AM   #26
сварливый

You realize that you've failed to comprehend me since the very beginning if you're saying all of these things now?

To use an example, like now, is the fact that you think that I was trying to prove that you said that I didn't have an opinion.

No, I was saying that you were calling me an idiot for my opinion, which is why you're acting above me, which makes your entire post completely irrelevant.

And to bring attention to the matter, I do look like an idiot to anyone that has half a fucking brain.

I.e. - you.