RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-05, 01:06 PM   #16
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

^she's lying LV hates any penis walking creature... hee hee *runs before LV responses*
Old 07-27-05, 01:08 PM   #17
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
my aim is there

five source ceo

but yea...Lady Fiya...good ass point

maybe it's human nature...but i dunno why people have to do dat kinda shyt

they gotta feel like they are important to you in some kinda way, so they run these dumb ass games (test) to see how much you really feeling them, and what you'll let them do to you and the extent of it.
Old 07-27-05, 01:11 PM   #18
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

pfffft @ Fiya...gay men are tha shit, you shush...my favorite uncle is gay as a jay bird ...his friends are hilarious and they think I'm sexii, like most gay men do...I get compliments from so many gay guys when I be in da clubs and shit hahaaa...

but yeah I don't hate guys, I said in the post I gave one my number today lol...and I might start talking to this other dude from the East Coast...and right now I'm IGnoring the dude from ATL's calls cuz he tryina getwid me and I was just tryina be kewl with him on a friendship level...he just wanted to FUCK and I could tell so he's a goner, if we're gonna have a relationship mostly about sex you gotta be fine as FUCK and he wasn't, LMAO...but yeah, I don't hate guys, I'm just really really really picky with them *shrugs*

P.S. if you red my post (LF!!) I've already stated what you just said above me

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-05, 01:13 PM   #19
Macreep
T&T

IP: 658B CB6E

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
got dayum just cuz he's gay doesn't mean he can't CHiLL wid one of his niggas on a friendship level...I mean really...do you have sex with every female you've ever CHiLLed with?...gEEEEzus

Well.....to answer ur question......yes I do......
Old 07-27-05, 01:13 PM   #20
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EF25 E8E6

lol... fiya wildin' too... ayo LV... you gon take that...lmao... Q... damn the games, homie... most kats already got playstation, nah mean... lol...niggaz nowadays want some real life shyt...werd... best thing to do is to let someone find you... stop looking... it's easier that way

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-05, 01:14 PM   #21
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

L V ur a lesbain?>
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-05, 01:15 PM   #22
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

when you start liking guys *drops jaw*.. what happened to what's her name ~_~... what she do to you? Do i have to kill her when she comes back to the CHI!!! heah?!!! You just changed a whole lot in that single post.. *hugs you* My L. Veracity is growing up. My daughter, my baby!! My child! Don't lemme teach you bout the birds and the bees..
[/too-much-medicine]
Old 07-27-05, 01:15 PM   #23
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
lol... fiya wildin' too... ayo LV... you gon take that...lmao... Q... damn the games, homie... most kats already got playstation, nah mean... lol...niggaz nowadays want some real life shyt...werd... best thing to do is to let someone find you... stop looking... it's easier that way

well...ders some truth to dat...come to think of it, the few times I've been "in love" it crept up on me out of nowhere...took my ass by surprise

but...sometimes u aint lookin for love...sometimes u lookin for friendship or just a nut...and that can also be accommodated
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-05, 01:16 PM   #24
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
L V ur a lesbain?>

yes but no.. it's complicated. she loves everyone equally, an universal lover.. btw my last post was to ms. LV, sprouting bud.. aight hold on to your flower dammit.!!
Old 07-27-05, 01:17 PM   #25
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>

LV know i'm messing with her.. hee hee. rundunana
Old 07-27-05, 01:21 PM   #26
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP: 0825 899A

Yo if dude stood you up then he obviously don't take him seriously.Just forget dude.If he ask for you t ocome back then you would be in the position he is right now.So I suggest you just go at some other dude,cause it aint worth talkin to someone who don't respect you period.

peace
Old 07-27-05, 01:22 PM   #27
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

^and that's word to the pomogranates next to Hades bench heah..
Old 07-27-05, 01:23 PM   #28
Macreep
T&T

IP: 658B CB6E

^^^naH....but wat if he loves the guy???..............*which I think he does*
Old 07-27-05, 01:24 PM   #29
L. Veracity

ROFLMAO @ hold onto ya flower, hahaaa...

to answer Tha Q, I don't see gender as a boundary when deciding who I wanna be in a relationship with...

HOWEVER!!

shit, I just don't trust niggas enough to FUCK wid 'em fuh real...99% are lying ass dogs that just wanna get in my tight pussy...and they be ON my shit even more when I tell 'em I don't have sex, then they REALLY try hard...but what they don't kow is the harder they try, the more I'm gonna fight them...I don't like being chased, shit's annoying, if a nigga tryina call me all the time tryina get wid me it gets on my nerves, call me from time-2-time and if I wanna FUCK wid you then I'll call your ass...

but yeah, I don't trust people with penis enough to mess wid 'em, especially living in the south, eF that shit...I'll be single 'til I move out of Houston...let's move in together Q ...

P.S. LF, "she" didn't do anything, she still in Chicago and doesn't know about these niggas and she damn sure dunno about dude from this morning giving me his number and she prolly won't, nothing is gonna come to pass with me and any of these niggas so there's no point in speaking on it and getting her upset, I love her, not these dudes...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-05, 01:25 PM   #30
L. Veracity

the computer I was on earlier was FUCKin' up but yeah ummmm, he said it was just a blind date dude, lol...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by L. Veracity : 07-27-05 at 03:12 PM.