RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-05, 11:46 AM   #16
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Lmao I'm not the only one eating vegetables.
EDIT
People eat it for a side dish. And sorry if I'd rather have energy then eat meat and be stressed 24/7 since when does lettuce, corn, and brocolli produce all of our air?
Old 11-11-05, 11:47 AM   #17
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
IP: 31C2 62EB

Blah @ vegetarians, they got no beef

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-05, 11:48 AM   #18
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4A57 561F

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'Cred
Lamo I'm not the only one eating vegetables. since when does lettuce, corn, and brocolli produce air?

It's plant life...and plant life goes through a process called photosynthesis...so believe it or not...that lettuce, corn & broccoli was releasing oxygen into the atmosphere and consuming carbon dioxide (which we release) to survive

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-05, 11:48 AM   #19
Indeph
Not_Indeph

BTW humans give of carbon dioxide too. =/ and so do the animals when they breath. And I'm sure I'm not eating our trees and grass. So wtf
Old 11-11-05, 11:51 AM   #20
Indeph
Not_Indeph

And another thing.

Seeds come from the plants themselves so after you grow crops u can use the seed from it and the cycle continues. So me eating a salad isnt hurting anything.
Old 11-11-05, 11:51 AM   #21
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
BTW humans give of carbon dioxide too. =/ and so do the animals when they breath. And I'm sure I'm not eating our trees and grass. So wtf

duh we release more than we use because the CO2 we intake is exhaled right out + the used oxygen which has been converted into CO2 through our bodies...wtf...you think i didn't know that?...thats why they say (and this is true) that talking to a plant helps it grow because you are directly feeding it Carbon dioxide the gas it needs to eat to live...and you're eating more plants than me i'll say and i seem like the calmer one in this thread...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-05, 11:52 AM   #22
%%%%
Middle Weight

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: FA22 1F5A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
It's plant life...and plant life goes through a process called photosynthesis...so believe it or not...that lettuce, corn & broccoli was releasing oxygen into the atmosphere and consuming carbon dioxide (which we release) to survive

Plants can easily be replinished.After you pull out a plant from it's root..just go plant another one.It's easier.And Plants don't go extinct like animals do from eating them.As there have been waaay more incidents when a species of animals gets wiped out than where a species of plants get wiped out from people being hungry.For every one link you can show me of a plant getting endangered from this....I can pull out like 5 links to where an animal gets endangered from hunting.

And it's not contradicting the lifestyle if you are a veggie due to religion.Religion believes that eating animals alters you emotions,leading you to anger and stress.And that eating fruits and vegetables bring you closer to God.
Old 11-11-05, 11:53 AM   #23
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Lol you can tell who's calm by seeing words? You're mad at me for not eating meat. Who's really the calmer one here?
Old 11-11-05, 11:54 AM   #24
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
And another thing.

Seeds come from the plants themselves so after you grow crops u can use the seed from it and the cycle continues. So me eating a salad isnt hurting anything.

so

you can re-produce livestock and slaughter the older animals and raise the young and bring up more livestock...

plants & animals aren't all that different really...i'm jus saying something has to die so thatwe live no matter how you look at it

if it makes you sleep better @ night better knowing that a fish doesn't feel pain when it's suffocating or a plant can't see or hear then thats cool...i'm jus sayin i'm more aware of this and really whatever happens something dies...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-11-05, 11:56 AM   #25
Indeph
Not_Indeph

How are you using the fish defense against me when you eat meat? It hurts your case more then it hurts mine. And fish is brain food. Meat makes you angry. And In the constant state of depression I used to be in I need it. And I dont think a plant can compare to a living breathing animal. You need to stop being so narrow minded and actually think.
Old 11-11-05, 11:56 AM   #26
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressence
Plants can easily be replinished.After you pull out a plant from it's root..just go plant another one.It's easier.And Plants don't go extinct like animals do from eating them.As there have been waaay more incidents when a species of animals gets wiped out than where a species of plants get wiped out from people being hungry.For every one link you can show me of a plant getting endangered from this....I can pull out like 5 links to where an animal gets endangered from hunting.

And it's not contradicting the lifestyle if you are a veggie due to religion.Religion believes that eating animals alters you emotions,leading you to anger and stress.And that eating fruits and vegetables bring you closer to God.

put it this way...i eat meat...i've had no trouble from the police, never killed anyone...not a stressful person...hunting isn't really anything to do with food...cattle isn't hunted down nor are chickens...they are bred...hunting is a sport...thats how animals like the dodo and some giant turtle went extinct...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-11-05, 11:57 AM   #27
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Lol you can tell who's calm by seeing words? You're mad at me for not eating meat. Who's really the calmer one here?

i'm not mad...i'm actually having a discussion about this...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-11-05, 11:58 AM   #28
Indeph
Not_Indeph

I'm discussing too and you brought up the calm thing. I'm on the defense here so natually I'm not gonna be like you in this. I just think one is less morally wrong. Are u ok now?
Old 11-11-05, 12:02 PM   #29
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
How are you using the fish defense against me when you eat meat? It hurts your case more then it hurts mine. And fish is brain food. Meat makes you angry. And In the constant state of depression I used to be in I need it. And I dont think a plant can compare to a living breathing animal. You need to stop being so narrow minded and actually think.

^ 1st off...i admit to eating meat because it is a human basic instinct tear away our conciounce and our beliefs we are still flesh and bone that need to survive.

2nd meat doesn't make you an angry person...i would really like to see proof on that...it's like saying GTA promotes violence...how many people did you go out and run over and massacre today?

3rd the last bold is parrallel to your last sentence...i'm not being narrow minded infact i acknowledge a plant as a living BREATHING (coz that's what they do hence photosynthesis) organism...same as me and you...but what i don't do is use a plant as my own defence and say because a plant doesn't feel pain and is unaware it makes it ok...which is what you are doing...

for the record

I AM SAYING THAT SOMETHING MUST DIE SO THAT WE SURVIVE...I DON'T HATE VEGATARIANS BUT THEIR METHODS ARE FLAWED IN THEIR BELIEFS

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-11-05, 12:03 PM   #30
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Not really. I wanted energy and not to eat shit that can spoil.