RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
c-rob 2 40.00%
InStIgAt0r 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-03, 11:50 AM   #16
Ruttah

IP: 992B EE9A

som epeople come and hit my battle up with VIP911............................................ ...........................................

Old 06-27-03, 02:28 PM   #17
c-rob

IP: C4C9 77C0

uppin 4 some feedback and votes-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 06-27-03, 03:16 PM   #18
InStIgAt0r
BANNED For D/Ring

From: if i told you i would have to kill your whole family, even tha family's dog
IP: 1E10 D619

uppin for some votes, post a link and ill hit it up wid an honest vote, even if you vote against me,.....,,,,
Send a message via AIM to InStIgAt0r  
Old 06-30-03, 11:33 AM   #19
InStIgAt0r
BANNED For D/Ring

From: if i told you i would have to kill your whole family, even tha family's dog

uppin............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................
Old 06-30-03, 11:39 AM   #20
starrboy

IP: BE2A 7ABA

yo nice battle but i am gonna have to give this one to
nStIgAt0r better flow

yo hit mine beack please Starrboy V.S _________

Old 06-30-03, 02:00 PM   #21
c-rob

IP: BA65 1F73

UPPIN 4 VOTES============================================= ================================================== ================================

Old 06-30-03, 10:05 PM   #22
c-rob

uppin yall
================================================== ================================================== ================================================== =======================================

Old 07-01-03, 09:41 AM   #23
c-rob

uppin 4 some votes\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Old 07-01-03, 03:03 PM   #24
InStIgAt0r
BANNED For D/Ring

ill return tha favor if you vote for or against me, juss vote so we can get this over with, and vote it honestly.......................................... ..
Old 07-01-03, 03:16 PM   #25
MoRbId
BANNED For Bullshit

IP: 1078 B0CF

I seriously think they need to fuck the 100 post b4 poll rule, u ppl aint gettin Enuf votes d00d, i would if i could, but i cant. :P Sry.
I liked the flo on instigator's but in my opp. u shouldnt have used that one line " dont let me loze you or confuse you" ... 'cas thats deff a 50 Cent line bro.
Send a message via AIM to MoRbId Send a message via Yahoo to MoRbId  
Old 07-01-03, 09:51 PM   #26
BROOKLYN
BANNED

IP: FC67 622E

Quote:
Originally posted by InStIgAt0r
ill return tha favor if you vote for or against me, juss vote so we can get this over with, and vote it honestly

I LIKED BOT VERSES WITH THE FLOW BUT IT SEEMED THAT INSTIGATOR FEEL OFF AT THE END WITH THE FINISHER BECAUSE 2 OF THOSE LINES DIDNT RHYME, OPENER WAS OKAY BUT I THINK C ROB GOT IT FOR A LITTLE EXTRA OF WORDPLAY

RETURN THE FAVOR WITH A FAIR VOTE:
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=62042
Send a message via AIM to BROOKLYN  
Old 07-01-03, 11:29 PM   #27
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

IP: A83D FCA5

yo im givin this to instigator i think he came wit betta punches, ey instigator check out this battle right quick and poll vote for the best verse aight dog http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=62523

Old 07-02-03, 12:08 AM   #28
EMCEE Cannibal
BANNED

IP: 1BD5 13B2

instagator ur finishin rhyme was kinda not up to what you can really doo.......C-Rob got this one...

Old 07-09-03, 02:29 PM   #29
o0 Spirit 0o

IP: 7FEB 4053

instagator ...... vote.....
better flow punches

i liked that shit witht he caps that was semi-origional

good luck

Old 07-14-03, 09:39 PM   #30
Dj-Kos

IP: 9AD6 87BB

my vote go to instigator flow was tight

crob work on the flow alittle more u got good flow but instigators flow just hit harder