RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-09, 08:26 PM   #16
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

why would gerrard want to cry for failing to win the trophy?

unlike john terry... steven gerrard HAS lifted the trophy.. in 2005 when we stomped AC Milan. and we were in the final in 2007 as well. we also dumped chelsea out of the competition in 2005, then we dumped chelsea out of the FA Cup in 2006 and surprise surprise.. we topped chelsea in the champions league group stage in 2007.

its about time we allowed them to try and win the trophy. they failed last year, so we figured we'd give them another shot... not so they can win, so we can see john terry break down into tears again.
Old 04-17-09, 09:48 PM   #17
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Text Record: 13-9
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 215C B66F

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
LOL please, Torres or Gerrard would have given their life to even be in the position to do that. And for a second straight yr Chelsea made sure they wouldn't. Sorry son..

And Lampard is a beast, dont hate sonn.

and please, don't act like you didn't see the Cry job Ronaldo did and the one before that. Ronaldo is the biggest baby out there.

Well.....

Someone with his talent, money, girlfriend and ex-girlfriends and what he has already achieved in the sport, id think he was untitled to be a cry baby if he wanted to be.
If he played for chelsea u would love him. Face it man u jus got hate for him coz of all the plus's in his life.
Here is a few examples of mocking your own players....
fletcher is only in the team coz fergie got a hard on for scottish players,
o'shea is first division at best,
scholes needs to be told to retire.
But ronaldo on the other hand is the best player in england.

From chelsea id honestly say lampard is your best player but i honestly wouldnt want any players in the united team.Deco i would of for sure a couple of years ago, like cole, ballack, but not anymore there all wack as fuck now.
Liverpool on the other hand.....
I'd have gerrard and torres all day long... prob alonso aswell.
I fucking hate carragher tho his way too slow, scores too many own goals and gives too many penalties away.
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-09, 10:22 PM   #18
King Solo
Skadoosh!

for united, despite the fact that I hate them with a passion... i'd take ronaldo any day, he's not as good a player as steven gerrard imo.. but he is still a beast. gerrard is just more all round than ronaldo.. more versatile. rooney is a monster, tevez is great for last minute winners. berbatov is an intelligent striker, that's why he strolls about the place rather than running.. he's always in the right area when you need him. although, to be honest I don't think he's doing that well at united as opposed to his days at tottenham. rio ferdinand and vidic are probably the best defensive pairing when they are at their best.. but they just lack in consistency sometimes.. that and they get suspended a lot, lmao. evra is too inconsistent. fletcher sucks. scholes AND giggs need to both retire. nani is a fucking nancy who can't cross a ball to save his life. o'shea is first division. evans is a nice up and comer. van der sar is one of the best goalkeepers in the world. michael carrick sucks testicles.

for chelsea. cech used to be a beast and the #1 ranked goalkeeper in the world.. now he flaps about too much and that injury he suffered has left him a shell of his former self. john terry is imo the best central defender in the world. carvalho is weak sauce. ashley cole is a tool, but he has pace. bosingwa isn't that great, but again he has pace. essien is a FUCKING MONSTER in that holding position. lampard is a great player, not as good as gerrard and that's not just me... that's the majority opinion of most football critics. ballack needs to retire. deco hasn't settled into the english style of football. joe cole is immense, he just needs to stop getting injured. john obi mikel, florent malouda and solomon kalou all suck ass and shud've never been bought. anelka is a great striker and drogba is just a fucking MONSTER.

and finally liverpool. pepe reina is for me the second best goalkeeper in the world.. iker casillas being the absolute best. carragher is a great defender overall, he has his sucky moments but in big games he is immense. daniel agger and martin skrtel are both good defenders, I personally prefer agger because he has an attacking presence also. arbeloa and aurelio are two of the best in the positions of left back and right back. mascherano is an immense defensive midfielder. xabi alonso for me is the best passer of the ball in the world. gerrard, well he is just a fucking beast even on his worst day. torres is the best striker in the world when he is at his best, which right now he isn't because of that hamstring injury that plagued him for best part of this season. riera is ok, he has pace and good ball control but he's not a complete winger I don't think. dirk kuyt is a workhorse, but he really needs to learn how to fucking shoot. ryan babel is still young, he needs more game time and also needs to learn how to use both his feet rather than always cutting on the inside to get on his right foot. the problem for me with liverpool is other than benayoun and sometimes lucas, we have nobody to come off the bench. lucas is an average player, benayoun is a good player in my opinion. we need a couple of big players to add to the squad to make them beast.

the best thing is, its almost a guarantee that at the end of this season if the right price is put up.. david villa will come to liverpool because he has a relationship with benitez and he is really close friends with torres. they partner for the spain international squad and are the best strike partnership in the world.. so no need to waste time on getting them to gel together. and also.. kaka is letting on that if he ever plays in the premiership he wants to play for liverpool because he wants to play with gerrard. ideally he wants stevie boy at milan, but stevie will never leave liverpool.

lol, also thierry henry said he would only return to the premiership if he could play for liverpool to. prospects are looking good.
Old 04-17-09, 10:33 PM   #19
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3B5C CC59

jesus christ, cliff note that shit dude

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 04-17-09, 11:21 PM   #20
King Solo
Skadoosh!

lmao

that is the cliff note version
Old 04-18-09, 05:06 AM   #21
Brydon
I made it and il end it

IP: DC04 88F4

Villa and torres would be crazy as hell.Id like to see that on the box week in week out even if it is for liverpool.
Erm yeah i would agree agger over skrtel.Had agger for my dream team in the sun, shame he aint made the first team more tho cost me shit loads of points, really wasnt expecting hyppia to play as many games as he did.
Cant really disagree with much at all on what you said nick. Apart from surely gomez is a better keeper then reina?? rofl
If mascherano didnt foul as much as he did, he would be right up there with the best in the game, still a more then decent player tho.
Think lucas is a load of shit but benayoun is one of the most consistent players you have, his either outstanding or at worst good never seems to have a bad game.
Oh forgot to say surely you wouldnt want henry would you?? His totally past it for the prem, thats why he went to spain for a slower passed game.
Old 04-18-09, 10:45 AM   #22
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 161A F505

Chelsea- Arsenal in less than 2 hours

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-09, 11:40 AM   #23
King Solo
Skadoosh!

yeah, I wouldn't want henry.. I just thought it was cool how he would only come back to the premiership to play for liverpool and not his beloved arsenal.

kaka needs to come play for liverpool though f'real
Old 04-18-09, 12:06 PM   #24
Brydon
I made it and il end it

IP: 153A 8650

Imagine that kaka and gerrard running midfield-then villa and torres up front.That would be unstoppable aslong as they can deal with our style of football.
Be good to have just one of those players but to have both would surely be a dream.
We will see what the summer brings ay.
Old 04-18-09, 12:09 PM   #25
Brydon
I made it and il end it

IP: 153A 8650

My prediction for that match(chelsea/arsenal) is a cheeky 2-2.

Iv had a cheeky £100 on man.u winning 1-0 2moro vs everton.
Old 04-18-09, 01:13 PM   #26
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 161A F505

1-1 at half. Two horrible goals that shouldn't have been let in. pshh

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote