RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-05, 01:11 PM   #16
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

lol... wow, mad kids gettin banned from songs huh-- I'll get everyone unbanned when I send the pm to strobe unbanning debit.
Old 06-01-05, 01:15 PM   #17
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3D4D 97CE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
lol... wow, mad kids gettin banned from songs huh-- I'll get everyone unbanned when I send the pm to strobe unbanning debit.

yea, yo. And I actually used to leave feed on people's tracks too jus when I was bored. And I did everything correctly, Dooms jus bein' a bitch.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-05, 01:25 PM   #18
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: A597 E53E

Why do people gotta abuse the leave two links rule? Shits mad easy.... And no one should be banned exccept Q for spammin the shit... Took me like a half hour to clean that shit. Respect the rules, and there shouldn't be a prob. I thought Dooms did a good job and never heard no one complain till I got a pm this morning from Omen. I ain't gon sign this, but if theres a bunch of shit I never knew about - I want to hear Dooms justify it.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-05, 01:44 PM   #19
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 8F9D 8B56

it was wrong what he did, but a bannings harsh......

he been coo wit me.
Old 06-01-05, 02:34 PM   #20
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 3B72 CCCE

lol, this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. Check this..

1.omen ------>Just got banned for doing the same thing every time whch is starting a post with NO feedback links in it. he always is on some "I'll leave feed later" which I let him do twice and he "forgot" both times. Dude never leaves feed till I lock his post THEN he goes and leaves feed, so you sir, can go fuck your self if you don't liek it. This is the same dude that makes freeposts in shitloads of songs which in it self is a bannable offense that I dont persue, so you had a ban coming to you anyway - like I already explained to you. Twice.

2.OpTmus-B------> who??? I've never seen you post a single track or seen you leave any feed on a track that I can EVER think of. Please...

3.spul----->Bruh...you got banned fomr the entire board!!! For CHEATING at that. Not freeposting or some dumb shit liek that, for being a snake and triyng to rob someone else out of something. Strobe obviously didn't want you here, but he ain't got the patience to ban you under every alias you come here with. I, however do. Like I told you, which is what I told strobe, as long as I'm mod, if you got banned fomr RV and came bakc with an alias, I'll ban you fomr anytihng I'm looking over. Period. So don't look at it as I'm banning you, look at it as strobe banned you nad I'm reinforcing it. Oh BTW, you're the same person who made 7 IDENTICAL posts all about the same thing in the course of 2 days. THAT'S what caused you to get banned. Which is the same thing that got Carson baned. Whish was the same thing that had Lady Fiyah on the shitlist for a long time.

4.cali---->please, lol. This dude didn't even come to this post for starters, and he'd vote for me getting ass-raped by a swordfish while he videotaped it, so his opinion means what exactly? Everyone who's gotten banned so far is all people that have beef with him, so to see him yap about it (which he hasn't evne appeared here) is haterdom above all haterdom.

5.jay---->who?? first post, what? Another alias with no balls? lol, please.

Plain and simple, you post a track, you need TWO links. People cry because they post ONE link and I lock them, or they post NO links and say they'll come back with em and I lock them. If you don't have links in your post, I'm locking the shit. If you put em in any post under your second one, there's no guarantee I'll see it since I don't fish through every post in every thread looking for one motherfucker's feedback. Same applies for if you left 1000 feedback posts and didn't post a single one of them as links in your post. I don't keep a scorecard of who left feed in what posts.

As a mod, you don't even know I exist till you end up doing some shit outside the rules (which as far as not leaving feedback goes is jsut as good as stealing) and when you get caught and punished for it, you complain. A "petition" like this makes as much sense as asking inmates if the cop that arrested em should get fired.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Doomsday : 06-01-05 at 02:37 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-05, 02:43 PM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

oh yeah, hold this:

RULES

1) Respond to other tracks. Leave feed on 2 other songs before you drop one. You come here to get feed, so do other cats. Respect.

here's where it came form: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=149062

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-05, 02:53 PM   #22
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

Hahahahaha, U Gotta Be Kidding Me!!! You Tellin Me I Dont Post Links Up??? Omg, I Always Post Links, Ive Maybe Not Posted Links On One Song, And Then It Got Locked So I Couldnt Post Them, You Are An Idiot By Far... You Didnt Post Links To Your Track And You Gonna Tell Me I Dont Follow The Rules? You Are A Mod Spose To Set A Good Example For The Site.... Get Outta Here With That Bullshit, And U Close My Threads Wen I Put Shit Like "responded To Gattas Track And Acuitys Track" Like, Ok Theyre Not Links But Go Peep Thier Tracks N U Will Find Feed. U Are Dumb As Fuck I Hope U Get Ur Mod Powers Revoked Cuz Ur A Waste Of Space Net Homo... Before You Give Me N E Lessons On Following Rules. U Need To Take Your Own Advice....

