RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-04, 03:20 PM   #16
Klassic
Klassic

IP: 6CF5 20BB

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangsStarShit
Beef = pointless its stupid especially net beef...how many people are actually gonna sort their beefs face 2 face...i guarentee most people here who start shit would NEVER say 1/16 of the shit they say on the streets...people stop it it makes ya look even more fake than ya already are...1st post wit new sig ha ha

yeap whateever he said
Old 08-31-04, 03:25 PM   #17
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5671 DBDD

[QUOTE=Raptor]FUK WHAT GANGSTA BITCH HAD TO SAY, WHO MADE U THE AUTHORITY ON WHAT'S REAL N E WAYS-NEED I REMIND U THAT YO BITCH ASS IS ONLINE LIKE THE REST OF US. BESIDES ONLINE BEEF SUPPOSED TO BE HANDLED ONLINE, OR WHAT THE FUK IS FRONTLINES FOR U DIK. OH, AND POET WORRY NOT WITH THAT DUKK ASS EMPIRE, THE REASON HE GOT BEEF AND PEOPLE FREEPOSTIN ON HIS ASS IS CUZ HE TALK SHIT(LIKE U SAID) AND RUN WHEN SOMEONE COME TO GET IN HIS ASS. EMPIRE U BITCH, LIKE I TOLD IN THE PM I SENT U STOP RUNNIN -BATTLE AND THERE'S NO BEEF, BUT KEEP TALKIN SHIT & NOT BAKKIN IT UP AND IMMA STALK YO ASS TILL U DISAPPEAR PERMANENTLY. THAT'S Y FOLK HATE YO DUK ASS MUTHAFUCKA. TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, THIS IS WHAT THIS TRIK DUKKD ME OVER:

^all this started cuz i told him to elevate and voted aganist him in a battle he lost anyways hes 0-1 and by what he wrote you dont have to hit links to see he is trash as fuck he follows my threads and hates cuz i voted aganist him hes sooooooo lame its funny point proven again i dont start beef if your gonna get madd at honest votes dont battle

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-04, 03:33 PM   #18
World War
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 8615 3BBC

pointless thread. closed
Old 08-31-04, 03:48 PM   #19
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: 521A 4978

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LXDiesel
Im fuckin tired of people postin pointless beef threads. Let go u dont know eachother, fuck. Im tired of people goin with pointles threads like yeah u know and then write never mind. Fuck write sumthin that people can reflect on, and im also tired of ppl just writin a "Ask @*#@_# a question", that shit is very pointles. Im aight with ppl vs. ppl some shit cuz it reflects someones opinion. Im fuckin tired of some people followin others every thread, and sayin
hahaha^^^he is gay" every thread. i mean this forum becomes so crowded every third thread u click on is either one of those^^. Also i hate stupid assholes goin "Vote Here" or "Why Noone Likes Me'" - maybe cuz u post gay threads like dat.

I close them.
And warn people.

and then....
I get....
"Jet's abusing his Powers"
"none of the other mods are like him"
"He's gonna warn me cus he doesn't like me"

It has nothing to do with any of it....
I'm as fair equally to everyone on this site.

And to be honest...I'm gettin sick of see'in complaint threads....

If you let me do my job....
You won't have these problem's
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-04, 08:13 PM   #20
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 07E0 A9F2

LOL @ Empire talkin bout shitty freepostin, but havin 1018 posts in a month dickhead, lol,

those threads are for a laugh man, if you dont like them, ignore and carry on, and it wont affect you, i promise

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote