RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-09, 02:30 PM   #1
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
rrrrrrooooooffffffllll u ugly piece of midget shit.u only WISH I blew ur ugly ass up.u wanna talk shit on here cuz in real life u got a fuckin speach impediment u stuttering fuck rofl.u butthurt LITERALLY cuz u keep callin me with one reason or anothér includin that u got CHLAMIDIA u dirty piece of shit haha now ur tiny lil weiner is all infected ewwwwwwwwwww n then u go textin me last weekend pretendin to be one of ur friends tellin me u committed suicide u fuckin loser hahahaha.I don't call u AT ALL not private not otherwise that's why u keep havin to come up with ideas to contact me LOL ill post up my phone bill I haven't called u in months hahahah ure a fuckin loser who works at mcdonalds stop frontin faggot n that kid is ur ex's kid u prolly got the pics off her myspace u fuckin stalker she was a year an a half or something when u MET the girl rofl suicidal fuck I was only with u cuz I felt sorry for ur ugly gap tooth stutterin suicidal loser ass........HOLLLLLER

The infamous qoute by carla herself.

"aww cmon baby i need you can we please use that vibrator i just bout for a session please."

or "baby are you sure you want this. I truly loved you please dont do this your breaking my heart."

and remember the time when you sent me pictures of your pussy then i spread it around Rv then inorder to be with you we had to lie to chris.
and all of rv about u taking "fake pics"

not only that you snitched out chris when he told steve swagger he was "using me for a sig"

Rofl

i got dirt on you all day long you fucking dirty snatch.
Old 07-20-09, 02:42 PM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic.
i got dirt on you all day long you fucking dirty snatch.

i see a lot of shit talking from a dickhead... wheres the dirt?
Old 07-20-09, 02:43 PM   #3
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Do I REALLY need to post the fuckin love letters u wrote to me on here dude?n the suicida shit u wrone on msn?hahahhaha fuck yea I got a vibrator...scratch that I got TWO bitch. But u the one who got rammed up the ass at seven by ur dads friend whose name happens to be DIRT rofl n u moved in with him cuz u wanted more anal.faggot I got msn convos of u wantin to lick my asshole for hrs n wantin to finger my ass and EAT THE SHIT OFF UR FINGER.better yet why don't I post up the audios of u proposin to me on my voicemail n cryin like the lil bitch that u r n beffin me to call u.n don't make mepost up pics of u in ur mcdonalds uniform u faggot.oh man u don't wana get me started
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-09, 02:48 PM   #4
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

IP:

Quote:
Do I REALLY need to post the fuckin love letters u wrote to me on here dude?n the suicida shit u wrone on msn?hahahhaha fuck yea I got a vibrator...scratch that I got TWO bitch. But u the one who got rammed up the ass at seven by ur dads friend whose name happens to be DIRT rofl n u moved in with him cuz u wanted more anal.faggot I got msn convos of u wantin to lick my asshole for hrs n wantin to finger my ass and EAT THE SHIT OFF UR FINGER.better yet why don't I post up the audios of u proposin to me on my voicemail n cryin like the lil bitch that u r n beffin me to call u.n don't make mepost up pics of u in ur mcdonalds uniform u faggot.oh man u don't wana get me started

ROFLMAO!!!!

OH THE IRONY IN THIS BITCHES TYPING. IS SHE REALLY THIS DENSE?

BITCH I DID THAT CUS I WANTED TO EXPOSE UR ASS. IN EVERY WAY.

LOOK AT IT U DUMB WHORE..

I POSTED UR PUSSY PICS. I POSTED UP THE TEXT MESSAGES AND EVERYTHING.

U EVEN TOLD ME IN A TEXT WHEN U "THOUGHT" WE WERE HAVING "TEXT SEX" LMFAO THAT YOUR MY WHORE.

lMAO YOU SILLY TWAT.
Old 07-20-09, 02:47 PM   #5
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

If I was at home I'd have a lot more fun stuff to humiliate ur pathetic suicidal ass with ya homo hahahaha u got some fake pussy pics n u jacked it to the pics like 15-20times daily till u got a sore on it nthen u freaked out thinkin ur dick was fallin off hahhahahaah dude u couldn't even lace ur shoes u special ed fuck.I had to walk u throughit for 2 nites on the phone while u took cam shots of where u were bawahahahahahahahaha.n about chris,sno caps the one who told me he was usin u for a siggy get ur info straight HOMO
Old 07-20-09, 02:49 PM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

man she fucked you up poetic..
Old 07-20-09, 02:51 PM   #7
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

IP:

LMAO

how cute Nos is all whipped up on lk the ugliest bitch to ever walk the face of the earth.

lmao she looks like a train hit that bitch..
Old 07-20-09, 02:58 PM   #8
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic.
LMAO

how cute Nos is all whipped up on lk the ugliest bitch to ever walk the face of the earth.

lmao she looks like a train hit that bitch..

dude... look whose talking... only the dumbest, ugliest member of the website.

to be honest kiddo im just over reading your crap... get a life
Old 07-20-09, 03:02 PM   #9
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

I'm pretty sure its been established that ur the ugliest shit on here.u feel stupid u jacked it to fake pussy pics till ur dick had sores on it hahhahah ur gap is bigger than ur tiny dick son..so we had phonesex whoopty fuckin do faggot.don't forget my msn logs all fag I got thesuicidal beggin u did,the confession about bein raped in the ass u tellin me day in day out how gorgeous I am dude stop th front how many threads did u make to me on rv?from 2006 u been houndin me starting with the "my future wife" thread....awww did u get fired from mcdonalds is that why u on a rampage lemme call ur dyke boss n find out hahahahahah
Old 07-20-09, 03:26 PM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

lets make a thread out of this and well just post all the pathetic shit poetic did while he was trynna get with carla

neck yourself poetic suicide is painlesss
Old 07-20-09, 03:56 PM   #11
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP:

something better...maybe he should get a long piece of rope, tie one end around a lamp post and the other around his neck...all he needs to do is hop in a car put his foot down and count to 10

lol
Old 07-20-09, 04:39 PM   #12
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
something better...maybe he should get a long piece of rope, tie one end around a lamp post and the other around his neck...all he needs to do is hop in a car put his foot down and count to 10

lol

he dont got a car or a license rofl
Old 07-20-09, 04:51 PM   #13
сварливый

IP:

did you two peckerheads come back at the same time just to stage another fight..........
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 07-20-09, 06:31 PM   #14
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

MUHAHAHAHA not a chance buddy...i wouldnt be caught dead with that ugly chlamidia dick suicidal gap tooth stutterin hamburglar lookalike mcdonald's cashier
Old 07-20-09, 09:20 PM   #15
.Diabolic.
Banned by Mod

IP:

Quote:
MUHAHAHAHA not a chance buddy...i wouldnt be caught dead with that ugly chlamidia dick suicidal gap tooth stutterin hamburglar lookalike mcdonald's cashier

^ the only real personal to hit Rv so far.

congrats do you want a cookie of finding a picture of my mom WHEN she was a tweaker?

now my moms living the life opening up her own restraunt/bar with my uncle.

so keep on hatin bitch..

like i said your mad for 2 reasons

A. I have a daughter with another girl.
B. I wont ever fuck you. and your one gullible ass bitch cus I never had clamedia i lied to you and you try to use it in the beef.

your one dense fucking bitch i can tell you that much.