RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Graphex 5 55.56%
$ik 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-04, 06:21 AM   #1
Tempa
~Cursed With Illness~

IP:

I'm goin wit sik. It was a close battles. Lyrically you ain't come wit it. Where tha punches and personals at? But i'm goin wit sik cuz his rhymez was better. Graphex all yo rhymin words was little short words. Vote - $ik

P.S. - Return tha favor. Link in my sig.
Send a message via AIM to Tempa Send a message via MSN to Tempa Send a message via Yahoo to Tempa  
Old 06-24-04, 07:47 AM   #2
~$MOKEY~JO£~
New to RB

IP:

$ik you had some nice lines in there but some of that shit is old, next time come up with some new shit otherwise nice flow nice structure some of dem lines i could tell were your own and they were the bits that stood out fo me.

graphix your verse was shorter but i think it was more to the point. nice flow nice structure and some hard hiting punches in there.

for me i think that $ik would of took this if it wasnt for graphix last lines you, just simply put, murdered him wid these last lines:

im $ik too, sick of attractin these whack emcees/
but im happily apathy towards this slack kid attackin graphex, feedin off my lines like a crack fanatic/
im spittin lyrical spears'N stabbin, makin you have tear spasms, with rhymes so good it givin you an eargasm/

so overall it was close but graphix took this.

Old 06-24-04, 07:48 AM   #3
~$MOKEY~JO£~
New to RB

IP:

eh i cant vote yet but when i can if this still aint closed ill come back and hit it up. just a couple posts to go

Old 06-27-04, 01:41 AM   #4
-NERVEZ-
Light Weight

IP:

$ik came wit better lines that sounded original.grafix lines sounded like they were bitten and he tried to fit em in...good flows though i have to wit $ik i think he took and had a bettr stucture...............

Old 06-27-04, 01:42 AM   #5
-NERVEZ-
Light Weight

IP:

can i get sum honest votes on my battles plse.........

Old 07-01-04, 03:11 AM   #6
verbal violence
Suspended: Biting

IP:

sik dawg my vote goes to you u had better everything over all the other guy almost had you but i read his shit thanur and u had more punches he almost had as many as u but he didnt u had some nice structure well planned out on what ur tryin to say i can see
v/sik
return the favor
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=131634

Old 07-07-04, 07:48 AM   #7
Paris Hilton666
Paris Hilton Gone Crip

IP:

straight up wat happen to you sik a long time ago you actuall beat me and now I can merk you in less than two minutes straight up graph had almost everything so I hav to give it to him