RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
BlackDeathDB 2 28.57%
kelsick39 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-05, 12:10 AM   #16
Magic5

IP: 7ADD 6459

Voted For: BlackDeathDB

kelsick39
structure is good.. flow is on target.. u had some multis.. wordplay was decent.. a few of ur punches connected.. decent personals..

BlackDeathDB
structure is good.. flow is on target.. no multis.. wordplay was pretty sick.. some of ur punches connected.. pretty good personals..

Overall
kelsick39 had more multis.. both had a good structure and flow.. BlackDeathDB had the better wordplay.. more connecting punches.. and better personals.. so basing off of that.. BlackDeathDB gets my vote..

VOTE - BLACKDEATHDB

Old 02-02-05, 12:18 AM   #17
kelsick39
Light Weight

IP: 28AD 5545

^^^^ damn yall bitches...... i think ur vote mightve understood my verse, but i think the other guy might not even know wat the blackdeath is cuz almost everyline i did dealt with that.... aka. the bubonic plaque, which happened during the middle ages, blah blah blah, im not gonna explain it, but i think some of u who voted (even the ones who voted for me) might not even know wat the Black Death actually was...... but nice battle right now... Black Death is still the biggest bitch..... if u win this, thisll be the biggest bull ever

Old 02-02-05, 12:20 AM   #18
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP: 5671 DBDD

Voted For: kelsick39

ok kel you aint have no good vocab or good punches here they were lacking badly personals were wack as shit and used a million times aganist the other 1000000000000 dudes with names like blackdeathblack plague blah blah blah your struture is decent much better then most noobs but very weak punches hurt you 4/10
blackdeath ok no punches at all made your very bad very bad and not in a good way your struture is bad also shit looks like
------
-------------------
wtf is that anyways no good disses either vocab wasnt good either 2/10
ok neither came hard but while kel had weak punches and played disses black had no punches and disses that sucked harder then prostitutes in hunts point kel got this

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.  
Old 02-02-05, 08:16 AM   #19
kelsick39
Light Weight

IP: 3B27 2020

uppi n

Old 02-02-05, 10:32 AM   #20
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

IP: CD98 49E3

I was feelin both verses but it broke down like this:

BlackDeathDB: Your opener was ok. It needed to be stronger and on more of a personal level. Not too sure bout his blimp being broke..?
Closer was ok buit again lacked the finishing touch. His ass getting sick isnt really dissing him very hard. But i see where you were going.
Your punches were ok, not really personal enough, some ok attempts at metaphors but with no real wordplay or anything complicated but still quite good to read.

Kelsick: Nice opener, good multis and nice punch. Be proud of that one bro.
Closer was good aswel, i defo saw wat you were doing wiv the middle ages, peasant theme in that bar. -good work.
Some nice punches aswel as DB, once again, not very complicated but only time can improve that (and practice) get some more metaphors and wordplay going on. But overall your opener and closer gave you the edge in this battle

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex  
Old 02-02-05, 12:52 PM   #21
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: E3CA 7CA2

this was a wack battle. i think kel took it tho. he came harder with punches and wordplay. i think u need to elevate tho, cause it wasnt that hard. i felt u shouldve came harder. i voted for u cause i think ur structure was better. u didnt have any stretched lines, and thats what made ur structure look better
black-ur verse was hella wack. elevate. i wasnt feelin tha wordplay and shit. i think u need to focus a lot on ur rhymin tho. ur punches werent that hard, and they didnt land that good.
overall-i think this was a wack battle, but kel took it..he came harder with punches and wordplay and his structure really sealed it...

plz RTF this shit...too many battles gettin slept on, and i took my time out to vote on this shit..........

elevate....~1~
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy