RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-06, 10:45 PM   #1
L.E
L.E

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
lmfao, what the fuck? I was just amused that I wasn't called out so I brought it to your attention but pointing out the fact that even if you do I can't do shit for a coo minute. Theoretically I CAN do it, but the quality will be booooooooooooooty. Should we throw down anyways?

Yeah...who gives a fuck about quality..? Fuckin set it up.
Old 04-22-06, 09:04 PM   #2
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Pretty sure he has mentioned his computer is messing up, Chadwittins. Don't get so angry, allow me to dab your forehead with this cloth.
Old 04-22-06, 09:49 PM   #3
L.E
L.E

IP:

-_-

Still no replies.
Old 04-22-06, 09:51 PM   #4
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP:

-_-

Still no book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 04-22-06, 10:11 PM   #5
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
-_-

Still no book.

You're a lil smart ass aren't you.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-06, 10:20 PM   #6
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP:

Mim can rap....and his cousin can too...They Both make me laugh.

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-06, 12:07 AM   #7
lolsobelol
New to RV

IP:

hey ennui you're a bitch
Old 04-23-06, 12:22 AM   #8
Magic5

IP:

LMAO @ this. You make a callout when I'm not on the computer and then say that I'm ducking you? I HAVEN'T BEEN ONLINE, QUEERBOY. You're just mad because you tried to blame Swift getting arrested on the fucking government like he didn't break the law to get on probation then didn't comply with the directions of it. . TWICE. Just shut the fuck up. Have I ever battled audio on this site before? Nope. Do I have a reason to audio battle you now? Nope. Just because you can't explain the blatant Eminem/D12 dickriding you do all over this board without sounding like a complete fucking faggot, doesn't mean I need to audio battle you. How the fuck did you draw the conclusion that would solve anything?

Let's just take a look at the possible outcomes;

I win, you lose. You get made fun of for losing to a primarily text head. I win nothing for beating a fucking nobody/emo kid who had his e-friend tell everybody he died on an internet rap forum board for attention. Wow. Great accomplishment for me.

You win, I lose. You take pride in beating a primarily text head. I don't lose anything because I AM A PRIMARILY TEXT HEAD. After that you keep posting up your posts laced with Eminem/D12 dickriding and I keep calling you on it. You keep not looking like a fucking dumbass and we both go on and eventually forget that we even battled because neither one of us gains or loses anything out of the whole situation.

Those are some tight circumstances, but I think I'm going to have to pass for now. I have two other track ideas that I'm working on with my cousin, and I think I'd be better off spending my time doing them then I would doing this.

Now's about the time where you come in and be like, "Oh, YOU DUCKED" without addressing anything I just took the time to type out because you and I both know that it's right and that you're a fucking faggot. Have a great night.
Old 04-23-06, 12:24 AM   #9
Magic5

IP:

Lmao. Haha, now that I just posted that I'm already starting to have a change of heart. I'm at a my dad's house right now with no recording equipment, but when I get back to my mom's I may get at you (depending on how many hours/days I have to work this week). If I have to work a lot, fuck no I'm not going to waste the time I have on this shit. If I don't have to much to do, I'll gladly set it up.

Tell me what you want the time limit to be.
Old 04-23-06, 12:25 AM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

^Why dont you just battle him bro...?

I mean.. Yeah it might not solve anything... But it wouldnt hurt...\\

EDIT: Word.. Jus read ya second post...
Old 04-23-06, 12:31 AM   #11
Magic5

IP:

Yeah, but it's just like. . what do either of us gain? Know what I'm saying? I win. . and? Nobody cares. He wins. . and? Still nobody cares. It's just pointless as hell.

But, whatever. Schedules were posted today but I'm at my dad's so I'll call my boss tomorrow and find out when I work this week. I will then relay that information back here.
Old 04-23-06, 12:34 AM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Battling aint really about that though.. Battling is about showing off the size of your ego and crushing someones self-esteem...

Its fun..........
Old 04-23-06, 12:42 AM   #13
Magic5

IP:

Yeah, but it's a little different when he's a mainly audio head and I'm mainly a text head. If he beats me(a text head) in audio. . I won't give a fuck. My self esteem won't be any lower because he beat me in something I never claimed to be good at. Being the faggot that he is, he'll think it's some great accomplishment to beat a text head in audio, but for most people they wouldn't even have made this callout. If you were pissing me off and I made a thread like this, but called you out for a 50 line text battle would you accept? Nah, cause you've never claimed to be good at text battling and you're a primarily audio head. And, if you did accept I would get NO props, respect, or feel any better about myself if I beat you. If you lost you wouldn't give a shit either because the whole site already knows that you don't do it. You've never claimed to be good at it. Like, do you at least see where I'm coming from?

It just seems stupid as all fuck to me. If it'll make him feel better I'll consider doing it, it all just depends on my work schedule this week though.
Old 04-23-06, 12:42 AM   #14
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Last time he Limited Edition did this....... Will S.Unyu ended up beating him 5-0.
Old 04-23-06, 12:56 AM   #15
Shazz
Never Around

IP:

I remember when i called Memsis out too -.-
Send a message via ICQ to Shazz Send a message via AIM to Shazz Send a message via MSN to Shazz Send a message via Yahoo to Shazz   Reply With Quote