RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Blackmage 1 16.67%
Nick Fletcher4 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-31-05, 12:21 PM   #16
Tech (banned)
Banned: Cheating

This was feedback posted for Nick Fletcher

IP: 7812 DAB6

i would vote but we in the same crew.......nice battle. pretty close but since i like nicks fist 3 bars, i would have voted for him. i did lik mages last bar tho. good battle homies............
Send a message via MSN to Tech (banned) Send a message via Yahoo to Tech (banned)  
Old 01-01-06, 12:12 AM   #17
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: 1641 ADD1

Voted For: Nick Fletcher

Both verses were a lil soft to me. But, I'll still vote because I felt Nick Fletcher came off a lil harder.

Blackmage Your verse was ight. Wasn't feeling it that much, mainly because you were too inconsistent. You started yo verse off soft. Introduction means a lot in battle rapping, because it at least lets your listener, or in this case, reader know how your verse is gonna be. So, if you catch your listener/readers attention early, I guarentee you, you'll get much more credit towards your verse. A good introduction practically forces ur audience to listen to you. But, like I said, you intro was soft, but you seemed to pick it up in the middle near the end of your verse. You started to diss your oponent a lil harder and come up with some creative wordplay and hard hitting punches, but one bad thing I noticed was that in alot of your lines I can sense you was trying too hard. You wanna make your punch as understandable as you can, but still make em think for a split second. Alright verse though, nothing too bad...could've been better. Better intro, and better wordplay with harder, but understandable punches could have gave you my vote. As well as consistency, thats major. Good verse though.

Nick Fletcher - One of the things you did that caught my attention and got my vote was you caught my attention early. Although it was quite corny, your intro got me intuned to your verse. It wasn't that hard hitting, but at the same time, it wasn't tha wackest piece of shit I ever heard.
Your bars wasn't all that great either. The main thing you did was show some consistency. You stayed on the same page throughout your whole verse and never switched up your style. I like how you got straight to the point with your disses, and nice rhyming also. Those were the main things that gave you my vote. I was more into your verse than your oponents because you caught my attention and stayed consistent with it. Good verse, not that hard hitting, but winnable in my opinion.

Best Lines:
Blackmage
"Misery loves company so being solo ain't bad
but one's the lonliest number.....
....so even your one good bar is sad"

Not all that great, but your best line in my opinion. More of these kinds of bars would've got you my verse, and maybe alot other peoples too.

Nick Fletcher
"I’ll be backin’ ya loss, seriously ya lines are fuckin’ weaker
But you say endorsements kick ass………
…so I’ll beat ya with a nike sneaker!!"

I think this was a good clean diss. Not that simple and not that difficult to understand.

Both verses could've been better, but not the worse I seen. Good clean battle. Nick gets my vote.

Use all critism to better yourself!

-Eazy

Old 01-01-06, 03:20 AM   #18
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

IP: C5F9 47E5

cool battle you win again
pollllllllllllllllllllllllls

O.Y.D.

Old 01-01-06, 09:46 AM   #19
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 8D50 76CC

Yes I do, I am dope. And this battle is now at an end.
Old 01-01-06, 04:45 PM   #20
Affliction
Flyweight

IP: F000 374D

Dang can't vote...So just checking this out.