RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-05, 07:41 AM   #16
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
thats stupid, and the most idiotic excuse ever. i peep plenty of stuff, n what one man says, never influences what tracks i do, i spit what im feeling at the time, or what the beat gets me thinking/feeling.

people need to quit making tired excuses and actually do shit.

don't refer to me in the 3rd person when ur referring to me...

I don't have to make excuses...I peep shit I choose to peep...

and it's a valid reason for ME...the same reason I don't read misc. books of poetry...iz that it can influence u...

anyway...I cud go deeper into what I mean...but u wudn't understand it anyway

I drop regularly in that forum...I reply to tracks...I've made a tutorial...I do alot for "audio" on this site...so...don't tell me what I shud or shudnt be doing

could I do more? of course...anyone can

just DO YOU.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-05, 07:41 AM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: C4A3 993F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
^^The Songs forum consists of 6-8 "faithful few" cats who drop regularly...

most people just up their own shit

I'll be honest, I don't normally listen to other people's shit because I don't want to be influenced by their concepts...Unlike some people, I actually try to be original with lyrics and concepts...i.e., my "SIMON SAYS" track...jus conceptual shit

forum would be better with more feed from non-rappers and rappers alike

Nah, that's not true. There's not a single element of any track you've ever made that I can't trace back to another artist in another song. shit man, you try to be Biggie. How are you "original"??

PS, I agree with Leady last post. That IS a shitty excuse.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-05, 07:42 AM   #18
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
audio could still be better.

still too many people dickriding, replying to people who dont reply to shit, then people like me who reply to alot of tracks get slept on, n then theres faggots who when you crit and tell them to RTF, they dont do it.

its those people in my opinion that are help to make the forum in-active.

the more people reply to more songs, the more other people wanna reply n so on

I agree completely. Which is why this is now in effect: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=211121

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-05, 07:45 AM   #19
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Nah, that's not true. There's not a single element of any track you've ever made that I can't trace back to another artist in another song. shit man, you try to be Biggie. How are you "original"??

PS, I agree with Leady last post. That IS a shitty excuse.

I readily admit that Biggie influences me...He's the reason I even started rapping...Before BIG, I liked hip hop, but it was a passing thing. Then I heard READY 2 DIE and listened to that shit all day and all night...it was like WHOA...so yea...I respect biggie...he's my rap idol, personally...If ya don't get it, ya don't get it...

and as for concepts, yea, u can argue that nothing under the sun is new...BUt my experiences are unique...so that's what makes it all work...NO ONE ELSE ON EARTH IS ME...so NO ONE ELSE ON EARTH can rap about what "IVE" personally experienced.

and it's not a shitty excuse...

If u were me, u'd understand that ideas and concepts are like inspiration to me...blah...no use in explaining something to someone who won't understand it.
Old 10-10-05, 08:14 AM   #20
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B73C 09ED

its not a fact we wont understand it.. its a fact you know for a fact both of us will reply and actually be correct.

i do this so many times, argue with people on here about stuff like this and every single time prove them wrong. it doesnt matter if you hear summin n be like "damn thats a dope topic ima have to do that sometime" reason being, because your topic will still be unique in the fact, its YOUR words, its YOUR thoughts, it will be more update with stuff that has happened in the world or w/e since you heard the track, theres so many thing that would make it unique, the beat, your flow, your delivery, everything YOU do as an artist will make any topic no matter how played it is, it will still be unique to you.

so tryna make up tired arse excuses wont work, and you can reply with any bullshit you want about "i actually try and be unique"

ima be real, i know you TRY to be unique, but all beat styles u rock, all topics uve done, all the diff styles in lyrics, structure, rhyme scheme, delivery e.t.c has all been done before. so nobody really these days can be 100% original.

so quit making excuses for not giving feedback and do summin worth while to help make audio active.

and you say you drop 25 audios in a month??

you reply to 2 audios for every track u drop... so for 25 audios, u replied to 50.

i drop one audio, and reply to atleast 10+ tracks... so if i dropped 25 audios, id be looking at 250 audios i replied to in a month.

