RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-06, 12:33 PM   #16
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 5A3C EDE1

Funny how we put trust in scientists. They couid be lying. If i was a mad sciencist I could say anything at random and the world would believe it. All i need to do is write about it and put it on google. Soon enough somebody will see it and it will be all over the internet. How do you know that it wasn't made from a scientist? how do we know that the scientists didn't infect the lakes in africa and blame it on the africans. People are soo busy scrambling for an explanation they'll believe anything.

Really i could care less how it was created. All i know is that its a problem now. Thats all that really matters.

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 12:51 PM   #17
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

the image of a "mad" scientist with WILD hair wearing a white coat is a stereotype bro.

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 12:52 PM   #18
David Lama
oh yea?

Text Record: 7-0
IP: 7DBC 4204

oh sure just cause they say it it has to be true LOL
Old 05-31-06, 12:55 PM   #19
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 5A3C EDE1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
the image of a "mad" scientist with WILD hair wearing a white coat is a stereotype bro.

so your saying every single scientist is honest and tries to help the world. A little bit of money can change anybodys mind

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 01:35 PM   #20
SpokenBluntly
*Da FeMaLe BaNdIT*

Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B951 AF7F

LOL that article can't even begin to show Any of You the bigger picture of aids or the history that surrounds it...Just as Apex pointed out..the blood is different..the reason why a Chimp is a Chimp and a Human is Human is because there is a seperate DNA make up..DNA transfusions are near to impossible..to literally draw out someone (or some animals) genetic structure and put it into someone (or some other animal) is ludicris.either the human would die instantly..or the animal woould..It got here some other way.....now thats your opinion to decide how..i won't place my opinion of any of u cats
Old 05-31-06, 01:42 PM   #21
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
so your saying every single scientist is honest and tries to help the world. A little bit of money can change anybodys mind

I'm not saying every scientist is honest. But, the image of a "mad scientist" is a stereotype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lama
oh sure just cause they say it it has to be true LOL

What's true is that there're viruses that occur in nature that don't kill the hosts. What's true is that we share over 90% of our DNA with Chimps. What's true is that every scientist that's studying AIDS is NOT from the United States. It's not logical to suggest there's an international cover up by ALL scientists.

Viruses occur in nature. That's not hard to believe. As for the exact manner in which Aids crossed from other primates to us, that's still up in the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpokenBluntly
LOL that article can't even begin to show Any of You the bigger picture of aids or the history that surrounds it...Just as Apex pointed out..the blood is different..the reason why a Chimp is a Chimp and a Human is Human is because there is a seperate DNA make up..DNA transfusions are near to impossible..to literally draw out someone (or some animals) genetic structure and put it into someone (or some other animal) is ludicris.either the human would die instantly..or the animal woould..It got here some other way.....now thats your opinion to decide how..i won't place my opinion of any of u cats

Who's talkig about genetic structure? A virus is a foreign antigen in a host's body. We share over 90% of our DNA with chimps. That has little to do with the mutation of a virus, unless that mutation allows for what happened, to actually happen.

Also, the difference between human to human is very small

Last edited by Tha Q. : 05-31-06 at 01:48 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 01:55 PM   #22
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 5375 4429

If you believe that AIDS came through primates blood, then you might as well believe that AIDS coulda came from Chickens, or...rabbits or...horses, or any other animal with completely different blood.

wake up.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 03:23 PM   #23
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

God damnt @ me originally thinking this was true. Now that Tha Q has said it, it pretty much guarantees that I was wrong. SHIT!

*Runs back to the drawing board*
Old 05-31-06, 04:05 PM   #24
locknes
its WU muthafucka

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 964E EB42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
If you believe that AIDS came through primates blood, then you might as well believe that AIDS coulda came from Chickens, or...rabbits or...horses, or any other animal with completely different blood.

wake up.

watch him dodge that one as he does all of your statements
Old 05-31-06, 04:08 PM   #25
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3C62 382D

this is Old......

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-06, 04:22 PM   #26
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
God damnt @ me originally thinking this was true. Now that Tha Q has said it, it pretty much guarantees that I was wrong. SHIT!

Rofl *dead*
Old 05-31-06, 06:04 PM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 5375 4429

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis

lmao sad but true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
watch him dodge that one as he does all of your statements

pfftt..man you said it.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote