RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-06, 04:48 PM   #17
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

he went twice, he could of served his third set elsewere. Who gives a fuck about a peice of paper he signed. A mans life is a mans life. not the govermnets, no matter what job you sign up to do.

fuck! how can you blame him for doing what his heart told him. How in the world is he a idiot.

simple minded fuck!
Old 04-14-06, 06:00 PM   #19
Magic5

IP: 4AF5 0BD9

He signed his name saying he would serve for a given amount of years. He made that decision. You can't just say, "Oh, sorry. I fucked up, I want out." IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT. God damn, just shut the fuck up. You don't know what you're talking about.

Nobody forced him to sign up for shit. He did it himself; he made that decision. I could really give a shit less if he's jailed up right now. He broke the fucking rules that he agreed to follow. That's on him, not Bush. . not the government.

Idiot.
Old 04-14-06, 06:03 PM   #20
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
it is the governments wen u sign up for the army u basically sign your life away

and im not blaming him for wat he is doin im jus sayin he cant bitch bout gettin locked up

See, you know it's pretty bad when I actually agree with Efecx about something government related. He signed his name under his own power, agreeing to serve in the military. He said he no longer wanted to do it before his contract expired. . that's his fault.
Old 04-14-06, 06:05 PM   #21
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
he went to iraq twice, if anyone knows the truth about what america and UK are really doing there its him.

He didnt like there actions, and felt they are now there illegal.

Cool. Thanks for sharing. Too bad he still signed his name across the dotted line where he agreed to serve in the military for a given number of years.

You can't just change your mind and say you no longer want to be apart of the military. That's not how it works. That's why you better be damn sure that you want to be in the military before you sign the fucking paper. There's no going back once you do, unless you get dishonorablly discharged or go A-Wall. . in which case everybody will think you're a complete bitch and no job will ever fucking hire you again.
Old 04-14-06, 08:00 PM   #22
Ysdat
Whys That?

your a rich american kid mimesis, so i would expect that sorta mentality.
Old 04-14-06, 09:15 PM   #23
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

What mentality? The mentality that if you sign a fucking paper saying you'd serve in the military then you have to actually do it? The ONLY way you can get out of having to fight is by saying that after seeing the shit you are now a "conscience objector" and you'll still be in the military but you won't be in combat.

Other then that, you can't just back out of the military and say you change your mind. NOBODY FORCED HIM TO SIGN UP. I could empathsize with the dude if a draft had been implemented, he got called, and then refused to go because of religious beliefs or whatever the fuck. And THEN, he got put in jail. But no, he WILLINGLY signed up. Nobody told him to. He made that decision himself, so fuck him if he wants to puss out now. . and fuck you for trying to blame it on anybody but him.

Fuck Bush? What did Bush do? Fuck the government? What did the government do? He signed up for the military by his own damn self. . he couldn't handle it and wanted out. THAT'S ON HIM AND ONLY HIM.

So, shut the fuck up.
Old 04-15-06, 07:13 PM   #24
Ysdat
Whys That?

again, your a rich kid from arizona america. Your mindstate would obviously think this way.
Old 04-15-06, 07:41 PM   #25
Magic5

Yeah, and you're a peice of shit from New Zealand, so it's obvious your mindstate is that of an idiot.

Last edited by Mimesis : 04-15-06 at 07:47 PM.
Old 04-16-06, 01:08 AM   #26
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP: 266D 2B2D

im glad you had to resort to name calling. I spoke truth.
Old 04-16-06, 01:42 AM   #27
Magic5

Yeah, you really made a point.

You make a thread blaming the United States government and President because a guy got in trouble for willingly signing up for the military and then trying to back out. First, Billy Baghdad laughs at you the leaves because he realizes it's pointless even talking to you. Then, a few more people (the same people that I usually disagee with in every thread related to the government) come in and for the most, disagree with you. After that, I come in and further just bomb your arguement and the ONLY thing you have to say in response is "Well, you live in Arizona and your family doesn't live in the ghetto, so THERE!"

Man, get the fuck out of here.

Please explain how it was/is Bush's fault that this guy made the decision to sign up for the military under his own power, then decided that he was done (which breaks the contract that he signed that shows that he agreed to when he signed up)? Tell me. But this time don't even fucking respond if all you're going to say is some bullshit about where I'm from and my family's financial status. That's irrelevant to everything; try sticking to the topic that you started.