RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Rap Superstar
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-31-06, 10:56 PM   #16
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 553B 235D

Rap name: Enstinctz

Well Lets See hailin from killa So Kali the muphucken Westcoast * throws the dub up*
anyways im 19 from the big bad IE ....beenm rappin since like 15 went to LA Recording School....got my certificate yup imma certified audio engineer i worked on the SSL and Neve Consoles....but yo imm all bout the fedia im gone =1=
Old 11-01-06, 12:05 AM   #17
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: 001C 5107

Rap Name - Past Tense
Real Name - James Roy

About Me :been Rappin since i was 13. I came up......I dont like most rappers.....I came to win this money...and i'm pretty confident i'll win it cuz i'm gonna take winning 3 g's serious.....simple n plain im a go getter and If I want somthing I get it..best belive

thats all i gotta say

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 11-01-06, 12:26 AM   #18
C-Explicit
ILL-INTENTIONZ

IP: 213D E6DB

C-Explicit....

Canada.

Semi-Pro Hockey

Werd
Old 11-01-06, 01:23 AM   #19
Diet Coke

IP: 80CD 6B68

My name is Adam Johnston. I'm too lazy to figure out a "rap name" for myself because I'm more concerned about my rhymes than my name. I'm 19 and feel it's too old, I'd rather listen to rock than hip-hop anyday, but could still whore 80% of these kids. I'm from a better country than anybody that doesn't live in Canada. I need the money, so yeah, I'll try and win it.
Old 11-01-06, 04:11 AM   #20
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 7323 1437

Rap Name: Mad Dog
D.O.B: 03/06/1986
Rapping Since: September 29th 2004
Drink?: Yes
Smoke?: Yes
Drugs?: Only weed but on occasion
Radio Play?: Yup Conspiracy Radio
Enemies?: Only Barbara Streisand...KILL THAT BITCH!!!
Anything Else?: Yep, cold potatoes ain't hot!

Signing In

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-06, 07:20 AM   #21
Stanza.
Please excuse My Sickness

IP: 3B17 B21F

Rap Name: Stanza
D.O.B: 04/03/1990
Rapping Since:I was bout 7
Drink?: no
Smoke?: no
Drugs?:
Radio Play?: Yup on k 97.5 fm
Enemies?: Nawl
Anything Else?: Yeah...............Goodluck To all

checkin in for all yall who dont know

One Love

*Bridging The Rap*

Stanza Productions *Dem City Boys*

Old 11-01-06, 09:28 AM   #22
Young Fear
illmatic

IP: 10D7 5181

Dob-12/07/85
spittin since i was 15 just started trying to get serious
reason i need to win: I got a nasty weed habit and i drink too much. I need the money to support both these. and cigarettes cost 5 dollars a pack
Old 11-01-06, 02:08 PM   #23
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 33D4 CB48

DOB: March 25, 1989

Grew up in a nice place but don't look behind the facade. Been writin ever since I was a little girl, got really into it about 2 yrs ago. Attending college right now while working part-time. Just tryna make a living for myself so I no longer have to depend on the folks.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-06, 08:55 PM   #24
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: B9A5 1BCE

Name: Sean Gunner

I'll edit a bio later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 11-03-06, 07:48 PM   #26
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

Sup, I'm Andy Trus, aka, DaTrusHurtz. I'm 22, I didn't really get into rap until I began college at Indiana University, but over the years it has become a passion of mine. I was a business major, and now I'm in grad school here. I'm known here for text battling, I've been doing it for a few years now. I've champed a bunch of different text leagues, and I mod one of them. I'm a tough competitor, I hate losing, and you won't see me lose much in this tournament.
Old 11-03-06, 08:16 PM   #27
Also Known.

IP: 01FD 6AFE

LexiKon
Born:Brcko, Bosnia
Live: Sacramento, CA

Born into poverty fled a country at war
My life shaped me into the man i am today
Got a 9 to five and I work at it hard
Keep my faith in God live with faith and pray
Unstopable once the mic's on
Workin on my album called The Payoff
Born a man destined to die an iKon
So till then I'll never take a day off

THE TRUTH IS I'M BETTER THAN YOU
Send a message via AIM to Also Known.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 08:02 PM   #28
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

IP: 2372 BC06

Paranoid
306, Canada

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-06, 01:01 PM   #29
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 9F31 62D7

Enygma
Philly/Oklahomo

Whats up? I was born and raised in Philly and joined the army right out of high school. I served for 4 years over in Germany and then got out. I got into some financial trouble with medical bills and shit so I had to reenlist. I'm currently a Sereant, but have been on the promotion list for Staff Sergeant for almost a year and a half. I got a wife, four kids and a baby momma. I've been rapping for about 4 years now and currently have a mixtape out, am heavily featured on two group mixtapes and am also featured on numerous other mixtapes.
Old 11-06-06, 04:50 PM   #30
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP: 2143 04F1

My name's Gregory. I'll be 18 december 19th. I was born on the westside of Detroit, Michigan. I gew up in a single parent household. I have 2 brothers, one is 30, the other one is 32. They love rap just as much as I do, so when I was a baby I was listening to rap. My earliest favorite rappers that I can recall is Jay-z, Eminem, and DMX. I first wanted to rap when I was 12. I used to make raps about my teachers, about other students and I first battled my nigga Reggie Jackson. I won the battle of course, and I liked the rush. Walking through the hallway in middle school and kids that I didnt even know saying what up to me and asking me if I was going to rap today. I'm what some people would label a "thug". I be on the net, but I spend time in my neighborhood even more. I've done alot of things that I regret that sometimes eats at my conscience. I've been through some things that would break the average person. I want to become a famous rapper because I want to prove that anyone can overcome anything. Yes, I already know that that has been proven over and over, but I want to experience that for myself. I want to make it to the top, I want to make my niggas rich, I want to make my mother proud, I want to make my father jealous, and I want my grandkids' grandkid's to live comfortably. I rap because of 2 things. I love it and I want to be successful.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote