RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-05, 02:53 AM   #1
Bangalore

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepBeyond
But I'm white, so I guess I'm just racist now too.

lol i'm indian.. welcome to the club...we don't know where they come from so we wouldn't understand

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 07-19-05, 02:56 AM   #2
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

IP:

Yeah, but forreal though, when black people mention shit about being slaves. Lol @ that... How long ago was that? And how many of them lived through that?

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 07-19-05, 02:58 AM   #3
Bangalore

IP:

Quote:
Yeah, but forreal though, when black people mention shit about being slaves. Lol @ that... How long ago was that? And how many of them lived through that?

none... now they want to blame everyone else but themselves for there problems... music... school systems... jobs...(which comes from the poor school choices they make)... its pathetic..

Free Time...

Old 07-19-05, 03:03 AM   #4
[.:D:.]
Deadly

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
none... now they want to blame everyone else but themselves for there problems... music... school systems... jobs...(which comes from the poor school choices they make)... its pathetic..

another stupid thing u said..if u didnt realize..look in a white community...they got big ass schools uniforms happy people good teachers actual things to use to learn like new ass books...

if u look in a black community they just tossed in some teachers thats beginners..books that have been used for years..put the school down the fuckin street rom a liqour store or sum shit..

and its somethin called zoned schools...around them good schools is expensive ass houses...around the bad schools is cheap ass apartments..

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 03:06 AM   #5
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff
another stupid thing u said..if u didnt realize..look in a white community...they got big ass schools uniforms happy people good teachers actual things to use to learn like new ass books...

if u look in a black community they just tossed in some teachers thats beginners..books that have been used for years..put the school down the fuckin street rom a liqour store or sum shit..

and its somethin called zoned schools...around them good schools is expensive ass houses...around the bad schools is cheap ass apartments..

You tell him not to stereotype then do it yourself. Yeah, you're a fucking hypocrite. Yeah, i live in a mostly white community, lmfao, yeah, we're so happy and shit, smiles across our face all day man.

Old 07-19-05, 03:10 AM   #6
Bangalore

IP:

Quote:

then why don't you work that much harder to get out of the situation....? and son i went to a private school... i live in a nice neighborhood big whoop so sue me my mom decided to work her ass off to get to where she is.. finacially and professionally... plus public schools arent that bad... and they didn't just toss in the teachers.. do you guys actually want to learn?... because if you do you will get past the hardships...*reaches to give scruff a hug

o yea what happens to all those rappers and r&b singers when they get a little cash.. they get out of there and move to a nice rich area... and what do they do? send there kids to nice schools... why? becuase they can afford it... just because they talk about the streets dosent mean they care enough to change ya life

Free Time...

Old 07-19-05, 03:14 AM   #7
Deadly

IP:

Quote:
then why don't you work that much harder to get out of the situation....? and son i went to a private school... i live in a nice neighborhood big whoop so sue me my mom decided to work there asses off to get to where they are... plus public schools arent that bad... and they didn't just toss in the teachers.. do you guys actually want to learn?... because if you do you will get past the hardships...*reaches to give scruff a hug

yes but ya mother prolly does somethin real good yo...somethin u need degrees for..somethin u need money to go to college for yo...u kno a black person would have to like slave to get a position ya mother prolly got by just doin her job yo..real talk yo..dont put a black person somewhere like a boss position or sumthin ckuz as soon as somethin wind up missin its our fault..ckuz we such.."animals"

Old 07-19-05, 02:58 AM   #8
Deadly

IP:

Quote:
ok so i decided to say that the black people i know are dumb... and that they don't do anything to better themselves because they idolize a few lucky individuals....seriously now.. you guys front so much about the N word....ITS A WORD.. FOR BEING SUCH THUGS AND HARDCORE RAPPERS.. I'D THINK THAT A STUPID WORD WOULDN'T HURT YOUR FEELINGS... big fucking whoop... i've never seen one group of people try and hide from the truth.. its so absurd to me that a population thats so proud of "where they come from " can be so god damn whiney about the facts... now yes there are the ccertain few Black iNDIVIDUALS that understand what i'm saying here...but for the rest of you whiney ass bitches.. grow up ...bring the heat... if what i just said makes me a racist then so be it....

u kno how many white people wanna be hardcore rappers..u idiot..just ckuz somebody is black dont mean they a hardcore rapper..lmao..

Old 07-19-05, 03:01 AM   #9
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

IP:

Quote:
u kno how many white people wanna be hardcore rappers..u idiot..just ckuz somebody is black dont mean they a hardcore rapper..lmao..

They still claim to be thug and get their feelings hurt from a word. I know black people that aren't wiht the whole gangsta gangsta thing and they don't care who says the n word. haha.

Old 07-19-05, 03:00 AM   #10
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP:

look i think you have pure audacity to even dare to come out with some shit like that.
who the fuck do you think you are....

You ain't even black so how dare you regard my race as bitching and whining.
You've just stereotyped an entire race.....and thats a prejudiced opinion which, no prizes for guessing, is in actual fact a racist thing to come out with.

okay if the term nigga being used against black people to degrade the race and try make them feel inferior is "okay".....

then i guess you don't mind it when people drop the P - word when talkin about indians......
Old 07-19-05, 03:02 AM   #11
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souljah
look i think you have pure audacity to even dare to come out with some shit like that.

You've just stereotyped an entire race.....and thats a prejudiced opinion which, no prizes for guessing, is in actual fact a racist thing to come out with.

okay if the term nigga being used against black people to degrade the race and try make them feel inferior is "okay".....

then i guess you don't mind it when people drop the P - word when talkin about indians......

Thats what hes talking about.

Old 07-19-05, 03:05 AM   #12
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP:

Quote:
Thats what hes talking about.

i don't know why i bother tryna put a point across to pricks like you.....
Old 07-19-05, 03:09 AM   #13
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

IP:

Quote:
i don't know why i bother tryna put a point across to pricks like you.....

But you all act like you're the only race that has delt with shit.

Old 07-19-05, 03:16 AM   #14
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP:

Quote:

Shut The Fuck Up ....'Nigga' ....oops i said it....who gives a shit....
Old 07-19-05, 03:08 AM   #15
Deadly

IP:

i kno...but its true..u might not see it as bein a happy ass place..but thats ckuz u dont see what we go through...i havent lived a life in a white persons shoes..but i kno its not harder then a black persons life..heh..