RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Closed Threads
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-07, 12:47 PM   #16
Ransum
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C0A8 2430

thanks fam....
and thanks everybody for u'r feed back.....

Old 08-07-07, 06:42 PM   #17
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

I'd break your shit down, give you feedback and tell you how to improve, but you've got everything down perfectly and are completely unbeatable, apparently.

Old 08-08-07, 08:52 PM   #18
Ransum

^^^ nah i wouldnt say unbeatable....
there is always someone better then u..
or u gonna have a bad day and someone will have there best day.. shit like that happens to everyone....

but thanks for the feed back...

actully u can help by leting me know whats wrong what i can fix and what i can do to make this better then it is....

im all ears hommie... no beef....

Old 08-08-07, 11:32 PM   #19
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: EE30 D119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransum
^^^ nah i wouldnt say unbeatable....
there is always someone better then u..
or u gonna have a bad day and someone will have there best day.. shit like that happens to everyone....

but thanks for the feed back...

actully u can help by leting me know whats wrong what i can fix and what i can do to make this better then it is....

im all ears hommie... no beef....

sarcasm?

you didn't get it...did you.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision  
Old 08-09-07, 01:12 PM   #20
Ransum

^^^ nah i did....

just want to see what else he has to say.....

and since u still around peeping whatever it is people said about this....

answer me this...

why u still aint set up that battle yet???

scared??
nah i know u aint.... u the best...

*sarcasm*

Old 08-09-07, 04:34 PM   #21
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
^^^ nah i did....

just want to see what else he has to say.....

and since u still around peeping whatever it is people said about this....

answer me this...

why u still aint set up that battle yet???

scared??
nah i know u aint.... u the best...

*sarcasm*

don't think im going out of my way chieftoolbag.....it's called a subscribed thread...all i do is click twice..user cp..and than the threads with new posts....it automatically subscribes me to every thread i post in...and i havn't set the battle up...because i don't have to.when i get around to it...i get around to it

scared? of what? you will legitimately be the worst opponent i've ever faced

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision  
Old 08-09-07, 06:41 PM   #22
Ransum

^^^^ HAHAHA..........

sure buddy.....
LOL..

i cant front u make me laugh cuz of how funny u is....

take a brake off rap it aint for you....
this is for people who is dedicated to it who battles to elevate who write open mic to elevate verses and verstility .....
stop front'in like u rapverse KING.... u FAR FROM IT.... EZ

Old 08-09-07, 08:37 PM   #23
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
^^^^ HAHAHA..........

sure buddy.....
LOL..

i cant front u make me laugh cuz of how funny u is....

take a brake off rap it aint for you....
this is for people who is dedicated to it who battles to elevate who write open mic to elevate verses and verstility .....
stop front'in like u rapverse KING.... u FAR FROM IT.... EZ

hahaha, rap ain't for me? I understand hip hop in general....better than you ever will...how old are you? 9? rap is an action....an action everyone can take part in...it doesnt have to be for someone...it's like eating and breathing to me...it's not for me or not for me..it's just apart of me.

and yeah, this is for people who battle, and who write open mics......i don't battle, because most of the people who are any good at all, don't battle anymore...because of little kids like you, who have proven to not understand the elements of a good rap battle....as far as open mics? I've posted more open mics on this website...than 99% of everyone who's been through here.....and i'm still doing it..while moderating a crew and a few other parts of RV

it's people like ME...that allow you to even post here....it's people like ME...who are keeping this site available...and it's people like ME...who are keeping it alive.

You are not good, you fall into the majority as far as rv's members....and the majority right now, is a bunch of un-talented children who think they know how to rap..or write...because they watch b.e.t. and live in the suburbs of where the ghetto is.

YOU CANNOT BE GOOD AT RAPPING..WITHOUT BEING GOOD AT WRITING FIRST.....thats just how it is.....so you can say, fuck writing...but you are good at rapping....you're full of shit and show no understanding of art in general..

and as far as the king of rv?

i very well could be...i have only been beaten once...by "the best text head in rv's history"....and my verse was clearly better...only problem was i was knew..he was my first battle....and he was established....so people voted for him, so he would read their shit....instead of voting for who won....regardless..i havn't been beat since....not in topicals..not in audio...not in text...not in poetry..as a matter of fact....as far as legitimate..controlled battles....i don't remember ever being voted against...im sure it happened..but not often.....and asside from controlled battles..my wins are above 100....all of them...much more talented than you...even the people i battled knowing it was a waist of time.....were better than you

Old 08-10-07, 10:31 AM   #24
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Quote:
time to switch an turn the heat up he's style.....

