RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-06, 03:16 PM   #16
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A803 D519

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
You don't... I used the word wrong for ease of reference.

The word 'wrong' has a pretty solid definition.. Theres no gray area if thats what your thinking..

So, explain what your trying to say a little better.. I'm interested..
Old 12-14-06, 04:17 PM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

i think he's saying "wrong" is perceptual, but the "bricks" you were talking about were actually building toward a 'wall' that in reality is... insubstantial.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-06, 04:13 AM   #18
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

You guys are sounding like major trippers..

And dont be some pompus shitbag and act like I just havnt come to any big realisations yet because saying everything youve ever learnt is compleatly wrong is a big statement and if your not going to explain yourself properly then this thread is worthless...

Now, why is your reality all wrong? Why has the world you live in 'ruined you'?

Its obvious you know of no other reality in existance therefore stating that this one is wrong is like saying chicken shouldnt taste like chicken..

What opposite ultimate are you going off that you believe should be the 'correct' reality?
Old 12-15-06, 04:17 AM   #19
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: A894 CB3B

Sometimes I just blaze, eat popcorn, and watch OMB and Nos go back and forth, and just laugh my ass. S'like you dudes be figureing out the worlds biggest mysteries on a daily baisis, I can't even imagine you guys in person.
Old 12-15-06, 04:50 AM   #20
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
You guys are sounding like major trippers..

And dont be some pompus shitbag and act like I just havnt come to any big realisations yet because saying everything youve ever learnt is compleatly wrong is a big statement and if your not going to explain yourself properly then this thread is worthless...

Now, why is your reality all wrong? Why has the world you live in 'ruined you'?

Its obvious you know of no other reality in existance therefore stating that this one is wrong is like saying chicken shouldnt taste like chicken..

What opposite ultimate are you going off that you believe should be the 'correct' reality?

Who are you to say I have not experienced a different kind of reality? Or even that I have not seen this reality for what it is?

I am ruined, in that I have been made to think a certain way, and act in accordance to certain beliefs and ideas, that I myself did not choose to.
Old 12-15-06, 05:14 AM   #21
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Who are you to say I have not experienced a different kind of reality? Or even that I have not seen this reality for what it is?

I am ruined, in that I have been made to think a certain way, and act in accordance to certain beliefs and ideas, that I myself did not choose to.

Name some things that you have been made to think that you have realised are wrong....
Old 12-15-06, 01:43 PM   #22
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

lol, yo nos, he's not saying it's "wrong" cuz truthfully nothing is "wrong". but for someone that's learned the things he's learned and come to the realizations he's come to, he realizes that he's spent years learning... distractions.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-06, 01:48 PM   #23
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

by the way, there is no "opposite". dichotomy does not exist. just another tricknowledgy illusion that keeps you seperated.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-15-06, 05:01 PM   #24
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
lol, yo nos, he's not saying it's "wrong" cuz truthfully nothing is "wrong". but for someone that's learned the things he's learned and come to the realizations he's come to, he realizes that he's spent years learning... distractions.

Distractions from what?

The things hes learnt build up the world around him. Would he have preferred to never learn anything? Is that what your saying?
Old 12-15-06, 07:13 PM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Distractions from what?

distractions from source. just being fed into.. "the circle".
Quote:
The things hes learnt build up the world around him. Would he have preferred to never learn anything? Is that what your saying?

no, he would have preferred to learn things that fleshed out his awareness of the real world. the real world exists and is to be discovered. the artificial world has to be "built" around you because it does not exist. its an illusion, and must be built around you to contain you in it. something that already exists, is discovered. something that does not exist, is constructed. and the artificial world has to be constructed. you're told the bricks exist, therefore you believe they exist. do you understand?

i'll summarize it basically by saying, he realized he was being being groomed... to be led.

he was taught that certain things should be important in his life, but those things are.. control devices. he was taught that these control devices are important, and he was taught this in the traditional fashion everyone is taught this. "these things are important, and serving them, will make you important. and of course, it's important.. to be important".
he lived just to serve them as he was taught that serving them would give him importance and purpose. when in reality, it gives you neither. its just a distraction. a sphere you've allowed to be created around you. and when you transcend your sphere, you realize the entire sphere... was pointless.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-15-06, 07:42 PM   #26
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
distractions from source. just being fed into.. "the circle".

no, he would have preferred to learn things that fleshed out his awareness of the real world. the real world exists and is to be discovered. the artificial world has to be "built" around you because it does not exist. its an illusion, and must be built around you to contain you in it. something that already exists, is discovered. something that does not exist, is constructed. and the artificial world has to be constructed. you're told the bricks exist, therefore you believe they exist. do you understand?

i'll summarize it basically by saying, he realized he was being being groomed... to be led.

he was taught that certain things should be important in his life, but those things are.. control devices. he was taught that these control devices are important, and he was taught this in the traditional fashion everyone is taught this. "these things are important, and serving them, will make you important. and of course, it's important.. to be important".
he lived just to serve them as he was taught that serving them would give him importance and purpose. when in reality, it gives you neither. its just a distraction. a sphere you've allowed to be created around you. and when you transcend your sphere, you realize the entire sphere... was pointless.

I understand that..

And if he really feels that strongly against the world thats been placed infront of him then he should go live in the woods and become a pagan.