yeah go figure, i might not drop as many audios as u, but i cant, i need to keep stuff for my CD e.t.c ..... but i still reply to shit.

and doom's.... thats actually good idea making that thread n enforcing it, props.
Old 10-10-05, 08:17 AM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
I readily admit that Biggie influences me...He's the reason I even started rapping...Before BIG, I liked hip hop, but it was a passing thing. Then I heard READY 2 DIE and listened to that shit all day and all night...it was like WHOA...so yea...I respect biggie...he's my rap idol, personally...If ya don't get it, ya don't get it...

and as for concepts, yea, u can argue that nothing under the sun is new...BUt my experiences are unique...so that's what makes it all work...NO ONE ELSE ON EARTH IS ME...so NO ONE ELSE ON EARTH can rap about what "IVE" personally experienced.

Yeah, but that's stil lall beside the point. You said you make "original music" and it's obvious you don't. This is one of the many reasons I consider you a clown. Also, yeah, no one else lived your life and all that, but that still dosen't make the things that happen in your life "original" and it won't make your songs "original". Especially when they're not and it dosen't.

Quote:
and it's not a shitty excuse...

If u were me, u'd understand that ideas and concepts are like inspiration to me...blah...no use in explaining something to someone who won't understand it.

No, I understand it completely. You're so used to soaking up the styles of people you're around that you can't help it when you listen to new music. You unintentionally steal it and deface it because you have no original style all your own.

I understand pretty clear.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 10-10-05, 08:25 AM   #22
leady
Addicted

Q, i have replied to your 2 latest track's and one or two in the past, and youve never once dropped feed on any of mine. this proves my point of none returned feedback. but my second reply, your just cried and bitched about and told me "if ur not gonna enjoy it, dont reply" thats some bitch shit... so you only want replies that say "yo this is super duper dope".. fuck outta here. i asked ike four days ago when i replied to him to RTF, he jus totally ignored it i could list more aswell but fuck it.

the only people you reply to are people you tryna hit on, intermental is one, now u make this kid think he dope, u constantly praising the dude, and when ive told him how to improve e.t.c you have made your best attempt to deminish what i speak.

so all this proves you dont do jack for audio on the real. n fuck a tutorial, i posted up 2 very detailed editing tutorials way back when i started, nobody showed any appreciation(especially when 99% of u cats need the help on that). seriously dont come at out like u god of audio n make it what it was, cos i know for a fact i do more than you.

it takes more than just droppin a few candy arse audios.
Old 10-10-05, 08:29 AM   #23
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Yeah, but that's stil lall beside the point. You said you make "original music" and it's obvious you don't. This is one of the many reasons I consider you a clown. Also, yeah, no one else lived your life and all that, but that still dosen't make the things that happen in your life "original" and it won't make your songs "original". Especially when they're not and it dosen't.

No, I understand it completely. You're so used to soaking up the styles of people you're around that you can't help it when you listen to new music. You unintentionally steal it and deface it because you have no original style all your own.

I understand pretty clear.

Then that's the point...Everyone has written about love, money, pain, etc. A person's personal experiences/perpectives are what make it "fresh" or "unique". THat, along with wording it differently. Dooms, just because you don't respect my work doesn't lessen it. I'm here elevating like everyone else. Hopefully, u are elevating as well. I personally cud give a shit, but the point is, do you and Imma always do me.

And as for Ideas, I've a creative person naturally. But, alotta my ideas come from a simple word someone can say or jus seein something...Thats how I think...I don't steal Ideas...and if Nothing is new under the sun as u say, how can I?

Lemme be real clear here Dooms...I don't like u...I think ur a piece of shit. I feel u are a braggart and a know it all. I think ur a 35 year old miserable man with nothing else to do but try to clown people on the internet. Iwouldn't care whether you lived or died. And, thats the truth.
Old 10-10-05, 08:31 AM   #24
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Q, i have replied to your 2 latest track's and one or two in the past, and youve never once dropped feed on any of mine. this proves my point of none returned feedback. but my second reply, your just cried and bitched about and told me "if ur not gonna enjoy it, dont reply" thats some bitch shit... so you only want replies that say "yo this is super duper dope".. fuck outta here. i asked ike four days ago when i replied to him to RTF, he jus totally ignored it i could list more aswell but fuck it.

the only people you reply to are people you tryna hit on, intermental is one, now u make this kid think he dope, u constantly praising the dude, and when ive told him how to improve e.t.c you have made your best attempt to deminish what i speak.

so all this proves you dont do jack for audio on the real. n fuck a tutorial, i posted up 2 very detailed editing tutorials way back when i started, nobody showed any appreciation(especially when 99% of u cats need the help on that). seriously dont come at out like u god of audio n make it what it was, cos i know for a fact i do more than you.

it takes more than just droppin a few candy arse audios.

so this is "Jump Q" time
??

Nice...gang up

Iz all gud

I love Hip HOp

I love to rap

and that aint gonna change

so ur sittin here naggin me for wut?

ok HOL UP

lemme go reply toi every fucking thread on the 1st page

Get off my fucking back

ok

Old 10-10-05, 08:34 AM   #25
leady
Addicted

omfg man, q seriously just stfu crying allready, you act like cos your a batty boi people should treat u differently, jus cos u play for the wrong team doesnt mean jack.. so quit crying like a little bitch n man the fuck up... if not, take your geyness to the next level n start cross dressing iite.

who gives a fuck if u dislike sum1??? i dislike alot of people, but i like the music they make and i give props for it, but then theres ppl like u who are jus too ignorant, n think everything they do deserves more than the next man. seriously dude, check ya fuckin self. you aint special, id fuckin son you so many different ways.. you need to seriously get over yourself, n remember no1 here is greater than the next, everybody is equal n start actin like it.
Old 10-10-05, 08:38 AM   #26
leady
Addicted

Quote:
so this is "Jump Q" time
??

Nice...gang up

Iz all gud

I love Hip HOp

I love to rap

and that aint gonna change

so ur sittin here naggin me for wut?

ok HOL UP

lemme go reply toi every fucking thread on the 1st page

Get off my fucking back

ok

get off your back?? faggot stfu... you the one who constantly tries deminish anything i say or do, you the one allways crying about people out to get you, can you fuckin blame them with an attitude like yours??? can you fuck, i told you before, i had respect for you, i just thought you crying too much.... and you took it to the extreme that i was out to get you, so i lost all respect for you.

this forum IS YOUR LIFE.... you tell everybody about your personal life like any really cares, you ask for all your advice, you try loosing you hetorosexual virginity by chattin up gyal on the net n then askin RV if she nice e.t.c... you cry like a pussy when somebody pulls your card or summin, your entire existance evolves around this god damn forum.

dont talk down to me again son, cos you just get made to look stupid.
Old 10-10-05, 05:04 PM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Then that's the point...Everyone has written about love, money, pain, etc. A person's personal experiences/perpectives are what make it "fresh" or "unique". THat, along with wording it differently. Dooms, just because you don't respect my work doesn't lessen it. I'm here elevating like everyone else. Hopefully, u are elevating as well. I personally cud give a shit, but the point is, do you and Imma always do me.

And as for Ideas, I've a creative person naturally. But, alotta my ideas come from a simple word someone can say or jus seein something...Thats how I think...I don't steal Ideas...and if Nothing is new under the sun as u say, how can I?

Lemme be real clear here Dooms...I don't like u...I think ur a piece of shit. I feel u are a braggart and a know it all. I think ur a 35 year old miserable man with nothing else to do but try to clown people on the internet. Iwouldn't care whether you lived or died. And, thats the truth.

just STFU and read my sig.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 10-10-05, 05:14 PM   #28
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 628E 3868

Tha Q, is by far the gayest person on the internet.
ON THE INTERNET!

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-05, 05:22 PM   #29
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
Tha Q, is by far the gayest person on the internet.
ON THE INTERNET!

wow, lol what a statement, lol. And I don't think you're talkingabout sexual prefference.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 10-10-05, 05:28 PM   #30
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 2029 97B3

OK so anyway.....Congragulations Dooms. LoL. Somehow, every thread that you posted or is posted about you turns into a "I'm Q and I want to argue because I disagree with everything" thread.