possabilities bother me in the fact it's often a novelty...
can't follow options contractive flossed in philosophies...
I'm in on all offers constantly tryna scholar these minor seeds...
the kind of heathen you is and the style you release is minor league...
I'm major in maths.... YOU out weighed in class...
can't figure or be timin' my speed....when I take belts in fame fast...
dont understand i'll say it in lammer terms...u been pre-quilifiyed for a quick defeet...
grinding on this mother fucker like a skaters...stomping this mother fucker with the dirt from my cleats...
I be up in your crib when you mouth shit...I house take all euipment...
but the bitch started crying that hes blouse rip...
Ima give you a nickel and my two cent s and state i rape brides to be...
erase lives with speech...life on the line I tell them to shut off supplies...
that's currently wired to your system...to nerveless from these nervous butterflies...
in stomachs I'm cuttin' blunt with instruments...and spreadin' what's gutted nice...
depth sinkin with butter knives...flesh peels like the skin when I've sonned you from skies...
you above me - son that's a lie...the height of this lord writer is comin' raw to all those under his size...

The other two verses are the kind of stuff where there's nothing specific I can tell you to help you improve. Your flow seems at home in those verses, and content will just improve automatically as you read more rhymes, hear more rhymes and write more rhymes.

This verse I quoted is where you went wrong. Most of it was totally forced, which dampens any impact it may have had. I'll explain... Multies are pretty hard to do, and if your vocabulary isn't up to par you will end up forcing your multies trying to sustain rhymes. Using words and phrases that are unrelated, disjointed, or out of place, solely for the sake of making the multies work. It's better to just forget about a multie and write lyrics that are harmonious than to force multies and end up with a verse that flows but doesn't really say anything.

A good way to go about it is to think of what you want to say and then make it rhyme. Going about things in this way means your piece will have maximum impact and really convey your point. It's things like this behind the scenes that make a real difference in rhyme quality. It works a lot better than thinking of a rhyme first and building lines around that, trying to fill up the space. It's all about impact. I'll do an example:

"cut ya with knives, you'll have blades stuck in ya eyes
rupture ya thighs and ill use your guts as a tie"

It rhymes, but it's completely stupid and it says nothing. Tell-tale sign of wackness. It's just filler. Instead of just randomly rhyming about violence, let's try thinking of a message to convey and then making it rhyme... I want to convey that after hearing my lyrics, the opponent will lose all will to live and kill themselves.

"Normally I target necks with knives, sneaking up from behind...
This time I'd rather spend my time bustin' a rhyme.
My aim's still the same, it won't be any less gory,
It's just that my game's so insane *insert name* will cut his throat for me."

Sure, it might not rhyme like the other one, but at least it has a clear-cut goal and some sort of impact. This is also just one of many ways to convey the original message. In constructing the lines, I had a lot of different options, and could pick whichever one I wanted to. I could have chosen another form of suicide, I could have used more multies, I could have condensed it to two lines. Just randomly flowing, or building lines around rhymes closes off your options and limits the potential of the lyrics.

I know your verse was intended as a diss to rev's style in that OM he dropped before, but I'm just saying this in case you want to improve your delivery of that style and incorporate it into your own.

Old 08-10-07, 12:20 PM   #25
Ransum

thanks for the best brake down of a ope mic i have ever seen...
u really focus u'r time into correcting everyline and useing the normal flowing rhyme an turn it into grater more detail punch with more impack with slightly less of a flow... i understand what u talking about... i will def try to improve that just need some time to pratics it....
thanks....

upp'in for more feed....

after what he said i dont think anyone else can leave any kind of feed i think he sum it all up lol.....

Old 08-21-07, 04:16 PM   #26
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past

Text Record: 20-8
IP: 4D5A F17E

i thought it was okay....i mean started of simple with all the bullshit conversation, but once u jumped into the flow and diss shit got nicer i would say uve elevated alot man since i last seen your stuff....however u can still work on the delivery better.

Old 08-22-07, 07:20 AM   #27
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: A666 93C5

Son, im a critique this off proper, dont hate, just honesty.

Quote:
You thought that little cypher shit was cute...
trying to get at me and my crew.... but i peep your open mic....
i see you switch up styles...
you not the only one thats versitile....

U'll FIND OUT WHAT 300 J.G IS ALL ABOUT.....
ITS A WRAP.... FUCK R-EVO

(Valentino)

"This is an Annoucement From yours Truly...Shiest Lucia Valentino...
Certain Individuals talking about Resurrecting RV...hmmph...
..Naw you got it twisted "We" are going to Resurrect RV...
..and if you don't like it...do something about it...
Ransum Tell em how it is homie."