However, you have to realise we live on a ball of rock floating in an orbit through space. We are a species called human beings, and the time allocated to us to live within is there to absorb all that this world can offer us. Were here to experience THIS reality and its culture, not seperate ourselves from it and rebel against living in the world around us.

We are a direct product of what was here before us and we do what we do in this world to leave a new chaptor for the next generations to come. Theres a point in itself.. But there are literally hundreds of thousands of points to life and existance.

Your just looking at life as though its a half empty glass..
Old 12-15-06, 09:09 PM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
I understand that..

And if he really feels that strongly against the world thats been placed infront of him then he should go live in the woods and become a pagan.

why? that to you is the antithesis of living in a fake world? do you see that living in the woods would somehow make someone more capable of living in the real world than staying in the city would?

pathetic. your mind is still stuck in the vacuum of dichotomies. you should really look the word up before we go further. and i'm saying that with compassion.
Quote:
However, you have to realise we live on a ball of rock floating in an orbit through space. We are a species called human beings, and the time allocated to us to live within is there to absorb all that this world can offer us. Were here to experience THIS reality and its culture, not seperate ourselves from it and rebel against living in the world around us.

who's rebelling? by acceptingthe real world... you're doing the exact opposite of rebelling, aren't you?
rebelling is what the ignorant do, not seeing that what they're escaping to and what they're escaping from are the same thing in different forms. your escape is your trap.
Quote:
We are a direct product of what was here before us and we do what we do in this world to leave a new chaptor for the next generations to come. Theres a point in itself.. But there are literally hundreds of thousands of points to life and existance.

Your just looking at life as though its a half empty glass..

nos, you have no idea what i'm looking at. in the world i live in, there is no glass. to translate my life in your world, you put me in one. you think there's hundreds of thousands of points to life? there's one point to life. there's hundreds of thousands of distractions from that point. you see, the "powers that be", a phrase you like to use a lot, don't want you aware of the power that is. so they trick you with billions of things that you believe are power...

..that are nothing.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-16-06, 01:48 AM   #28
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
why? that to you is the antithesis of living in a fake world? do you see that living in the woods would somehow make someone more capable of living in the real world than staying in the city would?

pathetic. your mind is still stuck in the vacuum of dichotomies. you should really look the word up before we go further. and i'm saying that with compassion.

Living in the woods......Its called escapism. If you wish to escape the reality you were born into, then live as a hermit in the woods and create your own reality of life and existance outside of the bounds of the world culture. I think you misunderstood the figure of speech in that comment bro. I also already knew the word dichotomy, but thats only in relation to the said comment here, you may aswell pass over the comment compleatly, it wasnt a instrumental part to my argument anyway, it was sarcasm saying "if you really feel so strongly that youve been wronged, then you may aswell fuck off too the woods and live the way you choose".. Get it? No?

Whatever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexx
who's rebelling? by acceptingthe real world... you're doing the exact opposite of rebelling, aren't you?
rebelling is what the ignorant do, not seeing that what they're escaping to and what they're escaping from are the same thing in different forms. your escape is your trap.

Now your arguing against rebellion, so in effect, your agreeing with me. But my point is that we only know of one universe, and to say youve been ruined by it and you think all the wrong things is like saying apples are wrong, they shouldnt look like that! ....Life is wrong, it should all be different....??? Cmon man..

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexx
nos, you have no idea what i'm looking at. in the world i live in, there is no glass. to translate my life in your world, you put me in one. you think there's hundreds of thousands of points to life? there's one point to life. there's hundreds of thousands of distractions from that point. you see, the "powers that be", a phrase you like to use a lot, don't want you aware of the power that is. so they trick you with billions of things that you believe are power...

..that are nothing.

Really? Apexx try and name just one of the sort of things you believe I'd be talking about when I say life has hundreds of thousands of points...
Old 12-16-06, 03:04 AM   #29
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Quote:
Living in the woods......Its called escapism. If you wish to escape the reality you were born into, then live as a hermit in the woods and create your own reality of life and existance outside of the bounds of the world culture. I think you misunderstood the figure of speech in that comment bro. I also already knew the word dichotomy, but thats only in relation to the said comment here, you may aswell pass over the comment compleatly, it wasnt a instrumental part to my argument anyway, it was sarcasm saying "if you really feel so strongly that youve been wronged, then you may aswell fuck off too the woods and live the way you choose".. Get it? No?

Now your arguing against rebellion, so in effect, your agreeing with me. But my point is that we only know of one universe, and to say youve been ruined by it and you think all the wrong things is like saying apples are wrong, they shouldnt look like that! ....Life is wrong, it should all be different....??? Cmon man..

Moving to a hermitage somewhere may help a little bit, but by no means is it completely necessary OR effective for what I am trying to do.

I never said I was ruined by this universe, I said I was ruined by "my" reality, "my" conceptual reality. By saying it is wrong, I am saying it is insufficient, manipulative, deceptive, not true, etc.
Old 12-16-06, 03:10 AM   #30
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Moving to a hermitage somewhere may help a little bit, but by no means is it completely necessary OR effective for what I am trying to do.

I never said I was ruined by this universe, I said I was ruined by "my" reality, "my" conceptual reality. By saying it is wrong, I am saying it is insufficient, manipulative, deceptive, not true, etc.

Oh ok..

So your saying that your waking up out of your own ignorance towards the world...

Well........cool.......