RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Feeble Minded 5 62.50%
Wi11y Na$D@Q 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-18-03, 08:58 PM   #16
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?

Text Record: 31-15
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 867B D818

this was a really hot battle....tough decision...both ya'll my boyz but i gotta be honest....willy...damn u won it lol....this line

so under-stand ur flows sweet liek sweat-glands, and thats to complex for this feeble mind to catch the philosophy//
this bitch aint stopin-me ur moms gave birth to ur weak ass? i think she owes the world a apology//

lol that wa a riot...mad personals and nice punches killed this

but feeble u were really good also...u had some really hot multis and nice punches..this was one of ur really hot lines...

my attack burn like an arsonist...you counter-it wit bitten-shit, but like 'moving too big furniture' it was a 'bad counter-fit'/ (counterfeit)
i'm givin vivid pictures of ya death...sad that he'd have to 'buy a department store' to have a 'sharper image'/
they aint 'invented time machines yet'...too bad, you'd have to 'go back' and steal my flow to win-this/

lol really good

vote - willy nasdaq

yo willy get on yahoo...i'm not at home and this cpu doesn't have aim..

nice battle you two
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~  
Old 06-19-03, 03:42 AM   #17
BombZ
Mass Apeal

Text Record: 28-23
IP: A061 1790

GOOD FUQIN BATTE, WILLY YOU RIPPED THE SHIT DAWG, AND FEEBLE CAME BACK STRONG TOO, BUT OTHERTHAN PUNCHLINES, I WAS FEELIN' FEEBLES FLOW A LIL BIT BETTER SO IMA VOTE WITH FEEBLE
VOTE=FEEBLE

Old 06-19-03, 03:50 AM   #18
Feeble Minded.

Text Record: 0-1
IP: D94C FB98

can ya'll vote like this please........

punches= name and give explanation why, which u were and werent feeling
multi-rhymin= name and who...this=rhymin more than one word in a sentence...
flow= name
metties= name and why
wordplay= name and why....

the vote= name

Old 06-19-03, 04:16 AM   #19
InStIgAt0r
BANNED For D/Ring

From: if i told you i would have to kill your whole family, even tha family's dog
Text Record: 26-43
IP: 831E E4B9

punches= tie both verry good
mettas=feeble more consistant with them
wordplay= tie good both
opener lines(first 3 lines)=willy came harder
finisher(last 3 lines)=feeble came harder
overall feeble got it, hard decision tho, good battle
Send a message via AIM to InStIgAt0r  
Old 06-19-03, 04:18 AM   #20
InStIgAt0r
BANNED For D/Ring

From: if i told you i would have to kill your whole family, even tha family's dog
Text Record: 26-43
IP: 831E E4B9

my cpu isnt letting me vote ill try again later...............................iight 1................................................. ...........
Send a message via AIM to InStIgAt0r  
Old 06-19-03, 04:56 AM   #21
Feeble Minded.

cool yo...

so its

feeble 2
willy-1

but neither of mine are polled.....................................

Old 06-19-03, 05:18 AM   #22
Feeble Minded.

can ya'll vote like this please........

punches= name and give explanation why, which u were and werent feeling
multi-rhymin= name and who...this=rhymin more than one word in a sentence...
flow= name
metties= name and why
wordplay= name and why....

the vote= name

Old 06-19-03, 06:50 AM   #23
Feeble Minded.

drop a vote here and follow that format^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 06-19-03, 10:18 AM   #24
Feeble Minded.

IP: 835F 3885

drop a vote damn it...i must have voted on ten battles to make sure this would not be slept on lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and some yall are in here and still dont have enuf respect to hit up this once i hit urs up...ill remember no doubt u wont be seein my vote in ur battles ne more...

nice battle willy lets get some damn votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old 06-19-03, 10:24 AM   #25
inspire
.-.Marxism.-.

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: CD83 52C9

Punches = Feebz
Wordplay = Willy

...Fuck That Format... I Cant Even Poll Vote...

Feeble Came With The More Consistent Battle Verse... Better Punches... And Punches Win Battles...