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-05, 03:07 PM   #23
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^^For starters, you got at least three posts that I had locked because you posted no links (saying you left feed on someone elses track would pass as a "link" in this instance). You have at least one track that you NEVER went back to give feed on to re-open, but as far as tracks that you didn't intially leave feed on? shit, there's shitloads of them. Hell, who here hasn't seen your posts locked THEN seen feedback edited into the first post? Look how many of your posts say "last edited by doomsday" or "last edited by the omen" AFTER they got locked down. why would I go out of my way to lock a post unless it didn't stick to the script?

As for my own track, I've been leaving feedback for a long span of time and long before you got active here and anyone in the audio section knows that. How do you think I ended up getting asked to mod? I've got feedback on close to 20 posts and only posted like 6 of my own, so I didn' cite my own shits since the old mods (I figured) would have remembered. Sev didn't, so I went and got 6 links. Look in the post for your self. Reading is fundamental. You're a dude who's calling mods "bitchass" and promoting another rap board in your sig. You expect me ot think you actualyl give a shit about rules here? Like I already said:

Quote:
oh yeah, hold this:

RULES

1) Respond to other tracks. Leave feed on 2 other songs before you drop one. You come here to get feed, so do other cats. Respect.

here's where it came form: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=149062

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 06-01-05, 03:43 PM   #24
the omen
tha illest

IP: 3240 794D

I've got feedback on close to 20 posts and only posted like 6 of my own

^ wow, you left feedback on a whole 20 posts? wooooooww, man i leave feedback to 20 posted tracks in a week, and you said yourself that you been here longer than me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsgay
You expect me ot think you actualyl give a shit about rules here?

if you were somewhat observant you would notice taht the only thing i do wrong is freepost on some tracks but hell it keeps the site active, people love the beef and y ou can't deny that... and as for promoting another site in my sig... who tha fuck cares its not like im stealing the members, im just giving them another site to post their shit up on to get more feed .. is there n e thing wrong with that u idiot?

n i notice ur mod powers have been deactivated.......

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-05, 03:43 PM   #25
Oz™

IP: 71F7 8DC9

what c.a.l.i. and spul said

SIGNED...put me on dat nigga

Send a message via AIM to Oz™ Send a message via MSN to Oz™ Send a message via Yahoo to Oz™   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-05, 03:58 PM   #26
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
^ wow, you left feedback on a whole 20 posts? wooooooww, man i leave feedback to 20 posted tracks in a week, and you said yourself that you been here longer than me...

I'm not trying to compete with you (specially seeing that 20 audio tracks aren't posted in in a single week EVER on RV - but that's not the point..). Honestly, I don't give a shit who's got 1 feedbakc or 1million. I've been working on my album, the one that's following it, and 2 mixtapes, so I don't have time to be giving feedback liek I used to. BTW, I haven't been here longer than you, nor did I ever say that since August comes before December. Reading is fundamental. Don't believe me? go back and quote it. Retard.

Quote:
if you were somewhat observant you would notice taht the only thing i do wrong is freepost on some tracks but hell it keeps the site active, people love the beef and y ou can't deny that... and as for promoting another site in my sig... who tha fuck cares its not like im stealing the members, im just giving them another site to post their shit up on to get more feed .. is there n e thing wrong with that u idiot?

"If you were somewhat observant", you would notice that I didn't A: make the rules. You'd also notice that you B: broke them, then just admitted it. same with the link to another site. That's advertizing, which last time I checked was against hte rules here as well.

Quote:
n i notice ur mod powers have been deactivated.......

"If you were somewhat observant", you'd notice that they haven't. :yawn:. why would they be?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 06-01-05, 04:14 PM   #27
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 148F 30A9

nah, I posted that 7 times, cuz you kept deleting it after I posted within' the rules.

and get this, I got banned for voting for myself, right?

well so did Decree, your homie. lmao... he got banned for same exact thing.

so if I'm banned, you gonna ban virtue too? He did same shit dumbass. lmao....

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-05, 04:19 PM   #28
Conqlusion
New to RV

IP: A544 C9AB

This thread is seriously gay. Thanks to the dickhead that made it.
Old 06-01-05, 04:43 PM   #29
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: CFFD F596

whatever fuck you conqlusion..go suck a dick....this muthafucka doomsday has ta fuckin go he should be baneed from the whole entire muthafickin site....if he so fuckin professional why did he never reopened my song even though i fuckin sent him two links for it ta make up for my bad...the muthafucka never opened it and i put it back out wit 2 links this time and he closes it and banns me from the fuckin song forum just so i dont talk shit bout him....he a fuckin 23 year old pussy...i emailed him 13 fuckin times after patiently waiting for him ta respond he never he never even typed one thang back to me....so i tried fuckin straightnin shit out wit him over AIM but naw he a fuckin soft lil pussy cuz befoore i could type my second thang to him he went off line...he a fuckin ducka that plays unfair wit the fuckin rules....his ass should be banned without doubt..this shouldnt even be a debate
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-05, 04:49 PM   #30
Murdah.txt
Get Stomped.

IP: B481 3E51

agreed he boots people b4 they even get a chance to post linkz so yessssssssssssssssssss