An intro for text? I hate them enough on audio... eh

Quote:
I talk it...cuz I can back it...
Fuck whatever you were sayin.... I’m back bitch...
Got the game lay down like they got a back itch...
The whole package, money under the mattress...
The flow’s the box, the rhyme’s the matches...
I don’t gota practice.... I’m the scorin man-son...
Girls all over the globe wanna score wit Ransum...
I've always been here.... beef'in...now I’m just twistin it my way....
Slow flowin... not flyin down the highway...
I lay back goin much slower than the sign say....
Can’t come this way I’m an immovable object...
It's obvious... I ain't one of god's usual projects....

First three lines you rhyme back, and that was hardly flipping it, where are the punches, you say the chicks dig you and the flows a box the money is the matches, but you need to think outside the box especially if this is a diss.

Quote:
time to switch an turn the heat up he's style.....

possabilities bother me in the fact it's often a novelty...
can't follow options contractive flossed in philosophies...
I'm in on all offers constantly tryna scholar these minor seeds...
the kind of heathen you is and the style you release is minor league...
I'm major in maths.... YOU out weighed in class...
can't figure or be timin' my speed....when I take belts in fame fast...
dont understand i'll say it in lammer terms...u been pre-quilifiyed for a quick defeet...
grinding on this mother fucker like a skaters...stomping this mother fucker with the dirt from my cleats...
I be up in your crib when you mouth shit...I house take all euipment...
but the bitch started crying that hes blouse rip...
Ima give you a nickel and my two cents and state i rape brides to be...
that's currently wired to your system...to nerveless from these nervous butterflies...
in stomachs I'm cuttin' blunt with instruments...and spreadin' what's gutted nice...
depth sinkin with butter knives...flesh peels like the skin when I've sonned you from skies...
you above me - son that's a lie...the height of this lord writer is comin' raw to all those under his size...

Kinda lost me here, "I be up in your crib when you mouth shit, i thouse take all euipment" That doesnt make sense but aside from spelling and lil mistakes, the blouse rip wasnt a good punch, ohh you call him a girl, real original, lol. I still cant figure out your still per say, like
Quote:
"""Ima give you a nickel and my two cents and state i rape brides to be...
""""

Take the first bar, read the two lines, what out of that is a diss? Why would you even waste your time writting that, its just filler lines, more or less bullshit to hold the reader over til the punch?

Quote:
time to Switch AN END THIS FOOL....

your bars are like ice cream they melt in the heat...
i thought you vegetarians don't really want beef...
your brain is full of sugar cause you think something's sweet...
your tongue got two left feet cause you're rhymin' off beat...
you're the opposite of victory.... your name is defeat...
your whole career won't awake.... it remains in a sleep....
remember Diss The emcee Above you,
Son u'r below sea level when it comes to ridin this flow...
had beef an got lucky... no battle was set... hes next exscuse is the libery had close....
300 J.G on ya block... with no weapon... cuz beating you is effortless....
why step to this... can mess with wit....the heat i spit is like a dessert trip...
beating you like a red hair step child... this here can get wild like a zoo...
they say ransum you dope... they wouldnt if i was like.... lets say a you...
aint shit free so ya best to start making your money as a prostitute...
a wanna be jesus... so while u walk'in...people i'll start tossing rock at you....
i'll spread the kid brainmatter like musterd.. only thing you packing is butter...
and its like that,
kick your face into the ground and turn ya ass into a bikerack.....

MOTHER FUCKER.....

Ok, take a look at the ends of your bars.. "Lets say you", "Wild like a zoo" "dessert trip"... Where do i start? Its like theres no set up for a punch because no punch is being thrown, you know? Its easy to diss someone but you want to make it clear when you're doing it, like these verses could've been spit at anyone, not just that guy your dissing, making them ordinary, and for a diss, that isnt good.

My best suggestion is just elavate and keep to the "Diss the person above you" cypher, it helps alot, just got to focus on throwing disses and things that make people laugh at the other person. Try to lose the "Ill kill you" or "Im so hot __insert wack comparison"... Na mean?

Thats real, no hate but you want to be respected only post the hot shit, re-read and edit your verses until there is no filler.

_Sky_

Old 08-24-07, 12:57 PM   #28
Ransum

IP: B67F 2EF9

good looks on the feed back but i was just mocking him in this diss...
not really a focus diss to him or anything just more of me jocking down whatever came to mind so... but i feel u... but this wasnt my best at all if thats what u thinking...

but good looks on the feed...

Old 09-06-07, 06:02 PM   #29
Ransum

IP: C954 863E

thanks for the feed everyone....

i'll be making another open mic diss soon...

you better watch out...

it might be about YOU~~!!!

Old 09-06-07, 08:46 PM   #30
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: A666 93C5

Ill bet it is with the way the cyphers going