Vote - Feeble
Send a message via MSN to inspire Send a message via Yahoo to inspire  
Old 06-19-03, 10:25 AM   #26
lilbrick005

IP: A6BA F638

Let brick break it down

Willy's breakdown

u aint nice bitch so let me flip first, i get rid of kids liek when my dic squirts, how u goin win wit a shit verse?//
bout to expose this pussy like ripped skirts ur flows a gimmick,u dont want test illness like closed clinics//
in a battle feeble is assed-out like a strip-tease performance ur destination is success u most hav forgotten the coordinates//
u aint nice i'm bout to expose this slut,u married to life watch me put holes in ur tux,u got ass raped by splitt now u holdin ur butt//

Those lines were nice

so face it please spittin bac-ward abc's only time u seein a W between X-&- V its a mistake testin me//
cuz i'm ahead of ya..placin u in the place where the paramedics are thinkin ur sic cuz u developed sars//

Ummm.....that abc line is played out, and anyone that still raps about sars is played out

while ur out dressin in drag i'm developing bars to rip u apart,i;m out for blood liek a crip-war place testicles in ur mouth so u spit wit balls//
so face it i''m the better man!,and ur punches are similar to Amsterdam cuz it Netherlands(never lands)//
so under-stand ur flows sweet liek sweat-glands, and thats to complex for this feeble mind to catch the philosophy//
this bitch aint stopin-me ur moms gave birth to ur weak ass? i think she owes the world a apology//
i'l punch a hole in feebles destiny, just to reach ur fate, i'l put ur body in the land down under so u can meet ur "mate"//

Those lines were nice

i got a hungry blade that will eat ur face fuccin wit me,i'l bend ur spine "bac" like grass-hopper knees//
ur not a emcee..just a average-bitch fuc a bar limit i got more 16's then Georgia state marriages//
so pay attention cuz i'm a man at war, break ur jaw how u battlin me on a computer that aint even urs?//

I didn't like those lines too much

i drop heat incase in bombs, ur parents was hopin for a lil girl no wonder y u wear make up when u face ur moms//
ur a bitch nigga! and i'm revealing -it wit such skills and shit RB is even feelin it,so pussy u best roll wit 911 like porshe-dealerships//

Those lines were tight

Feeble's break down

this kid claims to be a gangsta...'throwin broken pencil points' is the only ways he's ever 'shot holo-tips'/
my name will lyrically spank-ya...operatin' 'cranes and boulders' is the only way he'll ever 'demolish-shit'!/
im going from point 'a' to point 'b'...you better 'c' what follows this/
i'd make ya 'eat ya words', but heard its unhealthy to 'swallow-shit'/
my attack burn like an arsonist...you counter-it wit bitten-shit, but like 'moving too big furniture' it was a 'bad counter-fit'/ (counterfeit)

Damn that counterfeit line was tight, the rest of it was tight too but the counterfeit was dope

i'm givin vivid pictures of ya death...sad that he'd have to 'buy a department store' to have a 'sharper image'/
they aint 'invented time machines yet'...too bad, you'd have to 'go back' and steal my flow to win-this/
my barrage-damages this nasdaq-bitch, smack-this-kid...why have this 'end-ever'/ (endeavor)=he wants to beat me
you whack-as-shit, practice-this rappin-shit...i send-severs/
you'll never be as high as me...saw you tryin wit a 'bent-lever'/

Those was tight lines

i'm slavin-my-rival... a prime example of why hype-is-shit/
if i 'gave-'em-my-saliva', he still wouldnt produce this 'type-of-spit'/
this kids a mother fucking faggot...literally...facing the 'ex-'poser'/ (exposure)
only a 'vet' wit an 'animal p.d.' ...votes read 'snake eyes', battle faces closure/
my words-cause him shivers, like i froze the mic...'containing' his style like i made him 'swallow lids'/
fuck a creek..ya stuck up a river, the votes are 'raining in' for me like 'e-bay bids'/

Those was nice

Multies-feeble
Wordplay-feeble
Punchlines-Willy
Personals-Tie

Im gonna have to ride with feeble on this one holla!!!!hit up my battle with Duece2's

Old 06-19-03, 01:14 PM   #27
Feeble Minded.

IP: 7700 FE87

aite thats cool...

4-1 me but only 1 polled damn people!!! lol.////.................................................. .................................................. ............................................thanks for voting droppa link and il hit it up people vote here first plz............................................... .

Old 06-19-03, 01:42 PM   #28
Feeble Minded.

IP: 7700 FE87

this battle needs vote peeps...i already voted on like ten battles none here though...votevotevotevote,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,uppin peepesghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old 06-19-03, 03:13 PM   #29
Noiz
BANNED For Being A Dick

Text Record: 11-5
IP: 17BA BD61

Hmmm...

Multis= Feeble
Wordplay= Feeble
Punchlines= Tie
Personals= Tie
Flow= Tie

Hmmm...Willy, You Are The Only One That Should Be Asking Yaself 'How Can I Win With That Shit Verse"...You're Better Than That, Cmon Now...

.................................................. ...........

Old 06-20-03, 02:02 AM   #30
Feeble Minded.

IP: D331 8C73

aite thanks for voting........................
more votes peeps/...............................................dam n i shoulda won already........................................... .............but no one poll votes............................................. .............

poll ya votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!